剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
嘿 帮我一把 好吗
You'll give me a hand, will you?
打人时 英格兰人
When ye go to hit someone, Sassenach...
要打在柔软的部位
Ye want to do it in the soft parts.
脸上骨头太多
Too many bones in faces.
还有牙齿要考虑
Then there's the teeth to be thinking of.
谢谢你的建议
Well, thanks for your advice.
因为打人 你的手断了几次
How many times have you broken your hand hitting someone?
你的手没断 亲爱的
Your hand isn't broken, a nighean.
你怎么知道 我才是医生
How would you know? I'm the Doctor here.
如果断了 你会脸色苍白 呕吐 不会脸色红润 脾气暴躁
If it were, ye'd be white and puking, not red-faced and crabbit.
我哪有脾气暴躁
Oh, crabbit my arse.
好吧 我脾气暴躁
Fine, I'm crabby.
我们被石头砸了 -是啊
We were just bloody stoned. -Aye,
英格兰人 你一怒之下扑向那个小伙子
the sight of ye, Sassenach, pounding on that wee lad in a fit of fury.
眼中充满了杀气
The look o' blood in yer eye.
我会好好珍惜这一幕的
I'll treasure it.
能逗你开心 我很高兴
I'm glad I amuse you.
这里到底是个什么地方
What is this place anyway?
是处理猎物的地方
'Tis a meat camp.
来自低地的猎人 在附近加工 储存猎物
Hunters from the lowlands dress their game hereabouts
然后回家
before returning back to their homes.
我敢说 布朗后悔散布了 关于我们的流言蜚语和仇恨
I daresay Brown regrets spreading gossip and hatred about us.
他可能想看到我们被石头砸死
He may want to see us stoned to death,
但我认为他并没打算 搬起石头砸自己的脚
but I dinna think he intended on being caught in the middle of it.
来 让我看看
Here. Let me have a look.
离威尔明顿还有几天的路程
How much farther to Wilmington?
十天 也许更少
Ten days, mebbe less.
怎么 你想去别的地方吗
Why? Ye got somewhere to be?
睡吧 晚安
Sleep now, mo nighean donn.
去撒尿吧
Have a piss then.
我看 你不会抛下妻子一个人逃走的
I don't suppose you'll run without your wife.
我让你单独待会儿
I'll give you a moment.
基♥督♥啊
Christ.
是守护天使才对
Guardian angel, more like.
我们需要一大群守护天使 小伙子
We'll need a host of them, lad.
我不是一个人来的 一声令下 我们就会全体出动
I'm not alone. Say the word, we'll come out.
时机还不成熟 但别走太远
No, not yet. But stay close.
岭上一切都好吗
The Ridge? All is well?
闲话 谣言
Idle talk. Rumors.
肯定会有
Aye, there would be.
我听说有人用石头砸你们了
I heard about the stoning.
是的 布朗一直在传播谣言
Aye, Brown's been spreadin' the story as we go.
跟踪你们时 我听到了一些事情
Ye wouldna countenance some of the things I've heard,
你绝不会相信
followin' in yer tracks.
附近的山上有掩体 黎明前 我们可以安全地躲在那里
There's cover in the nearby hills. Could be safe, hidden by dawn.
不行
It wouldna do.
有人反对我们 他们会为布朗效力
Wi' folks roused against us, they do Brown's work for him.
逃跑就是认罪
To run would be an admission of guilt.
成了逃犯 他们就会悬赏捉拿我们
Fugitives wi' a price on our heads.
我会静观其变
I'll bide and watch.
上帝与你同在 小伙子
God go wi' ye, lad.
也与你同在 叔叔
And with you, Uncle.
怎么回事
What's going on?
布朗在凌晨离开了 带了位朋友回来
Brown went away in the early hours. Came back wi' a friend.
他是谁
Well, who is he?
我不清楚
I dinna ken.
以斯拉 停
Ezra! Halt, halt!
死了
Dead as a doornail.
他是我朋友 我认识他的家人
He's a friend. I know his family.
我应该带他回家 确保他入土为安
I should take him home, see him buried.
已死之人 埋他何用 把他捆在马背上
Let the dead bury the dead. Tie him across his horse.
我们继续前进
We ride on!
出来 去打点水
Get out. Get yourselves a drink.
你别动 不会很久的
You stay there. We won't be long.
赶快
Hurry up.
杰米 不 放开我 杰米
Jamie! No! Let go of me! Jamie!
克莱尔
Claire!
不 杰米
No! Jamie!
克莱尔
Claire!
放开我 -停下
Let go of me! -Halt!
你们在干嘛 要把杰米带到哪里去
What are you doing? Where are you taking Jamie?
不关你的事
That's none of your concern.
你个混♥蛋♥ 微不足道的混♥蛋♥
You bastard! You petty bastard!
我知道你认为我这样做 是因为我兄弟的遭遇
I know you think I'm doing this 'cause of what happened to my brother,
但并不是
but I'm not.
我哥哥是个笨蛋
My brother was a lout.
他和他手下对你所做的事 很残酷 不可原谅
What he and them other men did to ye was cruel and unforgiveable.
但你犯了谋杀罪 弗雷泽夫人
But you committed murder, Mistress Fraser.
一个无辜的年轻女孩和她腹中的胎儿
An innocent young girl and her unborn child.
我不需要其他原因
I need no other cause.
可毕竟 他是我的兄弟
But then again, he was my brother.
汤姆 你必须回去 他们要杀了他
Tom! Tom! You have to go back! They're going to kill him!
这是要干什么
What's the meaning of this?
你发誓不会因为我而伤害他们
You swore not to hurt them on my account.
我没有伤害任何人
Oh, I'm not hurtin' no one.
弗雷泽先生只是
Mister Fraser's merely being, uh...
只是被送回家去了
...merely being sent home.
和你谈谈 先生
A word with you, sir.
他们不会杀死他 也不会伤害他 布朗先生许诺了
They will not kill nor harm him. Mr. Brown's word of honor, he says.
你相信他吗
And you believe him?
不 你必须回去
No, you have to go back.
我发誓要保护你 弗雷泽夫人
I've sworn to protect you, Mistress Fraser.
我了解你丈夫 他可以照顾自己
I know your husband. He can look after himself.
克里斯蒂先生
Mr. Christie...
回去就意味着让你离开我的视线
To go back would mean letting you out of my sight.
那一点 我做不到
And that I cannot do.
继续走
Ride on!
他当然是对的 没有汤姆 我就离死不远了
He was right, of course. Without Tom, I was as good as dead.
就这样 去威尔明顿的旅程 在恐惧和不适的模糊印象中走完了
As it was, the journey to Wilmington passed in a blur of fear and discomfort.
我的一个小小的希望就是
My one small hope was this.
如果我还未到威尔明顿 那里的人们就听说我被捕了
If news of my arrest had reached Wilmington ahead of me,
那么 也许身在埃登顿的 罗格和布丽安娜也会听说
then maybe it would reach Roger and Brianna in Edenton as well.
前途未卜之时
While I wondered what was to happen to me,
我一直想着杰米
my constant thought was for Jamie.
汤姆克里斯蒂显然是 我获得信息的唯一希望
Tom Christie was plainly my only hope of learning anything,
但他避开我的眼睛 保持距离
but he avoided my eyes and kept his distance,
我发现这种情况令人胆颤 就跟其他的事情一样
and I found that as alarming as anything else.
显然 他很困扰
He was clearly troubled.
我非常害怕他知道或怀疑 杰米已经死了
I was terribly afraid that he knew or suspected that Jamie was dead
却不承认 无论是对我还是对他自己
but would not admit it, either to me or to himself.
(新汉诺威县惩教署)
你的住处 弗雷泽夫人
Your accommodations, Mistress Fraser.
你错过了晚餐
You missed supper.
明天再吃也不迟
But there's always tomorrow.
警长 跟你说句话
Sheriff. A word with you.
给 你用得上
Here. For your maintenance.
汤姆 -相信我
Tom...-Believe me,
你丈夫还活着
your husband is alive.
我不会让他死的 不然 我会愧对你我的良心
I would not have his death on my conscious, nor yours.
但在哪里 -相信上帝
But where...-Trust in God.
上帝会拯救正直之人脱离危险
He will deliver the righteous out of danger.
你觉得我正直吗
You think I'm righteous?
我不会离开小镇 弗雷泽夫人
I will not leave town, Mistress Fraser.
这一点 你也可以相信
You may trust that too.
弗雷泽夫人 绞刑架上见
I'll see you at the gallows, Mistress Fraser.
我的妻子在哪里
Where's my wife?
你对她做了什么
What have you done with her?
我什么也没做 弗雷泽先生
I ain't done nothin', Mr. Fraser.
不过 布朗先生可能有所行动
Though what Mr. Brown may have done, well,
不过 我无权评论
it's not my place to say.
那个婊♥子♥给我们带来的麻烦真不少
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表