剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
I hear voices.
莱昂内尔布朗 我看到了他
Lionel Brown. And I see him.
而且 他在嘲讽我
And he's...he's taunting me.
唯一能驱逐他的就是
And...and the only thing that drowns him out is...
吸入麻醉剂
...taking Ether.
我已经尝试了很长时间 只是为了区分出现实
I've tried for so long just... to compartmentalize everything.
我只会用这个方法来应对
It's...it's been the only way that I've...I've known how to cope.
就 把一切都封存起来
And you just, you put things in...in neat little boxes.
你知道 有弗兰克 还有我的病人
There's...there's Frank, and my patients, and...and grief,
还有悲伤 过去 现在 你
and the past, the present, you.
现在 闸门打开了 封不住了
But now, it's like the floodgates have just opened.
不仅仅是玛尔娃 所有的事情
And...and it's not just Malva, it's...it's all of it.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
因为 我让事情发生了改变
Because... I changed things.
布丽安娜受攻击
Brianna's attack and...
罗格被卖♥♥为奴隶
and...and Roger being sold into slavery,
自从我第一次来到这个时代以来 发生的一切
everything since...since I first came to this time,
这一切都是因为我的自私
and it's all because of my selfishness.
因为我非常想和你在一起
Because I desperately wanted to be with you.
你觉得布丽那么觉得吗 她本不该出生的
Ye think Bree feels that way? She wouldna've been born.
罗格呢
What about Roger?
你的自私给了他一个妻子和一个儿子
Your selfishness has given him a wife and a son.
如果我们没去法国找到弗格斯 他就不会娶到玛莎莉
If we hadna gone to France, found Fergus, he wouldna have Marsali.
所以 虽然有痛苦
So although there is pain,
但你的自私给这么多人 带来了这么多幸福
your selfishness has brought so much to so many.
没有你 我们的整个世界都会化为尘土
Without you, our whole world crumbles into dust.
但是如果我无法让这个声音停止呢
But what if I...what if I can't make this voice stop?
没有麻醉剂就做不到
Not without the Ether?
没有行之有效的办法怎么办
What if there's no magic words that are gonna make it right?
我觉得自己永远也不会好起来了
And I feel like I'll never get better.
在温特沃斯之后 你在黑暗中找到了我
After Wentworth, you found me. In the dark.
我让你进入了我的脑海 进入了我的灵魂
I let you into my mind, into my soul.
让我为你做同样的事情吧 别把我锁在外面
Let me do the same. Dinna lock me out.
让我跟你共同面对
Let me join you.
当麻醉自己时 我做不到
I canna do that when you...when ye put yerself to sleep.
我们必须共同面对
We have to face this together.
克莱尔 不要判自己犯下了 没有人指控你的罪行
Claire, dinna sentence yerself to crimes that no one is chargin' ye with.
如果你是自私的 那我也该被指控为自私
If you're selfish, let me be accused of the same crime.
我不在乎对错的可能性
And I dinna care what the right or wrong of it may be,
只要你在我身边
so long as you are here wi' me.
如果你选择了我是种罪孽 那我就会亲自去找魔鬼
If it's a sin that you chose me, then I will go to the devil himself
感谢他诱惑了你
and bless him for temptin' you to it.
我会
I would.
为了和你在一起 我再做一次也在所不惜
I'd do it all again, and more, to be with you.
你要我做什么
You want me to do what?
你想让我嫁你出去吗
You want me to marry you?
你想让我现在把你嫁出去
You want me to marry you now?
嫁给谁
Um...to who?
我和乔 麻烦您了 克兹是来作证的
It's me and Jo. If you'd be so kind. Kezzie's come to be witness.
你不想让牧师主持吗
Ye don't want a priest to do it?
莉齐 你有麻烦了吗
Lizzie, are you in trouble?
我怀孕了 是的
I'm with child. Aye.
我们想在孩子出生之前结婚
We want to be married before the babe comes.
但是找到牧师可能得花点时间
But it may be a while before we find a priest.
我的天啊 莉齐 你快乐吗
Oh, my God, Lizzie. Are you happy?
我们非常相爱
We love each other so very much.
拜托了 我们希望给对方名分
Please. We want to do right by each other.
弗雷泽一家告诉我们 你早上要去埃登顿
The Frasers told us ye were leavin' for Edenton in the mornin'.
来吧 为他们举♥行♥仪式吧 拜托
Go on. Do it for them. Please.
确切地说 你们还没成婚
It won't be a marriage exactly.
但我想你们可以订婚
But you can be handfast, I suppose.
谢谢您 麦肯齐先生 -谢谢您 先生
Thank you, Mr. MacKenzie. -Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
让我穿上马裤
Just let me put my britches on.
第一次主持婚礼 我不能光着下身
I'm not conducting my first weddin' bare-arsed.
莉齐
Lizzie!
给 耶米
Hey, Jemmy.
莉齐和约西亚订婚时 我想把这个送给莉齐
I didn't have a chance to give this to Lizzie when she and Josiah were handfast.
你能帮我把它给她吗 这是结婚贺礼 略表我的心意
Can you give it to her for me? Just a little something as a wedding gift.
约西亚 你什么意思
Josiah? What do you mean?
罗格昨晚帮他们主持了仪式 她没告诉你们
Roger married them last night. Wait, she didn't she tell you?
什么
What?
杰米前几天刚为莉齐和克兹 举♥行♥了订婚仪式 你真♥主♥持仪式了
Well, Jamie handfasted Lizzie and Kezzie the other day. Did you really?
上帝宽恕我的行为
God help me, I did.
但如果她也与克兹订婚了 我想昨晚的订婚并不完全有效
But if she's handfast with Kezzie too, I suppose it isn't exactly valid as such.
准备好了吗
Ready?
肯定和我主持的订婚一样有效
It's certainly as valid as the handfasting I did.
我们会和他们谈谈 他们三个 我发誓
I'll have a word wi' them. All three of them, I swear.
上帝保佑他们
God help 'em.
这当然是个邪恶的三人组合
It's an unholy trinity, certainly.
我能说什么 主的作为不可言喻
What can I say? The Lord works in mysterious ways.
我会告诉他们 婚姻是严肃的事
I'll tell them that marriage is a serious undertaking.
需要耐心 牺牲
Requires patience, sacrifice...
一夫一妻 也许 他们应该先做到一夫一妻
Monogamy. Maybe they should've started with that.
是的
Hmm. Aye.
她先跟克兹订了婚 那她就要一直跟克兹过下去
It was Kezzie first, and Kezzie she'll stay wed to.
岭上的人只需要知道 她跟克兹结了婚
That's all that anyone on the Ridge needs to know.
弗雷泽先生 我们是来找你妻子的
Mr. Fraser, we've come for your wife.
那么 你们可以离开了
Well, ye can be on yer way then.
你看 你搞错了
Now, see there, you're wrong.
我们是来逮捕她的 因为她谋杀了玛尔娃克里斯蒂
We've come to arrest her for the murder of Malva Christie.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表