剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我知道你不相信那一点
I ken ye dinna believe that.
这只是个借口 因为你认为我不配
'Tis only an excuse because ye think I'm no' worthy.
回到自己的部族
Return to your own people.
在他们当中 你的精神会很强大
Among them, your spirit will be strong.
不
No.
华新华微同意了
Wahionhaweh agrees.
不
No.
她永远都不会同意的
She would never.
-我必须和我妻子谈谈
I must speak with my wife.
-你有三天的食物
You have food for three days.
你是个好猎人
You are a good hunter.
不
No.
这是…
This is...
我和她骨相连
I am flesh of her flesh...
肉相连
bone of her bone.
你想要这样吗?
Is this what you want?
-必须这样做 -让她说
- It is what must be. - Let her speak.
求你了
Please.
必须这样做
It is what must be.
走吧
Go.
离开这里
Leave.
走吧
Leave.
他曾是我的朋友 我的兄弟
He was my friend, my brother.
他知道我有多爱她
He kent how much I loved her.
我软弱吗 杰米叔叔?
Was I weak, Uncle Jamie?
我应该为她更加努力吗?
Should I have fought harder for her?
看来你已经拼尽全力了
Seems you fought as hard as you could...
就差没强行带走她了
without taking her by force.
换作是克莱尔婶婶
Would you have left...
你会离开吗?
if it had been Auntie Claire?
那是不一样的 小伙子
It's not the same, lad.
我觉得 今晚
I dinna think I have it in me
我不想把来♥复♥枪♥交给鸟酋长
to give the rifles to Chief Bird tonight.
他会期待一场庆典
He'll be expecting a celebration.
是的
Aye.
别担心
Dinna fash.
睡觉吧
Sleep now.
我会告诉鸟酋长
I'll tell Chief Bird.
我们明早再去
We'll do it in the morning.
不会吧
Well, I never.
你一定是詹姆斯弗雷泽先生本人
You must be Mr. James Fraser in the flesh.
-亚历山大卡梅隆 -人称“苏格兰人”的那个
Alexander Cameron.
曾经有一段时间
- The one they call "Scotchee." - Aye.
我是唯一享有那个
There was a time I was the only Indian Agent
称呼的印第安人官员
who could fit that appellation.
你的大名如雷贯耳
I've heard such tales of ye.
很想见见你 看看传说的那些事是不是真的
Fair dying was I to meet ye and see if they were true.
杀熊者?
Bear Killer?
我知道切罗基对熊有着深深的敬意
I ken the Cherokee have a deep reverence for bears.
所以 那件事 说得越少越好
The less said about that, the better.
你是负责 越岭切罗基的官员
You're the, uh, agent to the Overhill Cherokee,
不是吗?
are ye no'?
怎么到东边来了?
- What brings ye east? - Aye.
我来是为了把一个姑娘嫁给鸟酋长 并进行交易
We've come to marry off a lass to Chief Bird and to trade.
我看到有些莫霍克族也来做交易了
I see there is a Mohawk here trading as well.
是的
Aye.
鸟一直在吹嘘来♥复♥枪♥的事
Bird canna stop himself from boasting about the rifles you brought.
一百 他说
A hundred, he said.
二十 只有那么多
Twenty, he'll come to find.
他还说你可能有些威士忌
He also said you might have brought some whisky.
我只剩几桶佳酿了
Some of my last good barrels.
想喝一杯吗?
Care for a wee dram, would you?
一杯变成了两杯
One dram becomes two...
两杯变成了三杯
becomes three.
三杯之后呢?
What's after three?
你喝了十二杯
Twelve in yer case.
听着
Listen...
我在田纳西州获得了土地
I've acquired land in Tennessee,
从越岭切罗基手里买♥♥的
bought from the Overhill Cherokee.
其他人也在买♥♥
Others are buying as well.
我可以帮你拿到好价钱
I can fetch ye a good deal.
就当是对苏格兰同胞的帮助吧
Call it a favor for a fellow Scot.
夺取西部内陆的土地是违反条约的
It's against the treaty to take land so far west.
国王承诺不会越过
The king made a promise to the Indians
条约里规定的界限
not to settle beyond the treaty line.
但如果他们选择出♥售♥
But if the Indians choose to sell,
那就不同了
then that's a different matter, eh?
这是不可避免的 早晚都会向西推进
'Tis inevitable, this push west.
我有足够的土地
I have enough land.
不想参与非法交易
I dinna be involved in illegal dealings,
你也不该那么做
nor should you.
你在拿项上人头冒险
You're risking your neck.
我♥干♥过更坏的事 脑袋还好好的
Eh, my neck's been through worse.
我希望鸟酋长也感兴趣
But I was hoping to interest Chief Bird.
麻烦的是
The trouble is...
这些该死的莫霍克族出现了
these damned Mohawk came along.
如果他们听到了
If they hear of it,
会引起轩然大♥波♥ 毁掉我的交易
they'll cause an uproar and ruin my deal.
你想让我们睡着?
Ye want to put us to sleep...
用那玩意儿?
with that?
是的 但只是片刻
Yes, but only for a few moments.
-危险吗?
Is it dangerous?
-一点都不危险
No. No, not at all.
-那玛尔娃呢?
And Malva?
-所以我才需要做测试嘛
That's why I need to do the test.
做手术时 我不能
Now, I can't easily operate on someone
同时给病人乙♥醚♥
and give them Ether at the same time,
但是我徒弟玛尔娃
but Malva's my apprentice.
她需要练习
She needs to practice.
我先来 莉齐 万一出了差错呢?
I'll go first, Lizzie, in case it goes awry.
你真勇敢 约
That's ever so brave of you, Jo.
可不是嘛 约西亚
Aye, that is brave, Josiah.
谢谢你对我的关心
Thank ye for yer concern for me.
但我会先来
Uh, but I'll go first.
我不怕
I'm no' afraid.
很好
Very well.
我们开始吧?
Shall we get started?
在布上滴两滴
Two drops on the cloth.
应该很快就会生效
Should take effect pretty quickly.
夫人
Aye, Mistress.
闻起来很奇怪 不是吗?
Oh, it does smell queer, doesn't it?
不要吸入
Don't breathe it in.
我可不希望你在手术过程中摔倒
I don't want you falling over in the middle of an operation.
轻轻地放在她脸上
Place it gently on her face.
莉齐 我要你深呼吸
Now, Lizzie, I want you to breathe deeply.
和我一起数数 准备好了吗?
Count with me. Ready?
-一、一…
- One... - One...
-二、二…
- Two... - Two...
三
Three.
很快
That was fast.
患者开始苏醒时 你感觉得到
Now... you can feel it when the patient starts to come round.
皮肤有震动
There's a vibration to the skin.
把手放在这里
Place your hand here.
感觉得到吗?
Now, can you feel that?
感觉到了
Aye. I do.
在手术过程中
Now, during surgery,
你不想让病人这么快就醒来
we wouldn't want the patient to come round so quickly.
她感觉不到
She doesna feel it.
弗雷泽太太说我们可以剖开身体
Mistress Fraser says we could cut someone quite open,
进入身体内部 找出问题所在
slice into them and get out what's ailing them,
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表