剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
You said it.
看这一团糟
Man, look at this mess.
他们什么都不会给我们了
They ain't gonna give us nothing now.
我辜负了她
I failed her.
我他妈太愚蠢了
I'm so fucking stupid!
我要再次强调 好好睡一觉
Again... I'd like to point out how a good night's rest
可以解决各种各样的情绪问题
might solve a myriad of emotional issues.
你以为你的感觉是真实的 但它们不是
You think your feelings are real, but they're not.
相信我
Trust me.
就像 就像天是蓝的 对吧
It's like... it's like the sky is blue, right?
但有乌云的时候 你以为天是灰的
But when there are clouds, you think it's gray.
但其实 天还是蓝的
But really, it's still blue.
它没有变
It hasn't changed.
它只是被飘过的乌云遮住了
It's just covered with gray clouds passing by.
乌云就是你的感觉
Now, the clouds are your feelings.
天空才是你真实的内心
The sky is how it really is.
你心头的乌云会飘走的 你会...
Your clouds will pass by. You gonna...
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事 但我们就要有事了
Yeah, I'm okay, but we ain't gonna be.
外面情况非常不好
There's some real bad shit going down out there.
操
Fuck.
我们会优先建造这个
...that we gotta get it built and that's our priority...
但要是今晚下暴雨 我们就完了
Rains come tonight, we're gonna be screwed...
我懂了
I get it.
满地都是寄生虫
All right, I just... There's these little parasites
或是其他什么虫子 让人非常难受
or something that's all over the floor and they're killing 'em.
天哪 我刚刚没看见
Oh, God! I didn't see those.
好吧 那我们需要做的是
All right, so what we're trying to do
把这个建起来 系到一起
is we're gonna set up, we can lash this together...
操 我等不及晚上吃一顿鲜美多汁的牛排了
Fuck. I can't wait to have a nice juicy steak tonight.
少了十个人
We're ten short.
-什么 -我让我的人都数了一遍
- What? - I've got all my guys counting.
每次都差十个人
We're consistently coming up ten short every count.
那你们应该进去再搜一遍
Then you need to go back in and do another sweep.
你♥他♥妈♥的还在等什么 去啊
What the hell are you waiting for? Go.
女士 我们搜遍了整座监狱 两次
Ma'am, my men scoured the place. Twice.
不管她们藏在哪里 都是策略性的
Wherever they are, they're hiding strategically,
因此我们认为她们在计划反抗
which leads us to believe they plan to fight.
可是在哪里呢
But where?
泳池
The pool.
什么
What?
里面有个旧泳池 好多年没用了
There's an old pool. Hasn't been used in years.
我早就说要填掉那个破东西了
I always said we should fill that fucking thing.
你是说了 但你没填 不是吗
Yeah. But you never did, did you?
你不也没有
Neither did you.
你能告诉我们怎么进去吗
Can you tell us how to access it?
可以
Yes.
我们需要州长
We'll need the governor
准许可能的伤亡 女士
to sign off on possible casualties, ma'am.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我们会竭尽所能避免伤亡
We'll do whatever we can to avoid them,
但我们不知道那帮犯人有什么武器
but we have no idea what these inmates might be armed with
我不会让我的人手无寸铁地进去
and I will not send my men in there unarmed.
州长永远都不会批准的
The governor will never sign off--
他今天早上已经批准了
He already signed off this morning.
你去告诉他那该死的泳池在哪里
You tell him where the fucking pool is.
-是你 -是我
- It's you. - It's me.
-天哪 你找我了 -我找到你了
- Oh, my God. You found me. - I found you.
我就
I was, like, uh...
坐在那里 感觉外面没声音了
...sitting there and was, like, this noise was over...
你能先把枪放下吗
You think, maybe, we could put the gun down?
当然
Oh, yeah.
你想看电视吗
Do you wanna watch TV?
好
Yeah.
当然 我们可以看...
Sure. We could watch...
你这他妈是在和我开玩笑吧
Y'all are fucking kidding with this shit, right?
歌♥洛丽娅 外面怎么样了
Gloria, what's happening out there?
他们逮捕了所有人
They're arresting everybody.
全拖了出去 场面很恶劣
Dragging everyone away. It's ugly.
小池子里有些床垫
I got some mattresses in the kiddie pool.
应该是不错的防御 如果我们需要的话
They'll make a good barrier, if we need 'em.
青蛙过河
Frogger!
这才是她需要的
See, that's what we needed for her...
一个游乐场
a goddamn playground!
T 你怎么了
T, what are you...
别管他 我们会把他送回去的
Hey, don't mind him. We'll give him back.
不过是我们长征路上一点小小的阻碍
Just an obstacle we encountered along the way.
这都是你的错
It's your fault.
美味姐
Taystee!
你
You!
珀比是因为你才死的
You're the reason Poussey is gone.
T 别这么做
T, don't do this.
他们永远都不会逮捕贝利了
They ain't never gonna give us Bayley.
但我抓到你了
But now I got you.
说话啊
Say something!
-说话啊 他妈的 -我很抱歉
- Say something, God damn it. - I'm sorry.
就这句吗
That's all you got?
你很抱歉
You sorry?
你觉得这样做就会让你好过一点吗
You think this is gonna make you feel better?
那你就试试
Go ahead, try it.
但不会
But it won't.
我向你保证 我试过
I promise you that. I've been down this road.
你不想成为另一个我的
You don't wanna be like me.
-你不会想成为 -闭嘴
- You don't wanna be like-- - Shut up!
你这么说只是为了保命而已
Just trying to save your own damn life.
我太想她了
I miss her so much!
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我太想她了
I miss her so much!
没事了 没事了
I got you. I got you, man.
没事了
It's okay.
红妈 你要干什么
Red, what are you doing?
够了
Enough.
你会乖乖走出去的吧
You walk out of here, yes?
谁都别碰 什么都别碰
You don't touch anyone or anything.
你走吧
You go.
-这是怎么回事 -准没好事
- The hell is going on here? - Nothing good.
他们要把我们带去哪
Where do you think they're taking us?
她们怎么还不出来
Why aren't they out here yet?
我不知道
I don't know.
入口应该就在前方十五米左侧
Entrance should be 50 feet ahead on the left.
目标可能就在门后
Targets assumed to be immediately inside.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
-现在怎么办 -我们的枪肯定不够啊
- What now? - We sure as shit ain't got enough guns.
要是我们大声喊叫呢
What if we just start yelling?
他们能听到我们的吧
I mean, they'll hear us, right?
我们就大喊投降
We'll just yell that we surrender.
已经晚了
Little late for that.
有人想来一把吗
Would anyone else like a turn?
这就跟真的一样 只不过是虚拟的
It's like reality, only fake.
该死 真希望我现在嗨了
Goddamn, I wish I was high.
费里达 我们怎么办
Frieda, what do we do?
我们坚持自己的尊严
We keep our dignity.
往前走 女士们 排成一列
Move it up, ladies. Single file.
说真的 到底他妈的怎么回事
Seriously, what the fuck is happening?
他们可能要把我们送去重刑监狱吧
Maybe they're sending us to Max?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
那样他们就会发现没有我的文件或档案
They'll see I don't have paperwork
什么都没有 是吧
or a record or anything then, right?
不是去重刑监狱
It ain't Max.
那里没有那么多地方给我们住
There ain't enough fucking space for all of us down there.
我好像又开始呼吸急促了
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表