剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Have you been rolling around
难道你是滚进了一堆马粪里面吗
in a pile of horse shit since I've been away?
为了避开那墨西哥白♥痴♥我不得不藏在禁闭屎里
I had to hide in the Poo to escape a Mexican mongoloid!
我已经说不清你这话中什么是最恶心的了
I don't even know which part of that is the most offensive.
牛逼
Impressive.
天啊
Oh, god.
我带你去洗个热水澡怎么样
How about I get you a nice hot shower?
天啊 那就太好了
Oh, my god, that would be so nice.
我正好知道一个地方
Well, I happen to know a place.
你好
Hello?
你好 我需要所有苏珊娜·沃伦的药
Hello? I need Suzanne Warren's medication. All of 'em.
她已经不用吃药了
Oh, she doesn't take those anymore.
什么
Pardon?
没错 作为一个假装的执业医师
Yeah. As a pretend licensed medical professional,
我做出了一个非专业但很体贴的决定
I made an uneducated but still very thoughtful decision,
-我让她停药了 -什么鬼
- and I took her off those. - The fuck?
她病了 她需要吃药
She's sick. She needs her medication.
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no! No.
这就是这里的问题 你才是问题
That is the problem around here. You are the problem.
她没有病
Okay, she is not sick.
她是个美丽奇妙并且独特的存在
She is wonderful and beautiful and unique
就因为她的思考方式
and just because her brain
和其他人不一样
doesn't think like everybody else's around here,
并不意味着她需要吃药
doesn't mean we should stuff her full of pills.
你知道为什么我们要这么对人们吗
Do you know why we do that to people?
是为了让我们感觉更舒服
So we can feel more comfortable,
这样我们就不需要去
so we don't have to deal with
处理那些和我们想象不符的人了
anyone who isn't what we think they should be.
谁有权利说什么才是正常的
I mean, who... who's to say what normal is, anyway?
听着 疯狂教授
Look, Professor Fakey Pants,
我不知道什么是正常 但是我知道你不正常
I don't know what normal is, but I know it ain't you.
而且因为你私自决定给她停药
And because you took these medical decisions into your own hands,
苏珊娜现在已经疯了
Suzanne is freaking the fuck out
而我们无法让她平静下来
and we can't get her to calm down.
所以我需要那些药
So, now, I'm gonna need the medication.
她吃什么药
What's she take?
不行 那是患者保密信息
No, that is confidential patient information!
你真是在神经病的路上一去不复返
You are runnin' hard on the psycho path,
也许你现在该去尿个尿了
but maybe it's time to take a water break.
不 不 不 不 你不能动那些药
No! No, no, no, no, no! No, you can't touch those.
你在干什么 把它们放下
What are you doing? Put those down!
-你不能拿走那个 -听着...
- You can't take that! - Look...
有时候多数人的利益比一个疯子更重要
Sometimes the greater good matters more than one raving lunatic.
现在她的疯病将我们都置于险境
Now her crazy is puttin' us all at risk
并且把我吓了个半死
and scarin' the fuck out of me personally.
别 挡 我 的 路
Get... the fuck... out of my way!
放话出去
Spread the word.
在接下来的一个小时内不要接近这个浴室
This bathroom is off-limits for at least an hour.
没错
Yeah.
如果我把眼睛闭上的话
You know, if I close my eyes,
这感觉就像是在尤蒂卡的宁静温泉疗养所
this is exactly like the Serenity Day Spa in Utica.
除了空气中那股隐约的屎尿味
Except for the faint notes of shit and piss in the air.
尤蒂卡 我还以为你来自康涅狄格
Utica? I thought you were from Connecticut.
很少有人知道在康涅狄格
You know, it is a little known fact about Connecticut
也有个尤蒂卡市
that we actually also have a Utica.
就在靠近纽黑文市的地方
Yeah, it's near New Haven.
你真是康涅狄格知识问答大全
Well, now, aren't you just a little bundle of Connecticut trivia?
我在知识问答之夜战无不胜
I kill at trivia night.
在康涅狄格时
In Connecticut.
特指在康涅狄格时
Specifically in Connecticut.
靠 看看我 我为你变得这么同
Fuck, would you look at me? I'm all giggly and gay for you.
我很肯定你什么时候都很同
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're gay all the time.
没错
Correct.
只是我平时不会这么"同"
I'm just not typically "gay" gay.
你要给我写个小纸条 问我是否喜欢你吗
Are you gonna pass me a note and ask me if I like you now?
天啊 我爱死你嘴炮的样子了
God. I love it when you're a bitch.
感觉很像...我
It's just so... me.
谈恋爱不就是这样吗
That's what relationships are, right?
找到一个人能够
Well, it's just finding someone who...
映射出你自己想要
reflects those parts of yourself
让所有人看的的那一部分
that you want everyone else to see.
这是被包裹在蜜糖中的自恋
It's narcissism, but in a prettier package.
好吧 也许我就是想让所有人看见
Well, then I guess I want everyone to see
我是一个火♥辣♥的尤物
that I'm a hot piece of ass
拥有一对绝世胸器
with a big set of brass balls
还有一张惑人红唇
and a mouth to back them up.
我从没有感觉到如此被看透过
I've never felt so seen.
-要干净毛巾吗 -听起来不错
- Fresh towel? - That sounds lovely.
好 马上回来
Great. Be right back.
看我发现了什么
A prize!
你找到了什么 宝贝
What'd you find, babe?
墙上的那个霉菌斑
That mildew stain on the wall, it's, uh...
看起来就像是一对乳♥房♥♥ 对吧
Looks like a set of tits, doesn't it?
是的 看起来确实像
Yeah, I can totally kind of see that.
看起来我错过了所有的乐趣
Looks like I missed out on all the fun.
看来你也没有多么投入到你的团队
Guess you're real committed to your team, huh?
只是下了一点下雨你就回来了
All it took was a little rain to get your ass back in here.
那些狱警发生了什么
What the fuck happened to all the guards?
歌♥洛丽娅一直在教训他们
Gloria been kicking their asses!
她把他们都送进了禁闭屎
She been sending them shitheads to the Poo all day.
简直太有意思了
It's been mad entertaining.
她就像是《刀疤脸》一样勇猛
Yeah, she's like Scarface or some shit.
不 她就像是那个功夫电影里面的
Nah, she's like that dude in the karate movie,
那个小子 那电影叫什么名字
the one with the kid! What's it called?
-《功夫小子》 -没错
- Karate Kid. - Right.
我们就像电影里面那个老男人一样教育她
'Cause we like the old dude who's been teaching her.
你们为什么要关心这件事
Hey, why do you guys care about this thing?
真正的问题是 你为什么不关心
The real question is, why don't you?
你知道这意味着我们要永远被关在这里了对吧
You know this means we're in here forever now, right?
这事之后我们永远出不去了
We're never getting out after this.
这是我们的时间
Yo, this is our time, man.
我们只有这几天
These days is all we got.
往后人们会像对垃圾一样对待我们
Rest of our lives, people gonna treat us like garbage.
但现在他们在倾听 现在人们关心我们
But right now, people are listening. Right now, people care.
你想要错过改变这里情况的机会吗
You wanna miss out your chance to change some shit around here?
你想错失唯一一次能够拥有真正权力的机会吗
You wanna sit out the one time that you got real power?
承担起你的责任 当这一切结束后
Take some fucking responsibility, so when all this is over,
你可以说你站起来反抗过并且做出了改变
you can say that you stood up and did something.
给你的孩子做一个学习榜样
Be a fucking role model to your kids and shit.
或者至少你不会被我们其他人海扁
Or at least don't get your ass kicked by the rest of us.
伙计们 我是弗娜丽萨
Hey, guys! It's Flaritza with
现在是美容小建议时间
your favorite beauty tips!
姑娘们 头发是你最有价值的武器
Ladies, hair is your most valuable tool.
你的眼睛有斜视吗
Got a lazy eye?
只需要这样
Just like that,
男孩子们就会认为你很神秘 而不是斜眼
boys will think you're mysterious instead of cross-eyed!
额头码数太大吗
Forehead looking like a sixhead?
就是这么简单
Voila!
都给我坐下 要不我就把你们的
You sit the fuck down before
眼珠子都一个一个地挖出来
I rip your eyeballs out one by one!
懂了吗
Got it?
妈妈
Mom.
都给我坐下 要不我就把你们的
You sit the fuck down before
眼珠子都一个一个地挖出来
I rip your eyeballs out one by one!
懂了吗
Got it?
愤怒会破坏你的美貌
Yo, hostility is not a good look.
抱歉 伙计们 我们换个轻松环境再继续
Sorry, guys. We'll be back soon with a chiller vibe.
谁能把我解开了吗
Will someone untie me already?
你还会再跑到下面去吗
Are you gonna run back down there?
-是的 -那就不解开
- Yes. - Then no.
你把我绑在这里也阻止不了我
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表