剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I don't care.
-他死了我也不在乎 -我在乎吗
- I don't care if he dies. - And I do?
我们都想修理那些混♥蛋♥们
We all think about taking down these cabrones,
但我们不出手是因为有在意的事
but we don't act on it 'cause we got things to live for.
你得从这里出去 去见你的女儿
You gotta get outta here and see your girl.
看着我
Look at me.
你需要休整一下 懂吗
You need to take a timeout, okay?
要不你帮我做下清洁 我们可以一起来
Why don't you help me clean up? We could do it together.
有点活儿干能帮你理清思路 怎么样
Busy hands could help clear your head, huh?
我头疼 好吗
My head hurts, all right?
我不想和你扯上关系
I want nothing to do with you.
也许你的影子能帮你做清洁
Maybe your shadow can help you play cleanup.
-我的什么 -早上好
- My what? - Good morning.
早餐吃什么
What's for breakfast?
早餐就在你眼前
You're looking at it.
没有 我并没看见
Um, no. I'm not.
早餐应该在四点半到七点间供应
Breakfast is supposed to be served between 4:30 and 7:00.
今天的早餐应该有热玉米糊
Today's offerings should include a hot grits,
一份全麦面包或咖啡蛋糕
a whole wheat bread or coffee cake,
配黄油和脱脂牛奶
a margarine pat and skim milk.
有时候会有惊喜
Sometimes there's a surprise,
-就像... -好吧 早餐取消了
- like-- - Okay, yeah. Breakfast is canceled.
早餐取消了...
Breakfast is canceled...
好吧
Fine.
给你的早餐 行了吧
Breakfast, okay?
谢谢
Oh! Thank you!
这个肯定就是惊喜了
This is the surprise, for sure.
有没有可能给我个小勺吃它
Um, by any chance, will there be a spoon made available?
有 我给你拿一个 坐着去吧
Yeah, I'll get one. Sit down.
管它呢
Oh, what the hell.
选个颜色吧 你想做甲胶吗
Okay. Pick a color. You want gel?
不是的...
Uh, no. Um...
我想来应聘
I want to apply for a job here.
-你门外有个广♥告♥ -是计时停车
- You got a sign outside... - It's meter parking, yeah.
不是的
No.
我是想来这工作 做美甲
I want to work here. Do nails.
我会美甲 这些是我做的
I do manicures. I did these.
对了 我对这玩意很在行
Exactly. I'm a fuckin' artist with this shit.
我的脚趾甲也是自己做的 看见没
I did my toes, too. See that?
豹纹的 你知道...
Cheetah. You know...
是的 很好看
Yes. Good.
太好了 你们这工钱怎么算
Great. So how much you paying me?
一天二十块
Twenty dollars a day.
什么 不行
What? Uh-uh.
-太少了 -不不不
- That's way too low. - No, no, no.
你付钱给我进行培训
You pay me to train.
培训
To train?
还培训什么
In what?
我的技术完虐这些日本婊
I'd buff circles around these sashimi bitches.
培训两周 不接受就走吧
Two weeks train, or you go now.
带着你那二十块一天工资去死吧
You know what, you can shit up a rope with your $20 a day.
不请我是你的损失
And it's your loss.
我本可以让这里人满为患 门庭若市
I would have had this place packed, with lines out the door.
工作还要倒贴钱
Charging people to work?
这里是美国 女士 在这里奴隶是犯法的
This is America, lady. Slavery ain't legal here!
梅 你在这里上班是被逼的吗
Mei... are you in here against your will?
快点 奴隶 我们饿得快要发火了
Come on, slave! We're hangry!
煎鸡蛋 水煮蛋 或是炒鸡蛋能要多久
How long does it take to fry, poach and scramble some damn eggs?
女士们 这是我最快的速度了
Ladies, I am moving as fast as I can.
知道吗 我这里只有蛋粉
You know, all I have is powdered eggs.
我们要你讲话了吗
Did we say you could talk?
就是啊 快点弄 金
Yeah, just make it rain, King.
你们他妈的做了什么
What the fuck did y'all do?
你们没看新闻吗 他们觉得你们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Did y'all see the news? They think y'all terrorists!
我们知道 我们看了
We know. We saw.
他们还没搞清楚戴伊渥克帽子的是谁
And they had no right to call us Bin Ladens
怎么能就叫我们本·拉♥登♥呢
without checking who we were under those Ewok hats.
-整个新闻都很冒犯人 -该死的媒体
- The whole thing's totally offensive. - Fuckin' media.
真正冒犯人的是
What's offensive is that
照片上有两个带着穆♥斯♥林♥头巾的白♥痴♥
a photograph of two idiots wearing hijabs
就立刻被印上恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的标签
automatically gets labelled as terrorism.
我是不是闻到了鸡蛋的香味
Hey, do I smell eggs?
给我来一份双面煎蛋 要生一点 JK
Ooh! Let me get one of them over easy, JK!
不行 她是我们的奴隶
No way, she's our slave.
而且那样很恶心 黏糊糊的
And over easy's nasty. All that egg slime.
贱♥人♥ 生蛋白最好吃了
Bitch, egg snot the best part.
-很像精♥液♥ -你们都有病
- Splooge-y. - Y'all crazy.
鸡蛋这样做才最好吃
Over easy's the only way to cook an egg.
我说得对吗 朱朱
Ain't that right, Jude?
两面煎半熟蛋才是业界黄金标准
Over medium is considered the gold standard.
打脸了
In your face!
震惊 一位白人女性
Shocking. The white lady
竟然认同了其他白人的蛋白理论
backs up the other whites about egg whites.
我们需要借用一会十八线玛莎·斯图沃特Look, we need to borrow D-list Martha Stewart for a while.
我们得让媒体知道她没有被锁在小房♥子里
We need to show the media that she ain't locked up in a closet
头上套着麻袋 五花大绑
with a bag over her head and jumper cables on her nips.
搞什么
What the fuck?
她是我们的 我们不外借
She's our property and we're not in the lending business.
犹太人才搞那一套
That's Jews.
也许你们没有听懂她的意思
Yeah, maybe you didn't hear her.
我们就要把她带走 你们给我让开
We taking the bitch, so excuse us.
怎么 现在是共♥产♥主义了吗
Oh, so this is communism now?
我们什么都要免费给你吗
We give you whatever for free?
不 是我们黑人一辈子任你们白人予取予求
Nah, our whole lives is you people taking from us for free.
你们想要她 就得像美国人一样
If you want her, you gotta buy her,
花钱买♥♥
like an American.
就得这么办
That's the deal.
你们要什么才能换她
What do you want for her?
你有什么
What you got?
妈的 你看见了没
Aw, shit! You seeing this?
是的 我不同意
Yes. And I disagree.
我觉得波的爱心树
I think Boo's giving tree
实际上索取大于奉献
actually does more takin' away than giving.
-为什么 -树是美好的象征
- How so? - The tree's a sign of goodness.
但当它注入了水泥后
But when it gets filled with cement,
就象征着斯考特被夺去的东西 她的纯真
the tree symbolizes what's been taken from Scout, her innocence.
再说了 这个名字真蠢
Plus, she's got that dumb name.
好了 大家别忘了同意书
Okay, permission slips, people!
明天放学前一定要交
I need them before we get on the bus tomorrow.
珍娜 我要跟你谈一下
Uh, Janae, I'd like to speak with you.
沃森被选上了
Ooh. Watson getting called out.
是啊 又有什么意义
Yeah, right. For what?
-给 这是我的同意书 -很好
- Here, I got my permission slip. - Ah, excellent.
我想确定你明天会来 你激动吗
I want to make sure you're coming tomorrow. You excited?
-应该吧 -我也为你感到激动
- Yeah. I guess. - I'm excited for you.
好好努力 机会大门会为你打开的 珍娜
Doors are gonna open if you keep working hard, Janae.
我希望你能看看门后的世界
I want you to see what's behind some of those doors.
好的 太好了 明天见
Okay. Great. See you tomorrow.
好了 用牙线清洁了牙齿
Okay. So after flossing my teeth,
再抹了刚提到的眼霜后
and doing that under-eye cream we talked about,
我来到这里 西班牙的哈莱姆区
I go to here, Spanish Harlem.
我知道现在看起来一片混乱
I know it looks messy and everything,
但这是因为我们在举♥行♥抗♥议♥
but it's because we have that protest and everything.
我的床就在那边
My bunk is over there,
这里 是我们的小鸽和小灵
and right here, we have Pidge and Ouija.
可以叫她们鸽灵组合 跟大家问好
Or Peejee. Say hi, you guys!
-没人这么叫我们 -我没允许你拍我
- No one calls us that. - I didn't sign a release.
好吧 这位是玛丽亚
Okay, so over here, we have Maria.
这根自♥拍♥杆是我用马桶搋子和胶带做成的
I made this selfie stick out of a plunger and duct tape.
如需教程请看下方的链接
Look at the link below if you want directions.
这边 是我的闺蜜 玛丽萨
And over here, we have my best friend, Maritza.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表