剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
还是叫医疗生
Or... docting?
-可能都行吧 -嗯
- Both, probably. - Mmm.
那你这有什么治抑郁的吗
So what do you got in here for depression?
我们有左洛复和依地普仑
Well, we got, uh, Zoloft and the Lexapro,
如果你只是想睡过去 那还有一堆别的
and a whole bunch of stuff if you just wanna be unconscious.
-这是一个关于存在的问题 -噢
- This is more like a existential thing? - Oh.
就是 当你得到了渴望的一切
You know, when you get everything you ever wanted,
然后你就想 就这些了吗
and then you're, like, "is that all there is?"
嗯 让我看看有什么治这个
Hmm. Let me see what we got for that.
我问你
Uh, let me ask you something.
-是慢性的吗 -有时候是
- Is it chronic? - Sometimes.
她不见了
She's gone!
-谁 -妮琪
- Who? - Nicky!
你没见过她吧
You haven't seen her, have you?
没 我们正处在一个奇怪的阶段
Well, no, we're going through this fun phase
她连看着我都受不了
where she can't stand to look at me.
你大概问错人了
I'm probably the wrong person to ask.
人间蒸发
Into thin air.
就像娜杰日达一样
Like Nadezhda!
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
你为什么不在乎呢
Why don't you care?
我知道是怎么回事了
Oh, I see what's going on here.
很困难 对不 戒掉那些劲大的东西
It's hard, isn't it? Coming down off the strong stuff.
我没嗑药
I am not on drugs!
以前留在我身体里的除外
Except for the ones already in my system.
典型的否认行为
Oh. Textbook denial.
我在德鲁医生的节目上见过
I saw somethin' like this on Dr. Drew.
要是他还是进来了怎么办 都没人怀疑
What if he came in after all? Now that no one is suspecting?
不 红妈 我亲自搞定他的
No, I got rid of him myself, Red.
他信了 绝对的 你要看那条短♥信♥吗
He bought it, hook, line and tinker. You wanna see the text?
我也有一段时间没见过弗洛雷斯
You know, I ain't seen Flores in a while either.
多长时间可以算某人失踪了
How long before you count somebody as missing?
不 不 你在帮倒忙 谢谢
No, no, no, that is not helping. Thank you.
聊不踪失的事了
Ex-nay on the issing-may.
我听得懂儿童黑话 罗娜
I know pig Latin, Lorna.
很好 红妈 大家都知道你很聪明
Okay, Red, everyone knows you're very smart.
我应该用不着告诉你
I shouldn't have to tell
人是不会无缘无故消失的
you people don't just vanish into thin air.
-这儿看起来什么都没有 -就该这样
- It doesn't look like anything. - That's the whole point.
这是个地下酒吧
It's a speakeasy.
他们要是真想弄得神秘一点
If they really want to be sub rosa,
就应该雇些饿肚子的人站外面
they should hire some hungry people to stand outside.
小超♥市♥都有长长的队
Grocery stores have lines around the block.
你们要干嘛
What do you want?
两棵包菜 一份汤骨
Two cabbages and a soup bone.
你要是要个面包会怎样
What happens if you ask for a loaf of bread?
他说得对 这牛仔裤穿起来确实显屁♥股♥
He was right. They do give you the ass of an angel.
这裙子显得你长着勃列日涅夫的屁♥股♥
And that skirt gives you Brezhnev's butt.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在我们干什么
What do we do now?
-我们跳舞 -这跳俄♥罗♥斯♥民谣太慢了
- We dance. - It's too slow for the Barynya.
你自己编啊 傻瓜
You make it up, dummy.
这帮西方人扭胯扭得像猫王
The Westerners use their hips, like Elvis Presley.
你应该好像在做♥爱♥一样 只不过不碰接触
You're supposed to look like you're having sex without touching.
像这样
Like this?
你看上去好像受了伤
You look like you hurt yourself.
那哥们在盯着我们
That guy is staring at us.
不是我们 是你
Not at us. At you.
不知道他怎么喘气的 牛仔裤那么紧
I don't know how he can breathe. Those jeans are so tight!
我喜欢 诚实广♥告♥
I like it. Truth in advertising.
你知道自己买♥♥到的是什么
You know what you're buying.
娜杰日达
Nadezhda!
卖♥♥我牛仔裤的是他朋友 别看 淡定
His friend is the guy who sold me the jeans. Don't look. Be cool.
克斯特亚
Kostya.
-你带朋友来了 -我说过会带的
- You brought a friend. - I said I would, didn't I?
他想和她聊聊
He wants to talk to her.
他为什么自己不过来
Why doesn't he come over himself?
他想干嘛就干嘛 我们都听他的
He does what he wants. We all do what he wants.
他办的派对
He makes the parties.
去吧 可能他会让你爽爽哦
Go. Maybe he'll make a party in your panties.
我之前没见过你
I haven't seen you before.
我在其他地方买♥♥东西
I do my grocery shopping elsewhere.
你是工厂的姑娘吧
You're one of those factory girls, right?
用伏特加给他们洗衣服去臭味的
The ones who wash their clothes in vodka to get the stink out?
我从不浪费好的伏特加 用醋就够了
I never waste good vodka. Vinegar does the job just as well.
你不讨厌这份工作吗
The work. You don't hate it?
我没得选 所以只能做到最好
I don't have a choice, so I make the best.
别 不要这么说
No. Stop that.
别让自己陷入老旧俗套中
Don't make the mistake of committing yourself to the old ways.
你该随时准备好迎接改变
You need to be ready for when the world changes.
会很快的
It happens fast.
现在就在改变
It's happening now!
你要给我展示展示新套路吗
And you're going to show me these new ways?
我会对你毫无保留
I'm going to show you everything.
你好
Hello?
孩子们你看过了吗
Have you checked the children?
没有 等等 我知道了
Nope. Pause. I know how this shit goes.
孩子们早死了
The children is already dead,
我就是下一个目标
and I'm next because
因为电影里黑人就是这种结局
that's how it go for black folk in the movies.
孩子们你看过了吗
Have you checked the children?
什么孩子
Which children?
她说什么孩子
She said, "Which children?"
我不知道 编啊
I don't know. Make something up!
幽灵般的孩子们
Spooky children.
幽灵般的孩子们
"Spooky children,"
贱♥人♥ 我都听不懂你在说啥
Bitch? That don't even sit right with me.
我没什么孩子需要检查的
Look, instead of me checkin' the children,
要不你检查下自己
how about you check your damn self?
-不要 -安琪 你弱爆了
- Um... No! - Angie, you suck at this!
-别 我还没说完 -给我
- No, I wasn't done! - Give it to me!
再见
Peace out.
我看到你了
I see you!
喂 我说了我
Hello? I said I...
快点 贱♥人♥ 接电♥话♥
Come on, bitch, pick up!
-你信教 -撒旦教会 女士
- You are religious? - Church of Satan, ma'am.
我早该告诉你发生了暴♥乱♥
Look. Uh, man, I should've told you there was a riot.
我他妈是胆小鬼 好吗
I'm a fuckin' wuss, okay?
我不想让你担心
I didn't want to worry you, you know?
你该做的都做了
You did what you had to do.
我知道达娅是自作自受
I know Daya got herself in some bad shit.
只要告诉我她没事就行了
Just tell me she's okay.
是的 她没事
Yeah, yeah, she's okay.
-你个满嘴谎言的贱♥人♥ -什么
- You lying bitch! - What?
这贱♥人♥对我撒了两次谎
Yo, this bitch lied to me twice!
阿蕾达 冷静下
Aleida, calm down.
我现在正看着我女儿戴手铐呢
I'm staring at my daughter in handcuffs right now!
我请你照看她 然后就得知
I ask you to look out for her and the next thing I know
她用枪打了别人 还认罪了
she's shooting somebody and confesses?
她这辈子算完了
Her life is over!
二十三年来你一直在糟踏她 亲爱的
You've been fucking up her life for 23 years, querida.
你觉得我用一周就能改变这个事实
You think that I was gonna undo that in a week?
你只要当一个一样糟糕的母亲就够了
All you had to do was be an equally bad mother,
他妈的不要比我还差千万倍
not a hundred fuckin' thousand times worse.
唬我一次 是你无♥耻♥ 唬我两次
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...
我他妈把你乳♥头♥切下来
I'll fuckin' cut your tit off.
你知道吗
Yeah, you know what?
我愿意呆在这里被你骂
I would love to stay here and get yelled at,
但我还有自己的孩子要担心
but I got my own kids to worry about.
我会给他们这群小混♥蛋♥祈祷的
Yeah? Well, I'll be prayin' for them little bastards,
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表