剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Shit, it's barely food.
叫你不要用所有糖果去换那些双节棍
Told you we shouldna' traded all our candy for those nunchucks.
要不是你让人偷走了
Woulda been fine
我们的动物饼干 我们才不会这么惨
if you hadn't let someone steal our animal crackers.
你怎么突然这么热衷于
Why you suddenly so high on
反抗自己掀起的反抗斗争呢
starting a revolt against the revolt you started anyway?
我的加刑没有上报
My extra time never went through.
文件处理太慢了之类的
Slow paperwork or some shit.
我能在我孩子还穿着尿不湿的时候就回家
I could get home while my kid's still pissing in diapers.
我才不要为了搞改革
So I'm not risking more years
这些毫无意义的事 被多判个几年
to be part of some hope and change bullshit.
谁说毫无意义 她们正在谈判呢
It ain't bullshit. They're negotiating in there.
算了吧
Ay! Come on.
成功之路只会通向重刑监狱
That yellow brick road ain't leading no place but Max.
想着外面的星星 姑娘们
The stars, ladies...
该说的我都说了
I'm telling you.
星光越亮 寿命越短
Bigger the star, shorter the life.
我以前在天文馆的激光演示里学的
I learned that before a planetarium laser show one time.
你用的颜料有什么能吃的吗
Are you using anything edible to make your colors?
能分我点吗
Anything you can spare?
应该还有一点果珍
I think I got some Tang left.
有没有能嚼的东西
Anything chewable?
我不知道 做个果珍三明治
I don't know. Make some Tang sandwiches.
-听起来并不好吃 -是吗
- That sounds not good. - No?
不然你以前下课都吃什么
What did you get after school?
草头娃娃凉拌甘蓝吗
Blended kale and Chia Pets?
听起来像在教我怎么把自己饿死
More like advice on how to starve myself.
能用画画释放心情一定很棒吧
Must be nice, having an outlet for all your shit.
-糟心事太多 -糟心事太多
- So much shit. - So much shit. Hmm.
天知道有良心竟然这么难受
God, who knew having a conscience would be such a bummer?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你有没有经历过 比如...
Do you ever have it where, like...
因为愧疚 一直觉得恶心
'cause of the guilt, you just feel sick all the time?
恶心想吐的那种感觉
Like, nauseous almost?
对所发生的事我有很多情绪
I got a lot of emotions about what happened,
但唯独没有愧疚过
but guilt ain't one of them.
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Mmm-hmm.
即使开枪射了警卫也不愧疚吗
Even the whole bullet in the guard situation?
你知道吗
You know what?
我受够了你和所有人把那个屎盆子扣我头上
I'm sick of you and everyone putting that shit on me.
如果小汉没有拿枪来 或者为人那么混♥蛋♥
If Humps hadn't brought that gun in here and been such a dick,
他也许还能好好站在这里教训我们
maybe he'd still have two good legs to be kicking us around with.
-满意了吗 -好吧
- All right? - Okay.
想在你的道德地图里找悔恨是我不对
My bad for trying to locate remorse on your morality map.
你继续画你的画 我也不再幻想
All right, you continue painting and I'll go back to not assuming
-所有人都是有良心的了 -好的
- that everyone has a conscience. - Mmm-hmm.
这里毕竟是监狱
It is prison, after all.
你们两个周六会去埃迪的派对吗
You nerds going to Eddy's thing Saturday?
我讨厌雷鬼音乐
Ugh. I hate reggaeton.
不是吧 达娅 你到底是不是波多黎各人
Shit, Daya, you got any Puerto Rican in you?
听起来挺有趣的 我要去
Sounds fun. I'd go.
该死
Damn it.
不是吧 至少还可以再吸一口的
Man, that still had one puff left in it at least.
现在满意了吗
Happy now?
就像鸟妈妈喂小鸟一样
Like a baby bird being fed by its mama.
操
Oh, shit.
你们看到了吗
You guys see that?
天哪 他死了吗
Oh, my God. Is he dead?
我们应该报♥警♥
We gotta call the cops.
开什么玩笑 我们刚嗑完药
Are you kidding? We're high as fuck.
-你要干什么 -害怕了吗
- What are you doing? - Scared?
达娅 别过去
Daya, don't.
搞什么啊
What the hell?
你们没见过302的罗尼吗
You ain't met Ronny from 302?
他给电影或电视剧做道具
He does props for, like, movies and shit.
可能把刚演完《法律与秩序》的溺亡者
Probably just drying out some corpse
放在这晒干吧
he drowned on Law & Order.
你真够混♥蛋♥的
You're an asshole.
克莱尔 别跟他废话了
Come on, Claire. This is bullshit.
再见 傻姑娘们
Later, nerds.
你是在和保罗调情吗
So, uh... you flirting with Paolo?
当然不是 波多黎各男人都太吵了
Hell, no. Puerto Rican guys are too loud
而且总是迟到什么的
and they always late and shit.
你也经常迟到
You're always late.
没错 怎么了
Exactly. Why?
你喜欢他吗
Are you into him or something?
是的 我喜欢他
Yeah. I think I am.
我想倒追他
Like, I wanna go for him.
太好了 全给你了
Nice. All yours.
但是你千万不要被搞大肚子
But you better make sure he don't make your period late.
波多黎各男人不喜欢戴套哦
Puerto Ricans guys don't like rubbers.
据我姐说爱尔兰人 意大利人 白种人
Well, according to my sister, neither do the Irish, the Italians,
黑人 法国人 韩国人...也都不喜欢
plain white dudes, black dudes, French dudes, Koreans...
你姐这么浪吗
Your sister real slutty?
不 她在免费诊所上班
Nah. She works at the free clinic.
请转告维拉斯科医生 我这是第三次打给他
Tell Doctor Velasco that this is the third time I'm calling.
我必须和他谈谈我的儿子 拜托了
I need to speak to him, please, about my son.
621病房♥的本尼·曼多萨
Benny Mendoza, room 621.
我说过了 女士
Like I said, ma'am,
维拉斯科医生只能将您儿子的最新情况告知
Doctor Velasco will keep your son's legal guardian
他的法定监护人
informed of any updates--
法定监护人 我是他的母亲
Legal guardian? I'm his mother, carajo.
让他来接电♥话♥ 我必须知道我儿子的情况
Put him on the fucking phone. I'm the one that gets the updates.
你这么关心他
You care so much,
为何不亲自来问维拉斯科医生呢
come in here and ask Doctor Velasco yourself.
我会的
Oh, I will.
但现在没那么容易好吗
But right now, it's not that easy, right?
因为我被关在监狱里
Because I'm in prison, okay?
但你最好相信我 不然我出去了
But you better believe that when I get out,
第一个要找的人就是你
you are the first bitch that I am gonna go find.
稍等 我看一下他现在有没有空
Hold... hold for a moment. I'll see if he's available.
你最好吃点抗精神病药
Yo, you might be better off with, uh, an anti-psychotic.
你把钥匙给我 我给你找点
If you give me the keys, I'll get you some.
你知道吗
You know what?
就算你穿得像垃圾版的奥黛丽赫本
Just 'cause you dressed up like a trashy Audrey Hepburn
你也不能讲话这么欠揍吧
doesn't mean you can be such a bitch, okay?
我现在极度敏感
I am feeling very sensitive right now.
不然你去找其他人
How about you go find somebody else
做你的暖窝好了
to be your warm fuzzy place, okay?
我不干了
I'm out of that business.
我不会让你把我赶出去的 我喜欢这里
I am not letting you kick me out of this place. I like it.
而且法律不允许你赶孕妇
Besides, there are laws against it. I am pregnant.
你子♥宫♥里毛都没有
There is nothing in your womb
是你子♥宫♥内膜的神经错乱了而已
except for a deep psychosis wrapped in a uterine lining.
立刻把钥匙给我
So keys, now.
妮琪 谢天谢地
Oh, Nicky. Thank God.
我需要针头 要十根
I need needles. Ten of them.
我没时间解释
I don't have time to explain.
光头猿人楚巴卡就要来了
Hairless Chewbacca is coming.
你们俩到底嗑了什么药 我不会给你们的
All right. What the fuck are you guys on? I am not enabling here.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
针头是拿来扎手指的
The needles are for sticking under fingernails,
不是要注射毒品
not into veins.
不过也许我们应该给他注射点什么东西
Although, maybe we should shoot him up with something.
有没有电影里那种 间谍被注射完以后
What is that stuff they use in the movies
会变得很虚弱又还能说话的药
to make the spies weak and talky?
胸
Breasts.
先进来吧 我们再一起想办法
Look, why don't you guys come in here and then we can strategize.
没时间了
There's no time.
很快 我们会很快谋划好的
Uh... quickly. We'll strategize very, very quickly.
非常快 快进来
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表