剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我的手指 又开始痛了
Uh, my finger. It's... it's hurting again.
看来有人要腾出地方了
Looks like someone needs to vacate the premises.
没问题 我也这么想的
Yeah, no problem. Was thinking the same thing.
-拉开她 -佩萨塔琪
- Get her off! - Pennsatucky!
-拉开她 -佩萨塔琪
- Get off her! - Pennsatucky!
或许现在你们会听我的了
Maybe now you'll listen!
你们无法拯救一个怪物
You can't rehab a monster!
为了大家的安全 必须把她锁起来
She needs to be locked up for everyone's safety!
不 我才不要 这不公平
No, I don't! It's not even fair!
你们他妈的每天恐吓我
You guys fucking terrorize me every single day!
我连尿个尿都不行
I can't even take a piss?
我早说过 我说过我会揍死你们
I told you! I told you you would find me.
-你弄断了我鼻子 -好极了
- You broke my fucking nose! - Good!
一开始她打断了我的手指
First, she mutilates my finger,
现在她把别人的鼻子都弄断了
now she's breaking people's noses?
把她锁起来
Lock her up!
禁闭屎 禁闭屎 禁闭屎
Poo! Poo! Poo!
禁闭屎 禁闭屎 禁闭屎 禁闭屎
Poo! Poo! Poo! Poo! Poo! Poo!
我靠
Co?o.
别把东西到处乱丢
Hey, don't leave your shit lying there.
闭嘴 别管我
Shut up. Leave me alone.
又开始了
There she go.
为了她好 你姐还是赶紧跳窗逃生吧
I hope that, for her sake, your sister jumped out the window.
继续 再那样跟我说话试试
Go ahead. Talk to me like that again.
操
Aw, fuck.
是因为鱼的事吗
Is this about the fish?
因为你妹妹把闪粉撒进去了
'Cause I told your sister to clean the damn tank
我让她把鱼缸清理了
after she put glitter in it.
她好像是想把鱼变成美人鱼
I think she wanted to turn him into a mermaid.
或是帅人鱼啥的
Merman. Whatever.
你是不是总能把事情搞砸
There isn't a single thing you don't ruin, is there?
不是因为鱼
It ain't about the fish.
怎么了 你可以告诉我
What is it? You can tell me.
克莱尔不跟我说话了
Claire won't talk to me.
帕罗尴尬得不想看我
Paolo's too embarrassed to even look at me.
我还得假装午饭时被留堂了
And I had to pretend I got detention during lunch
因为我找不到人一起吃午饭
'cause I didn't have no one to sit with.
就这破事
That's it?
妈的
Shit.
我还以为那个戴眼镜的变♥态♥体育老师又摸你了
I thought that pervert PE teacher with the glasses touched you again.
婊♥子♥来来去去
Bitches come and go.
所以她们才叫婊♥子♥ 不叫哈巴狗
That's why they're called bitches, not lap dogs.
我不想让她走
I did not want her to go.
我都不知道自己为什么听你的
I don't know why I listen to you.
让我一个人静静 出去
Leave me alone. Go away.
行 我走
Oh, I'm going.
不过不到晚上我不回来了
But I'm not gonna get back till late.
你喂孩子吧
So feed the kids!
正在拨♥打♥您所呼叫的号♥码
I will now connect you to the number you requested.
-喂 -鲍威尔夫人
- Hello? - Ms. Powell?
-你是 -达娅娜
- Yes? - It's Dayanara.
迪亚茨
Diaz.
天哪
Oh. My goodness.
你怎么样 你还好吗
How are you doing? Are you... are you okay?
不太好
Not really. No.
孩子的事我很遗憾 达娅娜
I... I was so sorry to hear about the baby, Dayanara.
我本来想打给你 但我不想打扰你独自哀悼
I... I was gonna call you, but I wanted to respect your mourning.
还有
And, uh...
我自己也哀悼了一会
you know, I... I guess I was grieving a little bit, too. I did--
不是真的
It ain't true.
-什么 -我妈
- What? - My mom.
她说谎了 孩子还活着
She lied about the baby. She's alive.
抱歉 我本该告诉你的
I'm sorry. I should have told you.
她...是女孩吗
She's... She?
嗯
Yeah.
阿玛丽亚
Armaria.
但她在寄养家庭
But she's in foster care.
我不想让她寄人篱下 得不到正常的抚养
And I don't want her to be there. It don't turn you out right.
她需要有健康成长的机会
She needs to have a shot.
艾玛丽亚 这名字真好听
Amaria. That is so pretty.
是她吗
Is that her?
不 阿玛丽亚
No. Armaria.
你得会正确发音
You need to learn how to say it right.
让我跟她说话
Let me talk to her.
还要保证你的朋友和她的老师什么的
And make sure that your friends and her teachers and stuff
也会正确发音
say it right, too.
因为这很重要
'Cause it's important.
我是说
I mean...
除非你不想要她
unless you don't want her.
好吧 这事
Okay, look. This is, uh...
这事我得消化一下
This is a lot to process.
我以为孩子死了 现在
I... I thought the baby was gone and now...
我也不知道 我
I don't know. I...
我现在都没法♥正♥常思考了
I can't even wrap my head around this.
我的孩子还活着
My baby's alive?
我们的孩子
Our baby?
妈妈 妈妈 让我跟达娅说话
Mama. Mama, let me talk to Daya.
乔吉 别说了
Georgie, stop it!
你缓刑期间不得联♥系♥
Your probation says no contact.
我还在
I... I'm here.
求你了
Please.
我知道这整件事很混乱 但是
I know this whole thing is so messed up. But...
我就是
I just...
我不会再让别人改变我的想法了
I'm not gonna let anyone change my mind ever again.
我决定了
This is my decision.
我想让你抚养她
I want you to have her.
你会对她很好的 我知道你会的
You're gonna be good to her. I know you are.
求你了
Please.
如果我同意抚养她
If I agree to take her...
你要是同意了 那她就是你的了
If you agree, then she's yours.
不仅是我在狱中的时候 而是永远
Not just for the time that I'm here, but for real.
我想让你好好抚养她
I want you to reinvent her.
也别跟她提起我
Don't even tell her about me.
我想让她尝试正常的生活
I want her to have a shot at something normal.
求你了 妈妈 求你了
Please, Mommy. Please.
她是我的家人 我有女儿了
She's my family. I have a daughter.
我想
I guess I...
-我应该可以 -太好了
- I think I could do that. - Yeah.
天
Oh, God.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mommy.
谢谢你 鲍威尔夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Powell.
我不会告诉你该怎么抚养她
Look, I ain't gonna tell you how to raise her
或是要求你给她什么样的生活
or the kind of life that she should have or whatever.
因为我也不懂
It's not like I'd know, anyhow.
但是 如果可以的话
But... if you could...
给她点个人空间好吗
give her some space, you know?
比如 她学走路的时候
Like, when she's learning how to walk,
你要让她自己走
you got to let her try.
即使她偶尔会跌倒 或是常常跌倒
Even if she falls sometimes. Or a lot of times.
但她要是真跌倒了
But when she does...
不要做那种把她扶起来
don't be the kind of mom who picks her up,
拍掉她身上的土 装作什么都没发生的母亲
dusts her off and... pretends like nothing happened.
你要放手让她哭 让她把事情搞砸
You got to be okay with her crying. And fucking up.
因为她肯定会的
'Cause she will.
因为她是我的女儿
'Cause she's mine.
这是溶于她血液里的
It's in her blood, you know?
会没事的
It's gonna-- It's gonna be okay.
是啊
Yeah.
肯定会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我得挂了
I got to go.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表