剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Please whisper better.
操 有人送东西来了吗
Oh, shit, we got a delivery?
*邦邦 联邦 联合 亚马逊优选*
*Buh, buh FedEx, UPS, Amazon Prime*
*给我们送来必需品 该是时候了*
*Bring us what we need 'Cause it's about time*
再别饶舌了 永远都不要
Yeah, don't ever do that again. Ever.
那是侃爷吗
Was that Kanye?
我们要开门吗
Do we answer?
-我喜欢她的扮相 -可不是
- I like her ensemble. - Yeah.
没过多要加入暴♥动♥的表情 还透着些才华
Not too in-your-riot-face, but some flair.
我要开门了
I'm doin' it.
你好 你有什么事
Hello? How may I help you?
你好 我是妮塔 记得吗
Hi, there. Nita?
我们通过电♥话♥ 是的吧 是和你吧
We spoke on the phone, I think? Was that you?
也许吧
Maybe.
我是代表哈金森州长给你们送物资来的
I have a delivery from Governor Hutchinson.
好吧... 谢谢
Oh. Well... thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我们保持联♥系♥ 这是我的手♥机♥号♥
We'll be in touch. Here is my cell.
我们继续保持通话 好吗
Let's keep the lines of communication open, okay?
好了 祝好
Okay. Enjoy.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
把那个... 该死
Hey, man, get the... Oh, shit!
感谢帮助 伙计们 真心感谢
Thanks for the help, guys. Really appreciate it.
我们应该当心点 别靠近一个没标记的箱子
Some of us are smart enough not to go near a unmarked box.
我是说 里面什么都可能有
I mean, that could be anything.
可能是个炸♥弹♥或是炭疽
It could be a bomb. Anthrax.
迷你士兵
Itty-bitty soldiers.
管它的 一个给你...
Fuck it. One for you...
奇多圈
Cheetos!
-塔奇丝辣条 -卫生棉条
- Takis! - Tampons?
辣味奇多 塔奇斯还有卫生棉条
Hot Cheetos, Takis, and tampons
这个的意义不止如此 知道吗
just don't have the same ring to it, you know?
他们在满足我们的需求
they're meeting our demands.
告诉过你了 伙计 你做到了
Told you, man! You did it.
不需要别人为我们发声 就他妈是这样
Don't need nobody to speak for us. Fuck yeah!
你是个英雄
You a hero, man.
妹子 你犯了个错误
Girl, that's a mistake.
难道你不知道饼干都是花钱买♥♥的吗
Don't you know you always got to pay for the flipper?
你真的觉得...
You really think...
K开头的坎蒂加上一副完美牙齿
Kandy with a "K" is gonna win Ultimate Grand Supreme
就能帮她赢得超级至尊皇冠吗 才不会呢
with her own God-given teeth? Hell, no!
我们可以看《106和公园》了吗
Can we watch 106 & Park now?
当然可以
Sure can.
你没有经过我的同意
You didn't ask for permission.
我不需要经过你的或是任何人的同意
I ain't be needing your permission or nobody.
坦德勒太太可不是这么说的
Well, Ms. Tendler says otherwise,
在那之前你可是被揍的很惨
'fore she knock the black off of you.
你说话的口气就像个老太太
You sound like a old lady.
伙计 今天我就是一个老太太
Man, I am a old lady, as of today.
这是我看电视的时间 我问过了...
And it's my TV time. I asked. So--
你看的东西没人喜欢 这不公平
Nobody else likes the shit you watch. It ain't fair.
你们都在干什么
What the hell are y'all doing?
但丁 下个星期都不准看电视了
Dante, no TV for the next week.
放屁 我恨这个地方
Fucking bullshit! I hate it here.
我也不怎么喜欢你
Don't like you much neither.
美味姐 到我房♥间来
Taystee, my office.
-该滚蛋了 老太太 -闭嘴
- Time to go, old lady. - Shut up.
进来吧
Come on in.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
我不坐 我已经知道了 坦德勒太太
Ain't gotta sit, 'cause I already know, Ms. Tendler.
我已经18岁了 我得开始合计下
Now that I'm 18, I gotta start figuring out
我以后住在哪了
where I'm gonna live at.
我知道我只有一年的时间了
Now, I know I only got a year to figure it out,
但 我找了份工作交了几个朋友
but... I got a job and I got some friends.
所以我觉得应该没什么问题
So, I think I'll be all right.
对吗
Right?
坐下 美味姐
Sit down, Taystee.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
送我一张生日贺卡吗
You got me a card?
不是 你的生母联♥系♥到我了
No. Your birth mother reached out,
但我们只能等你18岁再告诉你
but we couldn't tell you till you turned 18.
信封里是她的联♥系♥方式
Contact information's in the envelope.
不要怪我 法律不是我定的
And don't go blamin' me. I don't make the laws.
都是白人定的 要怪就怪他们吧
These white men do. Blame them.
她在这里面吗
She's in here?
差不多吧
Something like that.
早上好 瞌睡虫
Morning, sleepyhead.
什么鬼
What the fuck!
别担心 是你流的口水
Don't worry. It's just a little drool.
你昨晚犯了什么事被弄进来的
What'd you get into last night?
嗑了什么新毒品吗
Is that some sort of new drug thing?
贝利
Bayley.
你可以走了
You're out of here.
不 不不不 不行
No. No, no, no, no. That's a mistake.
你不能放了我 我对社会有威胁 长官
You can't let me go. I'm a danger to society, sir.
就算是这样 我们也不能关着你
Be that as it may, we can't keep you.
你没有被起诉 走吧
No charges have been filed. Let... let's go.
弗兰克 珍妮打过来了
Frank, Janie called.
她送孩子们到足球场就来接你
She'll be over to get you after she drops the kids at soccer.
谢了 汤姆
Thanks, Tom.
别失望了 小兄弟
Ah, don't despair, little buddy.
这就是酒和醉汉拘留所的存在理由 不是吗
This is why God invented booze and the drunk tank, hmm?
你得摆脱你的麻烦
You need to slip from your troubles,
制♥造♥点小混乱 然后在这里睡一晚
make a little ruckus, and you spend the night in here.
但是一切都会好起来的
But everything's gonna be fine.
贝利 走吧
Bayley, come on.
你没有塔奇丝辣条吗
No Takis for you?
别理我
Leave me alone.
没法不理你 因为你坐在我的铺位里
Hard to do that... seeing as how you're in my bunk.
这是她的床所以就是我的 去你♥妈♥的♥
It's her bed. It's mine. Go fuck yourself.
你怎么什么都不说
Why aren't you saying anything?
不了...
Nah...
我没事
I'm good.
这是什么黑人力量无声抗♥议♥还是什么狗屁
Some black power silent treatment bullshit or something?
更像是...
More like...
没有精力浪费在你身上
I don't got energy to waste.
我也觉得难过
I got my own sad.
她之前就睡在这里
She used to sleep here, man.
就在这里
Right there.
就在我对面
Across from me.
有时候她会这样 她会
Sometimes she'd do this thing, where she'd...
她想睡觉时就会练习蹬腿
bounce her leg while she was tryin' to fall asleep.
整个床都他妈嘎吱作响
The whole fucking bed would creak.
这让我很崩溃 我很想揍她
It drove me crazy. I would wanna punch her.
但现在我无法入睡了...
Now I can't fall asleep...
因为我躺在床上...
'cause I lie here...
等着对面的嘎吱声
waiting for the squeak.
我不知道
I didn't know that.
我从没挨着她睡过觉
I never got to sleep next to her.
其实是这样
That's the thing.
我不悲伤 我是愤怒
I'm not sad. I'm angry.
我恨所有人
I hate everyone.
那些大笑着或是面带笑意的人
Anyone... laughing or smiling or...
所有活着的人 都让我非常不爽
being alive is fucking offensive to me
这些人都该他妈的去死
and they should all just fucking die.
最后 我会怒火烧身
And eventually, I'm just gonna burn up from rage
烧成一堆尘埃
and then I'll just be dust.
我不知道该怎么停止愤怒
And I don't know how to make it stop.
我知道
I do.
来吧 你跟我一起去
Come on! You are coming with me.
我要看孩子
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表