剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我给你做打手 那么长时间
So... this whole time, I've been your muscle...
而你却一直想着
while you've been trying
要怎么放走你的男朋友
to figure out a way to free your boyfriend?
我没有 乔那个傻♥逼♥出轨了
No. Fuck Joe. He cheated on me.
而且我跟他不是一个阶级的
And I'm, like, way above his pay grade.
我是说 我以为
I mean, I... I thought
他在世纪挑战公♥司♥很快会升职
that he was headed up MCC's corporate ladder,
可是很显然 他没那个本事
but clearly, the man simply does not have what it takes.
如果完全坦白的话
And if I'm going to be perfectly honest...
他太粗了
there is such a thing as too big, you know?
我下面比较紧
I'm kind of tight down there, so...
你这个冒牌大贱逼
Your poor, counterfeit cunt.
抱歉 大嘣 我确实是
I'm sorry, Boo. I am.
可我太害怕了 不敢告诉你
But I was too afraid to tell you.
冯巴洛的某些情况其实是真实的
You know that there were parts of Von Barlow that were real,
那就是我
that were me.
你知道吗 我不是恨你编的这个贱♥人♥
You know, I... I don't have a problem with the cunt you created.
我恨的人是你
My problem is with the cunt you are.
世纪挑战大贱逼
The MCC cunt.
就是你 每一天都让这个破地方
The one who every day, in every way,
越来越烂糟
makes this shithole a whole lot shittier.
我以前不知道
I didn't know.
可我现在来了 我知道
But now that I'm in here, I realize how fucked up it is
以前只把犯人视为
to treat people like...
影响我们收入的变量 是多没人性的事
like variables affecting our net income gains.
但我现在亲眼看到了
But I see you now.
你们值得更好的生活
And you deserve more than
而不是只够生存的悲惨条件
the bare minimum needed to survive.
没错 我们值得更多
Yeah. We deserve more.
实际上
In fact...
我觉得 我个人 就能值五千大洋
I think that I, personally, deserve about $5000 more.
你懂的
You know...
保守你的小秘密呀
to keep your little secret?
你这是敲诈勒索
That's extortion.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你觉得我坐牢是因为人太实诚吗
Do you think I was in here because I made an honest living?
好吧
Fine.
说定了 很好
Glad that's settled.
干嘛
What?
网络转账给我吧 快点
Oh... You're gonna PayPal me, pronto.
账号♥是booboombah@hotmail.com
booboombah@hotmail.com.
我只剩3%的电了
Well, it looks like I am down to 3%,
还没带充电器 所以嘛
and I did not bring my charger. So...
所以 我们去找一个
So... let's go looking.
好
Fine.
护士小姐 还开门吗
Hey, nurse? You still open?
你真要一直这么玩吗
Do you really wanna keep playing that?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我被一头熊打了
Uh...I got mauled by a bear.
-你吃红妈的维生素了吗 -我倒想
- You take some of Red's vitamins? - Oh, I wish.
经历过昨晚的海啸以后
Any drugs of any kind would have really helped
是个药我都觉得有帮助
with the tsunami of fucked-up that was last night.
不过悲伤的是 我还是没嗑药
But, sadly... still sober.
你要告诉我发生什么了
You gonna tell me what happened,
还是你准备继续搪塞过去
or you... you gonna keep stalling with all your words?
我现在真不想谈这个
Uh, for now, I don't want to talk about it.
甚至不愿想起来
You know, I don't wanna think about it.
我只想坐在这里 和你在一起
All I want to do is just sit here, you know, with you.
或者找根烟抽
Maybe see about a cigarette.
这里会藏着烟吗
They keep any fucking cigarettes here?
-没有 喂喂 -怎么了
- No. Hey, hey, hey. - What?
你不生我气啦
You're not mad at me anymore?
事情演变成现在这样
Look, it turns out that
生气都没力气
mad is a luxury I cannot afford at this time.
那些西班牙妹子叫我疯姑娘
There is a reason why those Spanish ladies,
是有原因的
they call me loco in the coco.
我已经很努力不要那样了
I'm trying so hard not to be like that.
可我就像奥兹医生[脱口秀]说的精神病一样
But it's like, uh, what Dr. Oz says about insanity.
重复地做同一件事情
When you do the same thing over, over, over, over again,
期待会有不一样的结果
expecting different results.
我觉得这是爱因斯坦说的 但我懂你意思
Well, I think it was actually Einstein, but proceed.
你看 检测结果我看着真的是阳性
See, they look positive to me.
我知道有些线比较模糊
I mean, I know some of the lines is blurrier than the others,
但可能是我疯了 开始出现幻视了
but I think I'm so fucking crazy, I'm seeing shit now.
小妞
Babe...
你真的怀孕了
you're actually pregnant.
我是说 你确实也很疯
I mean, you're also crazy, but, uh,
但除非你是用别人的尿验的
unless you put these in someone else's piss...
-我没有 -好吧
- No, I did not. - Well...
那你真的怀孕了
okay, you're with child here.
不 不 这...
No. No, that's not...
这不可能 你说的...
that's not... possible, because you said--
我之前不相信你 可能是我吓着了
I didn't believe you. All right, maybe I was scared,
想到一个毛茸茸的婴儿
you know, imagining a hairy little bambino
从你的小妹妹里挤出来
popping out of your vajayjay.
真的不是什么好的自♥慰♥性幻想
It's not exactly the stuff of masturbatory fantasies.
但是
But, uh...
我还是为你开心
Hey, I'm happy for you.
这是你一直想要的 不是吗
This is what you always wanted, right?
维尼
Vinnie...
维尼不想跟孩子有任何瓜葛
Vinnie doesn't want to have anything to do with this.
他都不接我的电♥话♥
He won't even answer my calls.
维尼该去死了
Fuck Vinnie.
好吗 我们一起处理 我来帮你
All right? We'll make it work. I will help you.
可宝宝怎么办
What about this baby? Huh?
还有一整年时间
For a whole year, I'm not gonna
我都没法在他身边 照顾他晚上不要踢被子
be there to watch his little belly at night,
确保他还有呼吸
make sure he's still breathing.
给他洗脖子上的小褶皱
Remember to wash the little folds in his neck.
给他和一大盆意大利面拍可爱的合影
Take those cute photos of him with a big bowl of spaghetti,
把肉丸放在他的头上
with a meatball on top of his head and... and...
而且他爸爸也不愿意做这些事了
Now his father's not gonna be there to do those things, either.
怎么办啊
Oh, my God!
妮琪 这对宝宝叫什么日子啊
Nicky, what kind of a life is that for a baby?
停 停 停 深呼吸
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. Stop. Breathe.
没事的
It'll be fine, okay?
宝宝什么都不懂呢
Look, babies don't know shit.
他们只是宝宝呀
They're babies.
过来
Come here.
我们会通知家人你们被安全释放了
We will let your families know you've been safely released.
-我也是吗 -对啊
- Mine, too? - That's right.
她是犯人 所以...
Um... she's an inmate, actually. So...
杰弗森叫你出来的时候说什么了
What did Jefferson say when she sent you?
原话是什么
I want her exact words.
杰弗森 不不 都是我自己办的
Jefferson? Oh, no, no, no. This was all me.
我冒着巨大的风险
I risked my ass like Moses,
像摩西一样把他们带向自♥由♥
leading these people to freedom.
是的 她剪开了铁丝网
Yeah. She cut a hole in the fence.
你是说人♥质♥不是
Are you saying the hostages
因为谈判结果才被放走的吗
weren't released as a result of negotiations?
谈判 不不 是我按交易办的
Negotiations? No, no, no, no, no. I did it for the deal.
什么交易 和谁
What deal? From whom?
和那些...
With the guys. They, um...
监狱的管理方 世纪挑战公♥司♥什么的
The ones that run the prison. You know? The MCC.
他们说
They... they said
如果我救他们出来 就给我减刑
that I would get time off my sentence if I freed them.
抱歉 如果世纪挑战公♥司♥有人
I am so sorry if anyone from MCC
让你相信他们能左右犯人刑期
led you to believe that they have a say in inmate sentencing--
这可不行 该死的
No, no, no. Uh-uh. No. Fuck that.
你看
No. You see...
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表