剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
说得对
Sí.
我们能都冷静一下吗
Can we all chill the fuck out?
-刷新一下 吉娜 -我的天
- Refresh the feed, Gina. - Oh, for fuck's sake...
你能向我保证 你会从容处理吗
Will you just promise me that you will take it easy?
超级从容
Easy does it.
我去透透气
I gotta get some air. Huh?
网络医生说你要把手臂抬到心脏以上
WebMD said to elevate it above your heart.
它还说要找专业医师治疗呢
It also said to seek professional medical care.
查普曼医生在此
Dr. Chapman is here.
让我给你调一个
And I am gonna scrounge together
利奇菲尔德最佳镇痛鸡尾酒
the finest cocktail that Litchfield has to offer.
我已经吃了《毒药与老妇》
I already got some Tylenol
给的泰勒诺[镇痛药]了
from Arsenic and Old Lace over there.
那些药98年就过期了
It probably expired in '98.
药品保质期是营销骗局 全是骗人的
Expiration dates are a marketing scheme. Totally bogus.
好吧 我去趟药房♥
All right. I'm gonna go to the pharmacy.
看看能不能给你搞点强效镇痛药
I'll see if I can get you something harder.
等等 你真想出去外面
Wait, you're actually considering going back out there?
-为了你啊 -为了我
- For you. - For me?
拜托 现在能不能别搞你那一套
Please, don't do your thing right now.
你是说我想办法帮你这件事呢
Are you talking about my trying-to-help-you thing?
还是怪我讲话太笼统
Or are you talking about my speaking-in-general thing?
你就不能直说你想出去看看吗
Why can't you just say you want to see what's going on?
好吧 我想
Fine. I do.
我想去看看外头情况如何
I wanna go see if all this is ending
好给你找点真正的救护
so that I can get you some real help.
我也想去看看
And I also wanna see
我们做的这一切是不是付之东流
if all this stuff we've done has been for nothing.
你不就想看看怪兽折断了我的手臂
You wanna know if me getting my ulna snapped by Godzilla
是不是帮到了你的大事吗
helped your little cause?
艾利克斯 我知道你很痛
Alex... I know that you're hurting.
他对你做的事
What he did...
我坐在一旁 什么都做不了
I wanted to die... just sitting there,
恨不得去死
not being able to help you.
所以我才觉得出去看看很重要
Which is why I think it's very important for me to go find out--
-你知道吗 走 尽管走 -我不
- You know what? Go. Just go. - No.
-你要我留下 我就留下 -在搞什么
- If you want me to stay, I'll stay. - What is it?
-我不开玩笑 -我是说...
- I'm serious... - I'm--
走 我现在
Go. I actually... I actually
根本不想见到你
don't even want to look at you right now.
走
Go!
它代表着魔力和美好
It represents magic. And beauty.
还有赞颂美好
And appreciating beauty.
那你为什么要纹在自己看不到的地方呢
So why did you decide to get it in a spot where you can't see it?
不是给我看的 是给别人看的
Oh, it's not for me. It's for other people.
某人回港的时候晕船了
Other people who fail to see the beauty
可惜了身在世界上最美丽的地方
even when they are in the most beautiful place on earth,
却不能领略美好
looking at a magic fish up close,
不能和鱼儿们亲密接触
just because they got a little seasick on the way back to shore.
相信我 我明白晕船呕吐不好受
And believe me, I get that it's no fun to barf on sea life,
但你喝点水 睡一觉 然后就继续出发啊
but you drink some water, you take a nap and you move on.
不能在屋里宅两天 整日忧郁吧
You don't sit inside for two days and mope
无垠沙滩
when the beach and...
迷人生活
life and...
和绚丽阳光就在门外呢 是吧
sun is all happening outside. You know?
听着像天堂里的烦恼
Sounds like trouble in paradise.
没错 天堂里的烦恼 还有纽约的烦恼
Well, it's trouble in paradise. It's trouble in New York.
欧洲的烦恼
And it's trouble in Europe.
-也许你俩不合适呢 -我们超不合适的
- Maybe you're incompatible. - Oh, we're completely incompatible.
怎么相处都不行 整件事傻得透顶
We don't work at all. The entire thing is stupid.
但你却坐在这里 在后脖子上纹一条鱼
But yet you're here getting a fish tattoo on your neck
就为了让她看到美好
to remind her of beauty.
因为我爱她
Because I love her.
她不能拒绝 你解释我们的法律局限了吗
She can't reject the deal. Did you explain our legal limitations?
这和事情逻辑无关
This is not about logic.
把水给我
Give me that.
-有饼干吃吗 -我看看有什么
- You got some crackers or something? - I'll see what I can find.
你得告诉我人♥质♥在哪里
You're going to need to tell me where the hostages are,
交火中避免伤到他们
so we can avoid them in the cross fire.
不行 你们不能进去
No! You can't go in there.
你告诉杰克 我们也在乎犯人的生命安全
You tell Jack some of us also value inmate lives.
其实世纪挑战公♥司♥暂时已经不相干了
Well, actually, MCC is out of the picture for the time being.
暂时
Oh, for the time being?
发生了这种事
You're really going to
你还不吊销他们的执照吗
let them keep their license after all this?
我不想这么早开始责怪谁 典狱长
I wouldn't be so quick to assign blame yet, Warden.
听我说 你不用这样
Listen to me. You don't have to do this.
一个犯人不能代表整个监狱
One inmate does not speak for the entire prison.
还有其他首领 我可以找她们说说
There are... there are other leaders that I can talk to. I--
要什么给什么 她们还不满足
We gave them everything they wanted and it still wasn't enough.
这就好比你给流浪汉一个百吉饼
It's like when you offer a homeless man a bagel
他还跟你要奶油芝士和果酱
and then he asks you for a veggie schmear and jam.
不能因为流浪汉喜欢奇怪的食物配搭
Just because a homeless man is into weird food combinations
就认为他不是真的饿
doesn't mean he's not hungry.
那个人不是真心想要吃的
That man didn't want food any more
就像这些女人不是真心想要改革
than those women want reform.
她们就想当受害人
They want to remain victims.
如果你答应她们的要求 她们就装不起来了
If you actually give them what they want, they lose their power.
那些是人♥质♥吗
Are those... the hostages?
杰弗森放他们走了吗
Jefferson let them out?
她一定是改变想法了
She must've changed her mind.
把他们带进来
Bring them in here.
我准备好发表声明之前
I don't want anybody seeing them until we've had time
-不要让任何人看到他们 -是 女士
- to prepare a statement. - Yes, ma'am.
看来我俩合作顺利
I guess we make an okay team.
别想抱我
Don't even think about hugging me.
过来嘛
Come here.
你好像整个人踩到狗屎了一样
It's like you stepped in dog shit with your whole body.
你很喜欢啊
You love it.
换做你是我 你也会这么做的
You would've done the same thing as me, and you know it.
他要出手术室了 求你了
He's coming out of surgery. Please...
闭嘴吧 听得我头疼
Oh, shut it. You're giving me a headache.
我们开始抓黑帮人员了吗 太棒了
We arresting OGs now? Dang!
这个叛徒放走了所有狱警
Backstabbing bitch released all our guards.
我们只剩这只死猪了
This piece of shit's all we got left.
后面这一句你也可以用西班牙语说
You could have said that last part in... in Spanish.
-帮我搜下他们身上 -不用再说第二遍了
- Help me frisk 'em. - Don't got to tell me twice.
求你了 别这样
No, come on. Please, don't.
不 不 你不能把手♥机♥收走
No, no, no. You can't take that. Please, no.
我需要知道我儿子的情况
I need to know about my boy.
求你了 如果你还有点人性 就别这样
Please, if you have any humanity in you, please don't do this.
我们本来能争取到教育项目 而不是一场空
We could've gotten our GEDs in here, instead of wasting our time.
本来可以增加探视时间
We could've gotten it so that our kids
不用每次见到孩子都只能抱三十秒
could hug us for more than 30 seconds when they come see us.
可你把一切都毁了
But you just screwed all of us out of that.
所以别跟我提什么人性
So don't talk to me about humanity.
看好这两个狡猾的贱♥人♥
Keep an eye on them tricky fuckers.
我们回来之前不要折磨他们
And no torturing till we get back.
等等 我们去哪
Wait. Where we going?
我们得告诉杰弗森这个情况
We... we got to tell La Jefferson what happened.
我觉得我得先去趟厕所
I think I need to make a pit stop first.
我开始觉得
Starting to think
我们不该吸那么多咖啡了
maybe we shouldn't have snorted all that coffee.
咖啡就是会促进排泄
Coffee has been proven to give you the shits.
导致肠痉挛什么的
Something about bowel spasms.
拉完屎就好了
Bet you feel better after you push some brown out.
老天 我♥操♥
Jeez! Fuck!
不是这头出啊
Wrong end!
走 我陪你去厕所
Come on... let's get you to a bathroom, mama.
-走 -好
- Come on. - Okay.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表