剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
白妞逃跑了
White flight!
我们该绊住她吗
Should we trip her?
先不 咱们静观其变
Nah. Let it play out.
-顺其自然 -很有禅意
- What will be will be. - So Zen.
操 我今天真的很不在状态
Fuck! I'm really off of my game today.
有没有人知道是不是水逆了
Anyone know if Mercury's in retrograde?
我一直不信冒牌婊这码子事
I ain't buyin' the whole Counterfeit Cunt story.
感觉很不对劲
Don't smell right to me.
造假证的人手没那么干净 应该都是墨渍
Hands are too clean for a forger. She'd be inky.
或许她是个很高级的造假犯
Or maybe she's just such a good forger,
提前伪造出个自己来
she went ahead and forged herself.
怎么了
What?
她怎么跑这么快
How's she so fast?
肾上腺素加上撒了谎
Adrenaline and lies.
你给我藏好了
Yeah, you fully hiding, ain't you?
水逆真的很蛋疼
Fuckin' thermometer planet.
来吧 再来一轮
Come on! One more round.
我不跟你玩了 "Gyno[妇科]"是个词
I ain't playing with you no more. "Gyno" is a word.
是一个词的缩写
It's an abbreviation of a word.
它本身不是一个词
It's not a word in and of itself.
拼词游戏规则就是这样
Scrabble rules.
不能是大写词 外来词 缩写词
No capitalized words, foreign words, abbreviations,
或是带省略号♥和连字符的词
or words requiring apostrophes or hyphens.
这就不是拼词游戏了
But this ain't Scrabble.
XYST又是什么玩意
And what the fuck is X-Y-S-T?
古希腊语或者古罗马语中指有顶门廊
It's an ancient Greek or Roman covered portico.
-我怎么感觉是外来词 -这是个建筑术语
- Sounds foreign to me. - It's an architectural term.
行 我不该多嘴
Fine. Forgive me for trying.
我开始偏头痛了
I'm getting a migraine.
我嗑了太多药 精神很难集中
I'm too baked to focus.
真幸福
Well, lucky you.
在这无聊死总比在上面演《人类清除计划》强
Better bored down here than up there in The Purge.
就你这么觉得
So you say.
搞不好上面在开派对呢
For all we know, it's a party up there.
那你去啊
Then go.
不了 搞不好真是《人类清除计划》
Nah. It's probably The Purge.
恭喜你 红妈
Congratulations, Red.
你发现我了
You got me.
你们的妈妈桑没告诉你们她的秘密计划吗
Oh, did Mommy not tell you about her secret plan?
是什么来着 革命同志
What was it again, comrade?
你们准备引诱我落入陷阱 然后怎么着
You were gonna catfish me into a mousetrap, and then what?
用你那犀利的俄♥罗♥斯♥智商捅死我吗
Stab me to death with your sharp Russian wit?
想聊聊什么才是半吊子计划吗
You want to talk about half-baked plans?
你把六个女人关在一间小房♥子里
You've captured six women in a closet.
你还真是高大威猛呢
Such a big strong man.
但你要拿外面那些小妞怎么办
But what about all those other little chickens out there, huh?
她们可准备扒光你的毛 扯掉你的蛋蛋
Ready to pluck your feathers and rip off your balls?
还有二十个守人♥质♥的妹子
There are 20 women guarding the hostages.
三百多个在走廊晃悠的妹子
Three hundred more are strolling around the hallways,
她们饥饿难耐 无聊透顶 等着搞事
hungry and bored, looking for some action.
你以为自己能搞出什么花样来
What exactly were you thinking you'd do?
你觉得我是来救人♥质♥的吗
You think I'm here to rescue the hostages?
我教过狱警们保护好自己
I've taught my guards to fend for themselves.
我是来找你的 瑞泽尼科夫
I'm here for you, Reznikov.
我喜欢动手时有人看着
And I like an audience when I work,
所以我邀请了你的家人们来观赏
so I've invited your family here to watch.
姑娘们 听我说 冷静 我来处理
Girls, listen to me. Stay calm. I'll take care of this.
拜托 你又不是神经病
Come on. Look, you're not a psycho.
要不你还是出去解救你的人吧
So why don't you just go out there and rescue your people
做个没有胡子的超级大英雄
like a big, hairless hero,
留我们在这里休养生息[舔伤口]
and then just leave us to lick our wounds.
首先...
Well, first...
我要教训一个...
I'm going to inflict some... -
瘾君子
...junkie.
然后你们随便怎么舔都行
And then you can lick away.
继续
Go ahead,
你们再怎么喊也不会有人听到的
make all the noise you want. No one's gonna hear you.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucker!
十一点熄灯
Eleven o'clock is lights-out.
关灯前我们要查最后一次房♥
We do one last bunk check before shutting things down.
-床头灯呢 -不行
- What about reading lights? - Not allowed.
反正这些畜生半数都是文盲
Half these animals are illiterate anyway.
好的 那我要确认犯人们都上♥床♥了吗
Okay. And should I make sure the inmates are in their beds?
检查一下门就可以了
Just check the doors.
监狱设施比较老旧了 有时候会卡住
The prison's old, and they get stuck sometimes.
你负责D区
You take D block.
-我检查B区 -是 长官
- I'll do B. - Yes, sir.
我又不去哪儿
I ain't going nowhere.
妈的
Oh, shit!
不准碰 犯人 不然给你记过
Out of bounds, inmate. That's a shot.
别紧张 没人看见
Don't worry. No one saw.
你叫什么名字 犯人
What's your name, inmate?
韦斯·德里斯科尔
Wes Driscoll.
-傻瓜 -你刚说什么
- Fool. - What was that?
竖排第四个 "傻瓜"
Four, down, "Fool."
不服从狱警 再记一过
Insubordination. That's another shot.
不是 你的填字游戏
No, your crossword puzzle.
"福斯塔夫 精灵或是博特姆"
"Falstaff, Puck, or Bottom."
博特姆[受]
Bottom?
是的
Yeah.
莎士比亚《仲夏夜之梦》中的人
It's from A Midsummer Night's Dream.
我之前也不知道 但我查过了
I didn't know it either, but I... I looked it up.
感觉我指头还在 但其实已经不在了
It feels like it's there, but then it's not there.
我爷爷在越南战争中失去了部分右腿
My grandpa lost part of his right leg in Vietnam,
他也感觉右腿还在
and he totally felt like it was still there, too.
这倒没有什么大问题
But it wasn't a problem.
除了他想踢我奶奶的时候
Except for when he tried to kick my grandma.
过了阵子 奶奶就装作真的被他踢到了
But after a while, she'd just fake like he got her
以免伤害他的感情
so that she wouldn't hurt his feelings.
烧烤味的薯片
Barbecue chip!
只是一块带血的人肉 上面还有一点指甲壳
It's just a bloody piece of human flesh with a little nail on it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
是你的指尖
It's your fingertip!
是我的手指
That's my finger!
资金不足 人员不足
Underfunded, understaffed...
疑似违法人员
borderline criminal.
最糟得是
And worst of all,
这个讽刺的计划给这间破烂狗屎监狱
part of a cynical ploy to jam hundreds more inmates
增加了几百名犯人
into this crumbling turd of a campus,
这样世纪挑战公♥司♥就能欺诈更多纳税人的钱
so that MCC can scam even more taxpayer dollars.
他们从没有真正考虑过
They never had any intention
传授给这些姑娘真正的生活技能
of giving these women actual life skills...
或是给她们报酬 为她们的辛勤劳动付钱
or just paying them, paying them for their labor.
没错 卡先生 你说得太对了
Uh-huh. That's right, Mr. C. You tell her.
乔 你可以随意指摘这个地方的所有角落
Look, Joe. You can jab your long finger all over the place.
对世纪挑战公♥司♥ 对我
At MCC, at me...
但说实话
but let's be honest,
你难道不应该撒泡尿照照自己吗
shouldn't you also be pointing it at yourself?
别他妈跟我说废话 娜塔莉
Oh, fucking spare me, Natalie.
你对这间监狱是怎么
You know a thing or two about how this prison
沦落成腐♥败♥的粪坑多少也了解一些吧
became a fucking cesspit of corruption, don't you?
从那破烂水管到老旧的电路
From the bad plumbing to the faulty wiring,
到糟糕的雇员审查标准
to the poor employee vetting standard,
子虚乌有的员工培训项目
the nonexistent staff training program,
还有 还有 还有...
and... and, and, and, and...
屎一样的食物
The ass-tasting food.
看到下面的洞都不知道是逼的医生
Doctors who can't tell a pussy from a hole in the ground.
我们还得做苦力挖地
Us having to dig holes in the ground.
白人狱警到处转悠就和《动物庄园》里一样
White COs walkin' 'round like it's Animal Farm
农庄的猪带领动物反抗压♥迫♥它们的农庄主 最后猪之间又相互争斗的故事
他们就是里面的猪 你跟她说
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表