剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
What?
不是说好了不惹麻烦 低调行事吗
What happened to staying out of trouble and laying low?
你还有三个月就出去了吧
You have, what, three months left?
这件事要是闹大 我可不能出现在电视上
And God forbid my face ends up on TV when this thing gets bigger.
我们得躲起来 以求自保
We need to hide and ride it out.
-地上有一大滩血 -但她太可怜了
- There is a puddle of blood on the floor. - But she's so pathetic.
她让我想起自己
She reminds me of me.
过去的自己 不过比我更烦人
How I was, but more annoying.
我也从不♥穿♥套装或为大公♥司♥工作
And I never wore suits or worked for a big corporation.
她还比我老
And she's older.
听着 小艾 我不想高调
Look, Al, I don't want to not lay low,
但我也不想失去人性
but I also don't want to lose my humanity.
再一次
Again.
我在改正自己的恶劣行为
I'm in an amends for bad behavior phase.
好吧
Fine.
但她一旦危害到我们 马上扔下她
But the minute she gets risky for us, we are ditching her ass.
-好的 -换衣服
- Okay. - Get changed.
欢迎来到利奇菲尔德 犯人...
Welcome to Litchfield, inmate...
易卜拉欣
Ibrahim?
不 你得琢磨个别的名字
No, you need to make up a different name.
阿米莉亚·冯巴洛
Amelia Von Barlow.
你都想好了
You had that ready to go.
我写过一次小说
I once wrote a novella.
穿好裤子 冯巴洛
Get your pants on, Von Barlow,
找双鞋子
and find some boots.
没错 你肯定会染上脚癣
And yes, you will definitely be getting athlete's foot.
这是呕吐物吗
Is this vomit?
不
No.
监狱流食 我猜是昨天的晚饭
Prison slop. Yesterday's dinner, I'm guessing.
不过确实很难分清
It's an easy mistake to make, though.
好吧
Hmm. Okay.
队长
Captain?
你弱爆了 去死吧
You suck! Fuck that bullshit!
你出来 还是我们进去
You coming out, or we coming in?
出来 吸我的大屌♥
Get out here and suck my dick!
出来 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Get out, motherfucker.
把他跟其他人关在一起
Put him with the others.
快走 傻♥逼♥
Move, motherfucker!
-混♥蛋♥ -让他站好
- Piece of shit. - Line him up!
你搜他身了吗
You pat him down?
搜了好几遍
A lot.
所有通往外面的门都锁住了
All the doors to the outside are secure.
我得躺一会
Whoa, I need to lie down.
如果事情有变 就叫我起来
Wake me up if there's shit happening.
鞋子不错
Nice shoes.
-外面还有狱警吗 -有人盯着呢
- We got any more COs out there? - I got people looking.
他们肯定趁白人妞把门锁好前逃走了
I bet they all ran away before Blanca got the doors done.
也许没有
Maybe not.
有人吗
Anybody out there?
迪克森 麦卡洛 收到了吗
Dixon? McCullough? Do you copy?
卡普托
Caputo?
喂 是不是该吃完饭了
Hello? Isn't it, like, time for dinner or something?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
有人吗
Anybody?
没反应
Nothing.
我不知道到底怎么回事
I don't know what the fuck's going on.
他们都在谋划怎么杀掉你
They're all out there plotting your deaths.
快他妈闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
摆桌大赛
Competitive table setting?
桌艺 这叫桌艺
Tablescape. It's called tablescape.
你好
Oh, hello.
是我们
We're in here.
你知道电♥话♥能用吗
You know if the phone works?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
能用 你们得离开了
It does. You need to leave now.
我们正忙着呢
We're kind of in the middle of something, huh?
我们可以一会再忙 能让我们把它拿走吗
We can do this later. Do you mind if we take this with us?
还有这些
And... and these?
随便你 赶紧走就行
Do whatever you want. Just get out now.
这就走
Getting... getting out.
好 这就走 谢谢你
Okay, going. Thank you.
拜托 妈
Come on, Ma.
快接电♥话♥ 妈
Pick up. Ma?
你好 我是阿蕾达 贱♥人♥们
Hello, you've reached Aleida's phone, bitches.
留言吧
Leave a message.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表