剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Hell of a meet cute, am I right?
-我觉得我走不了路了 -什么
- I don't think I can walk. - What?
我的脚踝 感觉就像着火了一样
My ankle, it... it feels like it's on fire.
靠
Shit.
安全
Clear!
搞什么
What the fuck?
走吧 小婊♥子♥们
Let's go, you little bitches.
挺可爱
Cute.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You asshole!
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this?
墨西哥人肉卷
Human tacos.
我们爱你们
We love you guys.
没有你们这些粉丝 我们什么都不是
Yeah, we wouldn't be anything without our fans.
太感谢你们
Thank you so much for
对我们奶♥子♥的好评和其他的一切
all the nice comments about our tits and everything.
我们真的很感激你们
Yeah, we really appreciate it.
这是送给你们的 忠实粉丝1996
This one is for you, Belieber 1996!
一 二 三
One, two, three.
在这 让开 让开
Over here! Move it! Move it!
我们投降 我们投降
We surrender! We surrender!
操 你弄疼我了
Fuck, you're hurting me!
一直以来他们就是这么对待我们的
This is how they treat us all the time.
-把手♥机♥放下 -不好意思 已经上传了
- Put the phone down. - Oops, sorry! Posted it.
要是它弄丑了我的脸 我不会放过你的
If this shit fucks up my face, I swear to God!
玛丽亚
Maria!
玛丽亚
Maria!
警官
Hey! Hey, Officer!
给她五分钟 再把她带回来
give her five minutes and then bring her back.
天哪 天哪 你来了 你来了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! You came! You came!
-你还好吗 -我很好
- You okay? - Yeah.
我很好 我很好 我能抱抱她吗
Yeah. Yes, I'm okay. I'm okay. Can I?
宝贝 宝贝女儿 天哪
Hi, mami! Hi! Hi, baby girl! Oh, God!
我太想念你了 宝贝
Oh, I missed you so much, baby. Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
开始播吧 看起来现在她们...
Let's get this. Right now they seem to be...
她们都戴着手铐
They're all handcuffed.
看这儿
Over here!
跪下 跪下
Down. Down.
跪下 待那别动 跪下
Down. Stay right there. Down.
你数了多少个
How many do you count?
那是烟吗
Is that smoke?
那是烟吗
Is that smoke?
我去 这太美妙了
Holy shit! This is amazing.
我们自♥由♥了
We're free!
我们还在监狱里
Well, we're still in prison.
但没有记录了 再见 记过19次
Yeah, but no more records. Bye, bye, 19 shots!
感觉真轻松
Yeah, I feel light.
我重生过一次了 但这次感觉更好
I've been reborn before, but this is even better.
我等不及告诉所有人了
I can't wait to tell everybody.
我们会成为英雄的
Dude, we're gonna be, like, heroes.
我们来处理 你们继续搜
We'll handle this. Continue your sweep.
你们听到他的话了 我们走
You heard him. Let's go.
趴到墙上 囚犯们
Up against the wall, prisoners.
事实上 我们是好人
Hey! Um, actually, we're the good people.
是 你们他妈的还是天使呢
Yeah. You're fucking angels.
把手举起来 犯人 这里需要消防员
Hands up, inmate. We need FD in here.
收到 消防员马上过来
Copy. Fire department on its way.
所有宿舍都搜完了 长官
That's all the dormitories, sir.
监狱搜查完毕
Prison secure.
重复一遍 监狱搜查完毕
I repeat, prison secure.
我们出来的路上会做最后一次搜索
We'll do one last sweep on our way out.
-他刚刚是说 -监狱搜查完毕
- Did he just say... - The prison's secure.
我去
Holy shit.
没有伤亡
No casualties?
现在还不能确定
We don't have confirmation of that just yet.
我要给州长打个电♥话♥
I need to make a call to the governor.
我简直不敢相信这结束了
I can't believe it's over.
真♥他♥妈♥是个噩梦
What a fucking nightmare.
她们之后会怎么样
What's going to happen to them now?
乔
Oh, Joe.
只有阴♥道♥才会像你的心那么脆弱爱流血
Your heart bleeds the way only a vagina should.
拍个照吧
Get a picture!
我们爱你们 弗娜丽萨小分队
We love you, Flaritza!
我们看到他们的所作所为了
We saw what they did to you!
把奶♥子♥露出来
Show us your tits!
弗娜丽萨小分队
Flaritza!
琳恩 琳恩
Leanne! Leanne!
安 我妈妈来了
Ang. My mom's here.
琳恩的妈妈 你好 帽子不错
Hi, Leanne's mom! Nice bonnet!
我爱你 我没事
I love you! I'm okay!
我现在是个好人了
I'm a good person now!
我想我要是死了 她还是会在意的
I guess she would care if I die.
维尼 维尼 维尼 维尼
Vinnie! Vinnie! Vinnie! Vinnie!
维尼
Vinnie!
-维尼 -把手放开 她怀孕了
- Vinnie! - Get your hands off her. She's pregnant!
罗娜 真抱歉我离开了你
I'm so sorry I left you, Lorn.
-你现在相信我了 -我相信 你怀孕了
- You believe me now? - Yeah. You're pregnant!
我不敢相信你回来找我了
I can't believe you came back for me.
我永远都不会离开你了 我的通心粉小可爱
I'm never gonna leave you again, my little macaroni.
我只爱你
I'm all in!
我爱你 维斯·穆乔
I love you, Vincent Muccio!
我爱你 罗娜·莫里洛·穆乔
I love you, Lorna Morello Muccio!
我爱你
I love you!
我会等你的 我爱你
I'll wait for you! I love you!
不好意思 我在世纪挑战公♥司♥工作
Excuse me, I... I work at MCC.
你得把我弄出去
You have to get me out of here.
你去找乔·卡普托 他会...
If you talk to Joe Caputo, he'll--
我也在世纪挑战公♥司♥工作 帮帮我
Yeah, I work at MCC too. Help me! Help me!
我也在世纪挑战公♥司♥工作
Yeah, I work at MCC too.
-我在世纪挑战公♥司♥工作 -我也是
-I work for MCC. - Me too.
-我在世纪挑战公♥司♥工作 -世纪挑战公♥司♥
-I work for MCC! -Work. MCC.
-不 不 不 -我也是
-No. No, no. - Me too!
一百零三 一百零四
One-oh-three, 104.
-你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗 -抱歉 亲爱的
- Are you fucking kidding me? - I'm sorry, sweetheart.
等等 我说了抱歉 我的意思是去你♥妈♥的♥
Wait a minute, did I say sorry? I meant go fuck yourself.
有时搞不清这两句话
Get those confused sometimes.
利奇菲尔德监狱暴♥乱♥有重大进展
There's been a big development at Litchfield Prison
女囚犯们被押送出...
as female prisoners have been escorted out...
大嘣 大嘣 太棒了 你上电视了
Hey, Boo! Boo! Yes! You're on TV!
琳恩 她就是个傻♥逼♥
Leanne? She's a stupid bitch.
你真是个傻♥逼♥
You're such a stupid bitch.
差一点 刚刚真是差一点
Close call. That was a close one.
妮琪
Nicky!
感谢上帝 你们去哪了
Oh, thank God! Where the hell have you been?
没事了 没事了
Okay. Okay.
我需要确保你没事
I had to make sure you're okay, right?
罗娜在哪里
Where's Lorna?
她还好吗
Is she okay?
我觉得是吧
I think so. Yeah.
楼上有些难民
We got some refugees upstairs.
我们要请她们下来吗
Should we invite 'em down to the party?
你们真的不来一点吗
Are you sure you don't want some?
-该死 我真想念你 -不能怪你
- Shit, I missed you. - You know, can't blame you.
我就是这么让人想念
I'm very missable.
喂
Uh, hello?
你可别这个时候跟我们装僵尸
Man, don't you be going all zombie on us now.
又不是非要有个人在发疯
It ain't like one of us always got to be crazy.
-我搞砸了这一切 -不 你没有
- I fucked it all up. - Man, no, you didn't.
我有
Yeah, I did, man.
我有
I did.
你自己说的
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表