剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你想抽根烟吗
Hey, you want a cigarette?
我从一个警卫储物柜里偷的 所以还没变味
I stole it from a guard locker so... it ain't stale.
我妈以前也抽烟
Our mom used to smoke.
现在她脖子上有一个乐芝饼干大小的洞
And now she has a hole in her neck the size of a Ritz cracker.
真没劲
Ah, sucks...
我们得在里面忙活
how we gotta do the work in here.
我要煮饭 你们要看着这些傻♥逼♥
Me behind the stove, you watching these sad fucks
其他人却可以在外面晒太阳
while everyone's outside getting a suntan.
事实上 我们挺有成就感的
We got job satisfaction, actually.
嗯 也许你应该思考思考你的选择了
Yeah, you maybe ought to think about your choices.
如果你早上不想起来上班
I mean, if you don't love waking up in the morning,
那你就挑错工作了
then you in the wrong line of work.
跟我多讲一点 这个看守他们的破事
Hmm. Tell me more about this, uh, guarding shit.
这可不止看守这么简单 这关乎我们的权利
Hey, this about more than guarding. This about our rights.
对 这是为了能执行
Yeah, this is about performing
不必要的 泄愤的裸身搜查
unnecessary, revenge-motivated strip searches.
对 以及通过不断的辱骂
Yeah, and using a steady flow of name-calling
来撕碎他们的自尊
to tear down their self-worth.
尿裤婊
Hey, piss-bitch!
-操 什么鬼 我♥干♥什么了 -看到没
- Oh, fuck! What? What'd I do? - See?
看起来有作用
That does look rewarding.
因为他们都被锁着
Thanks to them being
一切在我们掌控之下
locked up and all at our mercy and everything,
我们才有机会对这里做出真正的改变
we have a chance to make a real change around here.
如果你妈妈能通过脖子上的洞说话
If your mom could talk outta her Ritz cracker,
她一定会说她以你为傲
I think she'd say she's proud of you.
-或许吧 -嗯
- Maybe. - Yeah.
好吧
All right!
-介意加我一个吗 -那谁来煮饭
- You got room for one more? - Who's gonna cook?
反正也没食物可煮了 对吧
Ain't like there's food left. Right?
很开心看到你终于开窍了
It's nice to see you finally gettin' in the spirit.
看到没 我跟你说了她不只是个专横的蠢蛋
See? I told you she wasn't just a bossy twatwaffle.
是你吗 沃斯
Is that you, Vause?
我以为你讨厌打澡炮
I thought that you hated shower sex.
我要为你尝试最后一次
I'm giving this one last shot. For you.
真好心
So charitable.
给我抹肥皂
All right, suds me up.
如果你想让一个女人性奋
It's not something that you
这可不是你该说的话
say to a woman that you're trying to arouse.
相信了吗
Convinced?
我还需要多一些证据
I need to feel a few more arguments.
等等
Hang on.
我要去我的浴室架上拿点东西
I'm gonna go grab something from my shower caddy.
还有道具
Props.
你要跟我说是什么吗 还是你想给我惊喜
Are you gonna tell me what they are or you gonna surprise me?
现在
Now...
苏珊娜
Suzanne?
格蕾丝
Grace?
我的天
Oh, my God!
你这妆也错得离谱了
Oh, my... This is wrong on so many levels.
如果你想画腮红 得晕染均匀
If you're gonna contour your blush, you gotta blend better.
我不舒服
I'm not comfortable.
可怜儿 谁干的
Oh, you poor thing. Who did this to you?
他们说
They said...
我疯了
I'm crazy.
你想知道我是怎么想的吗 苏珊娜
You wanna know what I think, Suzanne?
我认为人们发明"疯了"这个词
I think crazy is just a word people invented
只是为了用来打击那些格外有趣的人
to keep the extra-interesting people down.
妈妈说
Well, Mommy says there are
世间有多少种颜色 就有多少种人
many shades of different as there are of people.
我真希望我小时候也有人跟我说这些
Well, I wish I was told that when I was growing up.
这些是我的药吗
Are those my meds?
你不用再吃药了 苏珊娜
You don't need these anymore, Suzanne.
不 事实上 我需要
No, actually... I do.
他们只是想让你失去自己的个性
They're just trying to sand down your edges,
变得跟他们一样
make you all the same shade.
我不擅长比喻 但有件事我很确定
I'm not good with metaphors, but I do know one thing.
你应该有做自己的自♥由♥
You should be free to be you.
做自己
Be me.
做 自己
Be... me.
我很开心我们之间能有这次谈话
Oh, I am glad we had this talk.
我有很好的预感
I got a real good feeling about this.
自♥由♥做自己 自己
Free to be me and me.
菲格罗亚
Figueroa.
-她应该是拉丁裔 -或者意大利裔
- She could be Latina. - Or Italian.
我的丈夫是世界上最白的墨西哥人
My husband is the world's whitest Mexican,
跟路易斯·C·K差不多
next to Louis C.K.
等等 路易斯·C·K是墨西哥人
Hold up. Louis C.K. a Mexican?
瞧瞧
Hey, check it out.
我们有了新的代表
We got new representation.
我能看出来
I can see that.
-四角裤不错 -谢谢
- Nice boxers. - Thanks.
肯定是某个品味很高的人送的礼物
They must've been a gift from someone with very expensive taste.
高品位 但是灵魂很肮脏
Expensive taste and a soul made of old fingernail clippings.
好吧
Mmm... 'kay.
如果我没记错的话
If memory serves, we were
我们是在讨论重启一般教育发展项目吧
talking about reinstating the GED program.
问题是现在已经有教育课程了
The issue being the presence of an existing education initiative.
他们称之为教育 这样就不用给犯人付钱了
They called it education so they don't have to pay the inmates.
我交给世纪挑战公♥司♥时 还是教育项目
When I brought it to MCC, it was an education program.
结果他们把它变成了一个苦力项目
They turned it into a chain gang.
不可思议 他们是怎么背着你搞的鬼
Aw, fascinating. And how'd they sneak that one by you?
乔 感谢上天
Joe, thank God!
你得带我出去 我再也无法忍♥受了
You gotta get me out of here. I can't do this anymore!
怎么 你想要我道歉吗
What? Do you want me to say I'm sorry?
我很抱歉 你唱歌♥很烂
I am sorry! Your singing was terrible.
最近从精神病区转来的犯人之一
One of our recent transfers from Psych.
我不确定她是否准备好迎接过渡
I'm not sure she was ready for the transition.
不好意思 这根警棍可是我买♥♥的
Excuse me, I purchased that baton.
我们让她觉得自己在这儿是管事的
We let her believe that she's running the place.
那样大家都好过
It's easier that way.
你想怎么来都成
Hey, whatever gets you through the day.
-我当时只是气疯了 好吗 -我们走
- Hey! I was mad, I was mad, okay! - Let's go.
你耳朵上沾着口红
You had lipstick on your ear... Ow!
那么
Now...
你知道州政♥府♥对教育项目有哪些要求吗
you're aware of the state's prerequisites for education programs?
你知道吗
You aware?
行了行了 我懂了
Okay! Ow! Got it! I got it! I got the memo.
我是不是在哪里见过你
Hey! Don't I know you from somewhere?
可能我长了一张大众脸吧
Uh, I guess I just have one of those faces.
不对 你上过电视之类的
Nah, you were on TV or... or somewhere.
我是上过电视
Oh. Yeah, duh.
我就是康涅狄格冒牌婊
I'm, um... I'm the Counterfeit Cunt of Connecticut.
《法律与秩序》的一个角色演的就是我
Somebody played me on Law & Order.
演的谁
Who?
阿莉莎·米兰诺
Alyssa Milano.
你走吧
Carry on.
不对 我想起来了
No, wait. I remember now.
你是那个穿高跟鞋的人♥质♥
You that hostage with the heels.
就是这双鞋
These heels.
我
I...
我上哪找这么双鞋
How would I even get something like that? I...
我不过是个普通平凡又冷漠的犯人
I'm just your average, everyday, hard-boiled perp
和你们一样
being managed by the
在这座第二大的营利性监狱里度日
second-largest for-profit prison corporation.
我们让她用灰姑娘那招吧
Hey, why don't we make her pull a Cinderella?
你是说让她坐南瓜马车吗
You mean, like, make her ride a pumpkin?
蠢蛋 是看看鞋合不合她的脚
No, dumbass. If the shoe fits!
你听到了 穿上试试
You heard the lady. Saddle up.
明明穿得上 别装了
Girl, you know they fit you. Stop that.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表