剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
And the truth is
-我放走了狱警 -该死
- I helped the guard escape. - Oh, fuck.
我和他之间有一种难以言状的感情
And, yeah, we had a relationship that was difficult to define.
有时甚至让我很困惑
It was even confusing at times.
但让我问问你们
But... let me ask y'all.
如果你们找到他 会把他怎么样
What would y'all have done if you would've found him?
-阉了他 -杀了他
- Cut off his balls. - Murdered him.
送去"禁闭屎"
Poo! Poo!
现实点说 我们只会修理修理他
Realistically, we would have roughed him up a little, you know.
爆爆菊
Just poked some shit up his ass,
然后把他和其他人
and then we would've stuck him
关在一起
in the bubble with the rest of them.
有什么意义呢 然后呢
What's the point? And then what?
再加一个人♥质♥ 好棒
So you'd have another hostage. Whee!
然后给你们再加一条罪状
And then, another strike on your record.
你们知道自己会怎么样吗
You know what you'd be doing, actually?
你们会因为自己的所作所为
You'd be staring down the barrel of forever
把牢底坐穿
is what you'd be doing up in here.
满嘴放屁
This is bullshit!
她没在考虑我们 她只是在保护她男人
She's not thinking about us. She was protecting her boyfriend.
不 不是这样的
No, it's not true. Come on.
听着 我做的只是
Listen, all I can do is stand
站在这里告诉你们我的感受
up here and tell you how I feel, all right?
我是个人 你们也是人
I'm a person. I'm talking to people.
对吗
Okay?
一切决定留给你们 怎么样
I'm just gonna leave you all to it. How about that?
如果你们觉得
And if y'all think that I deserve
我活该被扔进屎坑 没问题
to be thrown up in the poo-poo or whatever, then fine.
那你和他们就没有区别了
That makes you no better than them.
这就可悲了 因为他们都是人♥渣♥
You know, that's really sad, because they suck.
我们曾有机会把这里管理好
We had the chance to rule hard up in here.
你们不想自己管理吗
Y'all don't wanna rule?
就这样
All right.
我想跟你说点事
I thought I'd tell you something.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你后悔45分钟前
Uh, you regret that your clit
让自己的小妹妹在我的舌尖颤抖了
was vibrating on my tongue 45 minutes ago,
我们不能再这样了
we can never do this again.
你许过婚誓
Uh, you made a vow,
你得对维尼忠诚 是这些吗
you need to commit to Vinnie, something like that?
是吧 我明白
Right? I mean, I get it.
我背起来了
I memorized it.
你不用说了
You can save it.
不是
No.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
这个反转我倒是没想到
That is a twist I was not expecting.
我是在"那个"中途发现的
I realized when... when we was...
当时我正低头看你埋头苦干 然后忽然看到
I was looking down at you, and then I saw,
"天呐 我的乳♥头♥颜色
"Oh! Oh, my nipples are, like,
深了好几度"
two, three shades darker than they normally are."
我们莫里洛家的女人
And, that's, like, a thing for the Morello women
怀孕时都会这样
when we've got the bun in the oven.
真是个好消息
That's great. Uh...
-你验孕了吗 -没有
- Did you take a pregnancy test? - Nope. No.
我才不需要做测试 我就是知道
No, I don't need a test. I... I know.
所以我最近才特别性奋
And that is why I've been so horny.
操
Oh, fuck!
你为什么笑 不 不 我
Why are you laughing? No. No, no, no. I'm... I'm...
这不是笑话 我是认真的
This is not funny. I'm serious.
是啊 我知道你是认真的 宝贝
Oh, yes. I know you're serious. I know, baby.
问题就出在那 因为你还是个疯婆子
And that is the problem. Because you are also bat-shit crazy.
我不是故意欺骗你感情的
I didn't mean to lead you on, honey.
都是因为荷尔蒙
It's the hormones.
是荷尔蒙使我和你上了床
The hormones, they made me do it with you.
我真的很爱你 罗娜
I love you so much, Lorna.
可是
But, you know...
你不能总是为所欲为
you can't just, like, uh, keep doing whatever the fuck you want
然后觉得不会有后果
and then thinking it's gonna be okay.
我觉得你虽疯癫
And the days of this, uh...
却又可爱的这种荒唐日子
crazy being quirky and cute...
已经过去了 这样很可怜
it's past. It's sad, you know?
你需要帮助 而我帮不了你
I mean, you need help, and I can't help you,
因为我得帮我自己
'cause I need to help myself.
或者 你找监狱心理医生
Or maybe, uh, what if you go see the prison therapist, right?
看看她怎么说
See what she has to say about it.
我很确定她会告诉我...
I'm pretty sure she's gonna tell me...
她会骂我笨蛋
She's gonna call me a dumbass
说我傻 又重蹈覆辙
sucker crazy person for letting myself do this again.
然后告诉我
And then tell me
以后再也别跟你扯上关系
to never, ever, ever do this again, right?
这一次 我会听她的话
And this time, I'm gonna listen to her...
因为她是专家啊 不是吗
'cause she's the expert, right?
太迟了
It's too late.
我已经喝了大概八瓶
I drank, like, eight bottles, okay.
很抱歉 我这么不争气
I'm sorry for being such a fuckup.
我真的很爱你们
I love you guys so much.
染料没有毒
Dye is nontoxic.
什么
What?
你可能会拉几天肚子
I mean, you'll probably have bad squirts for a couple days.
洗手间里
And I have some of those
有尿不湿 你有需要可以用
wet nappies in the bathroom, if you need them.
天啊
Oh, man.
我连自杀都失败
I can't even kill myself right.
儿子 你♥爸♥和我
Honey, your dad and me...
都认为你需要专业的帮助
we think you need some real help.
你们真这么想
You think so?
我的确需要 我当然需要了
Yeah! I do. Of course I fucking do!
我被警♥察♥逮捕
All right, I got myself arrested.
我一直求死
I have been begging to die.
而你们却只会说
And all you guys want to say is,
"会好起来的" "人生很复杂"
"Things will be fine," And, "Life's complicated."
终于说出真心话了
Finally!
务必让他们把我关久一点
Make sure they lock me up somewhere for a very long time.
拜托了
Please!
就是这里吗
This is the spot?
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
问倒我了
Beats us.
别傻站在外面 快进来
Well, don't dawdle out there. Come in, come in.
这都是你一个人做的吗
You did this all yourself?
是的
Sure did.
你就是那种会被特别报道
Wow. So you're like one of those mole people
和拍成恐怖电影的内奸吗
that they do special news reports and horror movies about?
还是叫我们"生存主义者"吧
Yeah, we prefer "survivalist."
对她放尊重点
Don't insult the woman.
这里真的很棒 费里达
This is, uh, really great, Frieda.
谢谢你让我们来
Thanks for showing us.
但我该回去了
But I probably should be getting back upstairs and, uh...
不 我们就待在这
No. We're gonna stay here.
我们全部
All of us.
我想这就是结局了吧
I guess this is how it ends.
这是你们摆脱监狱里
Well, this is your chance
那些破事的好机会
to retire from all that nonsense out there.
你们还没受够那些笨蛋吗
Ain't you tired of dealing with numbskulls?
要争抢食物
Fighting for food?
想找个安静独处的时刻
Trying to find a minute of quiet
总有人在耳边吵吵
without someone squawking in your ear?
你们不觉得不受尊重吗
Don't you feel taken for granted?
我这里的补给够我们全部人的量了
I got enough supplies down here for all of us.
你不觉得这有点拥挤吗
It's, maybe, a little cramped?
"谢谢你 费里达"
"Thank you, Frieda."
"你真是太好了 费里达"
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表