剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
布莱克在国外驻扎了六年
Blake was on tour six years.
阿富汗吗
Afghanistan?
我靠
Oh, shit.
摩尔曼奇迹盛典
Morman Miracle Pageant.
他参演了一个音乐剧
He was in some kind of musical.
一旦开始深入了解一个人
Once you start scratching the surface on somebody,
就会挖出很多不为人知的秘密
it's crazy the kind of shit you find.
所以我才把指甲剪得很短
That's why I try to keep my nails short.
我可不想挖出什么肮脏的秘密
Don't wanna scratch too deep and hit crazy.
可能不是把皮斯科特拉按首字母归类的
Maybe instead of "P" for Piscatella,
而是归档到人♥渣♥那一栏了吧
he filed it under "S" for son of a bitch.
有点热
Feeling kind of sweaty.
你热不热
You feeling sweaty?
不热 更年期早过了 谢天谢地
No. That's over, thank God.
虽然有好几年 我都燥热得不行
Although for years, I was one giant hot flash.
-老了也是有好处的 -比如呢
- Some things do get better with age. - Like what?
我的腿毛稀疏了很多 不用常剃了
My leg hair grows in patchier. Not so much shaving to do.
我的皮肤也更柔软了
My skin feels softer.
我对事情看得比较开了 其实也不是
I don't give as many fucks, although that's not really true.
我还是很在乎
I give many fucks.
问题是 我不觉得自己老
The problem is, I don't feel old.
我感觉我才27岁 可当我照镜子时
I feel 27, and then I get a look at myself
竟然看到自己满脸皱纹 皮肤松弛
and I can't believe the lines and the sags.
我年轻时可好看了
I was a beautiful girl.
但也很爱操心 还很笨
But worried. And stupid.
我现在更坚强了
I'm tougher now.
如果我能出去
And if I get the fuck out of here...
我就能享受老年人优♥惠♥了
I'd get senior discounts, I guess.
我很喜欢打折
I do like a discount.
我还想学那个
I'd also like to learn how to do that thing
站在水面上滑行的运动
where you stand up in the water and row.
叫什么来着
Huh, what is that?
-冲浪 -对
- Paddleboarding? - Yes!
我想玩那个
I think I'd like to do that.
穿上潜水服 在湖面上玩
In a wetsuit. On a lake.
你平衡感挺好的
You got good balance there.
没错 没错
I do. I do. I do.
那些盒子里是什么
Hey, what's in those boxes, huh?
书架上那些
On the bookshelf there!
皮斯科特拉
Piscatella!
中了
Boom!
操蛋的贱♥人♥
Motherfucker, dude.
这比《无尽的玩笑》还长
This is longer than Infinite Jest.
你还有维生素片吗
Hey, you got any more of those vitamins?
我也刚想到
I was thinking the same thing.
我们能逃出去了
We could escape!
我们可以自己劫持人♥质♥ 杀出去
We could take the hostages ourselves and bust out of here!
别 小安
Don't, Ang!
-天呐 -抱歉
- Christ! - Oh, sorry.
我几个月前试过了 根本无处可去
I did that a few months ago, and there was nowhere to go.
-超级扫兴 -妈的
- It was a real bummer. - God damn it!
真希望能就这么静静♥坐♥着
I wish we could just sit around
嗑着药看《美国之声》
and get high and watch The Voice.
我们能做得到吧
I mean, we should be able to do that, right?
因为枪在我们手上
'Cause we have the gun.
-是啊 -我们应该能
- Yeah. - We should be able to make...
实现任何愿望
all our dreams come true.
我也能开枪把电力射回来吧
Can't I just, like, shoot the power back on?
拿枪的瘾君子
Meth-head with a gun.
-我妈曾经警告过我 -她说什么了
- This is what my mom warned me about. - What'd she say?
千万不要靠近拿枪的瘾君子
Never go near a meth-head with a gun.
那我们为什么还傻站在这里
Then why the fuck are we standing here?
这是个悬念
It's a cliffhanger.
注意了 各位
Attention! Hey, hey, everybody!
-注意 -都给我安静
- Attention! - Listen! Everyone!
立刻安静
Now...
我们终于想到可以用新权力做什么了
We have finally figured out what to do with our newfound power.
我们要举办一个达人秀
We're gonna host a talent show!
表演者是
Performed by...
他们
them.
欢呼吧
Cheer!
欢呼吧
Cheer!
你猜怎么着
Hey, guess what?
我喜欢太空计划
I love the space program.
你难道不想知道太空里有什么吗
Don't you wanna know what's out there?
我在地球都忙不过来了
I'm dealing with a lot of shit on planet Earth right now.
不太在乎什么太空
Not really giving space a lot of thought.
你说得跟英格拉斯修女很像
You sound just like Sister Ingalls.
她讨厌太空计划
She hates the space program.
觉得那是在浪费资源
Thinks it's a waste of resources.
我有三个字送给她
Well, I have two words for her.
外星人
Extra terrestrials.
可能外太空真的有其他生命
Maybe there's life out there
他们能解答我们的疑问
and they have the answers to our problems.
神奇的外星人会来帮我们解决所有问题吗
Magical aliens are gonna solve all the problems we created?
坚持探索至关重要
It's important to keep exploring.
我们还是现在就动手去做吧
I think we should take action in the here and now
别跟星星要答案了
and stop looking to the stars for answers.
修女很能分清事情轻重
Sister knows what's important.
我不是她 但如果你觉得我像她
I'm not her, but if you think I sound like her,
那是我的荣幸
I'm flattered.
你想像修女一样吗
You wanna be like Sister?
那会是我的福气
I'd be lucky.
她是我认识的最好的人
She's the best person I know.
你确定是这条路吗
You sure this is the right way?
这附近肯定有楼梯
Oh, there's a staircase around here somewhere.
应该能把我们直接带到空投点
Should take us right to the drop spot.
吃的都归我
I call dibs on all the edibles.
在网上发这种垃圾
Posting this shit on the Internet?
他根本就是让我难堪
It's like he's throwing it right in my face.
她连长相都很像你
God, she even looks like you.
她以前发型丑爆了 还不是我教她戴假发
You shoulda seen her hair before I showed her how to wear it.
等等 你认识她吗
Wait, you know her?
她叫科琳 我们商量好的
That's Corinne. We had an arrangement.
我会有段时间不在家 所以我跟她约好
I was going away for a while, so we made a deal.
如果安德斯要找个地插他的"旗杆"
Now, if Anders was gonna stick his flagpole somewhere,
那我宁可他插♥我♥熟悉的"洞"
I wanted it in familiar ground.
这事本不该让外人知道的
It was supposed to stay in the bedroom.
通往天堂的楼梯到底在哪里
Where's the staircase to heaven?
天呐
Oh, my God!
天呐 我流血了
Oh, my God. I'm bleeding!
冷静点
Relax!
是番茄酱
Ketchup.
看样子这儿发生过调味料大战
Looks like some folks had a condiment war.
应该是黄芥末赢了
I think mustard won the day.
我头晕
Uh, I'm feeling faint.
我们能休息一下吗 就一小会
Can we rest for a moment? Just for a minute?
邪恶的人没资格休息
No rest for the wicked.
她还去参加布莱特妮的生日派对了
She went to Brittany's birthday party?
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
Are you fucking kidding me?
还有他妈有公主蛋糕
And a fucking princess cake?
这贱♥人♥给她买♥♥了个公主蛋糕
The bitch bought her a princess cake!
严格来说 那是美人鱼 不是公主
Technically, that's a mermaid, not a princess.
电影到最后她就成公主了啊
Until the end of the stupid movie.
她放弃了自己的声音 去倒追男人
Then she's a princess who gave up her voice to chase a man.
他明知道我讨厌美人鱼
He knows how I feel about the fucking mermaid!
我们的女儿要是能脱颖而出
And when our girl rises up from the sea,
那必定是因为她天赋异禀
it'll be on her God-given talents,
而不是靠什么海巫的破咒语
not some magical sea witch's spell.
而且她也绝不会嫁给异族
And she'll know better than to marry outside her race.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表