剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
So fast. Come on.
-我♥操♥... -冷静一下
- Oh, for God's sake... - Calm down.
你不能把我关在这 疯婆子
Hey. You can't lock me in here. Loca mierda.
我不喜欢你刚才那么叫我
I don't like what you just called me.
虽然我不知道那是什么意思
Even though I don't know what it means.
-别这样 妮琪 -这是什么
- Come on, Nicky. - What is this? What is this?
什么 这是...
What? Is this an...
铅笔上是一块真的人肉吗 天哪
So it's actual human flesh attached to a pencil? Oh, good.
搞什么 红妈 你给她嗑什么了
What the fuck, Red? What did you give her?
我又不是卖♥♥毒品的
Hey, I'm no pusher.
我和俄♥罗♥斯♥疯婆娘都是成年人
We make our own adult decisions,
自己做的主
me and the mad Russian.
-那些是维生素 -对
- They're vitamins. - Yeah.
-看到没 -是吗
- See? - Oh, yeah?
我♥操♥ 可不是嘛
Fucking shit. Oh, yeah.
你家的维生素还带处方药识别号♥呢
Do your vitamins usually have an identification number on them?
这就是药物级的安♥非♥他♥命♥
It's pharmaceutical-grade speed.
瓶子上写的维生素 我有什么资格质疑
The bottle says vitamins. Who am I to question?
那我在罐子里拉一泡
So if I just take a shit in a can
贴上"辣椒"的标签 你还吃屎呢
and I label it "Chili," You gonna eat that?
老天 光是想想就醉了
God, that is a horrible image.
什么 我早该知道的
What? I should have known better.
或许我一直知道但还是吃了
Or maybe I did know and I did it anyway.
但是妮琪 这很重要
But Nicky, this is important.
我们就快把皮斯科特拉骗进来
We're so close to getting Piscatella inside
证明他是杀人犯了
and proving he's a murderer.
何不等到你冷静下来 脑子清醒了
Why don't we table this conversation until you come down
我们再谈事情
and start making some sense?
皮斯科特拉在他前一所监狱里杀了个犯人
Piscatella killed an inmate at his last prison.
我们要引他进来 让他认罪
We are luring him inside to get a signed confession.
然后把他的所作所为公诸于众
And then we are going to show the whole world what he did.
你是要把他引到这里来吗
So you are, uh, luring him in here?
我们还用了小汉的口气 你看
We're even doing Humps' voice and everything. Yeah?
靠 搞毛啊 红妈
Fuck. What the fuck, Red?
你想把我们都害死吗
All right, do you wanna get us all killed?
你们管不履行社区服务惩罚叫什么
What do you call someone who ain't doing their community service?
我记得叫违反缓刑
I'd say that's violating probation.
听到没 是缓刑
See? Probation.
亲国[音似缓刑]是指对国家很有希望
Pro-nation is when you're really positive about the country,
或者是足弓内转什么的
or, like, when your feet go out.
本来什么都不会搞砸
Yeah, well, nothing would have went out.
大伙可以开开心心地
People would have been perfectly happy
共饮佳酿
with their desirable beverages
如果某两个傻♥逼♥没在黄色饮料里尿尿
if two shitbags I know didn't piss in my yellow drink.
手指好疼
Ow! My finger.
-你干嘛了 -我他妈碰都没碰她
- What'd you do? - I didn't fucking touch her.
她一靠近
My shot-off finger started to hurt
我中枪的这根指头就开始疼
the second she got close to it.
是那种幻肢疼吗
Oh, like ghost pains?
让她离我远点
Tell her to stay away from me.
琳恩洗澡的时候你不能待在这儿
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave while Leanne uses the shower.
今天我也没打算尿到澡堂里
Well, I wasn't plannin' on pissin' in the shower today, so.
你没听懂我意思
You're not listening to me.
现在这里是佩萨禁区
This is a Penn-free zone now.
你不能出现在距离琳恩90米以内的地方
Means you gotta stay 300 feet away from Leanne at all times.
我没见哪个傻♥逼♥法官会认可这条规定
Well, I don't see no motherfucking judge to sign off on that one.
司法体制办事不力 由我们代劳
The justice system didn't do its job, so we're doing it.
再见 再也不见哟
See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.
好的
Okay.
众人围成圈互帮邻座打飞机
现在我们玩个游戏 叫互撸圈Now, we're gonna play a game called Circle Jerk.
玩过的人请举手
Raise your hand if you've ever played.
互...撸圈
Circle... Jerk?
就是大家围圈而坐
Like where guys sit around in a circle and...
互相轻抚背部
Stroke each other's backs.
第一个累趴的人就是混♥蛋♥
The first one to get tired is the jerk.
对 和我玩儿过的一模一样
Yep. That's definitely how I've played it.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
居然没我想象中的恐怖
This is, uh... surprisingly not as terrifying as I thought.
大家求同存异
Uh, agree to disagree.
秘诀是手法要温和 像羽毛一般轻柔
Whoa! The secret is using a gentle, feather-like motion.
我的表亲们和我以前
My cousins and I, we used to practice
在威奇托过暑假时经常玩这个
during summer vacations in Wichita
直到被奶奶发现
until Meemaw found us
她说我们正朝火♥辣♥辣的硫磺湖走去
and said we were headed towards a fiery lake of burning sulfur,
其实指的是地狱
by which she meant hell.
但是
But...
可能是因为我表哥亨特的老二露出来了
maybe that was because my cousin Hunter's penis was out.
老天 我受够赛季回顾了
Ugh. Man, I'm sick of season recaps.
简直是闻到狗肉香 却不让爷跳墙
Like sniffin' a bag of doritos and not bein' able to snack strong.
别提吃的 我快饿死了
Don't talk about food. I'm starving.
你确定没糖果了吗
You sure you don't have any more candy?
我确定吗
Am I sure?
你觉得我为啥在安静挺尸
Why you think I'm lying here so quiet?
试图保持体力 妈的
Trying to preserve my energy. Shit.
谈判开始了
Oh. Negotiations are starting.
派谁来了 碧昂丝女王
Ooh. Who they send? Queen Bey?
她轻松就能解决这事
I mean, 'cause she'd wrap this shit up in, like, two sequins flat.
是个叫菲格罗亚的女人
Some lady named Figueroa.
啥 妈的
What? Damn.
老天 那只异鬼能生吞了咱们
Man, that White Walker gonna eat us alive.
而且还一点不长胖
And she won't gain a pound neither.
我们走
Come on, let's go.
谁来看着疯狂小丑波塞Uh, yeah. who's gonna watch the Insane Clown Posse?
游戏结束 我们要带人♥质♥回去
All right, Duck, Duck, Goose over. We taking our hostages back.
不不 等等
No. No, wait.
我们还没玩左脚艺术呢
We didn't even get to play Left Foot Art yet.
女士们 女士们
Ladies, ladies...
如果能让他们待到苏珊娜玩累的时候
If you keep 'em here till Suzanne gets tired,
给你们半条巧克力
that's half a Twix,
八点前她哄上♥床♥睡觉再给半条
and another half if you put her crazy ass to bed by 8:00.
你不是说你没糖果了吗
I thought you said you didn't have any more candy.
若非情况紧急 救命的存货不能用
You don't break the glass unless it's an emergency.
你想不想知道为什么
You wanna know why I said yes
我答应了州长的请求
when the governor asked me to do this?
因为我读过清单了
Because I read this list
我认为写得清晰明朗 具有前瞻思维
and I thought this is clear and forward thinking
且有潜力实现改良目的
and has the potential to effect change.
真正的改良
Real change.
我想参与其中
And I want to be part of that.
所以我是来帮忙的
So I am here to help.
说的真好听 套路在哪里
Yeah, what's the catch?
谢谢 菲格罗亚女士
Thank you, Ms. Figueroa.
我知道我们会在这里干出点实事
I know we're gonna do some real good work here.
赞同
Agreed.
但是你们得协助我帮忙
But you have to help me help you.
-你们得稍稍让步 -看到没 套路来了
- You're gonna have to give a little. - See? See? There it is.
-少不了玩套路 -这些要求虽然有说服力
- Always a catch. - As eloquent as these demands are,
但是完全没考虑到
they completely fail
我们当前的经济形势
to take into account our current economic climate.
联邦监狱对私营监狱的预算十分限制
The BOP's private prison budget is restrictive
太复杂了 我一时难以解释
and far too complex for me to explain to you here,
但是相信我
but trust me,
预算肯定无法满足所有要求
it definitively prohibits us from meeting all of these demands.
-得了吧 -但是 咱们看看好的一面
- Please. - However... let's focus on the positives.
看我们能做的有什么
See what we can do.
好
Yeah.
我们往好的一面看
Let's focus on the positive.
上啊 T 当场打脸
Ah! Go to church, T. Hit 'em with that hallelujah.
看 我也有一堆文件 菲格罗亚女士
See, I got my own stack of paper, Ms. Figueroa.
-加油 T -而且我很肯定
- Come on, T. - And I'm positive...
只需对世纪挑战公♥司♥的复杂预算
that a simple rebalancing of MCC's...
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表