剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
-你想要什么 -两颗卷心菜和一根汤骨
- What do you want? - Two cabbages and a soup bone.
我们都没有
We don't have any!
走开 谈恋爱呢
Go away, we're in love.
你见过克斯特亚没
Have you seen Kostya?
-周六之后没见过了 -我很担心
- Not since Saturday. - I'm worried.
他会不会被抓了
You don't think... Could they have taken him?
他卖♥♥的是蓝色牛仔裤 又不是国♥家♥机♥密♥
He sells blue jeans, not state secrets.
他们不会说是"贩卖♥♥蓝色牛仔裤'
They wouldn't say "Blue jean selling."
会说是"鲁莽的联合"或是"西方的衰落"
They'd say "Imprudent associations," Or "Western decadence."
西方的衰落很重要啊
Western decadence is important.
人们需要知道俄♥罗♥斯♥之外的事
People need to know there's a world outside of Russia.
政♥府♥能限制新闻内容
The government can control what's on the news,
但管不了人♥民♥穿什么
but not what people wear.
你就自欺欺人吧 他们能控制任何事
Keep telling yourself that. They can control whatever they want.
控制不了我们脑中的歌♥
Not the song in our heads.
超流浪汉 贝城碾压者
Supertramp. The Bay City Rollers.
她说得对
She's right.
她当然说得对了 你爱上她了
Of course she's right, you're in love with her.
日复一日 过去的罪行都合法化了
Everything that was criminal becomes normal, day by day.
披头士乐队传入之后
When the Beatles arrived,
政♥府♥突然不怎么在意爵士乐了
suddenly the government didn't mind jazz so much.
现在雷蒙斯乐队来了 披头士也没那么糟了
Now that there's the Ramones, the Beatles are not so bad.
就是这样 直到我们像西方世界那样自♥由♥
And on like that, till we are free like the West.
我们是先驱
We are pioneers.
下一批货好了吗
You have the next batch?
我打算在植物园卖♥♥货
I was thinking of trying to move them by the botanical garden.
在那边 十二条酸洗裤
Over there. Twelve acid wash,
十二条詹姆斯·迪恩深蓝款
12 James Dean dark blues.
罗伯特·普兰特那款还在上色
The Robert Plants are still cooking.
去大学附近的的茶馆卖♥♥
Sell them near the tea shop by the university.
那是克斯特亚卖♥♥货的地方 是不是太显眼了
That's where Kostya was selling. Maybe it's too conspicuous.
学生出价更高
Students pay more.
而且他们是自♥由♥事业的未来
And they are the future for freedom.
至少在植物园我能藏在灌木丛里
At least at the garden I can hide in a bush.
给
Here.
喝点酒壮胆
Liquid courage.
快去兜售自♥由♥和正义吧
Go forth and sell liberty and justice for all.
跟我们一起歌♥唱吧
Come sing with us?
想都别想
Oh, hell, no!
贱婊们
Basic bitches? ?
贱婊们 贱婊们
Bitches ?Bitches?
该死 没电了
Crap, it died.
视频把电量耗光了
Video sucks up all the juice.
-她确实这么说的 -真的吗
- That's what she said. - Did she, though?
我们得找个充电器
We gotta find a charger.
不然我们怎么把这首酷毙的原创歌♥曲发出去
How else are we supposed to post our dope original song
庆祝得到一万名粉丝呢
in honor of getting 10,000 followers?
万一有东西要查
And how we supposed to
我们要怎么上谷歌♥搜索呢
google something if there's something to google?
万一遇到不想见的嘴脸
And where are we supposed to
我们该把目光投向哪里呢
put our eyes when we don't wanna see a nasty face?
两天前我们是怎么做来着
What'd we do before, like, two days ago?
-我们过去好像是跟人聊天 -真是疯了
- I guess we used to talk to people. - Crazy.
也许我们该分头搜索
Maybe we should just split up and search separately.
这可不行 宝贝 这里太诡异了
Hell, no, Scooby-Doo. It's creepy as fuck in here!
再说 我们总是一起行动
Plus, we do everything together.
你说得对 我不知道为什么那样说
Yeah, you're right, I don't know why I said that.
你刚才可能需要补充点能量了
You were having, like, a Snickers moment.
你一肚子饿就不是自己了
You ain't you when you're hungry.
搬回来了
Moving back in?
外面蚊子太多了
There's too many mosquitoes outside.
我可不想染上寨卡病毒
I don't wanna get a Zika head.
病毒好像不是这样传染的
I don't think that's how it works.
人们建立住所是有原因的
You know, people build shelter for a reason.
外面又黑又脏
Outside is dark and dirty and...
有个傻婊还踩到了我的枕头
you know, some lolo jerk stepped on my pillow.
又一名革命者失败了
Another revolutionary bites the dust.
我还是早上再自我探索吧
Maybe I'll rediscover my ideals in the morning.
你怎么判断自己是不是疯了
How do you know if you're going crazy?
通常没办法 因为你一旦真疯了
Usually you don't, because when you've really lost it,
你就会相信只有自己
you're sure you're the only
是镇定的 别人才是疯了
sane one and everyone else has gone crazy.
我妈就一直坚信
Like, my mom knew for
克里斯·克里斯托弗森爱上她了
sure Kris Kristofferson was in love with her,
警♥察♥费了好大的劲
and... and the police were
才把她从他家围墙上拉下来
crazy for pulling her off his security wall.
你拿了我的食谱吗
Do you have my cookbook?
抱歉 我...
Sorry, um, I...
我喜欢看这些图片 让我觉得自己在吃东西
I mean, I like to look at the pictures. It feels like I'm eating.
很可悲吗
Is that sad?
食谱就是干这个的
That's what cookbooks are for.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a pig fucker.
多么美妙的语言
Such a pretty language.
这是什么
What is this?
一种欢快的排舞音乐 有点像比罗利扎乐
It goes with a festive line dance. Sort of like the Bielolitza.
迪斯科就是扯淡
Disco is bullshit.
-什么叫不见了 -我找了一整夜
- What do you mean, gone? - I've been looking all night.
她母亲说有三天没她的消息了
Her mother hasn't heard from her in three days.
德米特里说她明天再不回来工作就要被炒了
Dmitri says she'll be fired if she doesn't come to work tomorrow.
该死
Shit.
-万一她把我们的事告诉他们呢 -不会的
- What if she tells them about us? - She won't.
你确定
Are you sure?
我怀疑克斯特亚是不是供出了她
I wonder if Kostya gave them her name,
现在娜杰日达...
and now Nadezhda--
我们得帮帮她 组织一场游♥行♥
We have to do something for her. Organize a demonstration.
赶在他们让我们一个又一个消失之前
Before they make us all disappear, one by one.
不 我们应该毁掉牛仔裤 躲起来
No. What we have to do is destroy the jeans, then lay low.
低调行事
Keep our heads down.
说好的改变世界呢
What happened to changing the world?
事态变得太危险了
It's gotten too dangerous.
我以为你很勇敢 但你根本不想改变
I thought you were brave. But you don't want anything to change.
你就是那种他们能容忍♥的反叛者
You're the rebel that they can tolerate.
你可以坐在这玩音乐 像个小混混一样
You get to sit here and play your music and feel like a punk,
但一旦你感到威胁 你就乖乖就范 是吗
but if you're threatened, you step right in line, don't you?
所以他们才不抓你
That's why they leave you alone.
你们相互纵容
You help each other exist.
你走得太远了[扯远了] 加丽娜
You go too far, Galina.
你走得不够远
You don't go far enough.
乔
Joe?
哪个是你 乔
Which one are you? Joe?
有人吗 帮帮忙
Hello? Uh, a little help?
-我在找乔 -如果你想 我可以扮演乔
- I'm looking for Joe. - I can be Joe, if... if you want.
乔
Joe?
乔
Joe?
乔
Joe...
你在对我用冷暴♥力♥吗
are you giving me the silent treatment?
乔不在这儿 去见长颈鹿女士了
Joe not here. Went to see giraffe lady.
-长颈鹿 -他们争吵 但又上♥床♥
- Giraffe lady? - They fight but they also bone.
浪漫喜剧的经典桥段
Classic rom-com.
怎么回事 发生什么了
What is going on? What is happening?
大家都去哪了
Where did everybody go?
怎么啦 把你家性♥奴♥弄丢啦 婊♥子♥
What's the matter? You lost your bitch, bitch?
我想 严格来说 我是她的性♥奴♥
I think, technically, I'm her bitch.
-婊♥子♥们 -等等 我想到了另一种回答
- Bitch, bitch. - Wait, wait, I got another one!
再说一遍"大家都去哪了" 快说
Say, "Where'd everybody go?" again. Say it!
求你们不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me!
怪不得没人想跟布兰迪玩
No one wants to play with Brandy.
晚上你们也得看着他们啊
You gotta watch 'em even at night?
你永远不知道他们也许在密谋些什么
You never know what they could be plotting.
是啊 糟透了
Yeah. Diabolical.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表