剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
- Sixty seconds. - Almost finished?
如果那个叫什么来着
Well, if what's-her-face
不要一直强调"精致"和"光泽"
stopped using words like, "subtle" and "dewy",
我们昨天就化完了
we could've finished yesterday.
你看起来美极了
You look gorgeous.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你好运 回答尽量长
All right. Good luck! Make your answers real long.
你讲一大串话的时候显得更聪明
You'll sound smarter that way.
你右边脸比较美 尽量对着摄像头
And turn your right side to the camera. That's your pretty side.
多讲几次主持人的名字
And use the news guy's name a lot.
还有 用问题回答问题
Ooh, ooh! And always answer a question with another question.
十五秒准备
Fifteen seconds.
好好表现 别害我被开除
Look, do me a favor and don't get me fired, okay?
开除 我会让你升官发财的
Fired? I'm gonna get your ass a promotion.
阿蕾达 这位是苏珊 她会采访你
Aleida, this is Susan. She'll be interviewing you today.
-倒计时五四三二 -大家好
- Air in five, four, three, two... - Hello.
欢迎回到《纽约地下铁》 我们正在持续
Welcome back to New York Metro, where we're continuing to track
关注利奇菲尔德联邦监狱事件的进展
the developing situation at Litchfield Federal Prison.
今天来到演播现场的是阿蕾达·迪亚兹
Joining us today is Aleida Diaz,
曾于利奇菲尔德服刑
a former inmate at Litchfield.
迪亚兹小姐 据我所知你刚刚被释放
Miss Diaz, I understand you were very recently released.
我是不是刚刚被释放
Was I recently released?
我不太明白你的意思
I'm not sure what you mean.
当然是了 苏西Q
Exactly, Susie-Q.
我叫苏珊
It's Susan.
利奇菲尔德事件发生至今
Have you had any contact with
你有和里面的朋友联♥系♥过吗
anyone at Litchfield since this situation arose?
你还有朋友在里面吗
Do you... do you still have friends inside?
有的 我和她们聊过
Yeah. I... and I talked to them.
她们还好吗
Are they okay?
这些小贱♥人♥嘴里很难问出消息来
Well, it's hard to get answers from those bitches, you know?
-抱歉 我能说小贱♥人♥吗 -可以的
- Oh. Sorry. Can I say "bitches"? - You can.
-该死 -这个不能说
- Well, shit. - Oh, you can't say that.
这他妈是什么狗屁规矩
What kind of fucking bullshit rule is that?
好吧
Okay.
你觉得她现在在干什么
What do you think she's doing, right now?
应该坐在自家阳台
Probably sitting on her veranda,
吃着园子里现采的蔬菜沙拉
being served some kind of garden fresh salad
里面还有坚果和山羊奶酪
with walnuts and goat cheese.
也许还配着
Maybe it's accompanied by
什么热带冰绿茶
some sort of tropical iced green tea.
山羊奶酪
Goat cheese.
听起来就很朱迪
That's so Judy.
她估计都能知道是哪头羊
She probably knows the goat it came from.
你觉得她喜欢我们吗
You think she liked us?
可能吧
Maybe.
在我们挟持她并把她绑在十字架上之前吧
Before we kidnapped her and nailed her to a cross.
没错
Yeah.
交出所有的奇多和塔奇丝辣条
Hand over all your Cheetos and Takis. Now.
查普曼暴风来袭
Ooh, Chapman coming in hot!
我们一包都没拿到
We didn't get any.
来吧 都交出来
Let's go. Hand 'em over.
我们不知道你在说什么
We have no idea what you're talking about.
你是个骗子
You are a liar.
你听说过用蜂蜜能捉更多蜜蜂吗
Anyone ever tell you about the catching bees with honey thing?
划清界限很重要
It's important to draw a hard line.
早就过界了
The line was, like, 100 feet back.
-检查她的手指 -简直完美
- Check her fingers. - Perfect.
你知道我今天本来有什么安排吗
'Cause you know what was on my agenda today?
骚扰老阿姨
Molest an old lady.
好吧
Fine.
我来
I'll do it.
让我看看你的指头
Let me see your fingers.
我看看 把手张开
Let me see your... Let me see your finger.
让我看看
Let me see your fingers.
瞧
See?
我天 神探南希抓到了嫌疑人
Holy shit. Nancy Drew done uncovered a suspect.
-搜一下 -等等
- Let's search 'em. - Now, hold on a second.
你们没有权利
You don't have the right
这样乱翻我们的东西
to go through our things like that. But--
-找到啦 -你们就是这样尊敬老人的吗
- Gotcha. - So much for respecting your elders!
没错
Yeah.
-你会想我吗 -不会
- You gonna miss me? - Nah.
你只是嫉妒我有个家 而你没有
You just jealous 'cause I got a family and you don't.
家跟这些没半毛钱关系
Family ain't got nothing to do with it.
你觉得他们会喜欢你吗
You think these people gonna like you?
他们一家人 生活圆♥满♥
They sitting at home, having themselves a nice little life,
然后你这种苦逼一搬进去
and then some hood rat gonna
马上就其乐融融变成《考斯比一家》了吗
move in and shit's gonna be like the Cosbys?
姑娘 你别傻了
Girl, you trippin'.
好吧
Well...
我希望有一天你也能和我一样
I hope one day you find your family,
找到自己的家
same as me.
告诉你们了吧
I told y'all!
不要管他们
Don't mind them.
行李放哪里 放后备箱吗
Yo, where should I put this? In the back?
美味姐
Taystee...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你不能跟我们住在一起
You... you can't come live with us.
等等
Wait...
为什么 坦德勒太太说你...
Why? Ms. Tendler said that you--
我...
I'm...
我觉得她可能没明白我的意思
I don't think she understood what I was trying to tell her.
我为什么不能来
Why can't I come?
现在对我们来说 时机不太合适
It's just not a good time for us.
我们
Us.
-好 -听我说
- Right. - Uh, look.
我希望你拿去
I want you to take this.
虽然不多 但我想帮你
It's not much, but I want to help you.
你跟他们说了我的存在了吗
Did you tell them... about me?
这就是你说的好好处理吧
Guess this is you doin' right, huh?
做出对自己有利的选择
What's right for you!
也许我也该这么做
Maybe I need to start doin' that, too.
求你了 美味姐 等等
Please, Taystee, wait!
我有一个问题
All right. Now I have a question.
你们中有多少人为自己
How many of y'all took the stands
上法庭作证了 举手
at your all's trials? Raise your hand.
这不是屁话吗 我也没有
Wow! Ain't that some bull? Well, neither did I.
因为我的律师说 我对自己都是个祸害
'Cause my lawyer told me that I was a detriment to myself.
那时候我没觉得被冒犯了
Now, at the time, I didn't take offense,
因为我大部分时候都嗑嗨了
because I was rather high most of the time.
我的脑回路有点不正常
And you know my brain wires weren't firing correctly,
如果你们懂我意思的话
if you know what I mean.
但今天 我站在这里
But today, I'm standing here,
我看着周围的你们
right, and I'm looking around at all of y'all.
我在想 我们可以做得更好
And I'm thinking... we can do better.
不 去他的 我们必须做得更好
Know what? Fuck that. We have to do better than this.
但这需要公平
But you know what? It really needs to be fair.
拒绝律师法官
Without all the goobly-goop
还有体制里的那些大傻♥逼♥
of lawyers and judges and the system and stuff.
是吧
Right?
听着
So, listen...
是我把甜甜圈放走的
I helped Donuts escape.
-什么 -老天爷
- What? - Oh, Jesus!
拜托了
Oh, please.
我强烈建议你闭嘴
I strongly suggest you shut the fuck up, girl.
没事的 没事的
No. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
听我说 我朋友
Listen, my friend here,
她一直担心我言多必失
she's worried that I'm gonna say too much.
但我只是陈述事实
But all I can say is the truth.
事实就是
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表