剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你不是说不行吗
And you said it wouldn't work.
那个男人体型大得像一台冰箱
The man is the size of a refrigerator.
-他可进不来这个洞 -她也是这么说的
- He'll never fit through that hole. - That's what she said.
是他 但这不是他
It's him. But it's not him.
视频通话
这照片就像没头发的猿人楚巴卡[星球大战]
Oh, it's like Chewbacca without hair.
"不方便接电♥话♥
"Can't talk.
日落后从地下室通风口进来
Enter through basement vent at sundown.
我们动手吧
什么计划
把她们都杀光"
Let's kill them all."
不 等下 你疯了吗
No, wait. Are you crazy?
我们那时候根本不可能准备好
We'll never be ready by then.
我们还没想出抓住他的办法
We haven't even figured out... a way to trap him.
红发妞 我们设个陷阱
Rojita, we're gonna booby trap him,
就像《我可怜的小天使》里那样 知道吗
like in Mi Pobre Angelito, you know?
你没看过那部电影吗 就是父母去度假
You haven't seen that movie, where the parents go on vacation
把小孩忘在家里了
and they forget about their kid
他和强盗斗智斗勇的故事
and he has to defend himself against burglars?
你说的是《小鬼当家》
You mean Home Alone.
-不是 -我们为什么聊起这个来了
- No. - Well, why are we even talking about this?
皮斯科特拉可不是那种会踩弹珠滑倒的人
Piscatella's not the kind of man who slips on marbles.
是冰 电影里是他们在冰上滑到了
On ice. They slip on ice in the movie.
我们要在他后脑勺上狠狠来一下
We need to kick him in the back of the neck.
也许我们可以模仿油漆罐那段 或者用狼蛛
Maybe we can do that paint can thing. Or the tarantula.
说得好像你跳起来够得着他的后脑勺似的
Like you can jump high enough to get him on the neck.
我会先把他打晕
I would knock him down first.
用什么 让我来告诉你用什么
With what? I'll tell you with what.
油漆罐
Paint can!
你做记者这行多久了
How long you been a reporter?
有几年了
Hmm, couple years.
这是个很勇敢的工作
It's very brave work.
-毫无疑问 -莫洛尼警官
- Absolutely. - Officer Moloney.
麻烦借一步说话
I'd like a word with you, please.
私下谈谈
In private.
我以为你已经走了 你叫什么来着
I thought you left, Officer...
皮斯科特拉 我绝不会丢下我的人
Piscatella. I would never leave my men.
听着...
Listen...
我和里面的一个狱警联♥系♥上了
I've been in contact with one of my COs on the inside.
狱警汉普雷
CO Humphrey.
他告诉我囚犯准备反♥攻♥
He tells me they are mounting an offensive.
我知道有个办法可以进去 不会被发现
Now, I know a way to breach, undetected--
打住 叫什么警官来着
I'm gonna stop you right there, Officer, uh... uh...
-皮斯科特拉 -对 怎么这么难记
- Piscatella. - Right. Why's that so hard?
我们的人可以在五分钟内把这里捣毁
Look, my men and I could stamp this thing out in five minutes,
但州长命令我们好好协商
but the governor's orders are to negotiate.
我们不能鼓励犯人的这种行为
We cannot reward inmates for this kind of behavior.
也许是 也许不是
Maybe. Maybe not.
但肯定不是由你说了算 皮斯科瑞拉
But it sure as shit ain't your call to make, Piscarella.
特拉 皮斯科特拉
Tella. Pisca... tella.
你有什么好叫的外号♥吗
You got a nickname or something?
还是不用了 我也不在乎
Actually, never mind. Don't care.
扇死你个废物
Slap the fucking punk.
我喜欢他没有胡子的样子
I'm liking the clean shave.
可以把他的脸蛋切成薄片 就像熏牛肉
You could slice those cheeks up real thin, like pastrami.
肥瘦相间 恰到好处
Right amount of fat in 'em.
你在说什么
What are we talking about?
你没想过人肉是什么味道的吗
You never wonder what people would taste like?
没有
Uh, no.
我饿个三天
Takes me about three days of hungry
就会开始想着怎么煮人肉吃了
before I start thinkin' 'bout how to cook people.
你今天吃了八袋塔奇斯呢
You had, like, eight bags of Takis today.
全是热量而已 身体需要蛋白质
Empty calories. This body needs protein.
我们可以叫苏珊·萨兰登[电影明星]
I mean, we could be negotiating with, like,
之类的来谈判
Susan Sarandon or something.
州长是不会派个女演员
The governor is not going to send an actress
和囚犯谈判的
to negotiate a prison deal.
她是个表演活动家
She's an actrivist.
这不代表她肯趟这摊浑水
Don't mean she'll set foot in this shithole.
他应该会派什么人♥权♥律师来
He's probably gonna send some kind of a human rights attorney.
像《热天午后》里的那个
Like that guy from Attica?
威廉姆·库斯特勒已经死了
William Kunstler is dead.
世界上的好人都这个下场
Like all the good people in this world.
我是说那种类型的
I meant his type.
他们派谁来不重要
Look, it don't matter who they send.
重要的是我们要展现自己
All that matters is we show 'em who we are.
让他们看到 我们要优秀得多
That we better than all this shit.
不过话说回来 我不介意是李先生
Though I wouldn't mind Mr. Lee.
-我喜欢他的电影 -他也死了
- I dig his movies. - Also dead.
有人说他整个家庭都被诅咒了
You know, they say that whole family is cursed.
不是李小龙 是斯派克·李
Not Bruce. Spike.
《种族情深》让我哭惨了
Crooklyn makes me cry like a baby.
谁来了
Who the hell is that?
不知道 但她看起来强势而迷人[难咬而美味]
I don't know, but she look tough and tasty,
和火鸡肉干一样
like turkey jerky.
喂 来了个活人
Hey, we got a live one.
-不是吧 -你们是放我进去
- Serious. - You letting me in?
还是我们像打烊的7-11商店一样
Or are we supposed to negotiate like
隔着门喊来喊去
we're at a 7-Eleven after hours?
开门
Man. Open the doors.
抱歉了 警♥察♥叔叔 我们不想得猪流感
Sorry, Po-Po. We don't wanna catch swine flu.
-在门外等着 -女士 我不能...
- Wait outside the doors. - But, ma'am, I can't--
没事的 我来和平谈判的 对吗
It's fine. I come in peace, right?
那我就在这里等你 有需要叫我
I'll be right out here if you need me.
-谢了 -这边请 菲格罗亚女士
- Thank you. - Right this way, Ms. Figueroa.
腿不错
Nice legs.
看来小卖♥♥部的刮毛刀已经被洗劫一空了
I see they've looted all the razors from commissary.
没有 我今早剃的 这是下午才长出来的
Nah, I shaved this morning. This just my afternoon shadow.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
我觉得这主意很烂
I think it's a really bad idea.
我是说发型
I meant the hair.
行了 比尔 别这么胆小怕事
Oh, Bill, come on, don't be such a wet rag.
咱们就不能好好庆祝一下我的归来吗
Can't we just enjoy the fact that I'm back?
我想死你了 过来亲亲
I missed you. Come here.
警♥察♥如果看见
You know how pissed the cops are gonna be
你录口供之前就上了电视
when they see you on television
你知道他们会有多生气吗
before you've given them a statement?
亲爱的 独家新闻的根本就在于
Honey, the only point of giving an exclusive
向全国观众讲述一个
is so you can tell your story to a worldwide audience
从没有和别人讲过的故事
before you tell it to anybody else.
我觉得法律上可能行不通
Don't think that's how the law works.
-就等您了 金女士 -终于
- We're ready for you, Ms. King. - Ah! Finally!
好了 我该上台沐浴舞台灯光了
All right, time to bathe in a little limelight.
除除那个地方带出来的晦气
Wash off the stink of that terrible place.
-梅雷迪思 -亲爱的
- Meredith... - Darling!
朱迪 很高兴见到你
Judy, it is so good to see you.
你都不知道听到你被安全释放的消息
You have no idea what a relief it was
我才终于放心了
to hear that you'd been released safely.
天啊 那真是太可怕了
Oh, Lord, it was terrible.
我都没法跟你说起 那些女人
I can't even begin to tell you. Those women?
这位是监狱小公主
Look. It's the princess of prison.
这个小麦戳到我的奶了 我挪一挪
Yo! This little mic thing is diggin' into my tit. I'm moving it.
能听见我说话吗 因为我有好多话要讲
Can you still hear me okay? 'Cause I got lots to say.
我之前不知道还有一名嘉宾
I... I didn't realize that there was gonna be another guest.
我的助手没跟你说吗
Didn't my assistant fill you in?
今天的主题是"暴♥动♥姑娘"
The segment is called "Riot Girls."
不过我还是觉得"利奇菲尔德的梦想"比较好
Although, I'm still pitching for "Litchfield of Dreams."
开始倒计时了 十 九 八 七
We're on in ten, nine, eight, seven...
我告诉你 这样很棒
I'm telling you, this where it's at.
热乎的饭菜 夜空中的星星
Hot food, stars at night--
这一点也不热乎
This ain't hot.
该死 这都算不上饭菜
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表