剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
看 穿不上 我脚太大了
See? It won't fit. My feet are too big.
辛普森就是这样瞒天过海的
This how O.J. Got off.
我觉得她故意把脚趾撑开了
I think she's spreading her toes.
我给你穿
Yo, I'll do it myself.
-要是我是你我可不会这样做 -为什么
- I wouldn't do that if I were you. - Why not?
因为...
Because...
她把我的刀拿走了
Hey, that bitch got my shiv!
看吧 和辛普森案一样一样的
See? Just like O.J.
加丽娜
Galina!
你连和我说话都不愿意吗
Won't you even talk to me?
我看你是听说了
Let me guess, you heard
我和帕维尔分手的事 你就幸灾乐祸吧
I broke up with Pavel. Go ahead and gloat.
你和帕维尔分手了吗
You broke up with Pavel?
我以为我能靠牛仔裤挽回局面
I thought I could change things. With some jeans.
-是不是很蠢 -才没有
- Isn't that stupid? - No.
你觉得他们会允许我转到列♥宁♥格勒去吗
Do you think, would they grant me a transfer to Leningrad?
-可能那里会不一样 -都一样
- Maybe there it's different. - It isn't.
你还得再走远点
You have to go further.
符拉迪沃斯托克不成 那儿太多鱼了
Where? Vladivostok? Too many fish.
这儿不方便说话
We can't talk here.
离晨哨还有五分钟
There's still five minutes before the morning whistle.
这位小姐 您快点
Hurry up, Miss!
别烦我 我在和我生病的妈妈通话
Screw off. I'm talking to my sick mother!
你总是说我不带你四处游历
You always said I never took you anywhere.
所以我在想办法和你...
So I started looking for a way that we --
一起旅行吗
A trip?
你省省吧 我们已经结束了
Don't you get it? We're over.
听我说完
Listen to me.
我有办法让咱俩一起离开俄♥罗♥斯♥
I know a way for us to leave Russia.
虽然过程会有些艰辛
It won't be easy,
但现在他们允许犹太人移♥民♥
but they're letting the Jews emigrate.
除了去以色列
Not just to Israel now...
还可以去美国了
but to America.
你又不是犹太人
You're not Jewish.
有一些代理机构
There are agencies. You pay them...
收钱帮你寻找犹太亲戚的下落
to find your Jewish relatives.
-这跟我有什么关系 -如果我们结婚了
- And how does that help me? - If we were married...
这就是你所谓的计划
So that's your plan.
听我说
Listen.
我们不必当真夫妻
We don't have to be together in that way.
可以只是逢场作戏
It can all be for show.
我知道你觉得我不值得托付
I know you think... I'm not man enough for you.
-德米特里 -等到了美国之后
- Dmitri-- - When we get to America...
你就是自♥由♥身了
you can go your own way if you want.
真的吗
I can?
但是或许
But maybe...
我能向你证明我没有沙鼠那么窝囊
maybe I will show you I'm not a gerbil.
至少够格当一只仓鼠
I am at least a hamster.
自始至终 你才是最勇敢的人
All along, you were the one with teeth.
美国
America.
肯定比这个破地方强
It's got to be better than this shit.
天哪
Jesus!
操
Ow! Fuck.
所以我才不喜欢脱毛
This is why I don't wax.
他人呢
Where is he?
在外面演《13号♥星期五》里的詹森呢
Off playing Jason from Friday the 13th.
或者詹森的妈妈 剧透提醒
Or Jason's mom, technically. Spoiler alert.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
还好我平常练瑜伽
Let's just say it's a good thing I do yoga.
屁 我从来没练过瑜伽
Wait, I never do that shit.
-瑜伽在哪 -我不知道
- Yoga. Where is she? - I don't know.
-吉娜和诺尔玛呢 -也不知道
- And Gina and Norma? Shit! - I don't know!
怎么着 光我们几个
Oh, what? I mean, this isn't enough,
还不够你忙活的吗
uh, distressed damsels for you?
对不起 红妈 我应该信你的
Oh, Red, I am sorry. I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
原来真的有妖怪
Turns out there really is a bogeyman.
妖怪就难办了 他只是血肉之躯
Bogeyman is a demon. This is only a man. He can be hurt.
你们吵得我耳朵都疼了
My ears are burning.
操
Fuck!
准备好跟我玩了吗 瑞泽尼科夫
Ready to play, Reznikov?
早就准备好了
I was born ready.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表