剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我们为什么要为一个人的行为买♥♥单
No. Why should we pay for what one person did?
我们应该把她交出来
I say we hand her in.
典型的义务论困境
A classic deontological dilemma.
认为某个行为的对错
是由行为本身决定的 而非行为的结果决定的
电车难题
The train experiment?
没人听过吗
Anybody?
没有 那是什么
Nope. The fuck is that?
好吧
Okay.
轨道上绑着五个人 这时有一列火车驶来
A train is coming and you see five people are tied to the track.
你没时间解救他们
But you don't have time to untie them,
但你可以拉一个拉杆 让火车开上另一条轨道
but if you pull a lever, the train will go to a side track.
问题是 另一条轨道上也绑着一个人
Problem is, there's also a person tied to that track.
你要是拉了拉杆 那个人肯定会死
A person you will knowingly kill because of your actions.
那你是要让火车继续开 碾死五个人
So, do you let the train continue and do you kill five,
还是拉动拉杆 只害死一个人
or do you pull the lever and you kill one?
你是更看重行为本身的对错
Do you value the right and wrong of actions themselves,
还是由行为导致的结果
or do you value the right and wrong
正确与否
of the consequences of those actions?
我会拉动拉杆
I pull the lever.
你还真是毫不犹豫啊
Damn, girl. You didn't even think about that one for a second.
我家里还有个女儿
I got a daughter to go home to.
她是个功利主义者 我也会拉的
She's utilitarian. I'd pull it, too.
不 我们不能被他们分♥裂♥
No. We can't let them divide us.
我们到底要不要为珀比讨公道
We want justice for Poussey or not?
-嗯 -要
- Mmm. - Yes.
等着
Stay.
我们会找人来的
We're gonna go get somebody.
走吧
Come on.
什么时候上个厕所要排这么久的队了
Hey. Since when do these lines get so long out here?
自从这监狱三分之一的人搬到户外
Since a third of the prison population moved outside
而且有两个移♥动♥厕所被改成监狱开始
and two of the porta-potties are being used as jails.
还有 黑人区的厕所溢出来了
Plus, the Ghetto bathroom overflowed
值班室的厕所被大家用来酿酒了
and people are making hooch in the Suburb toilets.
我可能憋不了那么久
I don't know if I can wait that much longer, you know.
就想象一下尿道已经关了
Just visualize closing your urethra.
你把你的尿道关掉试试
Close your urethra.
-已经关了 -操 操 操
- I am. - Fuck! Fuck, that! Fuck!
让我出去
Come on! Let me out!
他妈的让我出去
Get me the fuck out.
别哭 你不是一个人
Don't cry. You're not alone.
你的腹肌就像我梦中舔过的巧克力一般
And you have abs like a chocolate bar that I'd lick in my dreams.
我给你唱首歌♥好吗
Do you want me to sing you a song?
不要 他妈的让我出去
No. Just get me the fuck out of here!
我的鼻子
My nose!
-去 -去
-Go. -Go.
上别处尿吧
Piss elsewhere.
让开
Move.
妈的让我出去
Get me the fuck out of here!
滚远点
Back the fuck away.
你滚开 你个随地小便
You back away, you hall-pissing,
喜欢警卫还把人手指射断的乡巴佬
guard-loving, finger-shooting hillbilly.
你妈没教过你用便壶吗
Aw. Didn't your mommy potty train you?
小心点 安
Careful, Ang.
谁知道她从那警卫身上染上了什么病
You don't know what kind of diseases she got from that guard.
她内♥裤♥上很可能沾满了衣原体精♥液♥
She probably has chlamydia chowder all over her underwear.
说得好
Good one.
再看我就揍死你们
Keep lookin' and you're gonna find me...
我发誓
I swear.
你脸怪怪的
Face looks weird.
她脸看上去是不是怪怪的
Doesn't her face look weird?
走吧 这走廊臭死了
Come on. This hallway reeks.
妈的 他要来了 我们还没准备好陷阱呢
Co?o, he's coming and we ain't got no booby traps.
你放松一点好吗 我会让他离开的
Okay. Can you relax please? I'll get him to back off.
我挺擅长这种事的
I'm kind of good at this shit.
很好 除了被当成人♥质♥外
他妈的把门打开 否则我就掏进
Open the fucking door or I'm gonna dig into
你那可怜的小平胸自己拿钥匙
those flat little tits of yours and get the key myself!
好吧 我告诉你
Okay. For your information,
这对奶♥子♥可是史上最丰满的时候
these titties are fuller than they've ever been.
尽管很疼
Although they are very painful.
还有 你这人真烦
And you are a pain in my ass.
你还是赶紧滚吧
Why don't you just get the fuck out of here?
好了 不 你不准走
Okay. No, not you!
弗洛雷斯说得对
Flores is right.
你阻止不了他 他会把这里烧为平地的
There's no stopping him. He'll burn this place to the ground.
放松 好吗
Relax. Right?
混凝土不能燃烧 罗娜会解决好的
Concrete don't burn. Lorna's taking care of it, all right?
你没事的
You're okay.
你这么觉得 只是因为今天是自杀星期日
You know, you just feel like this 'cause it's Suicide Sunday.
今天星期日了吗
It's Sunday?
天啊
My God.
这场暴♥动♥已经持续多久了
How long has this riot lasted?
自杀星期日 不是真正的星期日
Suicide Sunday. Not real Sunday.
别搞突袭了吧
你嗑药嗑多了就会这样
That's when you've been high for too long.
星期五 星期六 生活充满了
Friday, Saturday, life's just a,
无限可能
uh, rush of possibility, you know?
有时候你甚至会觉得
Maybe you even feel like
自己并不是个没用的废物
you're not such a worthless piece of shit for a minute.
然后就是星期日
And then Sunday comes along.
你会感觉大脑里有把电钻在打钻
And your heart is like a jackhammer on your brain
你发现这一切都不是真的
and you realize that none of it was real.
你想把自己的眼睛挖出来
And you want to claw your eyes out.
嗑嗨了就会有这种感觉
This is just, uh, part of the ride.
你也是这样的吗 妮琪
Is this what it's like for you, Nicky?
现在很少了
Uh, less so now. Uh...
但我以前经常有这种经历 红妈
I have spent a lot of time in this neck of the woods, Red.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我们绝望时就会乱来 对吧
We do fucked-up things when we're fucked up, right?
这很正常
It's par for the course.
生我的气
Be angry with me.
我不生气 红妈
I am not feeling it, Red.
这次吃错药的意外
And this pharmaceutical stumble
我对你更多的是同情 而不是愤怒
is evoking more compassion than rage.
甚至还有点开心
Like, maybe even a tiny bit of mirth.
不过我有在努力控制自己了
All right? But I'm trying to keep a lid on it.
我成功了
Oh, I did it!
"先按兵不动 静候下一次行动信♥号♥♥"
"Standing down. Staying posted for the next go-ahead."
看见了吗 红妈 没什么好担心的
See that, Red? There's, uh, nothing to worry about.
女士们 需要帮助吗
Hey! Ladies, can I help you?
-迪亚茨在哪 -不在这儿
- Where's Diaz? - Not here.
-我们是认真的 -我们也是
- Yo, we ain't fucking around. - Neither are we.
-艾丽克斯 -怎么了 小帕
- Alex. - What's going on, Pipes?
拉铁轨拉杆 迪亚茨得去自首
Pulling the lever. Diaz needs to turn herself in.
否则暴♥乱♥这事儿谁也逃不了
Or riot amnesty is off the table for everyone.
我们这是牺牲一个为大家
We're sacrificing the one for the many.
她和我有什么区别
And what's the difference between her and me?
你枪击了一个警卫 还有心情打招呼
You shot a motherfucking guard and you gonna "Hey" me?
你♥他♥妈♥的脑子有病啊
What the fuck is wrong with you?
显然病得不清
Everything, apparently.
你哪来的枪
Where'd you get a goddamn gun?
我不知道 小汉带来的
I don't know. He brought it. That Humps guy.
你跟那个警卫搞上了
You're humping the guard?
你怎么跟警卫就没完没了了 天哪
What is with you and guard fucking? Jesus!
不是 他名字叫小汉
No. No, Hump is his name.
我才不会上那个王八蛋呢
I wouldn't fuck that crazy asshole.
就是他把大家搞成这样
He's the one that was doing all that fucked-up shit to everyone.
-所以是正当防卫了 -不是
- So, it was self-defense. - No.
他躺在地上 手举着
He was on the ground with his hands in the air and...
当时有好多人都可能会动手
there were, like, 50 people that could've grabbed him.
但接着
But then...
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表