剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
跪下
On your knees!
别伤害我
Don't hurt me!
我们走
Let's go!
检查一下角落
Check the corner!
趴在墙上 我们走
Up against the wall! Let's go!
-停下 停下 -分散搜索 我们走
- Pull up, pull up. - Hey! Fan out. Here we go!
不
No!
-一队前往B目标 -一队 前进
- Team one moving on to the Bravo target. - Team one, proceed.
把躲着的人找出来
Check the hides!
发生了什么
What the hell is happening?
要我猜 20到25个穿着防暴制♥服♥的警♥察♥
Best guess, 20 to 25 men in riot
冲进了监狱
gear are making their way through the prison...
用烟雾弹 带电盾牌
using smoke bombs, electrified shields,
必要的话还有子弹 直到抓住每一个人
and, when necessary, bullets to take down every person in here.
这些声音很有可能是
That noise was most likely the
前门被炸♥药♥炸开的声音
front doors gettin' blasted open with explosives.
他们不会杀了我们吧
But they won't kill us, right?
这太疯狂了 他们不会杀我们的
That's insane. They're not gonna kill us.
你们难道不记得四天前
Were you not paying attention four days ago
餐厅里就有人死了吗
when death came to the cafeteria?
我造这个秘密地窖也绝不是因为
I sure as hell didn't make a secret bunker
我觉得这些事情能和平解决
because I thought these things end in a handshake.
该死 我们应该离开这里
Shit! We gotta get out of here.
下面要比上面安全多了
Hell of a lot safer down here than it is up there.
我觉得和平投降可能更好
I think peaceful surrender is a better bet.
听起来总好过
Yeah, sounds better than
等他们往这里扔炸♥弹♥
waiting for them to throw a bomb down here
把我们都炸飞
and blow us all up.
以你现在的状况
Okay, well, you're in no condition
绝对不可能面对一群武装警♥察♥
to go running towards a bunch of armed men.
我觉得我们必须待在这儿
I think that we're gonna have to stay here.
最悲剧的是 我们还没来得及
The real tragedy is that we're gonna die
为结婚蛋糕吵一架 就要死了
before we can fight over the wedding cake.
好吧
Okay.
我知道你喜欢玩讽刺
I understand that sarcasm is your thing
我也想接受和爱你的一切
and I want to love and accept all parts of you,
但这种时候你能不要拿死来开玩笑吗
but can you please not make jokes about dying right now?
该死 我要崩溃了
Oh, shit! I'm totally freaking out!
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
费里达是对的 待在这里更安全
Frieda is right. Staying here is safer.
等他们发现我们
When they find us,
我们可以说我们完全不知道发生了什么
we can say we didn't even know what was happening.
好的
Okay, yeah.
除了楼下绑着的那个230斤的警卫
Except for the 250-pound guard we have tied up down there.
我要离开这里 我要去外面 我要走了
I gotta get out of here. I gotta get outside. I gotta go.
我想让他们知道我是无辜的
I want them to know that I'm innocent.
我要跟着那个嬉皮士
I'm following the hippie.
诺尔玛 留下来陪我们
Norma, stay with us.
我们待在一起会更坚强
We'll be better off if we all stay together.
人多势众
Safety in numbers.
咱们天堂见
See you on the other side.
他们应该马上就会打来说本尼的事了
They should be calling about Benny soon.
至少会试着打过来 天啊
Or trying to call. Jesus.
那帮警♥察♥ 他们进来了 结束了
They're here. The dudes. It's over.
-暴♥乱♥结束了 -我去 他们来救我们了
- The riot's over? - Holy shit. They're coming to rescue us?
"我们" 他们只会救你 然后折磨我们
"Us"? They're gonna rescue you, crucify us.
我的手♥机♥呢 我要打给他
Where's my cell phone? I have to call him.
我还没打给他呢
I haven't called him.
我把它卖♥♥了 换来了这个
Uh, I traded it. For this.
你肯定能跑到海利的办公室去
I... I bet you could make it to Healy's office.
那里有部电♥话♥
There's a phone in there.
藏在桌子下面
Hide under the desk
这样他们透过百叶窗就看不到你的影子了
so they don't see your shadow through the blinds.
谢谢 快 我逃不了的
Thank you. Come on. I won't be able to run.
看吧 我就知道刀比手♥机♥好用
See? I knew a knife would be better than a phone.
祝你好运
Good luck.
求你了 操 谢谢
Please. Fuck! Thank you.
谢谢 太感谢你了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
操 你是什么口味 我不作评价
Fuck! Look, hey, no judgments. Whatever you're into.
但我真的觉得现在不是玩SM的时候
But it doesn't really feel like the right time for kinky stuff.
你是我的人肉盾牌 大叔
You gonna be my human shield, papi.
他们要想杀我 就得先杀了你
They wanna kill me... they gotta get through you first.
-走吧 -出去
- Let's go. - Out there?
这可不是什么好主意 让他们进来找我们
That... that is such a bad idea. Let them come in here.
这样我们就能和平投降了 万事大吉
That way we can surrender all chill and everything.
操
Oh, fuck!
-对不起 -我的错
- Sorry. - My bad.
往左
Go left.
-我们该走了 -来了
- Yo, we gotta go. - I'm trying!
-等等 你们去哪 -图书馆
- Wait, where are you going? - The library!
不行 他们从大厅过来
Bad move! They're coming from the lobby.
第一个就到图书馆
They'll hit the library first!
怎么 你都开始批评我们的策略了
What, you're criticizing our strategy now?
那要看你的策略是什么了
Depends on what your strategy is.
你们要像那帮懦弱的叛徒一样投降吗
You trying to surrender like the rest of these pussy turncoats?
你是在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
我们从一开始就冲在前线
We been at the front of this since the beginning.
那你们会留下和那帮杂种抗争吗
So you're gonna stay and fight the fuckers?
你是在邀请我们加入你们吗
Uh, you askin' us to join your team?
拿铁小分队[把不同肤色比喻成咖啡和牛奶]
Team latte.
-我去 她这么有趣 -她有时灵光乍现
- Oh, shit! She funny? - She has her moments.
都走到这一步了 他们别想轻易拿下我们
We come this far. Ain't nobody takin' us easy.
我们加入 走吧 快
We're in. Go! Now.
我得带你离开这儿
Fuck, we gotta get you out of here.
但一切都会好起来的 不是吗
But everything's gonna be okay, right?
-我不知道 孩子 -坐这儿
- I don't know, kid. - Sit here.
宝贝 他们就要来了
Baby, they are on their way here.
但我们也逃不过啊 不是吗
But it's not like we can avoid it,right?
是 但我得去告诉红妈和她的同伴们
No, but I gotta go tell Red and company.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
听着 没什么可怕的
All right, look. Look, there is nothing to be scared of.
你最多在地上趴几分钟
All right, you're gonna lay on the ground for a minute or two.
他们会晃荡一下他们的大屌♥
They're gonna swing their dicks around
以示他们是超级大坏人
so they can feel like big, bad guys,
然后一切就会恢复正常了
and then everything is just gonna return to shitty normal.
那宝宝怎么办
But what about the baby?
我妈怀孕的时候每天晚上喝马提尼酒我都没事
If I survived my mother's nightly martinis in utero,
你的宝宝肯定会没事的
then your baby is going to survive this.
不 那之后 一切结束之后
No. After. What about after,
一切都恢复正常之后怎么办
when it all goes back to shitty normal?
我只能在监狱里生下他
I have to have this baby in prison.
他们把他带走的时候谁去照顾他
And... and who's gonna take him when they take him away from me?
就算是我姐那也没房♥间了
Even my sister, she doesn't have any room
我妈妈又是一团糟
and my mother is a mess.
还有维尼 他根本不想要这个孩子
And Vinnie, he doesn't want it.
看着我 看着我
Just look at me. Look at me.
你的宝宝会非常非常好的
Your baby is gonna be better than great.
听到了吗
You hear me?
可你怎么知道
But how do you know?
因为我了解你 而你很棒
Because I know you and... you're great.
我真的要走了
Now, look, I really gotta go.
不 你不能走 你得留下来
No. No, you can't go. You have to stay.
五分钟 就五分钟 就这么多
Five more minutes. Just five more minutes. That's all.
好吧 孩子 就五分钟
Okay. All right, kid. Five more minutes, okay?
举起手来
Hands in the air!
第一句是你的
You have the first line.
对 请别开枪
Right. Please don't shoot!
我们是无辜的
We are innocent.
我们和这一切一点关系都没有
We ain't got nothing to do with any of this.
戴着可怕装备的和蔼男人们啊
Dear kind men in scary outfits,
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表