剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
还有就是 她有枪
And, uh, she's got the gun...
她让你来
and she wants you to do it...
你就没得选择
so you kinda don't have a choice.
我们要像跳舞的猴子那样表演吗
Are we supposed to perform like dancing monkeys?
*妈妈让我捣碎M&M糖*
*Momma made me mash my M&M's Bum, bum*
*妈妈让我捣碎M&M糖*
*Momma made me mash my M&M's Bum, bum*
*妈妈让我捣碎M&M糖*
*Momma made me mash my M&M's Bum, bum*
我们不必都唱歌♥
You know, we all don't have to sing?
还有别的才艺
There are other talents.
唱歌♥就是我的才艺 老兄
Singing is my talent, hombre.
要是你觉得自己没我好 你可以做别的
If you feel threatened, you could do something else.
你要唱什么
What are you singing?
不知道
I don't know.
流行歌♥吧 贾老板或亚瑟小子的
Something pop-y. JT or Usher.
或者俄克拉何马民歌♥《山顶边的萨里》
Or "Surrey with the Fringe on Top" From Oklahoma!
我还没想好
I haven't decided yet.
我没有才艺
Yeah, well, I got zero talents.
你必须得想一个
Yeah, well, you gotta think of something.
枪指着脑袋呢[迫在眉睫] 你会变戏法吗
It's gun to the head. Literally. Can you juggle?
-不会 -运动呢
- No. - Play a sport?
会扔标枪
I threw javelin.
我还不认识会标枪的人呢 真酷
I never knew anyone who did that. That's cool.
这运动有专用鞋吗
You need special shoes for that?
钉鞋
They got spikes.
我大学的时候做过一件事
I did this one thing in college,
为了赚点外快
just for, like, a couple extra bucks.
挺不错的
Sounds promising.
我们为什么要这样
Why are we even doing this?
她们总不能把我们都杀了吧
It's not like they can kill us all.
你看到你那警卫朋友的下场了吗
You see what happened to your guard friend?
叫什么来着 小汉
What's his name, Humps?
他还没死 但也不算活着了
He wasn't dead, but he wasn't exactly alive either.
还有五分钟 女士们先生们
Five minutes to places, please, ladies and gentlemen.
五分钟
Five minutes.
谢谢 来个五
Thank you five.
有这种东西的
It's a thing.
*妈妈让我捣碎M&M糖*
*Momma made me mash my M&M's Bum, bum*
伯赛特
Burset?
你去哪里
Where are you going?
我要走 从前门走
I'm leaving... through the front door.
我要去看看我朋友
I need to see my friend.
索菲娅 你这样的黑人摸黑
Sophia, the fate of a large black person coming out of the dark
从前门出去 可能会小命不保
through the front door isn't a promising one right now.
我愿意赌一把 全凭天意 对吧
I'm willing to take my chances. It's up to God, right?
不 全凭你
Uh, no, it's up to you.
对
That's right.
全凭我
It's up to me.
想过来坐吗
You want this spot?
我做了个枕头
I made a pillow.
不用了
I'm good.
外面真安静
So quiet out here.
是啊
Yeah.
里面太吵了
There was so much yelling in there.
那群贱♥人♥声音太大 我脑袋都震麻了
Bitches were screaming so loud, my brain got numb.
是啊 聒噪的贱♥人♥们 真讨厌
Yeah, noisy bitches. I hate that.
身上还很臭
And really smelly bitches.
还很贱
And bitchy bitches.
你觉得我们在外面会惹麻烦吗
You think we're gonna get in trouble being out here
毕竟现在该点人数了
since technically it's count time?
或许我们坐这等着也会被点名
Maybe we get counted as sitting it out.
那也不错
That would be cool.
而且 这音乐不错
Plus, the music's good.
好好听音乐吧
Maybe we could just listen to it.
接电♥话♥接电♥话♥
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
你好
Hello?
这是第三条信息了
This is the third message.
你们有五个人 怎么就没人接电♥话♥
There's five of you, why is no one ever near the phone?
我的天 好吧
Jesus Christ, okay.
手♥机♥快没电了
The battery's gonna die.
所以
So, um...
给我打个电♥话♥吧
call your mother.
-他在睡觉 -你有个扣子没扣
- He's sleeping. - You missed a button.
他吃了安♥眠♥药♥
He took an Ambien.
如果你吵醒他 他的行为会很诡异
If you wake him, he's gonna get weird.
利奇菲尔德监狱发生暴♥乱♥ 她们劫持了人♥质♥
There's a standoff at Litchfield Prison. They've taken hostages.
这事应该要让州长知道
The governor should know.
我可担不起你吵醒他后
I can't be held responsible for any binge eating,
他暴饮暴食或者发奇怪邮件的责任
or inappropriate e-mailing after you wake him.
你还记得他吃掉两条面包和巧克力酱的事吗
You remember the two loaves of bread and the Nutella?
整整吃了三罐 妮塔 就因为吃了安♥眠♥药♥
Three jars, Nita. Ambien eating.
我们会清理的
We'll clean it up.
我会拿走他的手♥机♥和电脑 早上再还给他
And I'll take away his phone and his laptop till morning.
-什么时候发来的 -五分钟前
- When did this come in? - Five minutes ago.
世纪挑战公♥司♥
MCC.
那是保尔森吗
That's Paulson?
皮尔森 杰克·皮尔森
Pearson. Jack Pearson.
对 对
Right, that's right.
那家伙真是个马屁精
That guy's a real fart-sniffer.
犯人的谈判代表是谁
Who negotiated for the inmates?
没有代表 这是她们所有人的要求
No one, I don't think. It... it came straight from them.
妈的
Shit!
她们的要求挺合理的
They make some fair points.
把我的...电脑拿过来好吗
Grab my... laptop from over there, will you?
或者你可以口述
Or, uh, you could dictate.
不如就口述吧
Why don't you dictate?
我现在没法处理这事
I can't do this right now.
明天一早再给他们打电♥话♥
We'll call them first thing in the morning.
-犯人吗 -世纪挑战公♥司♥
- The inmates? - MCC.
那还要等六个小时 太久了 先生
That's six hours from now. That's a long time, sir.
她们有人♥质♥
There are hostages.
不就是监管程度最低的女子监狱嘛
It's a women's minimum security prison.
估计就是搞点类似"夺回黑夜"那种游♥行♥
Probably one big Take Back the Night rally.
争取腋毛少一点
Maybe less armpit hair.
监狱里有剃刀吗
Do they have razors in there?
早上再过来吧
Come back in the morning.
你出去的时候
On your way out,
你能不能跟艾什丽说我们还要讨论...
could you tell Ashley that we need to discuss the...
让她进来就是 还有事要讨论
She... she should just come back in here... Situation.
我饿了 你饿吗
I'm hungry. Are you hungry?
天呐 居然有人走得比我还慢
Jeez! I never thought I'd find someone slower than me.
这里这么黑 我眼睛里还有番茄酱
You know, I am walking in the dark with Heinz 57 in my eyes,
身上还绑着个木板
attached to a goddamn wooden plank!
真可怜哦
Oh, poor you.
我有摩顿氏神经瘤
I have Morton's neuroma.
我可能得了沃夫冈·普克式疱疹
Yeah, well, I probably have Wolfgang Puck's herpes,
但我可不会大肆宣扬
but I don't go around announcing it.
你觉得你是什么酷妹吗
Did you think you were being the cool girl or something?
你不知道酷妹都会落个孤独或发胖的下场吗
Don't you know the cool girl always ends up alone or fat?
或者两者兼有 我表妹艾普尔就是
Or both in my cousin April's case.
我以为是那种
I thought it'd be like one of those
开放头脑式的关系
open-minded relationships, you know?
你是说开放式关系吧
I think you mean open relationship.
那可是非常美妙
They can be quite wonderful--
别纠正她 谁问你话了
Don't correct her! Who asked you anyway?
我提起这事只是因为我也正处于开放关系中
I only brought it up because I happen to be in one myself.
你当然是 富婆 这不一样
Of course you are, money bags. This is different.
你上次不得不给人口是什么时候
When's the last time you had to suck a dick?
我们那是两厢情愿的
Well, I don't see it as a "Have to" thing.
我就是不敢相信他居然公开了
Oh, I just can't believe he got so public about it, ya know?
我们那里是个小地方
It's a real small town.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表