剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
When the Helots tried to
在拉科尼亚扔掉斯巴达人的枷锁时
throw off the yoke of the Spartans at Laconia,
元老院也没有冲到战场上 不是吗
the Gerousia didn't run out onto the battlefield, did they?
吉鲁沙
Gerousia?
我觉得她和我兄弟约过会 沙尔
I think she dated my brother, Sal.
吉鲁沙·维迪
Gerousia Vitti.
是办公用品店的维迪 不是意式香肠的维迪
From the office-supply Vittis, not from the pepperoni Vittis.
是"长老委员会"的意思
It means "Elder council."
重点是 我们花了精力
Point is, we put in our time.
没错 干杯
Yeah, cheers to that.
-没错 -干杯
- Yeah. - Yeah, cheers.
该你了 足交
It's your turn, Footjobs.
该死
Shit!
天哪 吉娜 你在那干什么呢
Jesus, Gina! The hell you doin' over there?
这是个讯号♥增幅器 下面的信♥号♥♥太差了
It's a signal booster. The service sucks down here.
这些孩子 总是离不了带屏幕的东西
Kids, always with the screens.
-天哪 -中了
- Oh! - Oh! That's game.
*有些事情无法预料 但结局是正确的*
*Something unpredictable but in the end it's right*
*我希望你能为自己而活*
*I hope you serve your time for your life*
全套服务 半条士力架
Full bush. Half Snickers.
反抗的女人们 我的姐♥妹♥们♥
Revolting women. My sisters.
让我们团结一致 争取更好的警卫
Stand united. Better guards.
美味的零食
Yummy snacks.
美丽的院子
Nicer yard.
加厚卫生巾 干净的淋浴池
Maxi Pads. Cleaner showers.
声音在呐喊
Voices screaming.
反抗吧
Fight the power!
妹子好样儿的
That's my girl.
快上去
Get up there.
我不行 人太多了
Um, I can't. It's... it's too many people.
你可以的 去吧
You got this. Go.
去啊
Go.
利奇菲尔德的同胞们你们好 很高兴回来
Hey, Litchfield, how y'all doin'? Uh, it's good to be back here.
我今天要给你们一个惊喜
Uh, I'm gonna do some impressions for y'all today.
我的天啊
Holy ravioli.
我丈夫把马苏里拉奶酪
My husband put his mozzarella
全放进我的通心粉里了 他说他爱我
all over my baked ziti, and he told me that he loved me.
多浪漫啊
Isn't that romantic?
疯女人罗娜
Lorna la Loca!
金发女 你的阴毛和头发一个颜色吗
Hey, blondie. Does the, uh, carpet match the drapes?
让我听听你的爱穴里的回音
Hey, uh, let me test the echo in your love cave.
我保证你肯定会很喜欢的
I promise, you'll only like it a lot.
妮可
Nichols!
怎么了 我的肤色不够白吗
Oh, what's the matter? I'm not white enough for you?
好吧 我们懂了
Yeah, okay! We get it.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 我们没有开心乐园餐
In Russia, we do not have Happy Meal.
我们有闹心乐园餐
We have Unhappy Meal.
亵渎我的食物
Insult my food...
我会杀了你全家
I kill your family.
现在你明白了吧 不只是一个框架
So, you see, it's not one structure.
而是建一个活生生的
It's a living, breathing example
珀比想要的监狱的样子
of what Poussey would've wanted this prison to be.
谁来建呢
And who's supposed to build all this?
我们所有人 作为一个团体
All of us, as a community.
每个人尽其所能 齐心协力
We'll each do what we can and, together,
给珀比建一个肖像
create a portrait of Poussey.
为她的遗愿建一座丰碑
It'll be, like, a monument to her legacy.
没错 然后我们都能出《战栗》专辑了
Right. And then we all do Thriller.
好吧 我知道这听起来很疯狂
Okay. I know that it seems crazy,
但当年林璎构思越战纪念碑时
but when Maya Lin conceived of the Vietnam Memorial,
林徽因的侄女
21岁参加越战纪念碑设计赛
获得全美第一名
人们也都觉得她疯了
people thought she was crazy, too.
但现在它却成了
And now it's one of the
华盛顿特区最受欢迎的景点之一
most visited attractions in Washington, DC.
拉里和我曾经去过那里一次
You know, Larry and I did visit there once,
确实很感人
and it was very moving.
但这里不是华盛顿特区
Well, this ain't Washington, DC.
我也不知道拉里是谁
And I don't know who the fuck Larry is...
但我猜
but I'm guessin' the
这里的群众不会是拉里那一型的
demographic in here ain't very Larry-like.
好吧 搞你的头发娃娃吧 我尽力了
Fine. Go with the fuckin' hair dolls, then. I tried.
太好了
Yes.
等等 等等
Just wait. Wait.
至少给她一次机会
Let's at least give her a shot.
要么是这个 要么只能用蛤蜊那个了
I mean, it's this or we have clams.
好吧
Fine.
别搞砸了 林璎
But don't fuck this up, Maya.
这里没有正义
There ain't no justice.
像傻♥逼♥一样推个破车是不会让我的手指回来的
Pushin' a cart like a retard ain't gonna get my finger back.
没错 但如果我们卖♥♥咖啡挣够了钱
Yeah, but if we make enough money selling coffee,
也许可以雇个更好的代表
maybe we could hire better representation.
就像 约翰尼·鸡手
Someone like... Oh! Johnnie Cock-hand!
谁是约翰尼·鸡手
Who is Johnnie Cock-hand?
《BJ故事》里的 那是我最喜欢的黄♥片♥
From The BJ Story, my favorite porno.
他让那个黑人射得很爽 一次又一次
He totally got that black guy off. And off.
这个世界不是黄♥片♥演的那样 安琪
The world don't work like pornos, Angie.
我也希望是
I wish it did.
这个体制烂透了
The system's busted.
我们得把主动权掌握在自己手中
We gotta take matters into our own hands.
好吧 但你能用那只好的手吗
Okay, but can you use your good hand?
因为另一只看着像卫生棉条一样
Because the other one looks like a tampon.
我会呕吐而死的 好恶心
I'm gonna gag and die. Gross.
你在画画上蛮有天赋的
Whoa. That's quite a talent you got there.
谢谢
Thanks.
通常 街头艺术会吓到我 但这个很好看
Normally, street art, it scares me, but this is very pretty.
我不是为了好看的
I wasn't goin' for pretty.
好吧 我喜欢它讲故事的方式
Oh. Well, I... I like how it tells a story.
爱情如何给你站立的双脚
How love gives you legs to stand on,
没有爱 你就只是个恶心的畸形跛子
and without it, you're just a disgusting, deformed cripple.
你到底有什么事
Can I help you with something?
你问得还真巧
Oh, it's funny you should ask.
其实我是想问 你能不能借我点颜料
Actually, I was wondering if I could borrow some of your paints.
我丈夫要来 我...
My husband's on his way, and I...
我想弄点特别的东西来告诉他这个好消息
I want to make him somethin' special to tell him the good news.
我们要有宝宝啦
We're havin' a baby.
这可不一定是好消息
That's not always good news.
当然是了
Of course it is.
-你不了解我的维尼 -我不用了解也知道
- Oh, you don't know my Vinnie. - I don't have to.
他们都一个样
They're all the same.
一旦真有孩子 他们就跑了
As soon as shit gets real, they run.
即使他只有一条腿
Even if they only have one fucking leg.
我和维尼的关系不一样
What Vinnie and me have is different.
我们发过婚誓
We made vows.
"无论贫穷还是富有 健康还是疾病"
"For better or for worse, in sickness and in health."
他绝不会这样对我
He would never do that to me.
拿蓝色的吧
Just borrow the blue.
又是一个预兆 是个男孩
Oh, it's another sign! It's a boy!
谢谢
Thank you.
起义的荣耀 就像在看历史教课书一样
The glory of revolt. It's like looking in a history textbook.
这就是胎儿酒精综合症的杰作
One made possible by fetal alcohol syndrome.
有意思
Interesting.
我以为是小时候摇傻了
I was thinking more shaken baby.
我以前考虑过学艺术史
I had thought about art history,
但似乎不太实际
but it just didn't seem practical.
我也想过艺术史
Yeah, I once thought about art history,
然后我就醉倒了
and then I passed out drunk.
靠
Damn.
你的项链真好看
That's a real nice necklace you got.
个人觉得 戴在我身上会更好看
Personally, I think it'd be cuter on me.
-你觉得呢 -是啊
- What you think? - Yeah.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表