剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
You're our hostage now, you squirmy little donut fucker.
操甜甜圈的
Donut fucker!
我简直能想象他干那事儿的样子
I could totally see him doing that.
佩斯 瞧 我们是猎人
Hey, Penn, look! We're capturers!
看到了 干得不错
I see that. Wow! Good work.
你们下来做什么
Why are you guys down here?
我们在找枪
Well, we were looking for the gun,
结果找到了一只巨大的兔猪
but instead, we found a giant rabbit pig.
我们连着两天都是监狱英雄
Prison heroes, two days in a row.
来 帮我们带他上去关
Come on, help us take him to the bubble.
好 我有个更好的主意 把他关到厕所里
Okay. Ooh, I have a better idea. Let's lock him in Poo instead.
好让他知道他犯下的错
And show him how he's really done people wrong.
但那样我们就没法一路炫耀到楼上了
But then, no one would see our victory parade to the bubble.
该死 真希望我们还有枪
Damn, I wish we had the gun for that.
让她们知道我们依然是老大
Show 'em our colors don't run.
我有个更好的主意
You know, I have a really good idea.
你们在这里继续找枪
Why don't you two stay here and look for the gun,
-我来搞定他 -不行
- and I'll fucking take care of him? - No way!
你想要抢我们风头 小偷
You wanna steal our thunder! Thunder thief.
-走吧 回去 -我们走
- Come on. Bubble. - Let's go.
不 等等
No, wait. No, you guys,
我没想过要抢你们的雷还是闪电
I don't want to steal your thunder or your lightning.
我就是想要伸张正义
I just wanna see justice.
好吧 那我...在后面保护你们
All right, I'll... I'll cover you guys from behind, then.
什么"哪个人"
What do you mean, "Which guy"?
就是在上你们节目那个混♥蛋♥
The fucking guy you got on your channel right now
说什么"黑帮化暴♥动♥"的鬼话
talking bullshit about "The gang politics of riots."
用屁♥眼♥讲话的那个
Talking out his ass.
说什么利奇菲尔德的囚犯都很危险
Yeah, saying that all the inmates at Litchfield are dangerous?
说她们不想改过自新
That they don't want to be rehabilitated?
里面我认识的所有人都想改过自新
Everyone I know in there wants to be rehabilitated.
-好吧 -你是制片人吗
- Okay. - You're supposed to be a producer?
我要给你专业意见 因为我刚从那地方出来
'Cause I'm giving you pro tips here. I just got out that dump.
等等 你之前是犯人吗 在...
Wait, you were an inmate? At--
利奇菲尔德 没错
Litchfield! Yes.
我就是这个意思 蠢货
That's what I been trying to say, pendejo.
我女儿还在里面
My daughter's still in there.
确认一下 你之前跟朱迪·金关在一起
To confirm, you were in prison with Judy King?
朱迪·金之前跟我关一起
Judy King was in prison with me.
迪亚茨女士 我们能派一辆车去接你吗
Miss Diaz, can we send a town car for you?
你愿意上我们节目的对吧
You're willing to go on air with us, right?
是的
Yeah.
我说了剪成方形
I said square shape.
只有蕾哈娜才适合圆形脚趾 好好记着
Only Rihanna can rock the round toes. Don't forget it.
就好像在锯榆木疙瘩
It's like sawing through an elm.
你说什么
What was that?
我说我很爱帮你修脚 利奇菲尔德婊♥子♥女神
Uh, I said I love working on your feet, Bitch Goddess of Litch.
我也这么觉得
That's what I thought you said.
别担心 朱迪 总有一天我会放了你
Don't worry. I'll free ya someday, Jude.
只要你还清了自己的债
Just as soon as you work off your debts, hmm?
不过 你从来没有为《美国周刊》的
Though... you never did pay me
那些照片付过我钱 对吧
for them Us Weekly photos, now did you?
不
Oh, no.
看来你一下子是还不清了
So, it's gonna be a while.
好了 疗养时间结束 朱迪要咨♥询♥公♥关♥了
All right, spa time is over. Judy need to do her consult with PR.
不是吧
Oh, hell no!
她都还没给我修屁毛呢
We ain't even done my asshole hair trimming yet!
我会张♥开♥双♥腿♥ 她要把手伸进去
Look, I got to spread my cheeks and she gotta get up in there.
你茂密的屁毛要等等再剃了
Okay. Well, your wild booty hair gonna have to wait.
因为朱迪需要在
'Cause Judy need to talk
事态恶化之前向媒体澄清一切
to the press 'fore things swell up out there
而他要梳理她的发言要点
and he gonna massage her talking points.
他可以啊
Yes, he is.
等等 你要我直接和公众对话
Now, wait. You expect me to go speak with the public?
我以为你说的是
I thought you meant that
让我的团队发一个声明
I could write a statement through my people.
我不能这样子出去吧 你开玩笑的吧
I can't go out there like this! No. I mean, you can't be serious.
沃森 我们是在开玩笑吗
Watson, are we serious?
-你叫什么名字 孩子 -乔什
- What's your name, son? - Josh.
我是您的忠实粉丝 金女士 我很荣幸
Uh, big fan, Miss King. It's an honor.
谢谢 亲爱的 谢谢你看我的节目
Thanks, darling. Thanks for watching.
-那么 你怎么想的 -有三个要点
- Now, what's the take? - We got three talking points for you.
-你只要照着要点说就可以了 -好
- You just gonna wanna stick to the points. - Okay.
"我不是人♥质♥ 我是暴♥乱♥的参与者
"I am not a hostage. I am a participant.
我想要为珀比伸张正义
I want justice for Poussey.
我要你们满足我们的要求"
I want our demands met."
-没错 -好吧
- That's right. - All right.
你想让我脱稿讲 还是照着这个念
Now, do you want me to be off-book, or should I go out with this?
你可以拿着稿子
Oh, you can have it with you.
还有我们都觉得你应该穿回囚服
And we all think that you should get back in uniform.
-看起来更融入集体 -是的
- So you look more united. - Yeah.
那如果他们问我 你为什么和
And so, what do I say when they ask me,
一群白♥痴♥在屋顶上 我怎么回答
"Why were you on the roof with idiots?"
不不不 不要回答任何问题
Oh, no, no, no. Don't answer any questions.
无论他们问什么 你都说 "问得好
Anything they ask, you say, "That's a great question.
但更重要的问题是
But the bigger question is,
整个监狱制度到底怎么回事"
what is going on in this prison system?"
他真厉害
Oh, he is good.
还有 我个人认为
Oh, and I personally think
如果你能分享一些你在这里经历的磨难
it might be helpful if you shared some sort of, um,
会很有用的
relatable tribulations from your time in here.
像什么痛苦的经历啊 不公正待遇啊
Some painful experiences, uh, injustices...
-说谎也行的 -我会试试的
- We could also lie. - I am game to lie.
好了 女士们 你们想让我说什么
All right, so now, ladies, what would you like me to say?
我们动不动就被关禁闭
We get thrown into the SHU arbitrarily.
我们没有得到适当的医疗保障 尤其是牙齿
We're denied proper health care, dental.
我曾经看到一个女孩有颗牙都烂了
I saw a girl with a tooth gone septic,
他们还是不带她去看医生
and they still didn't take her to the doctor.
我们会无缘无故被打
We get beat for no reason.
我们会被毫无缘由地进行体腔检查
We get cavity searched for no reason.
我们就像速成鸡一样被四个四个塞在一起
We stuffed four in a bunk like we factory chickens.
我们很多时候无法保持清洁
We can't get clean half the time
因为浴室不够用
'cause there ain't enough bathrooms.
我们吃的都是流食
We fed slop.
我们劳动没有薪酬 我们不能接受教育
We don't get paid for our labor. We denied education.
我们不能给宝宝喂奶
We're denied the chance to breastfeed our babies.
我们没有基本的人♥权♥
We're denied basic humanity.
我们还会在食堂被无缘无故地杀死
And we get killed in the cafeteria for no reason.
-你有笔吗 -有
- You got a pen? - Yeah.
你不能让这个白人代表我们
You can't let this white woman speak for us.
不能让她来讲我们的故事
She needs to take our stories out her mouth.
别这样 你都看到外面那些
Come on, man. I know you saw them
举着"朱迪·金"牌子的人了
people out there with them Judy King signs.
他们想听她说
They want to hear from her.
我们让她来说是明智的
And it would be smart of us if we put her out there.
如果是她说 他们会更愿意听
They'll hear more of what we saying if it comes from her mouth.
但她没有过过一天真正的监狱生活
Yeah, but she's never been a real prisoner a day in her life.
她不为珀比哀悼 她一点也不愤怒
She ain't in mourning. She ain't outraged.
这是我们的斗争 T
This is our fight, T.
我们和珀比的
Ours and Poussey's.
你却他妈的要让一个白人
And you're gonna let some fuckin' white woman,
来代表我们说话
like, karaoke our song.
真操蛋
That's fucked.
我知道了
I got this.
你们可以留着笔记本电脑吗
You get to keep the laptops?
不能 我们平时可以留着
No, we keep them during the year and then we return them
但到了暑假要还回去更新或者更换
so that they can update or replace them over the summer.
你觉得课怎么样
Oh, so what did you think of class?
真抱歉花了那么多时间讨论引用的问题
I'm sorry we spent so much time on citations.
埃里克觉得我们应该了解MLA格式
Erik thinks we need to know MLA,
APA格式和芝加哥手册
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表