剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
and we'll roll him to medical.
不
No.
你得打起精神来
You gotta pull it together right now.
假装也行 我不管 我不能让他死
Fake it. I don't care. I can't let this guy die.
所以给我起来 动起来
So get up, put one foot in front of the other,
帮我把这袋人形垃圾
and help me load this
扔回推车里然后开始推
sack of shit back into the cart and roll now.
把车推近点
Bring it closer.
我感觉打了鸡血
It's like I got all this energy, you know?
你慢点行不 我没你腿长
Will you slow down? You got longer legs than me.
不不不
No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我得离开这里
I have to get out of here!
该死
Shit.
那边我还没锁上
I haven't finished securing that side yet.
现在正式锁好了
There. Now it's locked up good.
等等
Wait.
如果你们也在抓警卫
If you're collecting guards,
有个检修电路的藏在前面的办公室里
there's that one from electrical hiding out in the front office.
猎警卫
Guard hunt!
你慢点行吗
Will you slow down?
我们回来了 谁想来点毒品
We're back! Hey, who wants some drugs?
-美味可口的毒品 -我要
- Yum, yummy drugs. - I do.
别 安琪 不能让她们回来
No, Ang. We can't let 'em back here.
这是我们的地盘 我们先来的
This is our turf, and we were here first.
先来先得
Firsties keepsies!
但我想要毒品
But I want drugs!
好吧 我有个主意
Okay, I got an idea, all right?
我们都冷静一下
Let's all take a chill pill. Literally.
现在我要进来了 我要打开门
Now, I'm gonna come in there, I'm gonna open the gate,
我们都能吃点好东西
we're all gonna swallow something wonderful.
然后我们愉快而文明地聊聊天
And then, we're gonna have a nice, civilized discussion.
你不能嗑药
You are not taking any pills.
我知道 我不会 你就听我指挥就行
I know. I know, okay? I won't. Just... just follow my lead here.
好吧 但是我要拿着钥匙
Okay, but I wanna hold the keys.
你们两个在偷偷摸摸说什么
What are you whispering about?
我们在讨论谁拿钥匙
We're talking about who's gonna hold the keys!
就是我
It's me.
我会拿着钥匙 我会打开门
I will hold the keys, I will open the cage,
我会选好药片 你们都要在一旁站着
and I will select a medicine, and you will all stand aside.
我有什么好处
What am I getting?
最强效的苯二氮平
The strongest Benzo you can find.
定食 定食 那...那是日本餐
Bento? Bento? That... that's a Japanese food.
去死吧 新计划
Okay, fuck it. New plan.
新计划
New plan! New plan!
我拿着钥匙 我开门
I will hold the keys, I will open the cage,
妮琪来选药
and then Nicky will select something good
她选药更在行
because she is very good at drug selecting.
羟考酮 羟考酮
Oxy! Oxy! Oxy! Oxy!
不 我要跟超级海♥洛♥因♥一样的药
No! No, no, no, no. I want that pill that's like super heroin.
我们有那种吗 芬太尼
We got any of that? It's Fentanyl.
我可以拿到贴剂
Mmm, I can get the patch.
或者注射剂
Or it could be an injectable.
我们能注射吗
Ooh! Should we inject stuff?
我打赌那里面 有针头
I bet there's, uh, needles in there.
好主意 我们都来注射吧
Excellent idea! Let's all shoot up.
您请进 女士
In you go, madame.
有人吗
Hello! Is anybody here?
只有我 其他人都跑了 说有暴♥动♥
Just me. Everyone else has fled. Talk of a riot.
传闻是真的
The rumors are true.
男性 30出头
We have a male, early 30s,
右大腿上侧枪伤
gunshot wound to the upper right thigh.
我认为伤到了静脉
I think they hit a vein.
-他昏迷多久了 -一会儿醒一会儿昏迷
- How long has he been unconscious? - He's been in and out.
-他失血过多 -感谢你带他来
- And he's lost a lot of blood. - Thanks for bringing him in.
你这儿要是没问题的话 我得去看看达娅
If you got this, I'm gonna go check on Daya, okay?
你需要助手 我曾是消防...员
You're gonna need some help. I was a firema-- firefighter.
很好 我需要所有可能的帮助
Well, great. I'll take all the help I can get.
你得把你的破鞋脱掉
Okay, you need to lose the shoes.
我们谈的条件是给你包和电♥话♥
The... the deal was for my bag and my phone,
那已经够多了
and I think that that's more than fair.
这可不是打折货 而且你脚比我大
These were not on sale, and your feet look much bigger than mine.
你可以留着鞋
You can keep your shoes.
拿在手里 这样就能安静迅速地走到门口
Just hold them, so we can get to the door faster and quieter.
可是地板看起来很脏
These floors look filthy.
我受不了了 帕波 把这些垃圾还她
Okay, I'm done. Piper, give her her shit back.
你是怎么把电♥话♥弄进来的
How did you even get a phone in here?
我把电♥话♥藏进内衣 指甲刀放在上衣口袋
I put my phone in my underwear and nail clippers in my pocket
所以金属探测器响的时候
so when I buzzed through the metal detector,
我就说"指甲刀给你吧"
I was all, "Oh, here, just keep the clippers."
-然后就这么进来了 -我的天
- And then I just walked right through. - Oh, my God.
聪明吧
Isn't that clever?
等等 她是人♥质♥吗
Hey, hold up. She a hostage?
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
那你应该带她去C区宿舍
Then you should take her to C-Dorm.
她们把所有的人♥质♥都关在那里
They're collectin' all the hostages there.
整群人好管理
Easier to manage in bulk, you know?
我本想亲自动手 但得先搞定这家伙对吧
I'd do it myself, but this one's a handful. Aren't you?
这是惩罚你把剪刀扔到我头上
That's for throwing the scissors at my head.
算你走运 我头骨厚
You lucky I got a thick skull.
-是啊 走运 -我能要她的外套吗
- That's me, lucky. - Hey, can I have her jacket?
-把你的外套给她 -什么 不行
- Give her your jacket. - What? No, it...
这跟我裙子是成套的 套装
It goes with my dress. It's an outfit.
你穿起来又矮又胖 所以交出来吧
It makes you look boxy, so give it up.
这衣服真的不显腰身
It was really hiding your waist.
不好意思
Oh, um, I'm sorry.
我
I, uh...
鞋子也要吗
Should we take the shoes, too?
高跟鞋可能可以用做武器 但别穿
Maybe to use the heels for weapons, but not to wear.
它们代表着男权社会和对女性的压♥迫♥
They represent the patriarchy and the oppression of women.
而且穿着超他妈痛
And they hurt like fuck.
鞋子也拿来
The shoes, too.
我们抓到的人 鞋子也归我们
We called them. We called the shoes.
别逼我过去
Don't make me come over there.
拿走吧 把鞋子拿走吧
Take them. Take the shoes.
好了 再见
'Kay. See ya.
但
But, uh...
我们应该把那包也带上的
We should have grabbed that bag, too.
晚点再说
Later.
见鬼
Shit.
又锁住了 怎么解锁
Man, it locked again. How do you unlock it?
好的 知道了知道了
Okay! All right. All right. Uh...
数字六 小写的P 大写的K
The number six, lowercase "P," Capital "K,"
小写的ABS
lowercase "A," "B," "S."
六块腹肌
Six pack abs?
我想看看
Ooh, I wanna see those.
好吧 那我怎么上传
All right, so... how do I post it?
我要上哪传
Man, where do I post it?
我有个Myspace的老账号♥ 可能还能用
I got an old Myspace account. Still might work.
Snapchat
Snapchat.
我听说现在大家都在玩快拍
I hear it's all about Snapchat now.
怎么了 为什么发出那种不屑的声音
What? Why'd you make that snort noise?
快拍是封闭系统 视频有时间限制
Snapchat is a closed system, and it only lasts a limited time.
但如果你发推特加个标签 附上链接
But if you tweet with a hashtag and a link,
就可以传到脸书 Instagram之类的
it goes to Facebook, Instagram, etcetera.
真的会增加疯传的几率
Really increases your chance of going viral.
你需要一个能快速引人眼球的标题
You're gonna want a quick, catchy clickbait.
真正能抓住自♥由♥主义群体的东西
All right, something to really grab the liberal market.
-他们是你需要吸引的人 -为什么帮她们
- That's who you want to appeal to. - Why are you helping them?
她们的讯息会免除世纪挑战公♥司♥的责任
Because their message still exonerates MCC,
所以我他妈有什么好在乎的
so what the hell do I care?
无良的警卫 可怜的受害者
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表