剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你们可以看见
Now, as you can see,
不只一间图书室 现在到处都放着书
it's no longer just one room, but it's everywhere.
所以你们可以用手上的书换另一本
Um, so just take your book, replace it with another.
就像书本交换市场
Kind of like a book swap.
还有不能吸烟 因为你们懂的 都是纸张
And no, uh, smoking, 'cause, like, you know, paper.
也不能偷书
Um, and no stealing.
拍照不要用闪光灯
And no flash photography.
尊重一下这里 好了
Just be respectful. Okay.
好漂亮
Oh, wow. Nice.
多么单纯啊
So simple.
也许我该学着看看书
Maybe I should learn how to read.
你带着她最爱的书来了
You brought her favorite.
听我说 昨晚的事我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry about last night.
我喝醉了 麻木又无礼
I was drunk and insensitive and rude,
我不该对你那样
and you did not deserve that.
没关系
It's okay.
不 有关系
No, it's not.
我知道她对你有多重要
I know how much she meant to you.
你对她有多重要
And how much you meant to her.
我知道了
Look, I get it.
相信我 我那时气坏了 和你一样
Trust me. I'm pissed off, just like you.
我不想吃东西
I ain't hungry.
睡不着
I can't sleep.
每当我闭上眼 她就浮现眼前
And every time I close my eyes, I see her.
至少你为她做了很多事
At least you're doing something about it.
没有意义了
It don't matter.
她也不会再活过来了
She ain't comin' back.
虽然没有按杜威十进制系统分类 但...
It ain't no Dewey decimal system, but...
还不赖
it's all right.
好辣 宝贝
Hot, baby!
-是吗 -好吧
- Hey. Okay? - All right.
又是一个艺术品
Another work of art.
咱们就像是巴斯奎特和沃霍尔You're, like, the Basquiat to my Warhol.
沃霍尔 波普艺术的倡导者和领袖
我刚准备这么说来着
I was gonna say that.
等下 你上次洗澡是什么时候
Wait. When is the last time you showered?
你闻起来就像烧掉的奇多
You smell like burnt Cheetos.
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
你辫成辫子了吗
Are those braids?
警报 这里有瘾君子
Pothead alert.
什么...
What the...
太好了 信♥号♥♥增强器起作用了 我太强了
Yes! Signal booster's working. I rule.
回电♥话♥给我
谁是本尼 你男朋友吗
Who's Benny? Your boyfriend?
不是
No.
我儿子
My son.
这个吓哭的表情怎么样
How about the little scared cryin' face?
不行
No!
我们得洞悉这个人的思想
We have to get inside the man's head.
我们得让皮斯科特拉相信
We need Piscatella to believe
他是真的在和汉普雷对话
he's actually talking to Humphrey.
明白了 所以你的意思是
I see. So you're sayin'
刀 枪 炸♥弹♥ 然后是祈祷表情
knife, gun, bomb, then prayers' hands.
给我吧
Oh, give that to me.
"皮斯科特拉...
"Piscatella...
我是小汉
it's Humps.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
你在吗
Are you there?"
瞧见没 简单明了
See? Simple, clean.
我还是感觉差了点什么
I still feel it's missing something.
抱歉 没有了
Sorry. We're out.
我他妈等了二十分钟
I waited 20 fucking minutes!
冰滴咖啡怎么没了 刚还在那里
What happened to the cold brew? It was right here.
不知道 问问你的搭档
I don't know. Ask your partner.
不是我 我知道你不会觉得我是小偷吧
Oh, hell no. I know you ain't calling me a thief.
-肯定也不是我拿的 -白人婊♥子♥绝不能信
- I sure as hell didn't take it. - Never trust a white bitch.
你叫谁婊♥子♥呢 西班牙佬
Who you callin' a bitch, spic?
你叫谁西班牙佬 白垃圾
Who you calling a spic, cracker?
-她们没咖啡了 -什么
- They ain't got no coffee! - What?
那是谁
Who was that?
没谁
Nobody.
什么
What?
罗德丝 我听不清
Lourdes, I can't hear you.
别哭了
Stop crying.
他进了什么医院
What hospital is he in?
什么
What?
别哭了 我听不清你说话了
Stop crying. I can't hear you.
那...那医生怎么说
Well... well, what did the doctor say?
罗德丝 听我说
Lourdes, listen to me!
医生怎么说 罗德丝
What did the doctor say, Lourdes?
你要干嘛 放开我
What are you doing? Let go of me!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
不 这是给大家喝的
No! It's for the community!
琳恩 不 求你了 不
Leanne, no! Please, no!
放开我
Let go of me.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表