剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
当着大家的面 把他私刑处死了
and lynched the guy right in front of us.
他们在墨西哥也这么干 太乱了
They do that shit in Mexico, too. So fucked-up.
-伸张正义好吗 -该死
- Hello? Justice was served. - Oh, shit.
拜托 我们也是罪犯好吗
Hello? We're crimers, too.
如果我们住在那里 也会被大动私刑的
If we lived there, we would've got, like, super lynched.
不 在那边如果你超级可爱
No, down there, if you're super cute,
就不用犯罪了
you don't have to do crime.
直接嫁一个毒枭什么的就够了
You just marry a drug boss or something.
真是生错国家了
We grew up on the wrong side of the border, I swear.
-没错 -该死
- Mmm-hmm. - Shit.
死贱♥人♥
Fucking bitch!
你们就这么点能耐吗
Come on! Is that all you got?
发生什么事了
What's happening?
我的天 外面这么多人
My God. Look at all those people.
对啊 因为那视频
Yeah, it's 'cause of some video.
这么多人都是因为视频来的吗
All of this is because of the video?
情况有点混杂 是吧
Weird mix it's drawing in, right?
如果我遇见一群人围成这样
If I was walking by that crowd,
我会以为是奥普拉死了
I'd figure Oprah must have died.
谈判怎么样了
What going on with the negotiations?
谈成了 除了一条 其他都同意了
We got them. The demands. All but one.
不是吧
Get the fuck out.
但美味姐拔屌♥无情 前功尽弃
But then Taystee had to pull her dick out, and now--
他们回来只是时间问题
It's just a matter of time before they come back with everything.
你就这么一直骗自己吧
Keep telling yourself that.
所以我们的要求没被满足
So we're not getting the demands?
只能等着瞧了
It's a wait-and-see.
关闭利奇菲尔德 关闭利奇菲尔德
Shut Litchfield down! Shut Litchfield down!
-喂 -妈
- Hello? - Mom!
帕波 亲爱的 是你吗
Piper, honey, is that you?
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我的孩子被困在一场监狱暴♥动♥中
My child is trapped in a prison riot.
发生了这种事家里总得有人过来看看
One shows up for those sorts of things.
拜托告诉我 不是你带头的
Please tell me you're not leading it.
你能以为我是带头的 我真是受宠若惊
I guess I should be flattered that you think of me as a leader.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Honey, are you okay?
不好
No.
-是艾利克斯不好 -发生什么事了吗
- I mean, it's Alex. - Did something happen?
是的
Yeah.
我们一起经历了非常恐怖的事情
We went through something really horrible together and, um...
你记得我以前说过自己不怕死吗
Do you remember when I used to say that I wasn't afraid of dying?
你每次从外婆家的屋顶
You'd say it every time
跳进游泳池的时候都会这么说
you jumped off your grandma's roof into the pool.
可我现在害怕了
Well, I think I'm finally scared.
因为我曾离死亡那么近
Because I came pretty close to dying.
第一次离死亡如此之近
I mean, closer than I've ever been.
这让我意识到
And it made me realize that...
我不想再错过任何和她在一起的时间了
I don't want to miss out on being with her.
我想为了她坚持在这里
I want to stick around because of her.
抱歉 我知道你来不是想听我说这些的
I'm so sorry. I know you didn't come here to hear that.
不不 宝贝 接受这个对我来说不容易
Oh, no, no, honey, honey, it's not easy.
但我很高兴你能遇见这样的人
But I'm glad you have someone like that.
我记得我第一次意识到
I mean, I remember when I first
自己爱上你♥爸♥爸的时候
realized that I felt that way about your father.
我还是大一新生
I was a freshman in college
那时飓风来袭
and we had this devastating hurricane.
大半个校园都被水淹了
I mean, half of the university was under water, and...
我们几个人被困在宿舍里
several of us were trapped in a dorm.
一边担心自己会热死
Thought I would die from the heat,
一边等着救生筏来接我们
waiting for the life rafts to come.
然后我看到你♥爸♥爸划着船
And then I saw your father paddling across the lawn...
穿过草坪
in a rowboat.
他知道我在里面 自告奋勇来送吃的
He knew I was in there, so he volunteered to bring us some food.
玉米罐头
Cans of corn.
他就带了这个
That's what he brought me.
我都不知道这个故事
I didn't know that.
是啊
Yes.
你愿意为了艾利克斯留着里面挺好的
It's nice that you want to be there for Alex.
我还一直以为
I always thought you would
你是P呢
be the girl in the relationship though,
不过我想你体内的
but I suppose there was
男子气概应该也不少
always a healthy dose of testosterone in you.
所以我也不惊讶
So I shouldn't be surprised.
前进两步倒♥退♥一步 还算有进步
Two steps forward and one step back, but we're making progress.
让所有人后退到十米以外
People, we need you to move this whole area 40 feet back!
动起来 退后退后
Let's go! Come on, move!
-我得挂了 -把他们退后
- I have to go. - Get 'em back.
-妈 -退后
- Mom? - Let's go, people.
快一点
Come on, move.
纹一个"宁静"的汉字怎么样
How about a Chinese character that says tranquility?
拜托
Oh, come on.
中文字没有这种发音
A Chinese character can never pronounce tranquility.
拉里
Larry.
她一会就会觉得有趣了
She'll admit that was funny later.
-这个诺亚·博科威茨 -博科维奇
- So Noah Berkowitz-- - Berkovich.
-博科维奇 -没错
- Berkovich. - Yeah.
他超级沉迷超级英雄
So he was way deep in the superhero culture.
他那时才五岁
He was five.
我那时也是 但是
I was five, too, but
我看穿了他们的小伎俩
I saw them all for the frauds that they were.
蝙蝠侠猛在装备齐 蜘蛛"民"
You know, Batman with his gadgets. Spidermin--
蜘蛛侠
Spider-Man.
-什么 -是蜘蛛侠
- What? - Spider-Man.
-我就是这么说的 -你说的是"蜘蛛民"
- That's what I said. - You said "Spidermin."
听起来好像上东区的高级皮肤科医生
Like he's a dermatologist on the Upper East Side.
随便啦 那些技能都是假的
Whatever. It was all a big, fat lie.
我认识的大部分人连楼梯都跑不上去
Most of the men I knew couldn't even run up a flight of stairs,
更不要说跳上一栋楼或者飞了
let alone leap tall buildings or fly.
-也许我该纹个阴阳 -弱爆了
- Maybe I should get a yin-yang? - Lame.
弱爆了
"Lame"?
你纹的可是个果汁人诶
You're getting the Kool-Aid Man.
一个真正拥有超能力的英雄
Yeah, a hero with a practical ability.
-能破墙而出吗 -不
- Breaking through a wall? - No.
他能马上让你解渴 对我来说这就是英雄了
He satisfies your thirst on demand. That's a hero in my book.
酒吧服务员也可以
That's a cocktail waitress.
我还是坚持能飞才叫超能力
I'm still holding out for the ability to fly.
好了
All done.
你妈会杀了你的
Your mother's gonna kill you.
我妈已经看不到我这部分身体了
My mother doesn't see this part of my body anymore.
你上周才在她面前脱了裤子
You took your pants off in front of her last week.
我那是皮肤起疹子 想让她治一治
I had a weird skin thing. I wanted her take on it.
往后我会找蜘蛛民医生来治的
From now on, I'll call Dr. Spidermin for it.
不好说 她的鼻子像找松露的猪一样灵
I don't know, she sniffs out secrets like a truffle pig.
猪能嗅到它的气味 并把它拱出来 故称
所以你要纹什么
So what are you getting?
-我不想纹了 -什么
- Oh, I... I think I'm gonna pass. - What?
-是啊 -别啊 纹一个嘛
- Yeah. - No, come on, get one.
再纹在一个
Another one, where, you know,
在别人能看得到的地方
in a place where people can see it this time.
我的纹身不是给我看的
It's not-- My tattoo is not for me.
是给...
It's...
是给别人看的 提醒她美好的存在
It's for other people. It's a reminder of beauty.
因为我是双鱼座 对不对
And 'cause I'm a... I'm a Pisces, right?
这是命运之鱼纹纹身
It's like a fish tattoo of destiny.
没错
Exactly.
这是命运之鱼纹纹身
It's a fish tattoo of destiny.
拉里
Larry?
小拉拉
Lare?
该死
Shit.
是她
It's her.
该死 她知道了
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表