剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
当马赛部落的人杀死了一头大象时
This must be what the Maasai tribesmen feel like
他们肯定也是这种感觉
after they've speared an elephant.
但白种人并不是什么濒危动物
Except white men aren't exactly an endangered species,
而且这禽兽马上就要醒过来了
and this animal is going to wake up.
他还得再昏迷几个小时
Ah, he'll be out for a couple hours.
-我们这是在哪里 -说来话长
- Where the hell are we? - It's a long story.
他醒过来我们怎么办
What do we do when he wakes up?
我们折磨他直到他招供为止
We torture him into a confession.
难道你不觉得我们为了你的复仇计划
Don't you think that we have all already suffered enough
已经经历了够多了吗 红妈
in service of your revenge scheme, Red?
是他把你胳膊弄断的吗
Did he do that to you?
你需要躺下休息
I think you need to go lie down.
-我很好 -你不好 这里的人都不好
- I'm fine. - You are not fine. No one here is fine.
你看起来也不太好 红妈
You don't look so good either, Red.
是的 红妈 你那副恐怖小丑的样子
Yeah, Red, that terrifying clown look?
看起来真的很糟糕
Doesn't really work on anybody.
你有什么能绑住他的东西吗
You have something to restrain him?
当然 要啥都有
Something? I got everything!
但是我们得把他挪走
But we should move him.
保险起见 把他扔到池子里
Let's get him down into the pool
这样比较有发挥的空间
so we have room to work, just in case.
姑娘们 搭把手 把他搬出去
Girls, give me a hand. We'll carry him.
好 我马上就搬
Yeah, I'll get right on that.
我右边膝盖有毛病
You know my right knee is for shit.
我无法容忍♥暴♥力♥行为 就算是对他也一样
It's difficult for me to condone violence, even if it's him.
妮琪 拜托
Nicky, please.
如果我们拿不到他的供词 这些都是白费
If we don't get his confession, this was all for nothing.
别让我求你
Don't make me beg.
想想这个女人帮过你们多少次
How many times has this woman been there for you, huh?
哪怕是想多要一杯布丁她也会满足你们
Even if it's just an extra fucking cup of Jell-O.
没错 她有所隐瞒
And, yes, she is withholding,
她也不是那种你这辈子希望
and not the archetypical mother
拥有的好母亲
you spent your whole life wishing you had.
但无论如何 光靠一个人是无法挺过去的
Regardless, we ain't gonna get through this shit alone.
这我很清楚
See, that much I know.
你先上楼去吃点
Why don't you go upstairs
泰诺之类的药吧 好吗
and get some Tylenol or something, okay?
我来处理这个
And I will deal with this.
-我没事... -快去
- I'm fine... - Go.
听我号♥令
On my count.
一 二...
One, two...
我三年没有做过涂片检查了 菲格罗亚女士
Three years without a Pap smear, Ms. Figueroa.
我觉得不把我的公爵夫人给那些
I figured it's healthier for Duchess to go without 'em
变♥态♥医生看 她会更加健康
than to subject her to that old pervert they be calling a doctor.
你知道我去看病的那次他做了什么吗
You know what he did the one time I went?
我张开腿
There I am... legs spread...
微风吹过我的下♥体♥
breeze blowin' through my south half.
他就站在一米多之外 看着我
He's standing there, a good five feet away, lookin' at me.
他站那么远根本就看不见
He ain't even close enough
要检查的东西
to see nothin' where he's supposed to be lookin'.
你知道他说什么吗
And you know what he say?
你的腿真难看
Shame about your legs.
至少现在他们允许女人穿裤子了
At least they let women wear pants these days.
我就知道那个混♥蛋♥是瞎子
And now I know the fucker blind
因为我的腿美到爆
'cause I got some fine-ass legs right here.
我真不想问这个问题
I hate myself for asking.
真的不想 但...公爵夫人
I really, really do. But... Duchess?
是的 因为我的小妹妹很尊贵的
Yeah. 'Cause my nay-nay be noble.
-当然 -你的小妹妹没有名字吗
- Of course. - You ain't got a name for yours?
我能不能喝杯咖啡
What are the chances of getting a cup of coffee?
卡先生
Hey, Mr. C.
你女朋友的阴♥道♥有名字吗
Your girlfriend got a name for her pussy?
特蕾西
Tracy.
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋 乔
Go fuck yourself, Joe!
她不是我的女朋友
And she's not my girlfriend.
好吧 我想知道为什么叫这个名字
Okay, I got to know where this one come from.
我把我的告诉你了
I told you mine.
你也要告诉我你的
Yo, you tell me,
然后我再看看能不能给你一杯咖啡
then we'll see about getting you some, uh, coffee.
特蕾西·卢米思和我曾经是闺蜜
Tracy Loomis and I were best friends
后来她发育得比我早 变得更受欢迎
until she went through puberty before me and got more popular
据说她让大卫·罗森跟她乳♥交♥
because it was rumored that she let David Rosen titty fuck her.
所以我用她命名
So I named it after her
因为我的阴♥道♥是个贱♥货♥
because my vagina's a bitch.
她没说谎
She is not wrong.
这可真是够诡异的 菲格女士
That's some weird shit, Ms. Fig.
说真的 我是说 让那女孩...
For real, though. I mean, just let the girl...
美味姐
Taystee...
已经十二个小时了 我们没有一点成果
it has been 12 hours and we haven't gotten anywhere.
-你到底想说什么 -医疗保健
- Your point was? - Healthcare.
你知道如果我们生病了会怎么样吗
Do you know what happens when we get sick?
由狱警来决定你这病是否严重
A CO decides if it's essential or not.
一个根本不关心也不了解我们的男人
A man who don't know or care nothin' about us
来决定我们的病是否需要看医生
tells us if we sick enough to go to the doctor.
如果他觉得不严重 那你只能躺在床位上
And if it ain't essential, you gotta lie in your bunk,
希望自己不会烧得太高
hoping that your fever don't get too high,
或者得去找一个从小卖♥♥部
or you gotta find a friend
买♥♥得起泰诺药的朋友
who can afford Tylenol from commissary.
听着 去年一个女孩牙齿发炎
Look... last year, a girl had an infected tooth
但狱警一直没当回事 直到病情恶化
and it took so long for a guard to take her serious,
炎症蔓延并且弄瞎了她的一只眼
that the infection grew and now she blind in one of her eyes!
没错 她就是因为这地方才变成了独眼龙
Yeah, that's right. She a damn pirate 'cause of this place.
难道你不觉得给我们提供
So you tell me that an emergency trip to the ER
良好医疗保健的成本
ain't more expensive
会比送我们去急诊室的成本更低吗
than getting us decent care in the first place.
-她说的对 -闭嘴 乔 天啊
- She's right, you know. - Shut up, Joe. Jesus.
好 我答应你
Fine, I will make it happen.
给你们医疗保健
You win healthcare.
现在我能不能喝咖啡了
Now can someone get me a goddamn cup of coffee?
我这就去拿
I am right on it.
特蕾西 抱歉
Tracy. Sorry.
我扇你一巴掌 你扇我一巴掌 怎么样
I think I should slap you and then you could slap me.
我才不会让人打我
I don't let nobody hit me.
但这样我们就不困了
But it's like a sleep fighter.
能让你的肾上腺素飙升什么的
Gets your adrenaline goin' or some shit.
-是吗 -阿多酚之类的
- Yeah? - Adorefins.
-非得要打脸吗 -我也不知道
- Do it gotta be the face? - Not really sure.
但是当我妈想让我继父清醒的时候
But when my moms would try to keep my stepdad up,
总是打脸
it was always the face.
-我怎么和你们说的 -怎么了
- What I told you about that shit? - What happened?
我控制不了睡觉放屁 就这么放出来了
I can't help when I sleep fart. It just slips out.
太恶心了
Ugh, that's disgusting.
-怎么了 -别担心 我能搞定
- What's going on? - Don't worry, I got it.
你 长裤子的 跟我走
You, long pants. Let's go.
裤子不都是长的吗
Aren't all pants long?
听到了吗 跟我走
Didn't you hear me? I said let's go.
我不明白 我只是...
I don't understand, I was...
我允许你说话了吗
Hey, did I say you could talk?
走 我带他去禁闭屎
Let's go. I'm taking him to the Poo.
快走 关上门 盯着他们
Let's go. Close the door. Keep your eyes on them.
他们在密谋什么 我能感觉到
They're up to something. I could feel it.
走
Go.
她也许有巨大的潜力
She maybe got good potential.
我们找了一个实习生
We got ourselves an intern.
现在怎么样
What's up now?
你感觉到阿多酚了吗
You feel them adorefins?
我♥操♥
Fuck!
-你睡觉了吗 -没有
- Did you sleep? - No.
我去买♥♥咖啡
I'll go get us some coffee.
是我打碎了花瓶
I broke the vase.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表