剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我毁掉里面那么多好人的成果
I ruined a lot of things for a lot of good people in there,
没有回报我绝不同意
and I didn't do this shit for nothing.
好吧
Uh, oh, okay.
你别误会
Don't get me wrong.
我非常感谢你做的一切
We are extremely grateful for what you've done.
我只是想回家
I just want to go home.
你知道吗 我没哄我女儿睡过觉
You know, I ain't never put my baby girl to sleep before?
到现在一次也没有
Not even once.
我冒着巨大的风险 把他们带出来
I risked everything to get these people out.
把你的人带出来
Your people.
我会看看能为你做什么
I will see what I can do for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这面具真是严丝合缝
This is a nice, snug fit.
拿来当呼吸机简直完美
Perfect for my CPAP.
我想知道他们还要搞多久
I wonder how long it'll take 'em to wrap this all up.
以前没想过会有这么多
Hadn't really planned on so many...
客人
visitors.
有人叫过我更难听的 但我还是照蹭不误
I've been called much worse and stayed much longer.
费里达 瞧瞧我们
Oh, Frieda. Look at us!
他那时多确定自己已经赢了
He was so sure he had the win.
傻♥逼♥
Fool.
别跟我说我们
Don't "Us" Me.
我的确帮了你们 但我只是防守
I helped you out, but the game I play is defense.
-至于他出去以后会怎么样... -出去
- What happens to him outside-- - Outside?
不行
No.
没批斗游街庆祝胜利之前
I can't let them take him out
不能让他们把他带走
without a victory lap.
把他带走就是游街庆祝了 红妈
Them taking him out is your victory lap, Red.
他会被起诉的
He'll be prosecuted.
-你什么时候才能满足 -快了
- When is it enough for you? - Almost.
我快满足了
It's almost enough.
吉娜 把电♥话♥给我
Gina, give me the phone.
你不是跟妮可保证了 会规规矩矩的吗
Didn't you promise Nichols you'd stay on the straight and narrow?
我和她之间从来只有让彼此失望
Without disappointment, she and I have nothing.
啤酒又少了一罐
One less Pabst.
记一下 诺玛
Mark it, Norma.
你有需要可以说
You could ask for help.
说什么 你有什么瑜伽动作能让我好受点吗
Why? Do you have some magical yoga poses that will help me?
骨头没断时 做瑜伽才有效果
Those tend to work better when your bones are intact.
你为什么要叫查普曼走
Why'd you tell Chapman to go?
因为她不想呆在这
Because she didn't want to stay.
帕波永远需要做点大事 或者找地方逃走
Piper always needs to have a cause. Or some other escape hatch.
在我看来 她只是想帮你
Seemed to me like she wanted to help you.
至少从我立场来看 虽然不是很近
At least from where I was standing, which wasn't very close.
但也挺近的了 不是太远
But, you know, it's pretty tight, so it wasn't so far, either.
是她走了 她就是会这样 相信我
Look, she leaves. It's what she does. Trust me.
过去这些天 我们本来可以一起度过
These past few days, we could've hung out together,
玩玩过家家
playing house...
充分利用一下这几年来
taking advantage of the only moments of relative freedom
难得的片刻自♥由♥
that we're gonna have for years.
可她就是要去做点别的事
But, instead, she had to go do something else.
我想说的只是
All I'm saying...
你不能赶人家走 又怪人家离开
is you can't tell people to go and then blame them for leaving.
"爱是苦痛"
"Love is pain."
你说什么
Excuse me?
你的手臂上
Uh, your arm. Your...
你们怎么说 纹身吗
how you say, uh... inking?
这个吗 我当是玩笑去纹的
This? I got this as a joke.
我女朋友纹了一条鱼
My girlfriend got a fish
为了提醒我世界的美好
that was supposed to remind me of beauty...
作为回应我纹了这个 为了让她看到
and, in response, I did this. Like, I'll show you.
爱不是美好
Love is not beauty.
而是痛苦
It's pain.
女朋友
Girlfriend?
是我的前女友
Well, she's my ex-girlfriend.
我是弯的 一直都弯
Oh, I'm all gay, all the time,
所以我不会和你睡的 法国友人
so I'll never fuck you, Frenchy.
还想跟我讨论纹身吗
Still want to ask about my inking?
当然 为什么不呢
Sure. Why not?
我喜欢听人讲故事 能帮我忘掉自己的情伤
I like stories. Helps me forget my own love pain.
服务员
Mademoiselle!
一样的吗
Same again?
-是的 也给她续一杯 -好的
- Yes. And whatever she's having. - You got it.
我敢打赌 我的情伤比你的痛
I bet... my love pain beats your love pain.
痛苦不是拿来比赛的
Pain is not a contest.
她伤透了我的心
She broke my heart.
我的心肝啊[法语]
Mon c?ur.
我知道爱情总会遇到伤害 可我...
And that happens. I get it. I mean, you know, like...
无所谓了
whatever.
相爱的人总是互相伤害
You know, like, people that love each other hurt each other.
可我今天真是放大招了
But... today, I really went nuclear.
我想我是毁掉她的生活了
I think I broke her life.
你干什么了
What did you do?
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思 再讲就太详细了
I'm sorry. That's... that's about as specific as it's gonna get.
我觉得你真的挺想跟人说一下的
Uh, I think you actually want to tell someone.
我先说吧
Here, I will go first. Okay.
我的妻子 和我们那的屠夫搞了一发
My wife, she made sex with our local butcher.
所以我睡了一个空姐
So I made sex with a stewardess.
然后她又睡了一个景观设计师
And then she made sex with a landscape architect,
所以我睡了一个历史老师
and I made sex with a history teacher,
一个爵士歌♥手 一个秘书和一个服务员
and a jazz singer, and a secretary and a waitress.
不
No...
是两个服务员
two waitresses.
而现在 我只身一人
And now, I am alone...
她和那个景观设计师结婚了
...and she is marrying the landscape architect.
我还在纽约的一间酒吧里
And I am sharing my story of pain
和一个拉拉谈情伤
with a lesbian in a bar in New York.
瞧 说出来很简单吧
See? Easy.
该你了
Now you.
我说了她的名字
I said her name.
他们说 "你能拼一下吗"
And they said, "Would you spell that?"
他们问我
And then they asked...
"这个人当时知道自己在犯罪吗"
"This person, was she aware of her crimes?"
然后他们又跟我说了她的名字
And then they said her name back to me.
然后我又回答了她的名字
And then I said her name back to them.
今天下午我把我一生的挚爱送进了监狱
I spent the afternoon sending the love of my life to prison...
来救我自己
to save myself.
因为 即使过了六年
Because, after six years...
我还是很生她的气
I'm still mad at her.
还在为她痛苦
And hurt by her.
也还是很爱她
And I still love her. And...
但爱就是苦痛
love is pain.
我的天
Merde.
你看
See?
我赢了
I win.
再来一杯
Another drink?
你醒了呀
You're awake.
胜利之后 连热啤酒都很好喝
Even warm beer tastes good after a win.
快看啊 点击量超过一百万啦
Look, we just broke a million views!
一百万人看到了
A million people have seen what a pathetic,
你是个多么可悲残酷的变♥态♥
abusive little man you are.
你的手抓她的胳膊两圈都多
Your hand could fit twice around that girl's arm.
可你还是得折断她的手臂才能抓得住
Yet you still needed to break it to hold her back.
你真以为以后有人会在意你这点破事吗
You really think anyone's gonna give a shit about that in a day?
某个12岁的小屁孩会给视频加段屁的音效
Some 12-year-old's gonna add a fart noise to it,
再和他的屁友们分享一下
share it with his fart-noise-loving buddies,
然后另一个屁音效视频又出来了
then a new fart noise video's gonna come out,
然后你们就会被抛诸脑后
and you will all be forgotten.
又一次
Again.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表