剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
No, I ate the whole thing, and I asked her for another.
-你还真是欲求不满 是吗 -是啊
- Insatiable appetite, huh? - Yeah.
我觉得之后她就不再管教我了
I think that's when she gave up trying to fix me.
幸亏她没有了 是吗
Thank God she did, huh?
上帝创造了你 你就是完美的
Look, you're perfect like God made you.
-听到了吗 -真的吗
- You hear me? - Really?
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
只能躲躲藏藏 不能在一起
Having to hide. Having to be apart.
给你看个东西
Uh, let me show you something.
什么
What?
这样你就和我在一起了 一直在一起
So that you're with me, always.
直到永远
Forever.
即使分离
Even if we're apart.
我让奥布赖恩用新针头
And I told O'Brien to use a brand-new needle
和新的鞋腊纹的 知道吗
and a fresh tin of boot wax, okay?
-所以... 不会染病的 -好
- So... Yeah. - Good. Yeah.
我还跟他说这是"双插"的意思...
I also told him it meant "double penetration," so that...
所以他脑袋里肯定只有
he wouldn't think of nothing
非常下流的画面 对吗
but the dirty picture in his mind, right?
把这个清理干净
Yeah, clean this... clean this up!
天啊 犯人 下次别搞这么乱了
Jesus, inmate! Try not to make such a fucking mess next time!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
放在那就行了 罗萨多
Right there is good, Rosado.
就放这里
Right there!
这里有医生吗
Is there a doctor in the house?
我们需要接一下断指
We got to reattach a severed appendix!
医生
Doctor!
-醒醒 醒醒 -怎么了
- Oh! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! - What's wrong?
-有急诊 -等下
- It's an emergency. - Wait.
他这身材看上去不像真的医生
He is way too buff to be a doctor.
他应该是那种演电视的
He's like one of those TV types who knows,
知道些有的没的医疗术语
like, all that medical mumbo jumbo,
但什么狗屁都不会
but can't find his ass with his two hands.
快点 你能把这个缝回去吗
Quick. Can you sew this back on?
它已经与身体分离太久了
It's been detached too long.
组织受损太严重了
The tissue sustained too much damage.
还沾了很多奇多的粉末
Also, it's covered in Cheetos dust.
我只是个监狱护士 不是整形外科医生
And I'm a prison nurse, not a plastic surgeon.
而且我已经几天没合眼了
And I've barely slept in days.
我接这份工作只是想存钱买♥♥个滑翔伞
And I only took this job to earn enough to buy my own paraglider
和一张去德纳里峰的单程机票
and a one-way ticket to Denali.
而现在 我甚至不知道怎么活着出去
And now, I don't even know if I'm gonna get out of here alive.
这么说没希望了
So there's no hope?
那手指移植呢 萨莫萨医生
But what about a finger transplant, Doctor Samosa?
谁给我捐献器官呢
Who would be my organ donor?
-光头党中的一个 -对
- One of the skinheads maybe? - Yeah.
但你首先得知道她是犯了什么事进来的
But you got to make sure you know what she's in for first.
因为你可不想
'Cause you don't want to go around, like,
换上个杀人犯手指去杀人
murdering people with your murdery fingertip.
挑个制毒的
Pick, um, a meth cooker.
或者是那个造假的
Oh! Or the forger lady!
她有个有用的技能
Like, someone with a useful skill.
就这个甘地怎么样
Well, what about Gandhi over there?
-这样我就有治疗的技能了 -肤色太深了
- I'll have the healing touch. - Too brown.
但是男人的手指不错
But a man's finger could be nice.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
过来
Come on.
不对
Oh, no.
你和我们一起走
You're comin' with us.
*多吻一会儿*
* So kiss a little longer *
*多抱紧我一会儿*
* Hold tight a little longer *
*让这一刻再久一点*
* Make it last a little longer *
*比大红口香糖更持久*
* Longer with Big Red! *
*大红口香糖的清新气味一直与你相伴*
* Cause that Big Red freshness Lasts right through it *
*来片大红口香糖 拥有清新口气*
* Your fresh breath goes on and on while you chew it *
*过一会再说再见*
* Say goodbye a little longer *
*让这一刻再久一点*
* Make it last a little longer *
*给你长时间的清新口气*
* Give your breath Long-lasting freshness... *
*大红口香糖*
* With Big Red *
我不知道你是谁 但不管你那什么情况
I don't know you, but whatever's going on over there,
都感觉不大好
it sounds rough, and, um...
希望你没事
I hope you're okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是想帮点忙
I was only trying to help.
不管我做了什么 不管...
Now it doesn't matter what I do, you know, no matter...
我有多努力去证明 或是不管...
how hard I try to prove, or whatever...
没人会另眼看待我 这感觉...
You know, no one's gonna see me any different. Feels like...
生活就他妈的这么怪 知道吗
life's just fucking weird, you know?
是的
Yeah.
我们一旦走上了这条路
Just once we start down these... these paths,
就很难摆脱掉了 知道吗
it's really hard to get off of it. You know?
是的 我...
Yeah, I, uh...
有同感
empathize.
庇护以及医疗
其它所有的一切
都是特殊待遇
你该从大局来看待这一切
You need to look at this from a broader perspective.
纳税人的钱就这么多
There is only so much taxpayer money available.
你难道想告诉公立学校的孩子们
You want to tell the kids at PS whatever
他们的音乐课被取消了
that their music program's been canceled
就是因为一群犯人
because a bunch of inmates
需要用艺术和手工来平息自己的愤怒吗
need to cage their rage with arts and crafts?
这不是资源分配问题
This is not about resource allocation,
这是优先权的问题
it's about priorities.
目的是对这些妇女进行再教育
Is the goal to rehabilitate these women,
还是为世纪挑战公♥司♥赚钱
or line the pockets of MCC's shareholders?
谁在乎世纪挑战公♥司♥了
Who gives a shit about MCC?
你找错了指责对象
You are arguing with the wrong bogeyman.
我代表的是州长
I represent the governor,
州长的首要诉求是尽快了结这场暴♥乱♥
and his priority is that we end this ASAP.
那我的首要诉求是确保我们正确对待这些妇女
Well, it's my priority to make sure we do right by these women.
你觉得我来这里的目的是什么 乔
And why do you think I'm here, Joe?
难道是来和之前闯进来的
To have a threesome with you
那个疯女人一起跟你3P的吗
and that lunatic who ran in here before?
我为这个地方奉献了许多光阴
I gave years of my life to this place.
我知道我也得了些好处
I know I took my share,
但也许这就是为什么我来这里
but maybe that's why I'm here,
整夜处在这场混乱中
pulling an all-nighter in this raging dumpster fire,
想和平地解决问题
trying to resolve this peacefully.
所以拜托
So come on.
各退一步吧
Meet me halfway.
你穿着这条脏兮兮的四角裤是没法重建
You're not going to reinvent the prison-industrial complex
这个监狱系统的
in your shit-stained boxers.
这里的系统已经崩塌了
The system is broken.
那是怎么走到这一步的呢
And how'd it get to be that way, huh?
你觉得跟一个花钱大手大脚
You think a toothy middle manager
且龅牙[咬到老二]的中层管理者有关系吗
with holes in her pocket had something to do with that?
一个需要不停被安抚[摸老二]的小气管理者
Well, a petty bureaucrat who needs constant stroking
也没解决这个问题
didn't exactly move it along.
至少我尽力了 娜塔莉
Well, at least I tried, Natalie.
要不是你比我更早来[高♥潮♥]
If you hadn't come before me--
只有一次
Once.
-即使那样 也是皆大欢喜 -很好
- And even then, it was a photo finish. - Nice.
非常好
Real nice.
你把我们叫醒就是来看这个的吗
You woke us up for this shit?
这是场大溃败
This is a disaster.
没错 这种关系不是很健康
Yeah, this is not a healthy relationship right here.
我倒是觉得挺热辣
I think it's kinda hot, actually.
很愤怒 很咸湿
So... angry and sweaty.
他们就像是要把对方操到死
Like they wanna fuck each other to death.
这样下去我们没法搞定贝利的事
We ain't never gonna get to Bayley with this shit.
他们开始废话后
Not a single new demand has
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表