剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I got the baby.
那又如何 让你表姐帮忙照看一下
So? We'll drop it off at your cousin's.
反正她还欠我水晶甲
She owes me for the acrylics, anyway.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
佩罗 你看起来就像
Wow, Pero, you look like...
黛安·索耶[ABC当家女主播]
Diane Sawyer.
来吧 我们去震撼全场
Come on. Let's rock this mother.
打到你了
Ahh! Gotcha!
所以大家都在装作是在果园海滩上吗
So, suddenly everybody think they on Orchard Beach or some shit?
我装作是在迈阿密 但谢谢你打破我的幻想
I was thinking more Miami, but thank you for ruining the fantasy.
德雷克[歌♥手]正要走过来
Right before Drake was gonna come over, too.
你是不是还幻想嘻哈斗牛犬也能加入呢
Oh, shit, you think Pitbull might be coming, too?
并没有 妹子
Nah, girl.
如果你幸运的话 也许会有肥乔
Maybe Fat Joe, if you're lucky.
他基本上就是胖版的斗牛犬
It's like Pitbull super-sized.
你在这里做什么
What the hell are you doing out here?
我有点嫉妒 想要晒黑一点
I was jealous. Wanted a tan.
不要把你们里面的
Don't you be trying to
那些烂事带过来
bring any of that crap from inside out here.
在这里 我们只是想要放松
Out here, we're trying to relax and shit.
经过了这些事情
Like you're really relaxing in the middle of all this
你真的还能放松休息吗
after what went down?
我更不愿意把事情弄得更糟
It's more like I'm just tryin' not to make shit worse.
我明白了
Yeah, I hear that.
你真的要在外面坐着吗
You seriously trying to sit out now?
是的
Yeah.
我想是的
I think so.
我只是想某天能够回到我女儿身边
You know, I'm trying to get back home to my baby girl one day,
而这也许是唯一能够
and this might be the only way
避免那些破事牵扯到我身上的办法
to avoid all the fucked up shit that keeps finding me.
就好像...我是个破事磁铁一样
It's like... It's like I'm a fucked-up-shit magnet.
不是你 监狱才是那块磁铁
It ain't you. Prison's the magnet.
你真的这么想吗
You think so?
我希望如此
I hope so.
我只能相信外面会比里面好一些
I gotta believe things'll be better on the outside.
低调一点
To laying low.
敬德雷克的美臀
To Drake's fine ass.
这个要干
I'll drink to that.
快看内莉 她开始显怀了
Look at Neri! She's showing.
-你在给卡尔发短♥信♥吗 -不然我能干什么
- You're texting with Cal? - What else am I gonna do?
现在又没有什么暴♥动♥职责需要我来管
It's not like I'm busy with any important riot duties.
天啊 这么坐在这里真是难为你了
Oh, my god. Sitting this out must be so hard for you.
如果不马上让你管理点什么事情的话
You gonna spontaneously combust
你是不是就要自燃了
if you're not in charge of something soon?
您说的都对 我伟大的领袖
Whatever you say, my great leader.
我是您忠诚的仆人 伟大的领袖
I am only here to serve you, my great leader.
好吧 你这样还挺性感的
Well, that's kinda hot.
我还能说什么
What can I tell you?
没错 你也可以继续为雨果哭泣
Yeah, you can keep crying about Hugo...
或者是做点其他选择
or you can make another decision.
失去心爱的宠物很让人难过
It's hard to lose a pet, eh.
尤其是当你前夫没能谋杀成你的邻居
Especially when he gets blown up by your ex-husband
反倒把它炸飞了
during a botched attempt to murder your neighbor.
这种事只会发生在古老的故事书里
I mean, it's a tale as old as time.
有人曾经告诉我 这个人绝对不是
Someone, who was definitely not my meditation instructor
我在赛多纳第七次戒毒时候的冥想导师
at rehab number seven in Sedona,
她说抑郁就是无法释怀
once told me that depression is holding on...
而悲伤则是放手
and sadness is, uh... letting go.
我觉得是时候放下雨果了
I think it's time for you to let go of Hugo.
你说得对 你说得太对了
You're right. You're absolutely right.
我应该放手
I have to let go.
你要做什么
What're you doing?
-谢谢你 -好吧
- Thank you. - All right.
保持距离 好吗 好 你可以走了
Boundaries, right? So, there you go.
我们还是要保持专业性
Let's keep it professional.
我叫罗娜·莫里洛·穆乔
My name's Lorna Morello Muccio.
这是德国名字吗
Is that German?
不 我是意大利人
No, I'm Italian.
我知道你是意大利人
Yeah. I know you're Italian.
你还不如直接叫罗娜·千层面
Your name may as well be Lorna Lasagna.
无论如何 女士
Anyway, miss...
请继续
continue.
我一直在做这些梦
I've been having these dreams.
继续
Go on.
都是一些春梦
Well, they're kinda like sexy dreams?
那些梦里面有
Do these dreams, uh...
阴♥茎♥出现吗
involve penises?
因为如果有的话
Because that is going to
那会严重降低我对这个话题的感兴趣程度
drastically reduce my interest in the subject matter.
没有阴♥茎♥
No penises.
好吧 也不全是
Well, not exactly.
说实话 这真是有点尴尬
It's a little embarrassing, honestly.
我骑着一头鲸鱼
Um, I'm riding a whale...
在大海里面
in the ocean.
海浪打在皮肤上舒服极了
And the water, on my skin, it feels so amazing.
你知道 鲸鱼有那种出气孔
And, you know, they have those... those blow holes...
-拜托 -那些气孔正好就在...
- Hey. Come on. - and it's aimed right...
我想我们的时间到了
I think we're out of time.
快操♥我♥
Please fuck me.
维尼怎么办
What about Vinnie?
我真的需要你
I really need your help.
我超级饥渴 我受不了了
I'm so fucking horny, and I can't stand it.
我需要你操♥我♥
And I need you to fuck me.
-你是在求我吗 -我求你
- You're begging me? - I'm begging you.
-你在求我吗 -是的
- You're begging me? - Yeah.
-你知道我是个医生 对吧 -是的
- You know I'm a doctor, right? - Yeah.
-你是认真的吗 -是的 我非常认真
- You serious? - Yeah. Yeah, I'm really serious.
医生请仔细照顾你的病人
Look after your patient.
你的奶♥子♥手感真棒
Your tits feel amazing.
天啊 我好想你
Oh, my god. I missed you so much.
暴♥乱♥期间的事不算数 对吧
What happens in a riot, stays in a riot?
没错
Yeah.
帮忙递一下油桶 好吗
Hand me that jug of oil, would you?
你不会也要像外面的那帮人一样
You ain't greasing up like
抹上油 装作在沙滩上晒太阳吧
the rest of those beach bums outside, are you?
六二年后我就没有晒过日光浴了
I haven't had a tan since '62.
这样下去的话我们坚持不了多久
We're not gonna last long at this rate.
人体在没有食物的情况下
The human body can sustain
可以坚持三周
itself for up to three weeks without food.
我的话 只撑过八天
Myself, I've gone as long as eight days.
之前在弗吉尼亚小路上碰到了恶劣天气
Ran into some unexpected weather in Virginia on the trail.
饿到最后会产生幻觉
You start hallucinating eventually...
但如果处理得当的话 还挺梦幻的
but that could be fun, if you do it right.
靠
Shit!
听起来这正是我现在需要的假期
That sounds like the kind of vacation I need right about now.
把这些事情都忘掉
Get out my head.
除了出去或挨饿还有什么办法能达到这种效果
Can I do that without the starving and being outdoors?
你会找到适合你的毒品
You find the dope that's right for you.
*辣奇多配塔奇丝 辣奇多配塔奇丝*
* Hot Cheetos and Takis Hot Cheetos and Takis *
*辣奇多和塔奇丝不离手*
* I can't get enough of these Hot Cheetos and Takis *
*零食 零食 嘎嘣脆*
* Snack, snack, snack, crunch *
*零食 零食 嘎嘣脆*
* Snack, snack, snack, crunch *
-我的个老天爷 -你们看了这个视频吗
- Christ on a cracker. - Have you seen this video?
"辣奇多配塔奇丝" 太棒了
"Hot Cheetos & Takis"? It's wonderful.
现在的孩子们太有活力了
Children are so motivated these days.
这些零食太好吃了
These snacks are delicious.
香辣 奶酪味浓郁 还非常酥脆
Spicy. Cheesy. Crunchy.
太好了 连你们这些大人也疯了
Great. Even the adults have lost their minds.
这是美国总统给我们送来的
The President of the United States sent them.
他们要满足我们的要求
They're meeting our demands.
我们赢了 美国太棒了
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表