剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
wasn't running between fuck and east fuck,
我只能一路走过163街
so I had to walk up 163rd Street,
一路上竟然遇见活生生的三根屌♥
where I saw not one, not two, but three dicks.
一个在尿尿 一个在撸 还有一个流浪汉
One peeing, one masturbating and one homeless.
阿蕾达 你看到这个了吗
Aleida, you seen this?
新闻上到处都是
It's all over the news.
必须注意的是 其中许多女性都有精神疾病
You have to keep in mind, a lot of these women are mentally ill,
她们被送去监狱的原因
sent to prisons because
在于许多精神病院被关闭
so many of the state facilities have been shut down.
这是在说利奇菲尔德吗
They talkin' 'bout Litchfield?
利奇菲尔德监狱
More details are emerging
昨晚发生暴♥乱♥
on the breaking news story at Litchfield Penitentiary,
至今仍在不断出现更多相关细节
where a violent uprising broke out late last night.
不可能 我刚和里面的姐妹通了电♥话♥
Nah. I just spoke to my girl in there.
她根本没提起
She didn't say shit about this.
也许当时还没开始暴♥乱♥
Maybe the riot hadn't started yet?
你没在听吗 昨天就开始了
Ain't you listening? It started yesterday.
这个贱♥人♥满嘴跑火车
She was lying through her fucking teeth.
干
Fuck!
人呢
Where is she?
通常与黑帮有关 并有暴♥力♥倾向
...often affiliated with gangs and prone to violence.
她们完全没有意愿回归文明社会
They have no intention of rejoining polite society.
我感觉好像看着你全♥裸♥似的 但只是你的脸
I feel like I'm seeing you naked... but it's your face.
等我们冲进去 发生肉搏时
If and when we storm and there's hand-to-hand combat,
我不想让她们有能下手抓的地方
I didn't want any of them to have anything to grab on to.
还是很极端
Still, extreme.
这是为了安全
It was a safety issue.
终于来了
Finally.
可以叫这些傻屌♥送进重刑监狱了
We can send these jokers back to Max and get the job done.
-你是皮斯科特拉 -是的 长官
- You Piscatella? - I am, sir, yes.
-需要我... -你可以找找
- How can I-- - Well, you can start
这辆紫色巡洋舰的车主
by finding the owner of this purple PT Cruiser
让她把车挪开 我们要清空这片区域
and telling her to move her car. We need this whole area clear.
卡瓦罗 里德 弄清线路图 分配位置
Cavalo, Reed, let's get the schematics and assign positions.
等车都开走了
And when we get the cars out of here,
我们有一大群媒体和民众要控制
we got a shit-ton of press and civilians to contain.
-长官 我准备了线路图 -是 长官
- I have schematics for you, sir. - Yes, sir!
我在想 我们可以...
And what I was thinking is, we'd... we...
要帮忙吗德西 找那辆车的主人
Need help, Desi? Finding the owner of the vag car?
你看
Voilà.
你的读书角
Your reading nook.
那是什么意思
What's "Oh, huh" About it?
我们以为我们说好的读书角
Well, I thought we talked about the reading nook
主要是读书而不是杂七杂八的东西
being a bit more about reading and less about... clutter.
我喜欢被东西环绕 帕波
I like having things around, Piper.
让我觉得舒服 我是收藏家
It comforts me. I'm a collector.
要不你去坐到那肮脏的瑜伽垫上
Why don't you go over there and sit on your dirty yoga mat
去欣赏你的 藏品
and admire your... collections?
你不想让我在我们肮脏的家里舒服一点吗
Do you not want me to be comfortable in our dirt home?
我只是在问你这些东西能否带来快乐
I'm simply asking you if these items spark joy.
"改变生活的整理妙招"里说
According to The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up,
家里应该只留下能够带来快乐的物件
you should only have items in your home that... spark joy.
你知道什么能让我感到快乐吗
You know what would bring me joy?
-打你屁屁 -手掌张开只能打在屁♥股♥上
- Smacking you. - Open hand only and just on my butt.
莱瑞有一次偏离了目标 我不喜欢
Larry got off target once, and I did not enjoy it.
-所以 这是硬性规定 -有意思
- So, hard limit. - Funny.
该死
Fuck!
这些人来干什么
What are all these people doing here?
可能她们也喜欢露天睡觉
Maybe they like sleeping alfresco, too.
或者她们在追随领导者
Maybe they're playing follow the leader.
闭嘴
Shut up.
卡普托 你这个混♥蛋♥
Caputo, you son of a bitch!
你晚上怎么能睡得着 那个母亲...
How do you sleep at night, knowing that that mother--
找错坑位了
Wrong toilet.
-对不起 卡普托呢 -走开
- Oh, sorry. Caputo. - Leave me alone!
-卡普托 -红妈 这边
- Caputo! - Red, over here.
你知道皮斯科特拉是什么人
You knew what Piscatella was
还敢让这畜生在这里工作
and you let that beast work here?
在女子监狱工作
In a women's prison?
别踢 马桶快溢出来了
No kicking! I am very close to an overflow issue here!
他谋杀了一个囚犯 我知道你懂
He murdered an inmate! And I know you know.
红妈 拜托
Red, please.
你不知道这里有多热
You have no idea how hot it is in here.
还有这个味儿 我都要喘不过气了
And the smell. I can barely breathe.
热吗 很热吗
Oh, is it hot? Is it so hot? Oh!
至少你没被活活烫死
But at least you're not being boiled alive!
你以为我没有想办法把这家伙弄走吗
You don't think I've been trying to get rid of this guy, too?
我一直在看他的档案
I've been fishing around that same file.
所以档案才会在我办公室里
That's why it was in my office.
但是没有针对他的指控
But there was no charges pressed against him.
只进行了仲裁
It went through arbitration. It was...
但只有他的一面之词 人死无对证
a guard's word against a dead inmate's.
但是只要是犯罪 就有线索
But where there is guilt, there's recourse.
总是有能给他定罪的证据
There's always pins that can be pushed under fingernails.
你在一个暴♥乱♥的监狱里怎么给他定罪
How do you plan to get into his fingers when you're in here, in a riot,
而他逍遥在外 没有任何针对他的指控
and he's out there, with no charges against him?
说不定你再努力祈祷一下
Maybe, if you wish hard enough,
他会忽然决定坐下来
he'll suddenly decide to sit down
写个坦白书说"是我♥干♥的"
and write a confession called "I did it."
对...好主意
Yes... that's good.
-好主意 -不 那不是好主意
- But that's good... - No, that's not good.
红妈 我们做个交易 你帮我出去
Red, let's make a deal. If you help me out of this,
我会在你的档案里大肆赞美
I will write you a glowing commendation for your file.
说你在危急时刻帮助了典狱长
You helped a warden in a time of crisis.
红妈
Red.
红妈
Red!
你听到了吗
Can you hear me?
我称我自己...
I call myself...
卢茨 求你了
Hey, Ruiz! Please!
-他呼吸很急促 -他没有呼吸急促
- He's hyperventilating. - He's not hyperventilating.
他都喘不过气了 还在哼《音乐之声》的歌♥
He can't breathe and he's humming Sound of Music songs.
那可能是他正常状态
Maybe that's normal for him.
-他就是那样的 -斯特莱曼
- Part of his process. - Stratman?
斯特莱 听我说 伙计
Strat, Strat, Strat. Listen to me, okay, bud?
你要深呼吸 准备好了吗
I need you to take some deep breaths. Ready?
很好
Good.
注意了
Hey, heads up!
-你 -感谢上帝慈悲为怀
- You. - Oh, thank God. God, have mercy!
不是说你 公♥关♥男 起来 跟我走
No, not you! You, PR Guy. Up. Come on. Let's go.
不不不
No, no, no! No, no, no, no.
带我走吧 带我走吧
Please take me! Please, please take me!
求你带我走 带我走
Please, please take me. Take me.
混♥蛋♥ 好处都是他的
Fucking guy. Wins everything.
*母鹿 一只鹿 一只雌鹿*
*Doe, a deer, a female deer*
*阳光 一丝金色的阳光*
*Ray, a drop of golden sun*
-安琪 你看我找到了什么 -枪吗
- Ang, look what I found. - Is it the gun?
-甜甜圈 -不是吧 多久的
- It's Donuts. - Oh, no way! How old?
甜甜圈警卫啊 没意思
Man. Donuts the guard. Blech.
我们要抓他吗
Do we capture him?
我们没枪啊
We don't got the gun.
别怕 他还没我吃的兔子个头大呢
Oh, come on. I've eaten rabbits bigger than him.
真的 之前有奇怪的化学物质
For real. There was this weird chemical
排到了我们农场附近的河里
in the runoff water that ran near our farm.
我的豚鼠都大得抱不动了
My guinea pig got too big to pick up.
数到三一起
On three?
-我们来泡一泡这甜甜圈 -一二三
- Let's dunk this donut. - One, two, three.
躲猫猫啊
Hello! Peekaboo!
给我出来
Get out of there!
举起手来 离我远点 犯人 我认真的
Put your hands up and step away from me, inmates! I mean it.
他真是可爱啊
Oh, how cute is that?
你是我们的人♥质♥了 你这个操甜甜圈的
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表