剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
一个新要求都没谈成
even been agreed on since they started scrappin'.
我跟你说过很多遍了 T
Man, I keep tellin' you, T,
白人什么都会搞砸
white people mess up everything.
电臀舞 辫子头 非洲...
Mmm-hmm. Twerking, cornrows, Africa...
还有白宫
the White House.
她说得有点道理
She got a point.
面对现实吧 乔 你搞砸了
Face it, Joe. You fucked this up.
我觉得你不是第一次听见这句话了吧
And I don't think it's the first time you've heard that, is it?
似乎你有种点♥金♥成石的本事
It's kind of like you have the reverse Midas touch.
任何东西过了你的手都会变成一坨屎
Everything you put your hands on turns to shit.
那你成什么了 亲爱的
Now, what's that make you, sweetheart?
搞什么鬼呢
Yo, what the fuck is goin' on?
你们是来谈判的
Y'all supposed to be negotiatin'.
我不知道你们在说什么变♥态♥的枕边密语
I don't know what kinda pervy pillow talk this is,
但给我打住
but cut it the fuck out!
我们还有重要的事处理
We got important business to take care of,
现在都已经凌晨两点了 所以你们给我坐下
and it's two o'clock in the goddamn morning, so sit down!
稍后即将播出...
Coming up in this hour...
与最近刚被免罪的"食人警♥察♥"的约会之夜
date night with the newly-exonerated "Cannibal Cop,"
关于利奇菲尔德监狱谈判僵持局面的最新报道
an update from the standoff at Litchfield Penitentiary,
以及《时尚女孩》惊艳饰品先睹为快
and a sneak peek at the surprising accessory "It Girls"
下月时装周将正式播出
will be carrying next month at Fashion Week.
把电视关了 我眼睛都充血了
Turn that shit off, man. It's making my eyes bleed.
那你到时不就做好充分准备了吗
Well, ain't you perfectly prepared, then.
我来帮帮你
Look, let me help you.
是狗
It's dogs.
新饰品就是狗
The new accessory is dogs.
你怎么知道的
How you know that?
因为那些疯女人总是想办法
'Cause crazy bitches are always looking for ways
把狗带在身边
to carry their fucking dogs around with them.
我姐姐就把她的吉娃娃
My sister keeps her pet Chihuahua,
叫汉尼拔 放在衬衣口袋里
Hannibal, in her shirt pocket.
这种24小时新闻我根本看不够
I can't get enough of this 24 hour news, man.
他们从来不闭嘴
They never stop talking,
即使没什么东西可讲了也会继续讲下去
even when there's nothing left to talk about.
就好像...
It's like...
我看这个节目就不用思考人生了
I don't gotta think about my own life, long as I'm doing this.
就好像我上了瘾
Like, I'm addicted.
听起来像布兰可Sounds like Blanco.
更像那个假玩意 美♥沙♥酮♥More like that fake shit, Methadose.
都有瘾 但不会嗨过头
All the hook, none of the high.
所以他们都叫它受虐狂的鸦♥片♥
I guess that's why they call it an opiate for the masochists.
开大点声 他们现在在说我们了
Yo, turn that shit up. They're talking about us now.
-快点 -这种事从来没有好结局
- Come on. - These things never end well.
一旦出现人员伤亡
When it comes to casualties,
就不是"有没有"的问题了
it isn't a question of "If,"
而是"有多少"
it's a question of "How many."
亚提卡有43人死亡
Attica had 43.
新墨西哥 33人死亡100人受伤
New Mexico, 33 plus another 100 injured.
还有1974年的亨茨维尔
And then there was Huntsville, 1974.
那是史上最长的监狱僵持局面
That was one of the longest prison standoffs in history.
随着犯人渐渐疲累 三名人♥质♥成功逃脱
As the inmates grew weary, three hostages managed to get free.
其中一人突发心脏病被释放
One had a heart attack and was let out.
另一人佯装自己也心脏病发
Another faked a heart attack.
第三个从玻璃门逃了出来
The third made a run for it through the glass doors.
那次逃跑行为
That one culminated in an escape attempt
被媒体称为
that the press dubbed
"墨西哥特洛伊木马"
the "Trojan Taco."
藏在一个用移♥动♥的小黑板
和300多公斤的法律
教科书做成的"小车"中
天 操♥你♥大♥爷♥的
Man, fuck my kidneys.
不能让那些贱♥人♥藏在什么墨西哥套子里逃掉
We can't let those bitches make off in no condom taco.
你来吗
Yo, you coming?
不了 我想多听听这个"食人警♥察♥"的事
Nah, I wanna hear more about this Cannibal Cop.
当然 这是个自杀性任务
Well, of course, it was a suicide mission.
最后所有的犯人都死了 要么是自杀
All of the inmates ended up dead, either by killing themselves,
要么在枪战中身亡 或是之后被判死刑
in the ensuing gunfire, or later, through the death penalty.
我认为这件事带来的教训就是
I suppose that's the big takeaway from this,
看管人♥质♥的犯人基本都活不了
that the inmates guarding the hostages almost never survive.
真是艰难的任务
Tough stuff.
接下来的内容 你的古驰包里装的是狗狗吗
Up next, is that a poochie in your Gucci?
本来你以为会怎样 红妈
What did you think would happen, Red?
某天你会离开这里吗
You'd get out of here someday?
和你的黑♥手♥党♥伙伴们再续前缘吗
Pick up where you left off with your little mafia friends?
说实话
Be honest.
外面的世界还有值得你眷恋的吗
Is there anything even out there for you?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你怎么把这个弄掉的
How did you get that off?
我很擅长用舌头
I'm good with my tongue.
救命
Help!
这听起来真的很像求救声
That really sounded like a cry for help.
不知道红妈在哪
Wonder where Red is.
有了你这些存货 她可以做出一桌大餐来
She could make a real feast out of what you've got here.
我真的很想吃热乎乎的饭菜
Oh, I'd love a hot meal.
我邀请了她
I sent her an invitation,
[水果口味燕麦片]
但很显然她有更要紧的事要做
but apparently she had something better to do.
可能监狱里一半的人都要听她指挥 给你
She probably has half the prison under her command. Here.
把水果麦片烤了吃吧
How about some toasted Fruit Brute?
救命
Help!
我们应该去调查一下
I think we should investigate.
我们不是该置身事外吗
I thought we were staying out of this.
我也觉得我们必须得调查一下
I definitely think we should investigate.
我也觉得
Me three.
有些人啊
Some people.
失去后才懂得珍惜
They can't appreciate a good thing until it's gone.
你是对的
You're right.
没了我们她们撑不过一秒 走吧
They'll never survive up there without us. Come on.
救命 救命 救命
Help! Help! Help!
我没法思考了
I can't think.
-救命 -你给我闭嘴
- Help! - You shut... shut your mouth.
真是个尖嗓门
High-pitched sound.
烦死了
Fucking irritating.
救命
Help!
-这些楼梯真是累死人了 -我教教你
- Those stairs are a doozy. - I will teach you.
-好了闭嘴 -别说了
- Okay. Shut up! - Shh.
会没事的
It's going to be okay.
印度大好人在吗
Nice Indian man?
你可能需要睡一下
You should be sleeping, probably.
睡觉非常治愈
Sleeping is very healing.
对 你醒来后 就会感觉好很多
Yeah. And when you wake up, you'll be feeling better
他们会给你端来汤水和药
and they'll bring you soup and pills.
那我们来念个晚安故事吧
Let's do the "Goodnight" book.
行了 好 好
Yeah, okay. Okay.
晚安 房♥间
Good night, room.
晚安 月亮
Good night, moon.
晚安 勺子
Good night, spoon.
晚安 善与恶
Good night, mean and good night, nice.
晚安 人类的小手指
Good night, human pinky toe mice.
日安 病床
Good day, hospital bed!
早上好 晕乎乎的流着脓的脑袋
Good morning, woozy-oozy head.
早... 现在几点了
Good... What time is it?
院子里有好白人也有坏白人
Good or bad white girls in the yard.
还有一个死了或是快死的狱警
There's a dead or dying guard.
-等下 等下 -晚安
- Wait. Wait. - Good night.
死了的狱警
Dead guard?
对 就在隔壁床上
Yeah. Over in the next bed.
我的周边视觉非常好
I have excellent peripheral vision.
打个比方 我现在虽然在看着你
Like, I'm looking at you right now,
但我用眼角的余光
but out of the corner of my eye,
可以看得出他没什么生气了
I can see him being very not alive.
他没有呼吸了
He's not breathing.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表