剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
是 是 我们懂 权力会膨胀的
Yeah, yeah, we know. Power erupts.
他妈的快点儿 犯人
Hurry the fuck up, inmates.
你没听说吗 我们现在想怎样就怎样
Yeah, ain't you hear? We get whatever we want now.
你们谁臭了吧唧的
Which one of you stink?
卢斯奇克尿裤子了
Luschek pissed himself.
我跟你们说我憋不住了
I told you guys I had to go.
对不起 我天生前列腺比较大
I'm sorry. I was born with an oversized prostate.
很烦啊 不过对肛♥门♥刺♥激♥有
It's a burden, but it makes for any anal stim--
闭嘴 尿裤婊
Not another word, piss-bitch.
你们 别他妈在那儿缩着了
You guys, get the shit out of the bubble.
-别做这动作 -怎么了 我瞎编的
- No, don't do that. - What? I made it up.
还是有可能说了什么自己都没意识到
Still, you could be sending messages and not even know it.
有一次我跟一男的比划这个
I did this once to a guy,
你知道 就是说他丁丁很短
you know, to, like, show him that I thought he had a small dick,
结果他以为我是非洲黑帮的呢
and he thought I was a Crip.
你怎么可能加入墨西哥黑帮之外的组织
Like you'd be anything but a Sureo.
真是白♥痴♥
What an idiot.
我想我准备要盒眼影
I think I'm gonna ask for a contouring palette as my demand.
弄个亚马逊心愿单
Get an Amazon Wish List.
这样他们就知道给你买♥♥什么牌子的
That way they know the brand to get you,
就不会买♥♥那个让你抓狂的便宜货了
and they don't buy you that cheap shit that makes you break out.
-走啊 -但我确实需要胰岛素
- Let's go! - But, seriously, I need my insulin.
-进去 -你能至少给我们解开吗
- Get in. - Can you untie us at least?
里面会很挤的
It'll be crowded in there.
你不能把我们关里面还不给吃的和水
You can't leave us in there without any food or water.
起码给点水吧
At least water.
喝别人的痰吧
Drink each other's spit.
你♥他♥妈♥给我进去
Get your ass...
这个有点意思
Something about this one, though.
弗娜丽萨小分队
Flaritza!
把那个带去医务室 我看腻他的脸了
Take that one to medical. I'm sick of lookin' at his face.
自从大二的白人垃圾派对之后
My hair hasn't looked this bad
我发型还没这么糟糕过呢
since white Trash Bash sophomore year.
我们得好好调整一下你的姿态
We need to work on your posture.
我有骨盆前倾的毛病
I have an anterior pelvic tilt.
你有白人优上的毛病
You have anterior white privilege.
你看上去就像有很多牵绊的样子
You look like you have too much to live for.
走得压抑一点
Walk with oppression.
背驼一点我看看
Let me see some persecution in those shoulders.
很好
All right, great.
我们可以走了吗
Can we go now?
你 不是你 莱西
You. Not you, Lassie.
你已经正式从沃斯曼女子精修学院毕业了
You've officially graduated the Vauseman Finishing School.
恭喜
Mazel tov.
你们不能撇下我不管
You can't abandon me.
艾利克斯 让她跟着我们会死吗
Alex, would it kill us to let her tag along?
再说 他们拿着AK47冲进来的话
Plus, we can use her as a human shield
我们还可以拿她当人肉盾牌
when they bust in with all the AK-47s.
不 世纪挑战公♥司♥不会买♥♥AK系列的
No, MCC would never, never have AKs.
那些枪打一枪大概要600美元
Those are, like, $600 a pop...
有时候打折的话560美元
Sometimes $560 if you can find a sale.
很好 我们连个半自动枪都配不上
Great, so we don't even rate a semiautomatic.
走吧 她只会添麻烦
Let's go. She's deadweight.
我会告诉世纪挑战公♥司♥
I'll tell MCC...
那个死掉保安的事
about the dead guard.
我在隔间听见了
I heard you in the stall.
我知道你们跟这事有关系
I know that you have involvement.
随便
Be my guest.
让全世界人都知道
Tell the world.
我们已经很友善了 她已经很友善了
We're just being nice. She's just being nice.
别这么不知感恩 你不了解我
Don't be ungrateful. You don't know me.
我很感恩 特别感恩
I'm grateful. I'm so grateful.
驾驶执照
真的假的
Seriously?
你♥他♥妈♥跟我开玩笑呢吗 姑娘
Are you fucking kidding me with this, Little?
这当然骗不过烟酒店
Of course it didn't fly at Liquor Barn.
叫什么尤兰达·乌诺
Yolanda fucking Ono?
上面写着你体重160斤
It says here you weigh 180.
白♥痴♥都知道先锋少女会
Any idiot knows Alpha Zeta Delta
绝对不会考虑体重60公斤以上的人
won't even consider potentials above 135.
我现在必须要自己去取那六桶啤酒了
Now I have to go and get all six kegs myself?
对不起 小梅 我让你失望了
I'm so sorry, Meggs. I totally let you down.
你让一个人失望 就是让所有人失望
You disappoint one of us, you disappoint all of us.
跟大家道歉吧
Tell it to the group.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我从心底致以诚挚的歉意
Sisters, I apologize from the bottom of my heart.
我知道你们指望着我 我却彻底搞砸了
I know you were counting on me, and I totally messed up,
我会尽全力补偿你们的
and I will do everything in my power to make it up to you
因为你们的爱和尊重对我来说意味着一切
because your love and respect, it really means everything to me.
我非常抱歉
I'm really sorry.
打起精神来
Ugh... pick up your face.
好了 姐♥妹♥们♥
All right, beeyotches!
我知道你们都收到了塔米的信
I know you all got Tammy's letter in your boxes,
可我发现屋子里还是弥漫着拒绝的味道
yet I'm still seeing, like, a thousand N-O's around this room.
所以总结一下
So to recap...
我不管外面有多冷
I don't care how cold it is outside.
不许穿丑死人的厚外套 不许穿裤子
No hideous puffy coats. No pants.
还有不许留直发 天哪
And no flat-ass fucking hair. I mean, Jesus H...
说的就是你 瘦得跟棍似的史黛西
Yeah, I'm talking to you, tits-on-a-stick Stacey.
我不管
I don't care
你们需不需要在镜子前面站三个小时
if you have to stand in front of a mirror for three hours
练习挑逗技巧
teasing the shit out of it!
我只要听到今晚那帮派-西格玛社团的家伙
I wanna see some fucking volume
走进来时发出的欢呼
when those Phi Sigs walk in tonight.
我是说
I mean...
这才是姐妹情的意义 对吗
this is the meaning of sisterhood, right?
我们要对彼此负责
We owe it to each other
作为强大独♥立♥的女性
as strong, independent women
维持我们这一届的声誉
to maintain this chapter's reputation
我们是校园中最时髦的姑娘
as the raddest chicks on campus.
因为你们是先锋少女
'Cause you're an Alpha girl now!
谁与我一起
Who's with me?
人人为我 我为先锋少女会
All for one, and one for Alpha!
大点声
Let me hear some noise!
人人为我 我为先锋少女会
All for one and one for Alpha!
尽量别说话 也别跟任何人有眼神接触
Try not to say anything or make eye contact with anybody.
尤其是那些拉美人
Especially the Latinas.
编一个背景故事
And come up with some kind of a backstory.
不是让你告诉所有人
Not that you should tell anybody.
只是以防万一
Except if you need to.
你做过最坏的事是什么
What's the very worst thing you've ever done?
我
I...
你违过法吗
Have you ever broken the law?
说实话 我一直是个挺乖的女孩
Honestly, I've always been a pretty good girl.
上大学时有一次我用假身份证被抓了
One time, in college, I got busted for a fake ID.
很好
Great!
就说你是因伪造罪入狱
You're in for forgery.
天啊 简直跟黑色星期五一样疯狂
Damn, it's like Black Friday in here.
那些促销也都是种族歧视
Those sales are racist as shit.
让我们去疯抢廉价电视
Make us fight over cheap TVs
白人却可以在家吃火鸡
while white folks sit at home eating turkey,
看着新闻嘲笑我们
laughin' at us on the news.
不 白人 黑人 波多黎各人 犹太人
No. White, black, Puerto Rican, Jewish...
都喜欢打二五折的等离子电视
we all like us a 75%-off plasma screen.
那为什么叫"黑色星期五"
Why you think they call it "Black Friday"?
我们得告诉他们 除非抓捕贝利
I say we tell 'em we ain't lettin' no one else in this prison
否则我们绝不会放走任何人
until Bayley is in chains.
这就是我们的要求
That's our demand.
-我不反对 -我也是
- I'm cool with that. - Me, too.
等等 我们就这点要求吗
Hold up. That's our only demand?
你还有什么更重要的吗
You got somethin' more important?
不 我只是觉得这是个好机会
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表