剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
You got booby traps,guns...
只逮捕了一点人
And very few arrests.
真正的老板会通常雇佣一批非法移♥民♥ 去做日常的工作
I mean,the main guy'll generally hire a bunch of illegals to do the grunt work,
然后如果农场被缴了 工人被捉了
and then if the farm gets raided and the workers get arrested,
他还是没事
he's still protected.
即使捉着了大头目 他也能绕开财产没收法
And even if they do bust the ringleader,he skirts property-forfeiture law
因为他用的是公共土地 而不是自家的后院
because he used public lands instead of his own backyard.
但我没见这有确凿的证明说 海峡群岛上种有大♥麻♥
But I don't see anything here saying it was definitely being grown on the Channel Islands.
现在还没
Not yet.
做了低空飞行检查 但那有很多岩群
Done some flyovers,but there's an awful lot of terrain.
像样的路很少
Very few roads.
我曾经协助过国土安♥全♥部♥ 定位特殊的植物种类
Well,you know,I've consulted with Homeland Security in their attempts to locate specific plant types
用的是空气传播光谱-- 测定设备与种植点预测模型的结合
using airborne spectral- sensing equipment combined with a cultivation-site prediction model.
特殊植物 你是指...
Specific plants.You mean...
那些用来做违禁药品的
The kind used to make illegal drugs.
继续研究这个 我想咱们该重新询问相关人员
Well,keep working that,and I guess we should re-interview some of these people,huh?
你们俩想小斗一下 看谁去询问Melissa Conroy吗?
You guys want to fight it out for Melissa Conroy?
比这个我老输
I always lose when we do that.
我觉得你出老千了
You know?I think you cheat.
石头剪刀布怎么出老千?
How do you cheat at roshambo?
等等 等等 或许Charlie...
Hold on,hold on.Let's see.Maybe Charlie...
不 这不叫出老千
Well,no,uh,I wouldn't call it cheating.
但混沌学派鼓吹 石头剪刀布完全是随机分布
But chaos school advocates a purely random distribution of rock,paper,scissor,
而概率分♥析♥显示 预想的优势开局的混合策略...
while probability analysis has shown that a mixed strategy of preconceived gambits...
你猜怎么着? 这个策略我要自己留着用
You know what?I'm gonna keep my roshambo strategies to myself,
以防我某天要摧毁你们中的一个
just in case I have to throw down with one of you guys someday.
他刚刚是说的"摧毁"?
Did he just say "throw down"?
大♥麻♥
Marijuana.
在海峡群岛
O-On the Channel Islands.
是 我不得不问
Yeah,I mean,I have to ask.
有没有可能...?
Is there a chance...?
Nate和某个大♥麻♥农场有关?
That Nate was involved in some pot farm?
不 不可能 - Don!
No,no way. -Don!
我知道你不赞成他的某些选择
Look,I know that you didn't agree with some of his choices.
那跟这没关系
That's not what this is about.
说到毒品他就像个牧师!
He was a priest when it came to drugs!
你去问认识他的人好了
You ask anybody who knew him.
我也是这么听说的 但我还是得问
And that's the way I read it,too,but I have to ask.
是你叫我调查这件事的
I mean,you asked me to look into this.
你在浪费时间 Don
You're wasting your time,Don.
若你就是在做这些 你在浪费时间
That's what you're doing,you're wasting your time.
Keith 他是想找出杀你儿子的凶手
Keith,he's trying to find your son's killer.
他不能放过任何线索
He has to look under every rug.
现在他就是在做这个
Now,that's what he does.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我明白的 我明白
I know,I know.
如果有人也这样指控你的儿子...
If someone made the same accusation about one of your boys...
说得对
Good point.
大♥麻♥叶的光谱范围...
The spectral range of a marijuana leaf is...
通常和周围土生土长的种类没什么不同
Is often not that different than native species growing nearby,
所以用光谱成像 来确定它们的精确位置非常困难
and that's why it's so hard,using spectral imaging,to pinpoint them.
所以 用去卷积运算法则?
So,deconvolution algorithms?
是的 我把这和超光谱虚像结合
Yeah,I combined those with the hyperspectral aerial images.
我探测出了那岛上
I mean,I was able to identify several large areas on that island
可能有大♥麻♥地的几个大区域
that might contain marijuana fields.
这范围也太大了
That is a lot of land.
我知道 我知道
I know,I know.
我要个新的主意
I need a new idea.
我想咱们要再去冲一下浪
Well,I'm thinking maybe we need to go surfing again.
上次咱们冲浪了?
Did we surf?
我可不叫那冲浪
'Cause I wouldn't call it that.
我觉得咱们就是在那上下漂浮
I feel like we kind of just bobbed in place.
是的 我觉得咱们更像一对浮标
Yeah,I think maybe we were more like buoys.
是啊 像... 像一对浮标
Yeah,like... like buoys.
哥们儿
Dude.
我还以为模特不需要正经工作
I thought models didn't need to have real jobs.
洛山矶美女竞争很激烈
L.A.'s a competitive market for hotties.
如果你像这样跪在板上 根本就没有办法前进
If you stop at your knees like this,you'll never get all the way up.
金玉良言
Words to live by.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我已经跟FBI的谈过了
I already talked to some FBI guy.
知道 他让我们来的
Yeah,he sent us.
Nathan提到过可能的缉查大♥麻♥行动吗?
Did Nathan ever mention anything about a potential marijuana bust?
大♥麻♥? 没有
Pot?No.
你多久去一次海岛?
How often did you visit the island?
Nathan刚得到那工作时经常去 基本每两三个礼拜吧
When Nathan first got the job,a lot-- like,every couple weeks.
后来慢慢少了
Less toward the end.
我一直希望他住在那里是暂时的
I'd always hoped it was a temporary thing,him living out there.
结果发现他除了那哪也不去
Turned out he wasn't going anywhere.
他有别的访客吗?
He have other visitors?
没有
Not really.
Nathan是那种不介意孤独的人
Nathan was the kind who didn't mind being alone.
听着 对不起
Look,I'm sorry.
关于大♥麻♥农场或其他的 我什么都不知道
I don't know anything about pot farms or any stuff like that.
在他们觉得离开前我最好回去
I better get back before they bail.
当然
Sure.
你提到大♥麻♥农场了吗?
You say anything about pot farms?
没有
Nope.
我也没有
Me neither.
尽管回答起来很难 但大家都在问
This is a painful question,but it's something everybody's asking about,
关于你还有巡回赛... 大家想知道你为什么放弃冲浪比赛
and you and the tour and... people really want to know why you dropped off.
我不感兴趣了
I just lost interest.
塔希提岛 印度群岛 J湾-- 你怎么会对这些失去兴趣呢
Tahiti,Indo,J-Bay-- I mean,how do you lose interest in that?
说实话 我只是不想为了挣积分而冲浪
I mean,the truth is I just got tired of surfing for points.
如今的职业冲浪手 他们不参加比赛
You know,all kinds of pros these days-- they don't surf contests,
但还是能挣不少钱
but they still make good money.
其实 我不想为赞助商冲浪
Well,really,I got tired of surfing for the corporations,
就为了他们能多卖♥♥点T恤和人字拖
like selling their T-shirts and flip-flops and...
还有能算涨潮的小手表
the little watches with the tide calendars.
我参加专业冲浪... 就是为了边享受冲浪边赚些钱
The only reason to turn pro is to... surf good waves and get paid for it.
在这里 我一样可以享受冲浪
I mean,out here,I get all the good waves I want.
还能通过保护这片美丽而神奇的地方赚钱
I get paid to protect a beautiful,spiritual place.
肯定让你喜出望外
You got to be stoked on that.
是啊
Yeah.
有传言说你曾经很怕大浪
There was this rumor that you had a fear of big waves.
你怎么克服这种恐惧的呢?
So how did you overcome that fear?
呃 小时候-- 我怕海怕得要死
Well,when I was a kid,I was-- I mean,the ocean scared me to death.
我爸爸带我下水 教我海浪如何运动
It was my dad who got me into the water,taught me how waves work,
遇到困难时如何放松
how to relax when things go bad.
你真的需要亲身经历过
You just-- you really have to just go out there and do it.
独自去面对 当然你也会犯很多错
Be alone and,um,you make a lot of mistakes,
但是吃一堑长一智
and those mistakes are things that you learn--
才能从错误中吸取教训
you learn from that.
所以没人能... 半年内就学会冲浪
That's why someone can't just... be a good surfer in six months.
要不是因为我老爹 我可能现在 在威奇塔开送面包的卡车呢
But if it weren't for my old man,I mean,I'd probably be driving a bread truck in Wichita.
我的初步推断是-- 通过对超光谱图象的简单筛选
So,my initial analysis-- a relatively simple filtering of hyperspectral images--
找到岛上可能种植大♥麻♥的几大块区域
produced several large areas on the island that most likely contain marijuana farms.
面♥积♥还是很大啊
That's still a lot of ground to cover.
所以才叫"初步推断"嘛
Hence the term "initial.
我想到光谱图像只是电磁波留下的痕迹
" It occurred to me that spectral images are merely an imprint of electromagnetic waves--
这里就是指树叶的反射光
in this case,light reflecting off of leaves--
我们知道光波与海浪的原理一样
and as we know,light waves work the same as ocean waves.
所有的波都很难探测明显的规律
And as with all waves,it's very difficult to detect a significant pattern--
也就是冲浪者所说的浪涛中的主浪
what surfers like to call the dominant swell-- amid other swells.
预报风浪的方法就是利用数学原理 过滤浮标收集信息中的海表碎浪
Now,what surf forecasters do is they use math to filter out noise of surface chop
从而预测大风浪
from buoy data to detect serious ground swells.
跟偏光墨镜过滤太阳反射光 从本质上说差不多
In a fundamental way,it's similar to how polarized sunglasses filter out reflected sunlight.
我用解卷积分♥析♥器过滤掉了
So I applied a deconvolution operator to filter out spectral interference
在海峡群岛上生长的其他植物 对光谱的干扰
from other plants known to grow on the Channel Islands,
然后建立一个神经网络算法来
and then created a neural network algorithm to learn
辨认基于训练集的已知光谱规律
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表