剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Where you going? Pasadena.
离这一个小时的路呢
That's an hour from here.
直升飞机只要8分钟
Eight minutes by chopper.
干得好 白♥痴♥ 上路了
Nice job,idiot. Let's go.
麻省理工的Gian-Carlo Rota說 组合数学就像是把不同颜色的弹子
Gian-Carlo Rota at MIT said that combinatorics is like putting different colored marbles
放进不同颜色的盒子里 看有几种划分方法
in different colored boxes and seeing how many ways you can divide them.
Eppes... 我们需要你的帮助
Eppes... we need you.
我不能和FBI合作
I can't work for the FBI.
甭管了 你哥哥有难
Forget that. Your brother's in trouble.
什么意思? 出什么事了?
What do you mean? What's wrong?
我在路上告诉你
I'll tell you en route. Come on.
你们这些人...
The rest of you...
早早回家歇了吧
take an early recess.
你们在这干什么啊?
What were you guys doing up here anyway?
老兄 看见那峭壁了吗?
Dude,did you see that crag?
那起码有一打极其难的攀岩路线
It's got,like,a dozen classic hard lines on it.
可能是加利福尼亚第一批 5.15级的攀岩路线
That could be the first 5.15 in California.
我想 咱们要找个地方躲起来
We gotta find someplace to hide,I guess.
我觉得上面总是安全些
I always feel safer above the ground.
我可以进一步缩小范围
I can minimize it further to account for the idea
考虑到Tomkins和Wright离大路 只有两三英里这一点
that Tomkins and Wright were two or three miles from a road.
完成需要几天功夫
It will take days to finish.
有喷气实验推进所的帮助就不用
Not with help from JPL.
Don不会赞成这么做
Don's not gonna like this.
等咱救了他再来讨论这一点
We can argue about that after we save his ass.
好吧 听着 去这个网址
All right,listen: go to this site.
我一个朋友可以查到 地理情报机构的机密图像
A friend of mine has access to classified National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency imagery.
有了
Got it.
好 这里 我们看到的是 圣加百利的超高清晰图像
All right,here,what we're looking at is a high-definition image of the San Gabriels
大约半个小时前 用地球资源探测卫星得到的
taken off a LandSat maybe a half an hour ago.
你需要做的是 将它与可能的飞机路径重叠
What you want to do is overlay that with the probable flight path.
行了...
Okay...
那儿 就在那 有些什么
There. There's something right there.
那么大 还能反射那么多的光
To be that big and reflect that much light,
那应该是 - 石头
that would have to be... - Stone.
而且是很多石头
And a lot of it.
高山花岗岩?
High-alpine granite?
它符合秘密峭壁的特征
It fits the parameters of the secret cliff.
它在飞行路径的笼罩下 离公路2哩
It's in the shadow of the flight path,and it's two miles from a road.
可以放大那个地形图吗...
Can you pull up that topo...
这峡谷叫什么来着?
What's the name of that canyon?
冰室峡谷
Icehouse Canyon.
冰室?
Icehouse?
等等 这个在旅游指南里
Wait,that's in the guidebook here.
等等 等等
Wait,wait,wait.
十九世纪时期
Back in the 1800s,
这有个服务淘金者的制冷工厂
there was a ice plant there,serving gold miners.
淘金者?
Gold miners?
就是那地方了
That's the right one.
Edgerton 带我回山里
Edgerton. Get me back on the mountain.
折了? - 我不知道
Is it broken? - I don't know.
没关系 咱们走
Doesn't matter. Let's go.
咱们走 你们先走
Let's go. You guys get a head start.
哦哦哦 你确定?
Whoa,whoa,whoa. You sure,man?
是的是的 - 他们有三个人 武器也比你好
Yeah,yeah. There's three of them. They got bigger guns.
走走走走...
Go,go,go,go,go.
Granger探员 这是Edgerton 听到了吗?
Agent Granger,this is Edgerton. Do you copy?
收到
Go ahead.
尽快到冰室峡谷去 尽量多带人
Get over to Icehouse Canyon as fast as you can with as many people as you've got.
好 收到
Right. Got it.
Ian知道Don的位置了
Ian's got a location on Don.
咱们走 快
Let's go. Come on.
快 快走 别停 伙计们
Come on. We gotta keep moving,guys.
咱们走 Pete 快 快
Let's go,Pete. Come on. Come on.
我知道你疼 - 带Skeet离开这
I know you're hurt. Get Skeet out of here.
看 你们可以走 我不可以
Look,you guys can move. I can't.
不不不 我会拖住他们 咱们走
No,no,no.I'll hold them off. Let's go.
怎么拖? 你没子弹了不是吗?
How? You're out of ammo,right?
听着 他们不会杀我的
Look,they're not going to kill me.
他们以为我知道钻石在哪里
They think I know where the diamonds are.
我们要一起行动
We're sticking together.
快 - 不行
Come on. - I can't...
否则我们都会死
or we're all going to die.
回来 - Pete!
Come here. - Pete!
快 快走!
Go,go,go!
我知道钻石在哪 我知道
I know where the diamonds are. I know where they are.
那Pete怎么办?
So,what are we going to do about Pete?
一旦你安全了
As soon as you're safe,
我会带一队人去找他
I'm going to get a team and I'm going to go after him.
你也许会射不中 但我不会
You might miss... but I won't.
手指头离开扳机
Finger off the trigger.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
嗨 你怎么找到我们的?
Hey,how did you find us?
我可以告诉你 但你不会爱听
I could tell you,but you're not going to like it.
哦 Charlie
What? Charlie.
尽管如此 最终有了些成效
Still,it came down to the wire.
这个小丑原本差点崩了你的脑壳
This clown was gonna pop your brain box.
嗯 其他两个呢?
Yeah. What about the other two?
Pete在哪?
Where's Pete?
这里杂乱的痕迹说明他们有辆吉普
Bumbles here said they had a jeep on the fire road.
Nikki和Colby找到了车辙 车子开走了
Nikki and Colby found tracks; the vehicle's gone.
直升飞机在搜索
We got a chopper searching.
Ian? 听得到吗?
Ian? Can you hear me?
听见 等我把对讲机给你哥
Yeah,let me hand you to your brother on.
嗨 Don 你还好吧?
Hey,Don,you okay?
嗯 Charlie 我没事
Yeah,Charlie,I'm fine.
你在哪? - 我在FBI
Where are you at? - I'm at the FBI.
听着 我想我们找到那架飞机了
Listen,I think we found the plane.
座标是 纬度34.5733
The coordinates are latitude 34.5733.
经度 -118.1216
Longitude minus 118.1216.
好 明白
Okay,got it.
还有 Charlie
And,Charlie?
谢谢
Thank you very much.
没事
Sure.
但是 在副主管看到你前离开那
But get out of there before the assistant director sees you.
否则 咱俩都得完蛋 明白吗?
Otherwise we're both screwed,you hear me?
看这个
Check this out.
钻石早没了 哈?
The diamonds are long gone,huh?
他们以为Pete知道钻石在哪里?
And they think Pete knows where they are?
他会撒谎吗?
How good a liar is he?
没有身份证
No ID.
而且他死不开口
And he's not talking.
逃脱了的两个还劫持了人♥质♥
And the other two evaded a dragnet with a hostage.
飞机上的尸体用的是假身份证
The body on the plane had a fake ID.
我们活捉的这个 不知道叫什么名字
And we have no name on the live one we got.
不过我们知道
But what we do know is that this robbery crew
这些抢匪知道秘密钻石运送的细节
was able to learn details about a secret diamond shipment.
那么 兴许他们弄到这些细节时 留下了线索
So,maybe they left some record of how they did that.
看那里
There.
那是死在飞机上的那个人
That's the dead guy from the plane.
另外那个完全符合Don的描述
Other one matches the description Don gave.
我敢打赌他们可不是去买♥♥订婚戒指的
Bet they're not there to buy an engagement ring.
好了 找到了
Yep. Got it.
他们打算窃听我们商店?
They tried to bug our store?
这不可能啊
That's impossible.
整个商店是屏蔽电子信♥号♥♥的
The entire store is electronically shielded.
他们既然得知了这次运送
They knew about the shipment.
一定是已经找到办法破解
They must've figured a way around that.
能够突破这个电子屏蔽
To get past the electronic shield
就是装在商店里面的这个玩意
that was installed in the store,
这个装置跟屋顶上的碟形卫星天线相连
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表