剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Everything-- you facilitated an escape,
也就是说因越狱而起的所有 犯罪行径都能怪到你头上
which means that you are culpable for every crime that I can prove as a result of that escape.
Winters和Lansky要偷了辆车 就也算在你头上
Winters and Lansky-- they steal a car? It's on you.
他们要抢了银行 你就是从犯
They rob a bank? It's like you were driving the car.
如果他们杀了联邦警♥察♥呢
They kill a federal agent?
我已经预订了观看你死刑的门票
I got good seats in the gallery, watching them cook you.
有种试试看
ROBIN Go ahead, doubt me.
看看你这种牢里学来的小聪明 和我到底谁更厉害
Put your little jailhouse law degree against mine.
然后看看表 好好想想
And then take a look at the clock and try to figure out
你坐在这儿一言不发的时候 你的同伴又在你的名下添了多少罪状
how many more crimes your partners are putting on your tab while you sit there and don't talk.
Buck想杀某个警♥察♥ 但Rafe不想
Buck wants to kill some cop, but Rafe doesn't want to.
Buck说了算?
Buck the alpha dog?
那孩子跟Rafe达成协议的时候 大家都知道 事情本该如此
When the kid made a deal with Rafe, everybody figured that, you know, it was what it was--
弱者为了生存依附强者...
fish staying alive behind some muscle--
但过一阵子之后 你就分不清了
but then after a while, you just, you couldn't tell anymore.
是出于爱 还是别的什么?
Was it love, maybe something else?
那他们在哪儿?
So where are they?
Starline汽车旅馆
Starline Motel.
至少他们之前在那儿
At least that's where they were.
我后备箱里就只有毛毯和手电筒
All I've got in my trunk is a blanket and a flashlight.
看样子 你是要去猎熊
Looks like, uh, you're hunting bear.
不 实际上我喜欢熊
No, uh, actually, I like bears.
Eppes 现在不是个好时机
You know, Mr. Eppes, it's not a good time right now.
Don挺忙的
Don's kind of busy.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, yeah, I know, I know.
嗯 David...
Um, David...
你比任何人认识Donnie的时间都长
you've known Donnie longer than anyone.
你知道... 我...
Y-You know, um... I...
我并没有事事都做对
I, I didn't do everything right, you know.
当你有了孩子 你会明白 实际上不可能把每件事...
You'll see, when you have kids, i-it's practically impossible to get everything...
都做对
right.
但我以为我... - 别担心
But I think that I-I've... - Don't worry.
我会照顾他的
I'll take care of him.
好吗? - 好的
Okay? - Okay.
维特比演算法 (著名的最大相似演算法)
Ah, Viterbi algorithms.
我以为你说那是衰人用的
Hey, I thought you said they were for suckers.
关于预测Buck Winters的下一步行动 我有这样一个想法
I had this idea about predicting Buck Winters' next move.
它有点偏差
It sort of drifted a bit.
告诉我我想错了
Tell me it isn't right.
你跟Don说过这个了么? - 没有
Have you spoken to Don about this? - No.
但我会说的
But I'm going to.
嗨 Sinclair 这次你能邀请我们真好
Hey, Sinclair, nice of you to invite us this time.
7号♥房♥间
So, it's room seven.
管♥理♥员♥确定他们还在里面
Manager's pretty sure they're still inside.
为什么?
Because?
他今天早上敲门 用他原话说 是要"大干一仗"
He knocked on the door this morning for, quote one big-ass fight, end quote;
Buck应了门 道了歉 给了他50块了事
and Buck answered, apologized, gave him a 50 to forget about it.
他们的车还停在屋前
Their car is still parked in front of the unit.
75年的卡迪拉克 偷来的
'75 Caddy, comes back stolen.
好 那...
All right, so...
他们的屋子在这儿 浴室窗户在这儿
this unit here, bathroom window here.
Sinclair 过来!
Sinclair, back here!
看样子 Buck伤了他的心
Looks like Buck broke his heart.
嗨 那...
Hey, so, um...
有这么个维特比演算法
there's this thing called a Viterbi algorithm.
是找出最佳隐藏状态序列的方法
It's a way of finding the most probable sequence of hidden states.
隐藏状态
Hidden states.
比方说有个人 他做三件事...
There's a guy, he does three things--
睡觉 吃饭 打猎...
he sleeps, he eats, and he hunts--
他根据季节 时间和天气
and he chooses which one of those three things to do based on the season,
来决定做三件事情之中的哪一件
the time of day, and the weather.
现在 如果我们能看到这个人 知道他在某一时刻做的事 定格时间
Now, if we can only see this man and know what he's doing at a singular moment, frozen in time,
维特比演算法的作用就是告诉我们 在那一时刻整个世界的状态
what the Viterbi algorithm does is it tells us what the whole world looks like at that moment.
我用了类似的方法分♥析♥Buck Winters 我尝试预测他的行动
I used a similar approach with Buck Winters. I tried to predict his actions,
尤其是那些通过"Buck躲着警♥察♥"这一状态 可推断出的行动
specifically those that could be inferred by the states of "Buck hiding from the cops,"
"Buck有枪"... - Buck想杀Don
"Buck with a gun"... - Buck trying to kill Don.
你已经知道去哪儿找Buck Winters了
You already know where to find Buck Winters.
你发现他逃跑了的时候 怎么不打电♥话♥给我?
Why didn't you call me when you found out he'd escaped?
我在这事上没看出什么数学问题
I don't really see much math here.
合作5年了 你还没意识到 这里面一直都是数学问题?
Five years down the road, you still don't realize that there's always math?
你到底有什么毛病?
What the hell is wrong with you?
Crystal的事上我别无选择
I didn't have a choice with Crystal.
我在想我那天听过的一个布道...
I think about this sermon I heard the other day, this, uh...
他们在谈论一篇文章 Natach Lach
verse they were talking about-- the natach lach.
至少按我的理解 它是说...
At least the way I understood it was-- you know--
"你掌握了什么?"
"What's in your hand?"
你能控制的事是什么?
What are the things that you can control?
嘿 把我关在心门之外这事 你控制的怎么样?
Hey, how are you controlling the situation by shutting me out?
在知觉状态下 记忆只能 随相关性增加而增加 你明白吗?
In perceptual terms, memory can only be increased as correlations increase. You understand?
光阴之矢只能把你从过去带到未来
That the Arrow of Time can only take you from the past to the future;
你今晚做的事 明天做的事...
that what you do tonight, what you do tomorrow--
没法把那颗子弹收回到枪里
it won't put the bullet back in that gun.
你该想想你将要做什么
You ought to think about what you're about to do.
想想你接下来两年里可能会有的悔恨
Think about the regrets you'll have two years from now.
后面路边上都是汽车碎玻璃
There's auto glass all over the curb out back.
看样子Buck又偷了辆车
Looks like Buck stole another car.
犯罪技术部门的人认为Rafe是被打晕了 拖到浴缸里 然后被打死在那儿
Well, crime techs think Rafe was cold-cocked, dragged to the bathtub, and shot there.
然后他从浴室窗户爬了出去 所以管♥理♥员♥没看见他
Sure, then he climbs out the bathroom window so the manager doesn't see him;
重新偷辆车 他就又比我们抢先了
steals a new car so he's got a head start.
四街区外的垃圾堆中发现了 Winters的一次性手♥机♥
Recovered Winters' burner from a Dumpster four blocks away.
我想他在监视我们袭击他的房♥间
I think he was watching us hit his room.
他在等Don
He was waiting for Don.
你翻了垃圾堆?
You start a dump?
已经做了 另外 我们查了记忆卡里的最后几个号♥码
Already on it. In the meantime, we pulled the last few numbers off the memory.
你们得看看这个
You gotta see this.
那是Don的手♥机♥号♥ 为什么他...
That's Don's cell. Why didn't he...
号♥码是打进来的 不是打出去的
That number is incoming, not outgoing.
Don打电♥话♥给Buck了
Don called Buck.
FBI接线总机...
the FBI switchboard...
你们通话了两分多钟 你却告诉我们 只是胡乱恐吓
you guys speak for two-plus minutes; you tell us, nothing but B.S.threats.
我说好吧
I say, okay.
你从未想过告诉我们 他给了你他的手♥机♥号♥?
You ever think to mention he gave you his phone number?
要是管♥理♥员♥没进去 他就还在那儿 我们就不必进行这番谈话了
That motel lead came in, he'd have been there, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
好 我们是...
Well, here we are...
在这儿谈话
having this conversation.
你给他打了电♥话♥
You called him.
你把他叫了出来
You called him out.
你组一支五人别动队
You scramble a five-man tac team.
你告诉法警们... - 你不能这么做
You tell the marshals... - You don't get to do that.
你不能装得像自己已经想清楚了似的
You can't play it off like you got some kind of clear head about this.
一直都让我们主导大局 自己在这次调查中浑浑噩噩...
Taking the backseat, sleepwalking your way through this investigation--
我算是能理解
you know, I kind of get that.
Don!
Don!
你知情不报
You withheld information.
你有两个选择
You got two choices.
你可以告发我 或者听我指挥
You can turn me in, or you can let me lead.
你在搞什么?
What are you doing?
即使在你最黑暗的日子 你也从未摆出这么一副刺头相
Even on your darkest damned day, you never pulled any kind of High Noon crap like this.
听我说
Listen to me.
不管你看见什么 不管发生什么 除非我示意 谁都不许动
Whatever you see, whatever goes down, nobody moves until I signal.
不管你看见什么
Whatever you see.
我跟你父亲保证要让你活着
I told your father I would keep you alive.
你不能害我失信于他
You will not make a liar out of me.
据说Cal Sci明天的热门票
Well, the word around Cal Sci is that tomorrow's hot ticket
是Charles Eppes教授 关于时间逆转混沌系统的讲座
is a lecture on time-reversible chaotic systems by Professor Charles Eppes.
对...
Right, uh...
尽管 我想今天的早些时候 我可能跟Don争论了一下自己的观点
Although, I think earlier today, I may have argued against my own point with Don.
总之 是隐喻的说法
Metaphorically speaking, anyhow.
我想差不多是关于光阴之矢的
I guess I'm sort of stuck on the Arrow of Time.
我有个相关的想法
You know, I had a related musing.
显然 我们在围着潜在的事实打转
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表