剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
究竟Larry是怎么避开搬家这一天的?
How did Larry escape this moving day?
他在伯克利参加一个天体物理学会议
He's at an astrophysics conference at Berkeley.
为什么我没想到这招呢
Oh,why didn't I think of that.
我到加州科大的第一天 我站在这儿 而Biederman教授就坐在那儿
My first day at CalSci I stood in this office and Biederman sat right there
他打量了我一下就问
and he gave me the once-over and he asked,
"你就是人们交口称赞的 那个天才男孩吗?"
"Are you the boy-genius that everyone says you are?
现在Biederman教授已经退休了 你呢 也成了一个真正的男人了
" Well,now Biederman's retired,and you are the man.
啊 对不住 我指的是 天才男人
Oh,pardon me,I mean man-genius.
在Biederman之前 Newberry教授坐这儿
You know,before Biederman,Newberry sat here.
在他之前 则是Knox教授 和Hightower教授
Before him was Knox and Hightower.
在数学这个领域 他们每个人都开启了一片新天地
All those guys broke new ground in our field.
这就像一枝智慧的火炬 传递于伟大的思想之间
It's like a torch being passed from all the great minds.
好吧 没准儿你坐在哪儿之后 那些伟大的思想也能给你些灵感
Well,maybe those great minds will rub off on you just by,uh,sitting there.
没错 就是这个
Hey,that-that's it.
我已经在神经网络技术研究上 花了不少时间了
You know,I've been dancing around the idea of neural networks for quite some time,
但是没准儿我要找的答案 一直在这里 早就放在我面前了
and maybe the whole time the answer I've been looking for has been right here in front of me--
一个历史性的神经网络
a historical neural network.
想想吧 在加州理工曾经有无数聪明人
Think about it.There's hundreds of brilliant people here at CalSci.
有人在一个学科 或者说很多学科里
What makes one academic,or one group of academics,
创造了革命性的进展 而其他人仅仅只是...
generate revolutionary advancements while others just...
只是失败了
just fizzle?
我必须把这些写下来
I got to get this down.
对不起 你们把剩下的东西 都搬进来好不好?
I'm sorry.Do you mind bringing in the rest of the stuff?
我不想打断我的灵感
I don't want to lose the flow.
不 当然不
No,no,no,oh,sure,sure.
他要带来新突破了 剩下的40多个箱子得靠我们了
ALAN He gets a breakthrough and we've got to bring in 40 more boxes.
Charlie 你一夜没睡啊?
Charlie,you up all night?
啊 我忘记了
I,uh...lost track.
我一直在工作 我想我确实 快要有突破性进展了
I've been working.I'm actually on the verge of a breakthrough.
Charlie 那挺好 不过我们 一早上都在联♥系♥你
Hey,yeah,Charlie,that's great,but we've been trying to reach you all morning.
我把手♥机♥关了 对不起 我忘了
I turned my cell phone off.I'm sorry.I - I forgot.
你也忘了你答应帮Don做的事儿了?
You also forgot the math you're supposed to be doing for Don?
那个入室抢劫案
The home invasion case.
入室抢劫?
Home invasions?
洛杉矶警局让我们 加入了他们的特别行动小组
LAPD brought us onto their task force.
同一群人在7天里袭击了7户人家
The same crew's hit seven houses in seven days.
对 他们希望我做个数学模型出来
Right.They want me to generate a model.
描绘出嫌疑犯们的-- 他们的作案动机
Profile some suspects-- their MO's.
包括他们那个故意打911 报假警的习惯
Including their habit of making false 911 calls.
好吧 你得出什么结果了吗?
So,what you got?
你到现在都还没开始?
You haven't even started yet?
啊 是的... 还没开始
Well,no...No.
我会用支付矩阵分♥析♥他们的动机 会算出结果的
In terms of analyzing their MO's,I'll put together a payoff matrix and that should do the trick.
那些911电♥话♥怎么办?
And the 911 calls?
我能用Voronoi图镶嵌模型 来研究这些来电规律
I can use Voronoi tessellations to study the call patterns.
这样我就能设计出一个程序 能对罪案高发地带进行预测了
And should be able to put together a program that will give a hot zone.
我也能用一个算法 来侧写那些入室抢劫者
I can also run an analysis to profile the invaders,
同时这个算法也能告诉我们 我们究竟在找几个罪犯
which will also tell us how many invaders we're looking for.
很好 多久你能算完?
All right.How soon can you be ready?
我...
I,uh...
我这就开始工作
I guess I'll get to work on it right now.
开了三枪了 你们得派个人过来
Three shots.You got to send someone please.
地址是?
What's the address?
Goldenrod大街1546号♥
1546 Goldenrod Street.
是个白色的房♥子 我邻居的车停在车道上
It's a white house.My neighbor's car is parked in the driveway.
一辆绿色的凯美瑞 我知道他在家
A green Camry.I know he's home.
你有看到谁吗? - 范围越来越小了
Did you see anyone? -Hot zone's getting smaller.
你得表扬一下Charlie 他解决这个数学模型问题可真够快的
You got to hand it to your brother.He came up with this math pretty damn fast.
是啊 在浪费了整整两天时间之后
Yeah,after screwing around for two days.
他的模型说 咱们要找四个人
His model says that we're looking for four guys.
这种打♥砸♥抢♥的事儿 很可能是年轻人干的
Smash and grab says maybe kids.
现在我们有模型了 而且我们正在盯着这个地方
So we've got our math and we got our eyes on the area.
就像我家Tom Petty说的 等待最难了 (美国七十年代著名歌♥手)
Like my boy Tom Petty says,"The waiting is the hardest part.
你喜欢Petty啊?
" Hm,Petty,huh?
对 Petty 还有Neil Young 和Springsteen
Yeah,Petty and Neil Young,Springsteen.
(都是七十年代美国很红的歌♥手)
怎么 你笃定我就只能喜欢 Beyonce和Jay-Z啊?
Oh,what,you pegged me for Beyonce and Jay-Z?
我根本没有想过这个问题
I wouldn't even begin to try to peg you.
David 现在你来下命令
David,this happens,you take point.
收到
Roger that.
哇哦 老大正在让他的应急指挥 试试飞行员的位置啊
Wow,so the boss is giving his new relief commander a few hours in the pilot's seat,huh?
你以前也飞过?
You have flown before,right?
有啊 用着一样破的导航仪
Yes,with the same lousy navigator.
你上次撞车后 车辆调配场肯定也没怎么修
Well,the motor pool's definitely not giving you any props for your bump.
给了我们这么辆破福特
Got us in Grandma's Crown Vic.
我以为他们一年之前 才淘汰了这些东西
Thought they retired these things,like,a year ago.
我可不想知道 他们什么时候淘汰的这玩意儿
I don't want to when they retired this thing.
我是Bentancourt
Yeah,Bentancourt.
好 你有具体地址吗?
Yeah,you got a location?
好的 多谢
All right,thanks.
空警发现了一辆灰色货车 有四个人闯进一座房♥子
Aerial unit spotted a gray van.Four guys entering a house.
听起来正是我们要找的
Sounds right.
Colby 我把地址发给你
Hey,Colby,I'm sending you an address.
发过来吧
Copy that.
好的 出发
All right,let's roll.
怎么做 老大
All right,what do you say,boss?
你们俩从后边进 我们从前面
You guys cover the back.We'll take the front.
不要啊!
No!No!
我们是FBI 放松
FBI,FBI.Relax.
你还好吗?
Hey,you okay?
嗯 - 他们在哪里?
Yes. -Where are they?
都去后边了 客房♥那边 他们抓住了我丈夫
Out in the back-- the guesthouse.They've got my husband.
FBI 把你的手慢慢地举起来
FBI.Put your hands up slowly.
转身
Turn around.
有枪!
Gun!
赶紧来这里 待在里面 锁紧门 别让任何人进来
All right,come here.Stay in here.Lock the door.Don't let anyone in.
快
Whoa, whoa. Easy, easy.
David Colby 去你们那边了
David,Colby,coming your way!
你没受伤吧?
You all right?
没有
Yeah,yeah.
我是Sinclair 一辆灰色货车正往北 向Citrus驶去 我需要所有可能的支援
This is Sinclair.I got a gray van heading north on Citrus.Need all available units.
这倒是个淘汰旧车的办法
That's one way to retire a car.
他怎么样?
How is he?
没意识了 但还活着
He's unconscious but alive.
我来叫救护车
I'll call it in.
冲♥锋♥枪♥ 防护服 这些人可是玩真的
Uzis,Kevlar...These guys weren't messing around.
数字追凶 第5季 第7集
他在哪里? - 他正在急救中
Hey,where is he? -He's in the O.R.,okay?
十分钟前进的手术室
The doctors took him to surgery ten minutes ago.
怎么回事?
What happened?
那些坏蛋火力比我们强
The bad guys had some serious firepower,and we were outgunned.
Don怎么会受伤?
What about Don?
那里有第五个人
There's a fifth man.
他在客房♥藏着 然后突然袭击了我们
He was hiding in the guesthouse,and,uh,he surprised us.
我们才收到消息 你还好吗?
We just heard the news.Are you all right?
缝了几针 没大碍
A few stitches.I still know my name.
我当时就在那儿 我应该掩护他的
I was there-- I was supposed to have his back.
不 我知道这不是你的错
No,no,I'm sure it wasn't your fault.
他说的对 这不是你的 不是你的错
He's right,it's not...it's not your fault.
我预测有四个人 我根本没算出有第五个
I predicted four invaders.I didn't account for a fifth man.
我是Sinclair
Yeah.Sinclair.
很好 送到实验室去 我们会过去拿的
Fine.Get it to the lab,and we'll take it from there,okay?
SID从门把手上提取了一个部分指纹 但很模糊
All right,SID pulled a partial print from a door handle at the scene,but it's smudged.
他们可能需要很多天 才能得到结果
Could take a couple of days to get results.
Charlie 你曾经帮我们复原过指纹
Now,Charlie,I know you've helped us with this kind of thing before.
是的 运用基于小波分♥析♥的算法
Yeah,using a wavelet-based algorithm.
哦 不 我想帮助你们 可是我也想待在这儿
Yeah,no,I want to help you guys,but my place is here.
不不不 你得去需要你的地方 你们所有的人都是 快去吧
No,no,your place is where you're need,all of you.
只有找到那些人 这才是Don希望看到的
Just find these guys-- that's what Don would want.
有消息我会通知你们的
I'll call you when there's news.
走吧 Charlie
Come on,Charlie.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表