剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
他还和一个幽灵IP分享账户
Not to mention,he was sharing his accounts with a ghost IP.
这就对了 婚礼策划者可能死了 但他的同伙仍然逍遥法外
That's right-- the wedding planner may be dead but his partner's still out there.
那么现在 Jimmy Lim死了 Colin Pang在牢里 还有谁?
All right,now,Jimmy Lim is dead,and Colin Pang is in jail,so who's left?
Charlie打来的
It's Charlie.
录音带处理好了
The tape's clean.
知道车牌号♥了
We have our license plate.
我有麻烦了!
i'm in trouble here!
嫌犯开一辆银色丰田Sienna房♥车
Suspect is driving a silveroyota Sienna van.
车牌号♥ B-A-8...
License plate,B-A-8...
查到了吗? - 正在查
You got it? -Getting it.
B-A 某人的名字首字母
B-A.Somebody's initials.
Ba是中文里数字8的拼音
Ba is the Chinese word for number eight.
幸运的8 - 是个公♥司♥的车
Lucky eight. -It's a company car.
五帝文化中心 伯纳德街
Five Emperors Cultural Center. Bernard Street.
是Walter Yoon - 好极了 你们快赶去那
It's Walter Yoon. -Good. Why don't you guys get over there.
我们去看看后面
We'll check the back.
嘿 Walter Yoon在哪?
Hey,where's Walter Yoon?
好吧 打电♥话♥叫人来
All right.Call it in.
看来Walter在这没鱼的水里钓鱼哈
Looks like Walter's been fishing where there ain't no fish.
是啊 但有很多的海螺
Yeah,but a whole lot of sea snails.
敢打赌这就是咱们要找的毒素?
What you want to bet that's our toxin?
是啊 但他该死的在哪里?
Yeah,but where the hell is he?
我去申请对这电脑的搜查令
I'll get a warrant for this computer.
有Walter的踪迹吗?
Any sign of Walter?
Simon Kraft死在后面巷子里
Simon Kraft is dead in the alleyway.
什么?!
What?!
怎么死的?
How?
我想是被车子碾了
I think he was run over.
看这个
Take a look at this.
就是那银色的房♥车
That's the silver van.
等等-- 我见过她
Wait a second-- I know her.
一对老夫妇把她的照片从贴 失踪人口照片的板上拿下来给Walter
An older couple took her picture down off the Missing Persons board and handed it to Walter.
说不定他们是在买♥♥媳妇?
What if they were shopping for a daughter-in-law?
就像在、餐馆的照片一样
You know,like at the restaurant with the pictures.
你只要点照片叫你要的菜
You just point at the one you want.
就像是菜单
It's a menu.
他们要活埋这女孩
They're gonna bury this girl.
这是紧急情况 我想 咱们可以不用搜查令就查这电脑
We've got exigent circumstances--I think we can search this computer without a warrant.
试着连续按9字键九次
Try hitting the nine key nine times in a row.
就是她
Here she is.
FBI! FBI! 不许动!
FBI! FBI! Freeze!
把手放到后面 - 不! 离我远一点!
Put your hands behind your back. -No! Stay away from me!
别靠近!
You stay away!
你不准靠近! - 冷静!
You stay away from here! -Take it easy.
冷静 一切都结束了
Just take it easy,it's over.
不 这是尊严的问题!
No,this is a question of honor!
谁的尊严? 告诉我
Whose honor? Tell me.
这对夫妇失去了他们唯一的儿子
This couple lost their only son.
让他们知道他不会一个人 孤单地在阴间过活 会让他们安心
Give them the comfort of knowing he will not spend eternity alone.
只要那针在她的脖子上 你就不能开枪
You can't take the shot as long as that needle's on her neck.
那么她呢? 她的家人呢? 他们就无所谓吗?
What about her?What about her family? They don't matter?
冥婚是和中国历史 和时间一样古老的传统
Ghost brides are a tradition as old as China,as old as time itself.
在这传统里 我们都有自己的职责
We all have our place in this tradition.
这就是她的职责
This is hers.
在这 和他一起
Here with him.
我们也有传统 就是救人 听到吗?
We got a tradition,too,and it's saving lives,okay?
我不会让你伤害她
I'm going to let you hurt her.
你误会了--
You misunderstand--
这不是葬礼 是婚礼
this is not a funeral,it is a wedding.
好了 好了 你得救了
Come on,come on. I got ya,I got ya...
你还好吧 Colb?
You all right,Colb?
是的
Yeah.
你跟他说了什么?
What'd you say to him?
"你真无♥耻♥"
Shame on you.
不知道Yoon兄弟俩埋了多少个妇女
I wonder how many other women the Yoon brothers have buried.
没被发现 甚至不被想念
Never found or even missed.
这个烧给她们吧
this is for them.
"用你的大脑指路 但追随你的心灵"
"Lead with your brain but follow your heart."
挺相称
It's fitting.
"你的梦不会成真 除非你醒来"
"Your dreams can't come true unless you wake up."
意义还蛮深远的
That's rather profound.
命运饼 有意思的发明
An amazing creation,the fortune cookie.
我这书里说 它从汉朝开始就有了
It says in my book,it predates the Han dynasty.
命运饼?
Fortune cookies?
不 冥婚 死人的婚礼
No,minghun,the marriage of the dead.
Yoon氏兄弟曲解了这风俗
Well,the Yoons perverted the custom,
新郎和新娘应该是自然死亡的
where the bride and groom are naturally deceased.
八字相合的尸体在阴间互为伴侣
Astrologically suitable corpses keep each other company through eternity.
这里还有首诗嘞
There's a certain poetry in that.
听上去有点恐怖
Sounds a little macabre.
不 从东方文化的角度 我有点明白他的意思
No,I see what he means,in an Eastern sort of way.
两个陌生人被困在阴间 无穷无尽
Two total strangers locked in eternal embrace,
只有通过八字来联♥系♥
joined only by their connection to the stars.
就是了 就像我在加州理工的部门
That's it,like my department at CalSci.
好了 最终咱们对Kraft怎么评判?
All right,so,how do we all ultimately come down on Kraft?
是个以问号♥终结的生命
That's a life that ends in a question mark.
是的 问题就是为什么这世界 需要一个Simon Kraft这样的人?
Yeah,the question being why does the world require a Simon Kraft?
你看看新闻里--
You know,you look at the news--
有大脚怪 尼斯湖水怪
you've got Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster.
却没有那些真正的奇迹的报道
Nothing on the great apes or the blue whales,
比如类人猿和蓝鲸
which are real marvels.
预言 通灵 这些不是小报的发明
Now,remote viewing,psychic warfare--these weren't some tabloid invention,
而是斯坦福那些受人尊敬的 物理学家的脑力创造物
but the brainchildren of respected physicists at Stanford.
如果有人可以证明给我看
I will fall on my slide rule
Simon Kraft有超感官力量 我一定会摔倒在我的算尺上
if anyone can prove to me that Simon Kraft had extrasensory abilities.
好吧 那是什么独特力量在绑♥架♥ 发生时把Simon领到凶手的房♥车那的?
All right: What inner power led Simon to the killer's van precisely at the moment of kidnap?
哦 你说的不正是没有警告他
Oh,you mean the same power that failed to warn him
他自己会被房♥车碾过的那种力量?
that he was going to be run over by that van?
帮我说句话
Help me out here.
呃 我想我是未知派的
Yeah,you know,I say I'm in the undecided column.
我去静静地读书了
I am going to read my book in peace.
我去睡觉
And I to my bed.
但我要留下这段话给你思考
But I will leave you with this.
当麦哲伦登陆火地岛
When Magellan landed on Tierra deluego,
这块世界底部的遥远岛屿时
this remote island at the bottom of the world,
所有村民都聚集起来问候他
the villagers all gathered to greet him,
但大部分时间 他们都盯着他身后的地平线看
but mostly they kept staring at the horizon behind him,
因为 从来没见过比独木舟大的船
because,having no concept of a boat larger than a canoe,
他们不知怎么就是看不到 那五艘抛锚在平地上的大型帆船
they somehow didn't even see these five galleons anchored in plain ght.
对他们怀疑的眼睛来说 船队是无形的
A flotilla of ships was invisible to their disbelieving eyes.
是的 你正好说明了我的观点
Yeah,well,you're illustrating my point.
无知的人无法看到 摆在他们面前的简单真♥相♥
That the ignorant can't see the plain truth right in front of them.
或许海里的雾遮住了那些船
Or maybe an ocean fog concealed those ships.
是的 我可以看见雾气正扑面而来
Yeah,well,I can see the fog has rolled in all right.
晚安 Charles
Good night,Charles.
Don
Don.
晚安 Lawrence
Good night,Lawrence.
我要去机场接咱爸 你来不?
I gotta go pick up dad at the airport; you want to come?
要 当然了
Yeah. Sure.
Larry抬头看着星星问为什么
You know,Larry looks up at the stars and asks why;
你要去庙里...
you've been going to temple...
我不知道
I don't know.
或许没有所有的答案活着也好
Maybe it's okay living without all the answers.
如果我有了什么答案 我会告诉你
If I ever get any,I'll let you know.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表