剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
But you know that.
尸体就是在那儿找到的
That's where you found the body.
到了之后
When we got up there,
我朝他脑后开了一枪
I shot him in the back of the head.
他从车里摔到地上
He fell out of the car onto the ground.
当时他还有呼吸...
He was still breathing, so I...
所以我又朝他脑袋踢了一脚 让他安静
I kicked him in the head to keep him quiet.
这下他差不多就咽气了
After that, he was pretty much dead.
好吧 要我也会定他的罪
Okay, I would have voted guilty, too.
会不会他当时精神不正常?
It could be a 51-50?
不可能 心理医生说他正常得很
No, the shrink okayed him. He's right as rain.
但是...
Yeah, still,
没有确实证据表明 Curtis当时在案发现场
with no real hard evidence linking Curtis to the crime scene,
如果不是他自己承认 他可以脱罪
if he didn't confess, he would have walked.
说得对
Yeah.
抢断 快! 无人盯防! 无人盯防!
Get the ball... now! Man open! Man open!
记住防守! 防守!
All right. We need defense, defense.
防住他! 防住他!
Remember de...? Pick him up! Pick him up! Ooh.
裁判! 冲撞犯规没看见吗! 你个斑马!
Hey, Ref, call it both ways, Zebra!
什么眼神啊你?
What are you having, an ocular eclipse?
别激动 Larry
Take it easy, Larry.
占据篮下!
Fill the lane!
裁判 我们要暂停
You know what? Time out, Ref.
加州科大喊暂停!
Time out! Cal Sci.
大家围过来
Come on, get in here, guys.
听好了
All right, now listen to me.
比赛还没结束 别忘了之前教你们的
We're still in this thing. We just need to stick to the math.
Pete 你的跳射偏离了最佳轨道
Now, Pete, the angle of your jump shot is off the optimal trajectory,
好好调整下 还有J.J.
so I need you to work on that, and J.J., man,
你的等腰集跑位太高了
you're running the isosceles set way too high.
给我用心点打 好吗? 现在 回场上去!
So, focus for me, all right? Now, get out there!
加油!
Let's go!
用相对的蓝鹰打法
Oh. Blue Eagle Motion with relativity.
不对 应该用3-2阵打法
Uh, no, no. 3-2 pi motion.
这不行 对手料到我们会用这招
No. They will expect that.
怎么可能! 这个打法是我现编的
How can they expect it? We just made it up.
你刚才喊的是什么?
Would you call something already?
蓝鹰之类的...
Blue Eagle, uh, uh, whatever.
来的不是时候?
Bad time?
这个 我把能想到的都做完了
Yeah. Uh, no. Here. This is as much as I could do.
所有信息都在里面 你自己整理下就好
All the information's there. You just need to sort through it, all right?
现在就去
Now, show some hustle.
抢篮板! 好!
Grab the rebound! Ooh!
妞儿腿挺漂亮
Nice legs, Counselor.
是不是来检查我今天内♥裤♥啥色儿?
Want to come check out my briefs?
别去理 不然他们只会更嚣张
Don't. It only encourages them.
你不常来这儿 对吧?
You're not used to this, are you?
我能行
I can handle it.
Eppes探员
Agent Eppes.
Brooks小姐
Miss Brooks.
欢迎两位
Welcome.
有人今晚打电♥话♥给我 说能证明你是无罪的
So, a man called me tonight. Told me he could prove you were innocent.
你信了?
And you believe him?
来不及求证他就死了
Well, he died before I could find out.
但你的直觉同意他的看法
But your gut tells you otherwise.
你的供词可不是这么说的
Your confession told me otherwise.
美国检察署
U.S. Attorney's office.
知道了 你和Webster
I get it. You and Webster.
在Biltmore共进了一次很长的午餐
Long lunches at the Biltmore.
言多必失
The more you talk, the closer to death you get.
你知道四年铁窗教会我什么吗?
You know what four years of solitary teaches a man?
什么?
What's that?
有些事比死更痛苦
There are things far worse than death.
打电♥话♥给我的人叫Henry Stanley
So, this guy's name was Dr. Henry Stanley.
不认识
Means nothing to me.
要不要我把事情经过再讲一遍?
Would you like me to tell you again?
也许我能让你们的良心好过一点?
Maybe I can clear your conscience?
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
是我杀了Webster
I killed Webster.
越快行刑越好
Quicker 12:01 comes, the better.
我同意
I agree.
我一点也不后悔
I regret nothing.
我回到家 洗了个澡 吃了顿好饭
I went home, took a bath and had a nice meal.
他的自白有点不对劲
Something about this confession.
Stanley办公室外面的 胎痕检验报告出来了
The results of the tire tracks from outside Stanley's office came back.
都是这样的胎痕
Get a load of this.
胎痕和道奇Charger 09款相符 和你开的那辆一样
That matches a Dodge Charger, '09, just like you drive.
我可是有不在场证明的
I have an alibi.
我那时可是和你在一起
I was with you.
唉 要是Granger在这 他这时肯定会说
You see, here-here's where Granger would say something like,
"嘿 别指望我为你出庭作证"
"Well, don't count on me testifying for you in court."
你总把他挂在嘴边
You talk about him a lot.
难道你就没有个女人可以谈论么?
Don't you have a girl you should be talking about instead?
问题在于 这辆车
Hey, thing is, this car--
从重量分布和车轴差速器看 这辆车真的是警用型号♥
weight distribution, axle differential-- it really is a police model.
你是说 向我开枪的是个警♥察♥? - 不 我是说 有个警♥察♥去过那儿
You're saying a cop shot at me? - No. I'm saying a cop was there
而后匆忙离开
and left in a hurry.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, you guys.
比赛如何?
How was the game?
Larry和Charlie的数学顶呱呱
As good as they are at math,
他们的篮球水平可是水透了
that's how bad Larry and Charlie are at hoops.
Charlie把这些东西辨认出了
So, Charlie was able to decipher it,
但是还是一团糟啊
but what a mess, huh?
一些看上去像是笔记
Some of these look like notes.
可能是病人的名字
Could be patient names.
认清所有的名字 再去检索 可要花不少时间呢
It's gonna take a while to untangle them and run them all.
Curtis现在最缺的就是时间了
"A while" is a luxury Curtis does not have.
把球抢下来!
Get the ball!
没事 压♥迫♥盯人防守
All right, pack line defense.
噢 嘿
Oh! Hey!
裁判 这个犯规太明目张胆了吧
Ref, that was flagrant.
退出场外 否则吹你技术犯规
Get off the court, or I'm giving you a technical.
你的密度和黑洞一样大
You are as dense as a black hole.
你刚才叫我什么?
What did you call me?
你的引力场实在太大
Your gravitational field is so dense,
电磁辐射都逃脱不了你的魔掌
electromagnetic radiation could not possibly escape.
加州科大教练 技术犯规
Technical. Cal Sci couch.
我说什么了我 - 冷静点
What did I say - Calm down.
我只是把他叫做黑洞而已
All I did was call him a black hole.
你居然叫他"黑洞"? (有对女性的不雅引申义...)
You called him a black hole?
我原来以为医生们整天就打高尔夫球
I thought doctors played golf all day.
这个心理医生估计一周接诊50个病人
This shrink must have seen about 50 clients a week.
好了 下一个
All right, next.
呃 Steve Olin
Uh, Steve Olin.
哦
Ooh.
除非长得丑也算是犯罪
Not unless being ugly's a crime.
下一个 - 呃 John Rho
Next. - Uh, John Rho.
为什么洛杉矶人人都看心理医生?
How come everyone in LA sees a shrink?
试过在午饭时间找个停车位么?
Ever try finding a parking spot at lunchtime?
有道理哦
Good point.
好 Charles Rollins
Okay, Charles Rollins.
嗯 这下有意思了
Hmm. Things just got more interesting.
那个医生死亡当天和Rollins有预约
Our doctor had an appointment with Rollins the day he died.
嗯 伤人 伤人 伤人 杀人
Yeah. Assault, assault, assault. Manslaughter.
终究难免开杀戒 怎么杀的
Finally. How?
开枪打死人
Shot a man to death.
资料显示他上周被释放
Says he was released last week.
嘿 Rollins名字旁边的是什么?
Hey, what's that next to Rollins' name up there?
呃 Danny Hill
Uh, Danny Hill.
这个名字不在客户名单上
Hey that's not on the client list.
嘿 来看看这个
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表