剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
All right,he's going in. You stay right here.
嗨 不许动!
Hey,freeze!
FBI!
FBI!
退后!
Get back!
他走那边了
He went that way.
冲!
Move!
嗨 闪开! 上啊!
Hey,out of the way! Move!
他给了我100块 还有这件外套
He gave me 100 bucks,and this jacket.
谁? - 有个男的
Who? -Some guy.
他让我进去那幢楼再出来 说有人会追我
Just told me to go in and out of the building. Said someone would chase me.
我们被耍了
We've been suckered.
退后! 退后! FBI!
Get back! Get back! FBI!
嗨 你!
Hey,you!
什么?
What?
嗨 从我的巴士上下来! 停!
Hey,get off my bus! Stop!
阻止那家伙! 他偷了我的大巴!
Stop that guy. He's stealing my bus!
开门!
Open up!
你可以帮我和我朋友拍张照吗?
Would you take a picture of me and my friends?
不行 但我要征用你的相机
No,but I'll take your camera.
立刻从巴士上下来!
Get off the bus right now!
嗨! 开门!
Hey! Open up!
拍到你了!
Gotcha!
反光害死人呐
Reflection's killing us.
实验室只能处理到这样了?
That's the best the lab can do?
是的 技术员处理了一晚上
Yeah. I mean,the techs worked on it all night.
这家伙玩了咱们两次
That's twice this guy has played us.
他开始惹毛我了
He's starting to piss me off.
昨晚我又花了点时间研究他的电脑 发现了些有趣的东西
Well,I spent some more time with his laptop last night, and found something very interesting.
他花了很多时间 挖掘社会保险号♥
He spent a lot of time ming Social Sec Hmm.
为什么? - 你认为他开始盗窃身份啦?
Why? -You think he's branching off into identity theft.
证实了他和某个欧洲集团有关的推断
It supports the theory that he's connected to one of the European syndicates.
知道吗 你还是拍到了一些东西的
You know something? -You have managed to catch an image here.
很不幸 那没用
Unfortunately,it's not useable.
不不 不是这个 是这个
No,no,no,no,no. Not this one. Not that.
就在巴士司机热水瓶盖子这
Right there on the busman's thermos cap.
你可以把图像放大一点吗?
Can you just enlarge this bit?
是的 我可以 稍等一会
Yeah,actually,I can. Give me a second.
Larry 我们能拿它干啥 图像太扭曲了
Well,what are we supposed to do with that,Larry? It's too distorted.
我知道
Yeah.
有限的肉眼当然看不清了 这样的脸缺乏正常的面部特征
Well,certainly to the limited human eye,it lacks the physiognomy of a normal face.
玻璃表面的折射作用改变了图像
The image has been altered by the refracting nature of the surface,
但图像信息并没有丢失
but there's still information here.
这叫做非线性扭曲
It's called non-linear warping.
说得对 这只是简单的透视问题
That's right. It's simply a matter of perspective.
例如 早期使用原始望远镜 窥探宇宙的天文学家们
You take the earliest astronomers gazing at the heavens through their rudimentary telescopes.
那时他们用放大镜 但图像是平面的
Now,they had a magnified image,but it was flat.
仅仅是二维图像
It was two-dimensional.
对于宇宙的深度 广度 及浩瀚无垠 他们一无所知
They knew nothing of the depth,the dimension,
而如今我们对宇宙的认识 得益于 傅立叶的研究和哈勃望远镜的发明
the measureless immensity that we can now behold thanks to Fourier and the Hubble telescopes.
早期天文学家们缺乏合适的透视法
They simply lacked the proper perspective.
Larry的意思是 我们也许能计算出 这张图像的正确视角
What Larry is saying is,we may be able to calculate the correct perspective for this image.
你确定就是这个公园?
You sure this is the park?
我可能有25年没来了 但就是这儿
Well,it's probably been 25 years since I've been here,but this is it.
看来这公园派上了好用场
Ah,looks like it's been put to good use.
这个...我知道它现在看起来不怎么样
Well,I know it doesn't look like much right now,
但你得了解当时的情形
but you have to understand what was going on at the time.
那时 暴♥动♥刚刚结束
It was only a short time after the riots.
这附近满目疮痍
The neighborhood was badly scarred.
酒水商店和空荡荡的市场都被烧毁了
They had burned-out liquor stores and vacant markets.
你就决定修个公园 -你知道吗?
You decided to build a park. -You know what?
说实话 修公园是你妈妈的主意
Tell you the truth,it was your mother's idea.
是吗? -是
Really? -Yeah.
那时Donny已经出世 你妈可能已经怀上了你
We already had Donny,and she was probably pregnant with you.
花了8个月才通过修公园的计划
Took eight months to push this plan through.
嘿 还记得Tyler James吗?
Hey,rember Tyler James?
当然 他在加州大学洛杉矶分校打球
yeah. Played for UCLA.
对 他后来去了76人队
Yeah. He went on to play for the Sixers.
他就是在这片场地上开始打球的
It was right here on this court that he started.
难怪你总是那么关注76人队的比赛
So,that's why you always followed the Sixers so closely.
我觉得 这个公园挽救了许多孩子
You know,my guess is,this park saved a lot of kid
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
肯定很难接受
You know,it can't be easy.
这全是你的心血
All your hard work.
现在却要拆了
and they're wiping it away.
Ryan真名不叫Ryan 这犯法了吗?
So Ryan isn't really Ryan. That's a crime?
你不气你男友没把真实身份告诉你?
You're not angry your boyfriend lied to you about who he was?
这地方没人会对自己的身份实话实说
Nobody in this town is who they say they are.
他干嘛非要与众不同?
Why should he be any different?
哇赛 你可比我能理解人多了
Then,you're a hell of a lot more understanding than I would be.
不这样的话 我就成了伪君子
I'd be a hypocrite if I wasn't.
Kelly Rand也不是我的真名
Kelly Rand isn't my real name.
我连自己的真名是什么都不知道
I don't even know my real name.
Kelly是在寄养家庭长大的
Kelly was raised in foster care.
没被我在寄养家庭的可怕故事吓跑 Ryan还是头一个
Ryan's the first guy who wasn't freaked out by my foster care horror stories.
而且他还很想听
He actuallywantedto hear.
我们可以走了么?
Can we be done with this now?
Kelly坐了很久的飞机 一整晚都没睡
Kelly's been up all night. She just got off a long flight.
你知道Ryan在哪儿吗? -不知道
Do you know where Ryan is? -No.
而且我希望你们永远都找不到他
And I hope you never find him.
她要么是铁石心肠 要么是演技太好
Well,she's either got a heart of stone,or she's a hell of a good actress.
是啊 我看了她的新剧
Yeah,well,I've seen the new show.
我选铁石心肠
I'd go with heart of stone.
现在怎么样?
How's that?
高点 高点 再高点 对了!就是这儿
Yeah,higher,higher,higher. Yes! There.
Charlie 别动
Charlie,don't move.
他的脑袋是这样的 他的脑袋是这样的 好了
His head was like this. His head was like this. Yeah.
天哪 你这个助理太差劲了 知道吗?
Boy,you make a terrible assistant,you know that?
那我们交换试试看
Then let's trade places for a while.
你根本就不应该到这儿来
You're not even supposed to be here now.
那...那叫我来干嘛?
Okay,well,why. why am I here?
因为生物力学系提供的假人太重了 Larry拿不动
Uh,because the dummy the biomechanics department gave Larry was too heavy for him to carry.
叫你来是因为我受不了你的臭脸
You're here because I couldn't bear to watch you pout any longer.
你的观察能力可真够差劲的
Poor testament to your powers of observation,
因为你没发现 我的脸一点也不臭
'cause you failed to notice that I have not been pouting.
对这件事 你倒是看起来挺气定神闲的
You do seem much more Zen about the whole situation.
我哥的职业生涯岌岌可危
Well,my brother's career is on the line.
我爹的公园也快没了 我现在要正确的看待事物
My father's losing his park. Kind of puts things in perspective.
我只希望事情有个结论 无所谓好坏
I just want there to be a decision,one way or the other.
原来读唇语也是你的超能力之一呢
I didn't realize lip-reading was one of your superpowers.
怎么了? 询问得怎么样?
What's going on? How-How'd it go?
这么说吧 关于女演员的各种流言 基本上都是真的
Let's just say,whatever you've heard about actresses-- probably true.
你还好吧? -还行 你知道 是关于...
Are you all right? -Yeah,you know. It's.
是关于Charlie的事
It's this thing with Charlie.
只是...跟他合作以前 我们并不是很亲近
Yeah,it's just that,before all this,we weren't very close and.
所以你担心如果Charlie不在FBI工作了
So,you're worried that,if Charlie stops working for the FBI,
你们就又会疏远起来
you guys are gonna grow apart again.
你们已经联♥系♥在了一起 这联♥系♥不会消失的
You guys have a bond now. It's not just gonna disappear.
什么事?
Yeah.
好的 我马上就到
Okay. I'm on my way.
就等这一刻了
This is it.
Larry 你怎么停下来了?
Larry,why'd you stop?
噢 沉思一会儿
Oh,a moment of contemplation.
沉思还是疑虑?
Contemplation,or second thoughts?
为了生成样条 一格一格的分♥析♥可能足够了 但肯定还有更简洁的方法
You know,working cell by cell may suffice,certainly in producing splines, but there must be a more elegant approach.
进展的怎么样?
How's it coming?
我只是问问你们都饿了没有
I was just wondering if either of you were hungry.
是吗? 你不是来检查进度的?
Really? You're not here to check up on our progress?
也许有那么一点点
Maybe a little.
哈 原来智囊团在这儿
Ah,so here's the brain trust.
公园的事我听说了 Alan 我很抱歉
Heard about the park,Alan. I'm sorry.
我还没放弃 我年轻时曾参与过政♥治♥生活
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表