剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
So,stealing shoes has Young and dumb written all over it,
但这些窃贼能破解语♥音♥识别系统
But your thieves manipulated voice recognition.
也许什么人有同样的作案手法?
So maybe someone shares their mo?
是啊 你去Charlie那看看?
Yeah,Why don't you run it by charlie?
说不定找到什么探索性的方法 大大缩短时间
Find a heuristic that'll cut down the time?
我不知道 你真的是驾轻就熟了
I don't know,maybe you have been here too long.
难道这些鞋子就能让天下大同了?
Who knew that shoes could bring the world together?
注意不要踩到别人的脚
Just do not step on anyone's feet.
喔喔 怎么回事?
what's up?
如果你们来拿primer手链 请排队
Hey,if you're here for the primer bracelets, Y'all need to get in line.
你不让我们进 我们会有手链给你戴的
You don't let us inside, You're gonna be the one wearing bracelets.
这些手链是干什么用的?
What do the bracelets get you?
终极版primer下周就要公开♥发♥♥售♥了
Final edition primers drop on the general public in a week.
是个人都想抓住这个机会
Everybody and their moms is trying to cop.
第一双下线的鞋子已经拍出了天价
Once the first pair auctioned off for crazy money,
这下需求更是一发不可收拾了吧
I guess the demand for these went through the roof.
有了这些排号♥的手链 发♥售♥那天 买♥♥家就不会抢个头破血流了?
These priority bracelets-- They keep people From mobbing each other on the day of release?
是啊
Yeah.
我意思是 它只是加大了广♥告♥的力度
I mean,it only raises the hype, though,you know.
你想要个折扣吗 我可以搞定
You want a discount,yo, i can hook it up.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry i'm late.
没事
That's okay.
Amita在堪萨斯市 有个组合数字座谈会
Amita had a combinatorics symposium in kansas city.
我做了一个关于校准杂乱音质的课 那意味着不只一个人
I had a lecture on synchronized chaos, Which is not at all meant for one person.
查询的结果怎么样?
What's the required reading?
我和在维吉尼亚搞音频的同事 联♥系♥了一下
Well,i checked with our audio guys in virginia,
银行在过去的几年中 一直使用声音鉴别技术
And the banks have been using voice recognition technology For the past few years.
如果我们只考虑关于银行抢劫的话 这个名单看起来靠不住了
It looks like an imposing list Of suspects If we're simply considering bank heists.
你明白吗? - 那可是个巨大的工程
You know? - Epic.
是的 一个巨大的搜索需要强大的方法
Yeah,well,An epic search calls for an epic search algorithm.
先要把怀疑的对象分类
It'll,uh,it'll sort suspects into segments.
Buendia女士 你是2-K鞋拍卖♥♥会的策划者
So,ms. Buendia,You were running the auction for 2-K shoes,
并且Nespola说 没有人会知道拍卖♥♥赢家的身份
And nespola said no one was supposed to know The identity of the winning bidder.
这是最后一批运动鞋的首双拍卖♥♥会
Look,this was an auction For the first pair of the final edition primers.
不管怎样也会走漏风声
Word was gonna get out,regardless.
再说谁在乎这个? Nespola是个混♥蛋♥
Plus,who cares? Nespola's a jerk.
知道谁偷了这鞋吗?
Any idea Who stole his shoes?
洛杉矶所有人都想要
Every head in l.A. Wants that heat.
对我来说? 我站在你们这边--
Me? I'm on your side--
只有找到他们我才有钱赚
I don't get paid Until they're found.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
Nespola在那鞋被找到前将冻结拍卖♥♥款
Well,nespola froze his auction payment Until the shoes are found.
那意味着我的薪水没了
That means no commission for me.
那可是250万美元 你自己算算吧
On a quarter million dollar sale, You do the math.
想想如果Nespola赢得这场拍卖♥♥ 有人是输家吗
Thing about nespola winning the auction Is that everyone else lost.
会有很多气愤的输家
Leaves a lot of angry bidders.
Nespola和Bit o' nutz之间的 拍卖♥♥竞争一直很激烈
Well,biing did get hot and heavy Between nespola and bit o' nutz.
谁?
Who?
Bit o' nutz 一个DJ
Dj bit o' nutz.
唯一比Nespola的收藏要多的 运动鞋爱好者
The only sneakerhead with a collection Bigger than nespola's.
就是这 是这 就是这
Oh,right there,right there,right there.
做的很好 下面一点-- 很好
Yeah,girl. Go a little lower-- That's right.
我那里比较累
Daddy got a lot of stress down there,girl.
不是吧 这不是我说的美好结局
Come on,man. This is not what i call a happy ending.
我们想跟你谈一下
We'd like to talk to you for a few minutes.
出什么事了 Buster Brown?
What's up,buster brown?
Buster Brown?
Buster brown?
人们说鞋很会表达一个人
Well,you know,they say kicks say a lot About a man,and,uh,
它们尖叫着 "超级警♥察♥!"
those are screaming,"supercop!"
你是Vic Moritz? 对吗?
So,you're vic moritz? Is that right?
我更喜欢...
I prefer...
Bit o' nutz这个名字
Bit o' nutz.
* you gotta,gotta be a bit o' nutz in this world,world. *
* you gotta,gotta be * * a bit o' nutz in this world,world. *
我的主打歌♥
Hit single.
什么让你出价六位数为了一双鞋?
What's nuts Is you bidding six figures on a pair of shoes.
你不能这么说
Man,you can't argue with that.
那是一种热爱
That's love.
我了解Primers的所有事
Look,i know everything there is To know about primers.
从Primer Nelson开始
It all started with primer nelson.
受伤的脚踝 使他终止了在联队的篮球生涯
Busted ankle ended his playing days in the league,
所以他开始做鞋 来避免别人这样受伤
So he made kicks to prevent injuries to others.
将技术与时尚结合 然后...
You mix tech with fashion,And...
Primers风靡了起来
primers became A phenomenon.
Vic 我们不是为了学历史来这儿的
Vic,we didn't really come here For a history lesson.
我知道 但我就是这样
Yeah,but it's who i am,baby.
我出了我第一张专辑 为了买♥♥一双Primers
I mean,i produced my first single To buy a pair of primers.
所以当Nespola赢得终极版时 你肯定气炸了
So,you must have been ticked off When nespola got the final editions.
伙计 我用不着撒谎
Hey,man,i'm not going to lie.
这些鞋是我的宝贝
I mean,those kicks are my grails,
但我用不着 从Nespola这样的转销商手里偷
But i don't need to steal From a reseller like nespola.
介意我们看一下这里么?
Mind if we take a look in here?
可以... 不好意思
Fine... excuse me.
* you gotta,gotta,gotta * * be a bit o' nutz in this world. *
* you gotta,gotta,gotta * * be a bit o' nutz in this world. *
随便看吧 要是有偷来的随你扔出去
Hey,go ahead, toss my crib if you want.
我没什么可藏的
I ain't got nothing to hide.
你在这里不会找到Primers终极版
You are not gonna find any final edition primers here.
这就是你发威胁性邮件 给Nespola和La-La Buendia的原因?
So,is that why you sent threatening e-Mails To nespola and la-La buendia?
听着 我感觉被骗了 所以我发了条讯息
Look,man,i felt cheated, So i sent a message.
就像你看到的这样 我本人没有像邮件里那么恐怖
Look,as you can see,i am more intimidating In an e-Mail than i am in person.
对我来说这不是钱的事
It's not about the money for me.
哦 不吗? - 不
Oh,no? - No.
人们说热爱...
They say love...
就是每天买♥♥一双新的放在这里
Is putting on a fresh pair every day.
那就是我
That's me.
你可以打听一下 我的名声很好
I mean,ask around,man. I mean,my reputation is nice.
我不认为Nespola也是这样
I can't say that for nespola.
看起来我们有 12个嫌疑者的决斗名单在这了
So,looks like we To dueling lists of 12 suspects here,
性能优化的搜索带来的效率的力量
Than to the power of efficiency Through optimized searching.
对不起 我想我有点把你弄晕了
I'm sorry,i'm kind of nerding out on you.
不 我只是...
Oh,no,i was just,uh...
我只是发呆...
I was having one of those reflective moments.
丹佛有你真是很幸运
Hey,denver is lucky to have you.
这是... 这是他们说的 对吧?
That's... that's what they say,right?
这是个大好的机会
It is a great opportunity.
是一次升职
It's a promotion.
城市流浪者是最后的伟大的探险家
Urban nomads are the last great adventurers.
当我去普林斯顿的时候 我还是个孩子
You know,i was just a kid when i got to princeton.
Charlie 当你从普林斯顿毕业时 你还是个孩子
Charlie,when you graduated From princeton, you were just a kid.
不 我说的是当你独自生活时
No,what i'm saying is,is that You really never learn more
远离家人时 你才会
about yourself Than when you'ren your own,
更多地了解你自己
when you're away from family.
真的
That's true.
不是所有人都有那样的家庭
Not everyone has a family like that.
我的意思是 我甚至不♥穿♥Buster Browns的
i'm just saying,I don't even wear buster browns,you know?
有关系么?
Does it matter?
不 但你知道我买♥♥这个花了多少钱么?
No,but you know How much i paid for these?
Betancourt
Betancourt.
Cates?
Cates?
你好 - 你好
How you doing? - What's up?
这位是david Sinclair
This is david sinclair.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
那个领事抢劫案的警讯中 我看到你的大名
I saw your name On the alerts for that consulate heist.
来吧 看看情况
Come on,check this out.
此人跑到这里
Guy runs through here.
脑袋给开了花儿
He gets this.
那他和我们有什么关系?
Alright,but how does that connect to us?
在贫民区穿25万在脚上 肯定很扎眼
You wear 250 g's On your feet in skid row, You're looking to get jacked.
没错 但他怎么只被抢了一只
Yeah, but who gets jacked for one shoe?
这"灰姑娘"没有身份证 倒是有监狱纹身
Our cinderfella Has no id but prison tats.
技术人员觉得他是东欧人
The techs think eastern european.
把他的照片给移♥民♥局的人看看
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表