剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
是不是还觉得这主意不好呢?
Still think this is a bad idea?
我从来没说这个主意不好
I never said it was a bad idea.
但你也没说过它好
You never said it was a good one.
Charlie的数字总是有道理啊
I guess you can't argue with Charlie's percentage,right?
让他来做回主也没关系啊
Why not let him call the play for once?
平均来说 每隔8年
On average,about every eight years,
一种新的毒品出现 并且成为主流
a new drug emerges that becomes the next big thing.
所以 海♥洛♥因♥让位给可♥卡♥因♥...
So,heroin gave way to coke...
可♥卡♥因♥又让位给天使粉
Which gave way to PCP...
之后又有了快克 接着是冰♥毒♥
And then came rock and then meth.
我研究了FBI和缉毒署的数据库
And I've been doing research using FBI and DEA databases,
我已经识别出了下一个重大威胁
and I think I've identified the next big threat.
看到什么了吗?
Can you make anything out?
没有
No.
什么也没有
Nothing.
是一种叫夏威夷冰的毒品
It's a drug called Hawaiian ice."
已经在夏威夷祸害了一段时间了
It's been a problem in Hawaii for quite some time.
如果传到这边来
If it makes its way over here,
会带来比80年代快克风潮更严重的泛滥
it'll bring an epidemic that's worse than the crack craze of the '80s.
好消息是这个毒品还在其萌芽时期
The good news here is that ice is still in its infancy.
供应量有限
There's a limited supply.
只有少数几个有嫌疑的毒贩
There's only a handful of suspected dealers.
条件再好不过了
So conditions are perfect.
什么再好不过?
Perfect for what?
总不能等它泛滥起来再采取行动吧?
Well,we don't have to wait for an epidemic before we act,do we?
我已有计划来抑制它的泛滥
I've got a plan to stop this now before it takes off.
一个数学计划
A math plan.
实际上是经济模型理论
Economic modeling theory,actually.
助理局长已经批准了 那么...
And the ADIC's already approved it,so...
我们怎么下手?
So,what's our angle?
精心布置好有计划的少数目标买♥♥家
A limited number of strategically targeted buys,
就能够扰乱整个市场
placed correctly,can disrupt the market
大力消解需求基础
and createpowerful disincentives within the demand base.
简而言之就是我们需要卧底
Which is a lot of words to say we need to put someone undercover.
嗯 没错
Well... yeah.
我有门路 - 是吗?
I may have an "in." - Oh,yeah?
认识一个缉毒署的
Guy I know. DEA.
已经在洛杉矶卧底调查毒品三年了
He's been deep cover in the L.A. drug scene for the last three years,
如果通过他的联♥系♥人传话给他
so if we can get word to him through his handler,
他就能提供必要的引见
he could make all the necessary introductions.
她在哪里? - 她会来的
Where is she? - She'll be here.
为什么缉毒署探员会愿意冒险来帮FBI呢?
Now why would a DEA agent risk his cover to help out the FBI?
他不是愿意帮FBI
Well,he wouldn't do it for the FBI.
他是愿意帮我
But he would do it for me.
Don的决定真是英明啊
Yeah,Don made the right choice.
我绝对塞不进那裙子
No way I could've pulled off that outfit.
David 你来作她的联♥系♥人
David,I want you to be her handler.
Granger的卧底经验比我丰富多了
Granger's got a lot more undercover experience than me.
他可没交升职报告
He didn't just apply for a promotion.
就你了 确保她安全
You're on; just make sure she doesn't get hurt.
好吧
All right.
Ryan...
Ryan...
这是Liz
meet Liz.
就按计划行动 好吗?
You stick to the plan,okay?
好了吗?
You decent?
我不知道 你看呢
I don't know; you tell me.
能帮我拉上拉链吗?
Hey,will you zip me up?
好
Yeah. Um...
Colby和我
Listen,uh,Colby and I,
我们全程都会监视你的情况的
we're gonna have our eyes on you the whole time,okay?
如果哪怕觉得有一点不对劲
So,if you feel weird about anything at all,
就给我们暗号♥ 好吗?
just... you give us the sign,okay?
我能行的 别担心
I'll be fine. Don't worry.
好的 记住
All right,and remember...
这是你提出的见面 你要掌握主动
This is your meet,okay? You're in control.
不要让那个家伙决定条件啊地点啊
So you don't let this guy set your terms or your locations.
还有 我们没准备好移♥动♥监视
Also,we're not set up for a rolling surveillance,
所以你要呆在原地
so I need you to stay put.
收到
Roger that.
好吧 我们不要浪费时间了
All right,let's not waste any time.
我要50公斤 纯度至少80%
I'm after 50 keys,80% pure or better.
慢点 这里不行
Slow down. Not here.
你什么意见?
What do you mean?
没必要把自己搞那么累
No need to get all frazzled.
也许我还想多了解了解她
Maybe I'd like to get to know her better.
如果你是想占我便宜
If that means putting your hands on my ass,
灭了这念头
then you can forget about it.
我就是不喜欢在这
I just don't like it here.
如果你想继续谈 我知道个地方
But if you wanna talk,I... I know a place.
不然...
Otherwise...
这并不仅限于这一次行动
And this doesn't have to be a single event,either.
有很多方法调整模型 从而适用于其他犯罪场合
There are probably dozens of ways to adapt this model to other crime areas.
我们先看看这次结果怎么样再说
Let's just see where we land on this,all right?
好运 兄弟们 - 好运
Good luck,you guys. - Good luck.
别担心 一定管用的
Don't worry. This is gonna work.
我不是担心
I'm not worried.
只是希望你是对的
You just better be right.
这么点小事就放弃交易?
You wanna blow a deal over something as stupid as this?
春光无限好啊
It's a nice day.
我们兜兜风去
Let's go for a ride.
别打这主意
Don't even think about it.
Liz 计划不是这样的
Liz,that is not part of the plan.
计划就是这样啊 兄弟
That's the thing about plans,man.
计划永远赶不上变化
They're great right up until the minute you put 'em into action.
Numb3rs数字追凶 第五季第16集
已经告诉你手要老实点了
I warned you about the hands.
行了 老兄 我怎么说的?
C'mon,man,what'd I tell you?
不用担心
There's nothing to worry about.
Cam 我觉得我自己检查一下更好
Well,I feel better checking for myself,Cam.
他们有药 对这种多疑症可能会有疗效
You know they've got meds now. Might help with the paranoia.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
如果Cam没有为你做担♥保♥
If Cam hadn't vouched for you,
你和我 我们甚至不会有商谈
you and I,we wouldn't even be talking.
我们是在商谈吗?
Are we talking?
我们好像只是在浪费时间
'Cause it still feels like we're screwing around.
总之: 我代表西雅图的一些人
Bottom line: I represent some people in Seattle.
他们想要夏威夷冰♥毒♥ 你有多少要多少
And they're looking to get their hands on as much Hawaiian ice as you can put together.
现在供应有些紧缺
Well,supplies are kind of tight right now.
是啊 我告诉过她这可能会是个问题
Yeah,I told her that could be a problem.
我出价可比市价高50%
I'm offering 50% over current market rate.
高50%?
50% over?
刚从Liz那听到消息
Just heard from Liz.
Duneaux上钩了 我们打入内部了
Duneaux took the bait. We're in.
好 他想跟我们交易了?
All right,so he's willing to deal to us?
是的 Charlie 你的计划起作用了
Yeah,your plan's in motion,Charlie.
一个上钩 其余三个也跑不了
One down,three to go.
伙计们 这是Teri Green
Guys,this is Teri Green.
她是缉毒署官员和Cam的联♥系♥人
She's DEA and Cam's handler.
谢谢你让我们借用他
Thanks for letting us borrow him.
不用谢我 我反对这个计划
Don't thank me. I was against it.
怎么? 你不相信Charlie的计划?
Why is that? You're not sold on Charlie's plan?
我要优先考虑其他因素
I have other priorities.
而且 即使你们买♥♥下城里所有的冰♥毒♥
Besides,even if you do buy up all the ice in town,
效果不也是临时的?
how's that anything but a temporary fix?
我的意思是 早晚会有更多的冒出来
I mean,more's going to show up eventually.
可能吧 但是那时我们已经重创了 他们的客户基础
Probably,but by then we'll have significantly damaged their consumer base.
在市场经济中
See,in marketing economics,
它叫做"砸招牌"
it's called "dirtying the brand."
现在 假如你...
Now,let's say you,um...
假如你发现一个很中意的咖啡店
let's say you've got a favorite coffee shop
你每天早上都去那里喝咖啡
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表