剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
缉毒署和你们完全不同
The DEA is a whole different ball game.
牺牲Cam也无所谓?
So,screw Cam?
我们是在帮你们的忙
We're doing you a favor.
你想掺一脚 破坏掉我们的计划?
You want to come in here and blow everything that we've put in place?
门都没有
I don't think so.
Cam没事
Cam is fine.
他能应付得来
He can handle it.
上瘾的人都会那么说
That's just what an addict would say.
你知道吗?
What do you know?
你嘴里的瘾君子刚帮你安排好第一场交易
Your addict just set up your first buy.
我带着窃听器总感到不自在
I always get self-conscious wearing a wire.
图像呢?
Where is the video?
我也不知道为什么 感觉就像你们能听到我的想法一样...
I don't know,like you guys can hear my thoughts...
马上就好
It's coming up right now.
当然 如果现在你们能听到我的想法的话
Of course,if you could hear my thoughts right now,
我想的全是"汉堡和炸薯条"
it would just be,"Burger and fries."
我们来之前为什么不吃点东西呢?
Why didn't we eat before we came?
第一个嘉宾登场了
First guest has arrived.
我应该道歉
I got to apologize.
我知道那有多糟糕...
I know how bad it must...
她到底在干嘛?
What the hell is she doing?
对不起 伙计们 我需要调整一下麦克风
Sorry,guys. I got to adjust this mic.
马上就好
I'll be right back.
那么? - 我搞砸了
So? - I screwed up.
对 你的确搞砸了
Yeah,you did.
我一个人卧底太久了
I've just been working solo for so long.
我习惯了一个人战斗
I'm so used to it being my own ass on the line.
我当时没有细想
I just didn't think.
如果你因为我的原因受到了伤害...
But if you got hurt for something I did...
绝不会发生第二次了
It won't happen again.
我保证
That's a promise.
最好不要再发生
Better not.
好了 伙计们 我回来了
All right,you guys,I'm back.
我们没事
We're good.
刚刚到底发生了什么?
What the hell was that about?
你难倒我了
You got me.
他们来了
Here they come.
怎么样 兄弟?
What's up,player?
尽在掌握之中
Always got the plan.
还好吗? - 很好
Good? - Yeah.
那就好
All right.
你们会很开心的
You'll be happy.
我成功地搞定了50公斤
I was able to pull together the full 50 kilos.
我应该很兴奋吗?
How thrilled should I be?
50公斤是我们早就谈好的
50's what we agreed on.
验货? 哦 好吧
what we agreed on.Oh,yeah.
你不需要担心品质
You don't have to worry about the quality.
不 我需要
Yes,I do.
当然
Of course.
只是验一下 兄弟 - 好 没事
Just checking,player. - Yeah,right.
交易愉快 宝贝 - 很高兴你这么说
It's been a pleasure,baby. - Glad to hear it.
我们现在可以去吃东西了嘛?
Can we get something to eat now?
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
怎么 还陶醉在你成功的计划之中?
So,are you still on a high over the success of your plan?
这会让人上瘾
It could become addicting.
好吧 我知道我已经开始上瘾了
Okay,I know I started.
你怕自己会过量
And you're afraid you'll OD.
好了 说真的 Charlie 停止吧
Okay,seriously,Charlie,stop.
我很高兴一切都很好
I am glad it's going well.
嘿 嘿 听我说 你们猜发生了什么?
Hey. Hey,listen. Guess what?
我做了具体的查阅才得知 加州科大篮球队有多烂
I did some checking into exactly how bad the CalSci basketball team is.
你们知道他们从1986年开始 就没赢过一场球嘛?
Do you realize that they haven't won a game since 1986?
对 每个人都知道
Yeah,everybody knows that.
什么 他们已经连续输了 大概有270场还是多少
What,they're going on,like,270 consecutive losses or something.
283场
283.
这没有烦到你吧?
That doesn't bother you?
你知道 诚实的说 Alan
You know,to be honest,Alan,
我对体育并不痴迷 抱歉
I don't really follow sports. Sorry.
你又为什么发那么大火?
Why does it bother you so much?
我意思是 你以前不是一直 在我们的成长岁月中
I mean,what happened to all that,uh,
鼓吹说"赢输不重要"嘛?
"it doesn't matter if you win or lose" stuff you preached when we were growing up?
Charlie 那时你们还是孩子
Charlie,that's when you were a kid.
还有 没有冒犯的意思
And no offense,
我知道我们不是在讨论 获得体育奖学金的可能性
I knew we weren't looking at the possibility of an athletic scholarship.
天啊 谢了
Gee,thanks.
他是说他知道你不需要获得体育奖学金
What he means is he knew you wouldn't need an athletic scholarship.
瞧 一个多么聪明的队伍
Look,with a team so smart,
为什么就想不出赢球的办法?
why can't they figure out a way to win a game?
你的观点很好 Alan
You know,you have a good point,Alan.
数学被广泛运用在提高运动成绩上
I mean,there's a lot of math being used to improve sports performance.
为什么不运用到篮球项目上去呢?
Why not apply some of it to the basketball program?
我说 你怎么想的 Charlie?
I mean,what do you think,Charlie?
对 我说 赢一场这个要求很高吗?
Yes. I mean,is one win asking too much?
呃 虽然我很讨厌去满足 你新出现的阴暗面
Well,as much as I hate to indulge this newfound dark side of yours,
不过我这个毒品计划 顺利得就像装了自动导航仪一样
my drug plan's pretty much on autopilot.
看来我运气很好 那么 何乐不为呢?
I seem to be on a roll,so yeah,why not?
还有 正式声明下
And for the record,
我以前是个很牛的游泳健将
I was a pretty awesome swimmer.
他来了
Here he comes.
这家伙是个纸老虎 别担心
Guy's a pussycat. No worries.
不要过于自信 好吗?
Let's not get too overconfident,okay?
快 行动
Let's go! Let's go!
从后面上
Go get the bag!
快 快
Go! Go!
你还好吧?
You okay?
我没事
No,I'm fine.I'm fine.
没气了
Get out the way.
究竟发生了什么?
What the hell just happened here?
怎么一回事?
What happened?
还没搞清楚
Still piecing things together.
Liz没事 对吗?
Liz is fine though,okay?
Liz Cam 他们不是目标
Liz,Cam,they weren't the targets.
他们是冲着Duneaux那个毒贩来的
They were after Duneaux,the dealer.
Duneaux打中了他们其中一个
Duneaux popped one of their guys.
还有两个开着绿色征服者 往那个方向逃走了
Other two took off in that direction,green Expedition.
如果他的身份曝光了缉毒署会气炸的
DEA's gonna be pissed if we burned this guy's cover.
对 我们把Cam隐藏在机库里了
Yeah,we have Cam stashed in the hangar.
觉得这是不让他暴露的最好办法
Thought it'd be best to keep him out of sight.
你有什么发现 Liz?
What do you got,Liz?
呃 你知道吗 我认出这个家伙了
Um,you know,I recognize this guy.
绰号♥叫Pinky
Nickname's Pinky. - Uh-huh.
他为Pritchard卖♥♥命
He worked for Pritchard.
一个毒贩宰了另一个?
One drug dealer ripping off another?
你想想 我们会付大价钱的风声传出去
You got to figure. Word's out we're paying top dollar.
Pritchard会尽可能想要更多的货
Pritchard just wanted to get together as much product as he can.
还有什么办法比除去另一个毒贩更好呢?
What better way than rip off another dealer?
等一下
Wait a minute.
这些人在你们刚和Duneaux碰头时就出现了
These guys hit right as you were meeting with Duneaux.
最佳时机
Perfect time.
他们知道他有货
They knew he'd have the drugs.
所以你认为他们知道时间和地点?
So you think they knew the time and place?
正是-- 一定有人告诉Pritchard交易在进行
Exactly-- somebody told Pritchard that the deal was going down.
有什么消息吗?
What's the word?
我们什么时候能出去?
When we getting out of here?
你有没有告诉过Pritchard这场交易?
Did you tell Pritchard about the buy?
我什么? - 来的是Pritchard的人
Did I what? - Those were Pritchard's guys out there.
他们知道确切的地点和时间 去截取Duneaux的货
They knew the exact where and when to intercept Duneaux's drugs.
所以我想知道你有没有告诉过他?
So I want to know did you tell him?
这是对我凭空指控
That's one hell of an accusation.
是吗?
Is it?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表