剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
How long to run him through facial recognition?
这取决于他处在哪一个数据库
Well, it depends on what databases he's in.
不用麻烦了
Uh... You don't have to.
能让我...
May I? Mm-hmm.
Jeff Jonze 白人联盟 你认识他?
Jeff Jonze. White Alliance. You know him?
他们指责是黑人和犹太人造成美国的衰落
Blames the blacks and the Jews for the downfall of America.
一个纯粹的白♥痴♥
Guy's a real nut.
他玷污了我们这些平民监察的名声
He gives us civic investigators a bad name.
所有人都恨他
Everyone hates him.
那你现在想怎么办?
So what do you want to do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我醉过头了
I'm pretty drunk.
也许先回家解决我的其它问题吧
Maybe go home and take care of my other problem.
FBI! 把手举起来!
FBI! I want to see your hands!
快把手举起来!
Hands! Let me see those hands!
所有人都趴下! 趴下!
Everybody down! Stay down!
你能走吗 好吧 那我们走 快
Can you move? Okay. Then go. Come on.
怎么回事? 你没事吧?
What the hell happened? You okay? Yeah.
没事 很高兴你救我一条命
Guy just saved my life.
我觉得这不是大问题
I don't think it's a big deal.
我想你是对的 只是...
I guess you're right. It's just, uh...
看看你哥哥
Look at your brother.
他泡过ATF探员 (ATF-联邦酒精烟草和枪♥械♥管理局)
That man dated an ATF agent,
FBI探员 现在又泡到AUSA的人 (AUSA-美国陆军协会)
an FBI agent, now an AUSA.
三个女人都是超级辣妹
Three women, all packing heat.
让人怎么睡得着呀
You can sleep on that.
我们望尘莫及啊
Just a shadow. That's all we got.
就像是在阅读漫画书
It's like looking at a comic book.
实验室的结果已经送回来了
Lab results are back.
炸♥弹♥残余在Jonze的公♥寓♥里到处都是
Bomb residue all over Jonze's apartment,
还包括他的手指甲底下
and under his fingernails.
ERT在他的公♥寓♥里找到了这个 5万块
ERT found this in his apartment- 50 grand.
我猜投弹的目的是为了钱
I guess his reasons for the bombing
而不是政♥治♥目的
were financial, not political.
Jonze的背景确实是一个
Jonze's background
很好的掩护
does make for the perfect cover, you know.
这还用说嘛 - 他是个懦夫
Don't even say it. He was a patsy.
有发现指纹吗
Any prints?
有 我们找到了两个
Yeah, we pulled two sets.
都很隐蔽
They're both latent.
第一个与Jonze的吻合
First ones match Jonze;
第二个对不上
second ones no-go.
你知道指纹不仅能用来确认身份吗?
You know, fingerprints can reveal more than a person's identity.
还能用来分♥析♥他碰过什么
They can tell us what he touched.
你们知道这里有谁
You think anyone around here has a...
带了火柴吗?
a book of matches?
解吸电喷雾电离技术
Desorption electrospray ionization.
任何物质在一定温度下都会
Any substance heated enough will emit
散发出唯一的特定光谱
unique spectral lines in a specific color.
比如说 烟花燃放
For instance, a fireworks display,
每一种烟花都有其图案与色彩特征
where every explosive has a signature display and color pattern.
Crossette
The Crossette, which contains
就包含了很多的大金星跟大银星
several large gold and silver stars.
Kamuro 就很灿烂
The Kamuro is a dense burst,
会留下红色的光迹
which leaves a heavy, red glitter trail.
而人的指纹上的每一种物质
Each substance on a human fingerprint
在一定的色温下也会燃烧
also burns at a specific color temperature
提示它的化学性质
revealing its chemical property-
例如乙酸盐 水银 水
i. e. acetate, mercury, water.
我可以用CalSci的数学分光计检测这个指纹
I can run this print through CalSci's mass spectrometer,
把结果与环保署的报告做个比较
compare those results to EPA reports, and look for chemical matches
看看在地理上的哪些化学成分相吻合
based on geography.
缩小那家伙居住的范围
Narrow down where this guy lives.
颧骨再高点
Higher cheek bones.
Jonze在他的最后一天里召了一个妓♥女♥ 然后去看望了一位狱里的朋友
So, Jonze spent his last day visiting a prostitute and his buddy in prison.
相差十万八千里
Two different stops, I hope.
是啊 所以那部手♥机♥就追不下去了
Yeah. So the cell phone dump led us nowhere,
又回到了"等Charlie"的时间了
which leads me to "waiting on Charlie" time.
那个...
That the, uh...
躲Jonez后边的人
guy who smoked Jonze?
瘦 眼窝深陷
Leaner and, uh, more hollow eyes.
Jonze叫来的
Jonze had it coming.
我和我兄弟Loch Ness 007
Me and my buddy, Loch Ness 007,
经常在抗♥议♥集♥会♥上看到他
we used to see him at protests, and he always wanted to...
他经常想找我们打架
you know, just start fights with us.
想过要把他拍下来 可谁也不敢
Even wanted to do a film on him, but nobody... nobody had the guts.
是有点象他
Yeah, something like him.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God!
你知道那人是谁吗
Yeah. You know who that is?
Howard Hughes 他救了你的命
Howard freakin' Hughes saved your life.
Howard Hughes已经死了
Howard Hughes is dead.
一个嫌疑犯一开口 就肯定是要说谎吗
Suspect opens his mouth, it's automatically a lie?
纽♥约♥时♥报♥登的
Read it in the New York Times,
就是真理
and ooh, it's gospel.
看上去确实像是Howard Hughes
All right, it does kind of look like Howard Hughes.
进展如何?
How's it going?
还行
Good.
电脑现在正在分♥析♥地理区域
The computer's prioritizing the geography right now.
我带了一份友好赠品
I brought you a peace offering.
友好赠品?
What do you mean, peace offering?
我又没有生你的气
I'm not mad at you.
拿着吧
Just take it.
我从13岁就开始写了
I started writing it when I was 13.
我不能读
I can't read this.
这是个人隐私
This is personal.
我对你没有任何秘密 Charlie
I don't have any secrets from you, Charlie.
这种感觉还挺好的
That's kind of nice,
不需要做为要道歉的那个人
not being the one to apologize.
这还挺怪的
That's interesting.
好了 这就是在嫌疑犯的指纹上
All right, so this is a list of substances
找到的物质列表
we found on the suspect's finger.
我们匹配出那些最有特性的物质的
We were able to match the most unique properties
原生地区
to their indigenous areas.
车道两旁的树 二氧化硫的含量
Parkway trees, levels of sulfur dioxide,
土壤的PH值
the pH vue of the soil
把我引向了Hancock公园
led me to Hancock Park.
我们验出了硝基甲烷
We got nitromethane.
那是一种有机化合物
That's an organic compound widely used
通常用来制♥造♥杀虫剂和炸♥药♥
in the manufacture of pesticides and explosives.
所以是雇佣Jonze的人提供的炸♥弹♥
So whoever paid Jonze must have handled the bombs.
我们是这么假定的
Yeah, that's what we assumed,
不过我们在现场找到的没有吻合的
but we didn't find any matches at the crime scene.
我们唯一匹配的 奇怪得很 居然是甲醇
What we did find a match to, oddly enough, is, uh, methanol.
赛车燃料?
Racing fuel?
这个有意思 Hanson自己玩赛车
That's funny- Hanson races cars, but, I mean,
可他为什么要破坏自己的聚会?
why is a guy gonna blow up his own meeting?
Hanson俱乐部的绘图呢?
Where's the rendering of Hanson's club?
我想看看鉴证科的爆♥炸♥分布图
I want to see the forensic blast patterns.
好的
All right, now,
第一个炸♥弹♥ 把人赶跑了
first bomb, that cleared the building.
第二个炸♥弹♥
Bomb number two
炸毁了三个承重梁之一
hit one of the three main load-bearing girders.
第三个炸♥弹♥
Bomb number three...
还有第四个 炸毁了剩下的两个
and number four damaged the remaining two.
设置这些炸♥弹♥的人 其目的就是要炸塌这幢楼
Whoever set those bombs meant to collapse that building,
或者至少要保证这座建筑必须要被拆毁
or at least guarantee that it had to be torn down.
我想我们可以做得更好一些
I think we can do better.
我想顶楼那里还需要再做一下 - Hanson先生
I think the top floor needs some work. Mr. Hanson.
你有预约吗
You have an appointment?
几位 能不能请你们回避一下 FBI的
Guys, you want to give us a minute here? FBI.
谢谢
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表