剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Numb3rs 数字追凶 第五季 第7集
国家气象局已向加州南部及中部 发出一级冲浪预警
MAN : The National Weather Service has issued a high surf advisory for Southern and Central California.
北太平洋风暴产生的巨浪
Large swells generated by a powerful North Pacific storm
将于24小时内侵袭加州海岸
will approach the California coast during the next 24 hours.
巨浪将对西向及西北向沿岸 的冲浪活动造成极大危险
These swells will cause dangerous high surf along all west- and northwest-facing beaches.
请海滩游人提高警觉 避开巨浪
Beachgoers should be vigilant in avoiding large breaking waves.
白♥痴♥
Idiots.
缺乏经验之冲浪者和泳客 请尽快离开水面
Inexperienced surfers and swimmers are urged to stay out of the water
直至险情解除
until these hazardous surf conditions subside.
是Nathan!
It's Nathan!
护林警♥察♥暨专业冲浪手遇溺身亡
他不是冲动的人 他懂得控制自己
He wasn't a daredevil. He needed to be in control.
我知道 我...我了解Nathan
I know,I... I knew Nathan.
他...从小就是这样
He... He was like that even as a kid.
噢 嘿 Keith
Oh,hey,Keith.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
嘿 Keith 真遗憾
Hey,Keith,sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
看到了时报的报导
Saw that piece in the Times.
聊感安慰的是 他死去时能做着自己热爱的事
It must be some comfort knowing that he died doing what he loved.
对 而且... 在他热爱的地方 - 高台跳水
Yeah,and in a... a that place he loved. -The high dive.
记得小时候 我后空翻跳下去 Nathan吓得动弹不得
When we were kids,I'd be up there doing back flips off of the thing and Nathan would be frozen stiff.
我也记得 我比他早跳下去
I remember that. I jumped in before he did.
他说我很有勇气
He told me that I had courage.
不吝溢美之词
He used a more colorful term.
Don... 我希望你调查-- Nate的死
Don... I was hoping you'd look into it-- Nate's death.
Keith 不是意外吗?
Keith,wasn't it an accident?
他对冲浪的热爱... 你知道的 不是盲目的
His thing for big waves... you know,it wasn't a death wish.
他从不冒无谓的险
He never took stupid chances.
浪越大 他会越小心
The bigger the surf,the more cautious he got.
他在海峡群岛有仇家
He had enemies in the Channel Islands.
那些被他逮捕过的人 他告诉我有人威胁他
Some of the people he arrested. He told me he had threats.
你知道的 Keith 如果有谋杀迹象 我们一定会插手调查
You know,Keith,if it looked like a crime at all,we would be all over it.
对 当然 我明白
Yeah,sure. Yeah,I understand.
也许你可以看一下档案
Yeah,well,maybe you can,uh,take a look at the file,
看他们有没漏掉什么
see if they haven't overlooked anything.
好 我们会这么做的 一定
Yeah,I mean,we could do that. Absolutely.
嘿 伙计 我不知道你也喜欢看冲浪
Hey,man,I didn't know you were into surf videos.
我和这人一块长大
I grew up with this guy.
真的 你和Nathan Watts?
Really,you grew up with Nathan Watts?
对 一起打棒球
Yeah,played baseball together.
你看 简直是天生的运动员
Look at that,just a born athlete.
对 伙计 你看他比赛的时候 这家伙简直无敌
Yeah,man,you could see that when he competed. This guy could out-hustle anybody in a heat.
你也懂这个 在爱达荷州学的?
What do you know about it,Idaho?
我在瓦胡岛的Schofield军营就学会了
I learned when I was on Oahu at Schofield.
我意思是 我也有两下子 但比起他差远了
I mean,I got all right at it. You know,nothing like this guy.
这家伙是疯子 胆子可大了 - 没错 我同意
This guy was nuts,huge cojones. -Yeah,I'll say.
当他退出职业巡回赛 去海峡群岛当护林警♥察♥时--
When he dropped off the pro tour and took that Channel Islands ranger job--
大概5年前吧-- 冲浪杂♥志♥大篇幅报导
must have been like five years ago now-- the surf mags were all over it,
介绍他如何独自挑战那些汹涌的巨浪
how he was out there surfing these giant,perfect waves by himself.
你看出什么端倪了吗?
You got anything to it?
我只能说公园管理局的调查不赖
I'd say Park Service looks like they did a good job.
头部的伤口与冲浪板的凹痕吻合 他头发里有板材的玻璃纤维
Blow to the head matches a dent in the board. He's got fiberglass in his hair.
十年一遇的巨浪 他失手了 撞伤头部并遇溺
Swell of the decade. He wipes out and gets conked and drowns.
可惜了
What a waste.
慢着 伙计 Nathan Watts并非右脚在前
Wait a minute,man,Nathan Watts wasn't a goofy foot.
我还记得他在Mav's那次的经典动作
I remember 'cause there was this famous shot of him
蹲下抓住板子后侧 重心落在左侧
pig-dogging this backside rail grab drop on the left at Mav's.
北加州冲浪胜地 每年举办冲浪比赛
右脚什么?
Goofy what?
他冲浪时习惯左脚在前 就是说他会把脚绳扣在右脚踝
He surfs with his left foot forward,which means that he'd put his leash on his right ankle.
而不是左脚
That's the wrong ankle.
脚绳总是扣在后脚 除非你是个新手
I mean,you always put your leash on your back foot. Always,unless you're a beginner.
是别人套上去的?
Someone put it on him?
绝非新手
Not a beginner.
假如让你给Watts贴标签 你觉得他是警♥察♥还是冲浪者?
If you had to label Watts,would you, uh,call him a cop or a surfer?
他自称为冲浪者 当然 多数冲浪者都这样
Oh,he'd have called himself a surfer,for sure. Most surfers do.
Nathan是个称职的护林警♥察♥ 尤其涉及海峡群岛的安全时
Nathan was a serious ranger,especially when it came to protecting the Channel Islands.
他比我见过的任何人都更热爱这个地方
He loved this place like nobody I've ever seen.
逮捕了不少人 包括不应该得罪的人 - 是么?
Made a lot of busts,including some folks maybe shouldn't have been busted. -Yeah?
好比筑起一道护城河... 把犯罪拦在公园外
Thing about having a giant moat surround your park... cuts down on the crime.
即便离洛杉矶这么近?
Even this close to L.A.?
跟洛杉矶比起来 这儿是一方净土
As far as L.A.is concerned,might as well be the moon.
这不挺好
Suppose that's a good thing.
我们辖内有5个岛屿 数十万英亩林地 没有公路
We've got five islands,hundred and some-odd thousand acres,no roads.
有濒临灭绝物种 墓地 一个海上禁捕区
Got endangered species,burial sites,a marine sanctuary.
多数游客都奉公守法
But most of our visitors are the kind that tread lightly.
也有少数捣乱的 但比起别的国家公园 这地方可谓一派祥和
We get a few idiots,but compared to other national parks,this place is a church.
还有一个问题
One question for you.
既然这里如此平静 Watts抓的是什么人?
Who was Watts busting if there wasn't anybody out here to bust?
海獭捕猎者 - 应该什么? (海獭和应该发音相似)
Otter killers. -Ought to what?
少来 马科思兄弟那套过时了 (知名喜剧兄弟档)
Don't. We did the Marx Brothers thing already.
海獭受联邦法律保护
Sea otters-- they're federally protected.
Nathan看见两个海胆捕捞者 在岸边射杀了一只海獭
Nathan saw a couple of urchin divers gun one down offshore.
Nathan逮捕了他们 于是他们作出威胁
Yeah,Nathan busts them,the divers made threats.
那两个人在Ventura港工作 我们得赶过去
Yeah,these guys work out of Ventura Harbor,so I figured we'd head up there.
什么事? - 嘿 Don
What's up? -Hey,Don.
我想到一些东西
Here's what I was thinking.
利用有效数据 可以判断他遇溺的确切位置
With the proper data,I should be able to pinpoint where he drowned.
只需对近海水流作简单的分♥析♥
It's just a relatively simple analysis of near-shore currents.
也许能帮上忙 - 好吧 听起来不错
It might help. -All right,that sounds good.
David正在回来的路上 我先看能不能找到Melissa Conroy
And,uh,David's on his way back,so I think I'll go see if I can find,uh,Melissa Conroy.
Melissa Conroy? - Nathan的女朋友
Melissa Conroy? -Nathan's girlfriend.
冲浪教练暨兼♥职♥比基尼模特
Surf instructor and part-time bikini model.
他还真是专挑"不容易"的工作做
Nice of him to take the tougher interview.
我花了好几年才把他哄下水
Took me years to coax him into the water.
开始他怕得要死
Scared him bad at first.
但他最终克服了
Well,he clearly outgrew that.
我离婚后 他就变了个人
After the divorce,that's when it changed.
一连好几天在外面冲浪 把我吓得半死
He'd paddle out on days that would scare the hell out of me.
如果我没有亲手毁灭它 可能一切都会不一样
It would be a different world if I hadn't torpedoed it.
我指Cecillia和我
Cecilia and me.
这段婚姻
The marriage.
所以他没有个美满的童年 我是说 谁又真正有呢?
Oh,so he didn't have a fairy-tale childhood. I mean,who does?
他成了一个好儿子 一个好人 全是因为你
He was a good boy; a good man. Because of you.
我未必能接受这番话 但谢谢你
I'm not sure I buy it,but thanks.
某些因素改变了我们的孩子
Well,stuff rubs off on our kids.
大多数时候 我们无从得知那是什么
Most of the time,we don't even know what stuff.
怎么会有人杀海獭?
How could anyone kill a sea otter?
它们这么可爱 短短的胡须 小小的笑容
They're so cute. The little whiskers; little smile.
小小的牙齿 那帮东西是大饕 一天可以吃掉50只海胆
Little teeth. Those things are voracious. They'll eat like 50 sea urchins in a day.
50只海胆-- 一只海獭?
50 urchins-- one otter?
对 所以捞海胆的人 不会为它的死而伤心
Yeah,which is why the urchin divers don't get too weepy when one turns up dead.
问题是 因为身上的毛皮 它们快被赶尽杀绝了
Problem is,they're almost wiped out for their fur coats,
所以渔猎局移殖了数十只 到海峡群岛 并试图繁殖
so Fish and Game transplanted a few dozen to the Channel Islands to try and repopulate.
而这帮东西因为打破 当地原有的平衡而被杀
And these guys get caught trying to take out the competition.
嘿 伙计们 FBI 想和你们谈几句
Hey,guys,FBI-- need to talk to you for a minute.
走 走 走 快 快 快!
Go,go,go,come on,come on,come on!
快 快 快!
Come on,come on,come on,come on,come on!
多谢你们逃跑 谁心里有鬼就更明显了
Thanks for running. It's easier to tell who's guilty that way.
转过身
Turn around.
噢 老天...
Oh,my God...
这样好点
Like that.Better.
冲浪板不是这样拿的
This inot how you hold a surfboard.
我们干脆歇一阵吧 看能不能有新火花
Why don't you take a little break,see if we can come up with something new.
好吧
Let's.
抱歉 久等了
Sorry. Hack.
没关系 别担心这个
That's okay,don't worry about it.
听你在电♥话♥上说这也许不是意外?
It sounded on the phone like you were thinking maybe this wasn't an accident?
有可能
Well,you know,it's possible.
所以我要查清楚
I mean,I'm just trying to be thorough.
你们在一起多久了? - 好几年了
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表